Fangs of Riften - Cover

Fangs of Riften

Copyright© 2023 by D. N. Fangs

Chapter 2: The Riften Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Riften Queen - Fangs of Riften is a series of erotic stories set in the city of Riften, featuring the anti-hero known as the Vampire King. As one of the most respected citizens of Riften, the Vampire King has access to all the city's secrets and scandals. In these juicy tell-all tales, the Vampire King reveals the unhinged and secret lifestyle that the city has to offer. From wild sexcapades to taboo fetishes, nothing is off-limits in the Rift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Furry   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

Sara, the former leader of the Riften Queens, was a woman of great beauty and strength. She had long, thick hair that she kept styled in a ponytail, and her gladiator armor showed off her curves while also providing protection. She was a force to be reckoned with, and many men had tried to win her heart, but none had succeeded.

One night, as Sara was walking through the streets of Riften, she caught the eye of the Vampire King. He was immediately drawn to her delicate beauty and strength, and he knew that he had to have her. He approached her and introduced himself, and they struck up a conversation.

As they talked, Sara found herself drawn to the Vampire King’s piercing blue eyes and gothic attire. She had never met anyone like him before, and she was intrigued by his mysterious nature. They continued to talk, and before long, they found themselves in Sara’s husband’s bed.

The Vampire King was a master of seduction, and he knew exactly how to please Sara. He started by kissing her neck, and she moaned softly in response. He then moved down to her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. Sara arched her back in pleasure, and the Vampire King continued to explore her body with his mouth and hands.

As the Vampire King continued to explore Sara’s body, he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He knew that he was doing something right, and he wanted to take her pleasure to the next level. He moved down to her pussy, and he started to kiss her lips gently.

Sara moaned softly as the Vampire King’s lips touched her pussy. She had never felt anything like it before, and she was already on the brink of orgasm. The Vampire King continued to kiss her pussy, and he could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge.

He then moved his lips to her urethra and started to kiss it gently. Sara gasped in pleasure as she felt the Vampire King’s lips on her most sensitive spot. He then moved his lips to her clit and started to suck on it gently.

Sara’s body shook with pleasure as the Vampire King continued to explore her pussy with his mouth. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and she knew that she was about to squirt.

And then it happened. Sara squirted all over the Vampire King’s face, and he lapped up every drop of her sweet nectar. She moaned in pleasure as she came, and the Vampire King continued to kiss her pussy until she was completely spent.

After their intense lovemaking, the Vampire King left Sara alone in her husband’s bed. She was sore in all her holes, and she knew that she had to confront her unknowing husband, Jay. She had just minutes before he walked in through the door, and she didn’t know what to do.

Sara was filled with a sense of dread as she heard the sound of Jay’s key turning in the lock. She knew that she had to tell him the truth, but she didn’t know how he would react. She was afraid that he would leave her, or worse, that he would hurt her.

As Jay walked into the room, Sara could see the confusion and concern on his face. He could tell that something was wrong, and he asked her what was going on.

Sara took a deep breath and told Jay the truth. She told him about her affair with the Vampire King, and she begged for his forgiveness. She knew that she had hurt him deeply, and she was willing to do anything to make it up to him.

Jay was shocked and hurt by Sara’s confession. He couldn’t believe that she had cheated on him, and he didn’t know if he could ever trust her again. He told her that he needed time to think, and he left the room, leaving Sara alone with her thoughts.

Sara was filled with a sense of despair as she realized the gravity of what she had done. She had betrayed the man she loved, and she didn’t know if she could ever make it up to him. She was filled with regret and sorrow, and she knew that she had to do something to make things right.

As she sat alone in the room, Sara realized that she had to make a choice. She could either continue her affair with the Vampire King, or she could try to make things right with Jay. She knew that the choice was hers, and she had to live with the consequences.

Jay couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He had left Sara alone in their marital bed to think things over, but when he returned, he found her sitting on the Vampire King’s lap, with his beautifully throbbing cock pushing into her ass. Jay felt a mix of emotions - anger, hurt, and confusion.

Sara looked up at Jay, her eyes filled with lust and desire. She could see the pain in his eyes, but she couldn’t help herself. She was addicted to the Vampire King’s touch, and she wanted more.

The Vampire King looked up at Jay and smirked. He knew that he had won, and he was enjoying every moment of it. He continued to thrust into Sara’s ass, and she moaned in pleasure.

Jay felt a surge of jealousy and anger. He couldn’t believe that Sara would betray him like this, and he didn’t know what to do. He wanted to storm out of the room and never look back, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the sight in front of him.

Sara looked at Jay and tried to explain herself. She told him that she was sorry for what she had done, but she couldn’t help herself. She was addicted to the Vampire King’s touch, and she wanted to be with him.

Jay didn’t know what to say. He felt like his world was falling apart, and he didn’t know how to fix it. He wanted to forgive Sara, but he didn’t know if he could ever trust her again.

The Vampire King continued to thrust into Sara’s ass, and she moaned in pleasure. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and she knew that she was about to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.