Brother Dave and the Battered Women's Shelter - Cover

Brother Dave and the Battered Women's Shelter

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Drama Sex Story: Brother Dave's next big venture leads to his downfall

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Torture   Violence   .

Author’s note---Just a couple more stories about Preachers before we get started.

A preacher sat in his office starring across at the couple sitting in front of him. They were young, newlyweds and new in town. They had moved here when the boy, barely 21, had found employment at an oil refinery in town. She was 19, blonde and definitely a looker in that short skirt and blouse that showed off a pair of 34-C tits that were un-encumbered by a bra. They expressed interest in joining his church. The preacher agreed that the younger generation needed God in their lives and proceeded to tell them the requirements of joining his church. First of all they would have to be baptized and they were lucky. This coming Sunday there was going to be a baptizing at the church.

“Now to prepare yourselves I want you to refrain from sex from now until Sunday.”

The blonde frowned and looked at her husband. She was upset.

“I think we can do it, Preacher. It will be hard but we can refrain until Sunday. It is Tuesday only 5 days.”

The blonde did not seem to have the confidence of her husband as they shook hands and left.

Sunday morning they met the preacher at the front door of the church.

“Preacher, I am sorry but we failed.”

“What happened my son?” the preacher questioned.

“She dropped a can of corn and bent over to pick it up. She always wears those miniskirts and it rode up over her butt giving me a view of her black thong panties with that string between her butt cheeks. I just could not control myself. I am sorry.”

“I understand but you know I cannot allow you in the church.”

The blonde spoke up.

“That’s okay preacher we are not allowed back in the grocery store either.”

Another preacher was sitting in his office when old man Jones knocked on his door.

“Brother Jones how can I help you?”

The old man was carrying a bundle in his arms and had tears in his eyes.

“Preacher this is old Skillet, the best coon dog I ever owned. He died in his sleep last night and I would like you to handle his funeral here in the church and bury him in the cemetery out back.

The preacher smiled and said, “I’m sorry Brother Jones I can’t do that here in the church. Maybe you should take him to that Catholic Church down the road and let that new priest say a Mass and bury him. That’s seems like something he would do. Those Catholics are pretty liberal.”

Old man Jones looked dejected but accepted the idea. On his way out of the office he turned and asked the preacher, “Do you think $5,000 would cover the cost of the Mass and the burial?”

The preacher grab old Skillet and said, “Brother Jones why didn’t you say old Skillet was a Baptist?!”

Now on with the story.

Theresa

Chapter 1: --The First

I invested most of the money I had made off the sale of the ranch I ‘inherited’ and the sale of that red haired teenage runaway into a big old two story house in the middle of downtown. I had a high fence constructed around it and placed lights and cameras at the corners. I was opened for business. I was hoping for a couple of young newlywed girls who maybe cheated on their husband or maybe were late with his supper but that is not what I got. The first was a middle aged woman who questioned her husband when he had come home drunk and smelling of perfume. He slapped her around giving her a black eye. Nothing real serious. She only stayed a couple of days. Then went home because he told her he was sorry and it would not happen again.

The next was a fat Mexican woman who had fought with her husband over the last beer in house. The cops dropped her off. Again she left in a couple of days.

The cops started bringing me women when there was a domestic dispute call just to get them separated for a couple of days and things calmed down.

Ok, I understand that’s the way a shelter is supposed to work. But not this one! This is costing me money! I need some income!

The first month was nothing. The second month was no better! I am beginning to think I need to have an accidental fire and burn this losing venture to the ground when the front gate buzzer sounded. I looked out expecting to see some old lady with a black eye but ... Holy Shit! What, or should I say who, is this?!

She is with a cop who is holding her by the arm as she wipes the blood off her swollen lip. She is beautiful! Long black hair, nice tits and she is tall maybe 5’ 7”. Even with the swollen lip and red face she looks like what I need!

I rush out and open the gate.

“We are going to hold her boyfriend overnight. She is scared he will come for her in the morning if he makes bail. I thought you might be able to help her. She has no family locally so she needs to be protected.”

“No problem she will be safe here. Come my dear let my wife Janice show you to a room and get you cleaned up. You’ll feel better after a good night’s sleep.”

Janice takes over and leads her away into the house. We have a special room just for her.

I assure the cop she will be fine and ask if they will need her to testify.

“No need on this one. Her boyfriend did not want us to take her and made the mistake of hitting my partner. I doubt he will be any more problems to her but she is scared of him.”

Perfect! No family locally. No need for her to testify! She can disappear and no one will look for her!

I thank the cop and lock the gate for the night. She is caught!

In the house I turn on the hidden cameras in the bedroom. Janice is doctoring that split lip as the girl sits on the bed. The girl starts crying and Janice sits and hugs her like a big sister.

“Don’t worry you are safe here. We are going to take good care of you. Now let me help you with those clothes and get you in a hot shower. That will make you feel a lot better. While you shower I’ll go and find you some pajamas. Then you get a good night’s sleep and everything will be better in the morning.”

The girl agreed and when Janice left the room she slipped off her shirt and jeans.

I was right! This girl is hot! I don’t know what caused her boyfriend to slap her around and it does not matter. Janice and I will train her to obey whoever owns her!

Janice and I watch her shower and shampoo her hair. Damn! It is so long and silky! I wonder who will buy her and what they will use her for. My dick is hard and Janice notices.

“Down boy not tonight. I’ll take her out to our house in the morning. Then we both can play with her.”

She left the room to find the pajamas she promised. I jerked off watching the screen. The girl had dropped the towel on the bed and was examining her tits. I noticed she had a full bush. I’ll take care of that tomorrow. I like my sluts shaved!

When Janice opened the door it startled her and she quickly wrapped the towel around her.

“Before he started hitting me he twisted my right breast so hard I thought he might have damaged it. I was just checking.”

Janice stood her up and took the towel off her. She did not seem to mind.

“I’ll check it out. If he did damage it we’ll take you to the hospital.”

The girl stood perfectly still as my wife touched her nipple then squeezed her breast.

“Does that hurt?”

“No.”

Janice kept running her thumb over her nipple until it stood up in excitement!

“It looks fine and it seems to be working,” she joked.

The girl laughed and agreed with her.

“Get these on and get in bed. I’ll see you for breakfast.”

The girl obeyed but waited until Janice left the room to drop the towel. Then she played with her sore nipple again for a couple of minutes, put on the pajamas and got in bed. She shut off the light so I cut off the cameras and went to our bedroom.

The next morning we found out that her name was Theresa Rodriguez. She was from California and had met her boyfriend there while he was on vacation. He invited her back to Texas and she agreed since she really had no family there. Life here was not all he promised. He drank a lot, did not allow her to work or have any friends. He had ‘shared’ her with one of his friends one night when they were drinking and she later found out that the friend had actually paid for the pleasure of fucking her. That’s what the fight was about last night. He had another ‘friend’ that he wanted her to entertain tonight. She refused and when the argument got loud some neighbor called the police and she ended up here.

We had her fill out some forms that we required then dosed her second cup of coffee. She signed an exit form saying she was leaving of her own free will.

Then Janice told her to walk out to the car and drove her to our house. She would wake up in a few hours in a cell in the basement.

Chapter 2: --Welcome to your new life

I got busy on the computer. Using the information from the form she filled out and a few photos I had captured off the hidden cameras. I listed her for sale and asked for bids. About 1pm a detective showed up. He wanted to interview Theresa.

“She’s not here. She left this morning.”

“How? We were told she has no family locally. I need to get her statement about what happened last night.”

I went to the file cabinet and pulled out the file I had on her and handed it to him. He quickly read over it and I pointed out her ‘exit’ form.

“She spent the night quietly in her room. This morning after breakfast she asked to use the phone which I let her. She talked to someone for about 4 or 5 minutes then announced she was leaving. I had her fill out that exit form. Even though we advise these poor women to stay here a couple of days and think about what is best for them some don’t. Theresa waited by the front door for maybe 15 minutes then she stuck her head in my office and thanked me. I buzzed the front gate open and she walked out. I was busy on the computer and I did not see who picked her up. But we have cameras covering the front gate. Maybe we caught a car or license plate.”

I took him over to the computer and pulled up the security tapes. It showed Theresa walking out the front door and thru the gate. She started across the street and walked out of view of the camera.

“Sorry the camera did not catch the car. But she left so fast it has to be someone she knows locally. I mean they were here in less than 15 minutes.”

“She probably has a boyfriend. The guy she was living with found out and that started the fight. The neighbor who called us said they were arguing over another man. We probably don’t need her to get a conviction. We have him on body cam hitting a cop.”

“Sorry I could not be of more help. Have a good day.”

I never heard another word from the cops about Theresa.

At the house Janice had her strip and lay on the bed in her cell. She took pictures of her with her legs spread from the front and back. Like I said that hairy pussy has to go! Her asshole looked unused and she confirmed that she rarely had anal sex. She also told Janice (under the influence of the drug) that she could deep throat and she did not mind the taste of cum. The surprising thing was she had been with women before and she enjoyed it. She even admitted that if her boyfriend had suggested she sleep with women instead of pimping her out, she would have agreed!

I re-worked her profile on the dark web!

After supper I checked my web site. There were a couple of offers. One was for $250! I imagine from some high school kid. The other was for $5,000. Another loser living in his parent’s basement and dreaming.

I cut the computer off and went downstairs with Janice. She was dressed for her part. Leather bra with her nipples poking out thru the holes, a tight leather mini-skirt with no panties and black high heel boots that came almost to her knees completed her “Mistress Janice” outfit. The riding crop she carried in her hand was an accessory.

I was dressed in a pair of tight jeans with work boots on my feet. No shirt as I am proud of my physique. A couple of hours in the gym every day keeps me in good shape.

When the lights came on Theresa came to the front of her cell.

“What the fuck is this, you perverts! I’m going to the police. You can’t ... OH!” she dropped like a rock when the tip of the cattle prod I was carrying touched her stomach.

Before she could stop twitching we had opened the cell and drug her naked body over to the wall. There we fastened her spread eagled with her toes just touching the floor. A huge ball gag was forced into her mouth. We need her to listen and really don’t want to hear her opinions. Slowly she came around. She was beginning to slobber around that gag. Janice took control.

“Open those pretty eyes. Good. Now listen to me. The life you knew before last night is over. From now on you are a slave and will do whatever your masters tell you to do. Understand!?”

Theresa either did not understand or she did not agree with what she had been told. She started making as much noise as she could with that ball in her mouth. It wasn’t much really. She began trying to move her arms and legs and found that impossible. Her body slammed back and forth into the wall violently. Janice handed me the riding crop and asked me to get the cat. As I approached the tied girl with the cat-o-nine tails in my hand her eyes got big as saucers. She began shaking her head.

“Look at me Theresa.” She seemed to calm down as she looked into Janice’s eyes. Janice took a nipple in her fingers.

“Is this the nipple that was sore last night?”

Theresa nodded yes.

“You don’t want me to hurt it with this nasty whip do you?”

Theresa’s eyes stated to water as she shook her head no. Her naked body was trembling as Janice used her hand to wipe away the tears.

“You and I can be such good friends,” she said as her wet hand snaked thru that hairy bush and found her clit. She pinched it lightly and asked, “Know what I mean?”

Theresa nodded yes and I thought I could see her face lighten up.

“I’m going to give you a test to prove to you that I want to be your friend. If you fail Dave here is going to use that hot stick of his on your nipples and your clit. It will be more painful than anything you have ever felt in your life. But you don’t want that do you?”

Again Theresa shook her head no. Janice has her scared!

“I am going to take that gag off and I want you to remain quiet. Understand?”

Theresa nodded she understood. Janice reached behind her head and un-clipped the gag and helped her get it out of her mouth. Theresa never said a word but her face said it all, “Thank you!”

“Let her loose.”

I did what Janice said and Theresa was un-tied from the wall. She bent over rubbing her arms then her legs as Janice and I watched.

Suddenly she straightened up and pushed Janice back. She started to run for the door. I had planned for this! They always try to escape I think that is just human nature. She was almost to the door when I touched the middle of her back with the hot stick. I had changed the setting to medium. She screamed then dropped to the floor twitching like a fish out of water. She also pissed on the floor. She lay still and offered no resistance as Janice and I tied her to a table. Her legs were spread and I was using the beard trimmer on her pubic hair when her eyes blinked open. A strap was over her head so she was completely immobile. She was not gagged.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Keep your mouth shut or you will be gagged again. And I advise you not to move if you don’t want to get cut.”

She did not say another word and lay perfectly still as I soaped her stubble then began with the straight razor. When I finished her legs were un-tied and re-tied up behind her head making it easy for me to shave her ass. When I was finished she was tied spread eagle again but still on the table.

“Remember what I promised you?”

Janice was pissed from being pushed down. She touched the hot stick to one of Theresa’s nipples. It was set on low but it hurt. She screamed as Janice held it there for a couple of seconds.

“God please! No more! I’ll be good just ... EYEEEEEE!”

Janice had touched the other nipple. Tears were running down her face and into her ears as she starred at the ceiling. Janice slowly traced the tip of the prod down between her breasts, slowly down her stomach and into her belly button. Then it was across that newly shaved area to her clit hood.

Theresa was screaming and begging Janice not to do it. My wife was grinning as she worked the probes inside the hood directly touching her raw clit. She watched in horror as Janice moved her finger to the button.

“Please don’t. I’ll do anything you say. I’ll be good I promise!”

Janice was enjoying toying with her.

“What do you think Dave? Should we believe her?”

I played along.

“Maybe. But I think you should give her another test something we both enjoy.”

Janice knew what I was talking about. She handed me the hot stick and jumped up on the table with both knees alongside Theresa’s head.

Let’s see how far up my asshole you can get your tongue, slave!” Janice demanded.

Theresa’s mouth opened and began licking. I had my cock out and getting it hard.

“Oh she’s good! This is not her first time. Let me turn around.”

Janice turned and was now in the 69 position with Theresa. But her mouth was nowhere hear that shaved pussy.

“Fuck her Dave,” she demanded.

I did not give her any loving strokes to get her wet. I just plunged my dick into that dry hole. It hurt and I heard a muffled scream. My lips found Janice’s lips and we kissed while I ravaged that pussy. After we both climaxed (Theresa did not) I got up and un-tied Theresa from the table.

“Now slave get your ass up and walked back into your cell and shut the door. If you even think about running for the door I will tie you against that wall and whip those pretty tits of yours until they are bloody then burn your clit off with the cattle prod.”

Theresa must have believed Janice would do it because she slowly got off the table and walked back to her cell and shut the door. She never said a word. I saw her crying as she laid on the bed. Janice and I went upstairs and showered. It was a good start. She was broke but not fully trained!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.