Catherine and Santa - Cover

Catherine and Santa

by southern_ungentleman

Copyright© 2023 by southern_ungentleman

Erotica Sex Story: A humorous take on Santa giving Catherine what she really wants for Christmas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Santa Cums to Town

Catherine quietly placed her just rinsed glass into the sink. She’d made her bloody mary’s a bit strong tonight, but it was Christmas Eve, a perfect time to relax. Her kids were snuggled down fast asleep and her husband was snoring away in the master bedroom. She turned off the kitchen light, suddenly plunging her into darkness. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the lights coming from the Christmas tree. As her eyes focused, she was suddenly startled. Standing next to the tree was the shape of a man.

He was tall, wore a red shirt lined with white fur, red pants and black boots. His thick white beard obscured his face but she could see his twinkling eyes and a red floppy hat crowned his head. One hand held a large toy bag while the other was tucked behind a large black belt around his waist. Catherine could only stare, frozen in place.

“Ho, Ho, Ho Catherine,” the man said slowly, quietly, yet firmly.

His bass voice sent pleasant shivers down Catherine’s spine. She could only gape at the man as no words escaped her throat.

He placed the bag on the floor and opened it up, his eyes never leaving her. He pulled something out and quickly crossed the living room to stand in front of her. Her eyes were locked on his, like prey hypnotized by a predator.

“Yes Catherine, you are definitely on Santa’s naughty list this year. As a matter of fact, you are gracing the top 10 list this year.”

A roll of parchment appeared magically in his hand and with a practiced flip, it unrolled onto her hardwood floor.

“You are an amazing slut Catherine,” Santa said leering at her. “Your ex lover Daniel came back around. Fucked you hard in the cemetery after work and came all over your thighs.” He gave her a lustful look, “A bit kinky if I do say so myself.”

“Then a few days later, Daniel’s cock was deep down your throat in a hotel room unleashing a torrent of cum.” He glanced up at her “That’s what is says here, torrent, and the parchment is never wrong.”

Santa looked at the parchment again, “Then there’s Clark and his big black cock. You couldn’t wait to wrap your lips around that. You urged him on to ravish your pussy.” Santa paused and grinned, “And he did, didn’t he?”

Catherine could only feel flushed as Santa read off each of her secret lovers and think back to each one fondly.

“Then there’s George. The master cunnilingus and packing a long thick cock.” Santa’s eyes bore through Catherine, “Tsk, tsk, tsk Catherine. You are a slut. I don’t hand out coal to sluts. I mean, seriously, what’s a slut going to do with a lump of coal.” Santa took a long step forward, his eyes sparkling with fiery desire and his tongue wetting his lips, “Instead of punishment, sluts like yourself should be rewarded.”

The parchment vanished in a bright flash of light and golden glitter. He held his hand out and Catherine glanced down. In his hands was a long, thick black tube, much like a thick cucumber.

“Yes Catherine, this is one of your presents, a coal cock. My elves had to think long and hard for something appropriate for you and this was their best idea. Touch it” he commanded.

Catherine reached out slowly, mesmerized by the object. Her fingers traced along the iridescent dark shaft. It felt smooth and warm to her touch and as her fingers traced along the shaft, thin trails of vibrantly changing colors followed. Reds, blues, oranges all flared softly before fading back to a shimmery black.

“Your present is coated and infused with elf cum Catherine. Being the naughty slut you are, they thought about an elf gang bang, but they were afraid you’d wear them out and they do have to work tomorrow. So whenever you use this, and you will, often, their elf cum will be filling you up each and every time. Just a touch of North Pole magic.” He chuckled.

Santa’s black, leather gloved hand flashed out and gripped Catherine’s hair.

“Slut, since you made the top ten list, you are going to get some appropriate presents from me.” he growled.

Catherine couldn’t make a sound, she just nodded.

He leaned in close, still gripping her hair tightly, “Strip slut, Santa’s gonna give you some special attention.”

His dark eyes glared at Catherine’s as he moved forward, urging Catherine back through the kitchen and into the dinning room.

Releasing her hair from his grasp, he snarled harshly, “I said strip slut, do not make me tell you again.”

Catherine quickly shed her clothes, the cool air hardening her nipples. She could only shiver with anticipation as she watch Santa unbuckle his wide leather belt. Her pussy dampened as she heard the belt slide though the loops.

“I can smell your arousal slut. I guess that’s why you’re on my top ten list.” he chuckled.

Catherine’s breathing shallowed, and she began to sweat. She tried to swallow but her mouth was dry.

Santa pulled a dining room chair out and said harshly, “Bend over and grab the seat.”

Catherine grabbed the edges of the chair and mumbled a quiet “Please?”

Catherine felt Santa’s gloved hand caress her ass, “You’re a naughty as fuck slut Catherine. You’re being punished. So count out each swat. Capiche?”

“Yes sir” Catherine moaned. Her pussy tingled with anticipation of what was to come.

The broad leather belt made a whoosh sound as it cut the air. The sting was sudden and the sound of the belt on her ass was thunderous. But the sting was delicious.

“One” she cried.

Santa took his time and after several hard swats, Catherine felt his cool gloved hand glide across her ass.

“Starting to pink up Catherine, and my cocks getting hard” he chuckled.

Catherine felt her pussy dripping by the tenth swat.

“Nice and red” Santa said. “The elves are feeling left out though.”

She felt something warm and hard split her drenched pussy lips. Her hips wriggled as she tried to capture the shaft in her canal. A loud moan escaped her lips as the warm, smooth object glided over her clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.