Catherine and the Coach - Cover

Catherine and the Coach

by southern_ungentleman

Copyright© 2023 by southern_ungentleman

Erotica Sex Story: Catherine invites her lover to fuck her in her bed, then the Coach invites her to his locker room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

When John answered Catherine’s Craiglist ad for a hookup, he had no idea what he was getting into. He’d found a 5’9”, gorgeous brunette with an insatiable sex drive. She had been clear from the beginning, she only needed a friend with benefits since her husband was married to his job. John happily agreed as she greedily sank his beefy cock into her mouth. That first meeting, Catherine had done things John’s wife had never done. She’d sexily smirked at him as she wiped his cum off her face with her finger and swallowed it down.

She had looked at him with a smile and said, “You can spank my ass, choke me, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, but I warn you, I’ve been known to squirt.”

John was in heaven. They’d been able to meet up several times over the last few weeks and each time he left well satisfied. Just two days ago, she’d texted him, asking if could meet. It had been a rough day and she really needed some relief. He was taken aback when she replied “my house”. After a few heart stopping moments, he had decided that he needed to feel her pussy tight around his cock. She texted him her address and he made a plausible excuse to his wife and left.

Catherine answered the door wearing just a tee shirt.

Catherine grinned as she put her finger to her lips and whispered, “Shh, the kids are asleep.”

Catherine quickly pulled John down a hall and into her bedroom. She soundlessly closed her door and turned to him.

“May I suck your cock Sir?” she pleaded.

John dumbly nodded as Catherine dropped to her knees and quickly fished his hard cock from his pants. He groaned as he clenched her hair and started to thrust his hips against her face. It was definitely a messy blowjob as Evei gagged and spit on John’s thick cock.

She smiled up at him and asked, “Am I doing good Sir?”

“Fuck yes you nasty slut,” John growled.

Catherine continued her assault on John’s cock. He realized his cock was about to explode. Instead of cumming in her mouth this time, John wanted to flood her pussy with his spunk.

He pulled his cock from her grasp and she looked at him questioningly.

“Bend over the bed, I need to fuck that slutty cunt of yours” he said quietly.

She grinned at him, “Yes Sir.”

Catherine pulled her tee shirt off revealing her bare 40C breasts, her nipples hard and begging for attention. “They’ll come in time”, John thought.

John placed a hand on Catherine’s shoulder and rubbed her dripping slit with the other. Catherine moaned and rotated her hips has John’s fingers slid between her pussy lips. He found her tunnel and drove one in, hooking it slightly and found the raised bumps of Catherine’s g-spot.

“Yes Sir!” Catherine moaned as John inserted a second finger into her, rubbing both across that electric button. He could hear the squelching of her sopping cunt as his fingers moved in and out. John pulled his fingers from Catherine’s drenched pussy and coated his cock with her pussy juices.

He ran the mushroom sized head of his cock between Catherine’s pussy lips, feeling it slide over her hard clit.

Catherine moaned, “Yes Sir, fuck my pussy! I need it so bad! Fuck me please!”

John closed his eyes as he relished the feeling of Catherine’s pussy clinging to him has he slid in.

“Fuck your pussy is so good Catherine” John groaned.

Quickly, the only sounds that filled Catherine’s bedroom were their panting and the wet sucking of Catherine’s pussy on Johns cock as he thrust in and out. Catherine mewled when John’s hands found her swinging breasts. He kneaded them roughly and she groaned “Yes!” when he pulled her nipples down hard.

“I’m going to cum in your cunt slut!” John cried. “Is that what you want? My cum coating your cunt?”

“Yes Sir, cum in me! Cum in my whore cunt!”

With a final slam, John buried his cock as deep in Catherine as he could and unloaded a torrent of cum in her. When his cock had finished spurting its white load, he pulled slowly out.

“On your knees and clean my cock like a good slut” John commanded.

“Yes Sir!” Catherine whispered as she wheeled around and fell to her knees. Her lips locked around his cock as she sucked his cum and her juices into her mouth.

“Did I do good Sir?” she asked.

John had caught his breath and replied, “You did slut, but you’re going to drip my cum on the carpet. You need to pull that out of your pussy and swallow it.”

She gave him a sly smile and replied, “Why yes Sir.”

John grinned as he watched her fingers disappear between her thighs. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly. Catherine put a cum covered finger to her lips and seductively sucked the cum into her mouth.

“Don’t swallow it all at once. See if there’s some more in you pussy” John commanded. Catherine quickly complied and showed him another cum covered finger before sliding it between her lips.

John absently stroked his cock and said huskily, “Open your mouth, let me see my cum on your tongue.”

Catherine smirked, then opened her mouth slowly and wiggled her cum coated tongue around.

“Swallow slut, then suck my balls” he said. He watched in amazement as she gulped his cum down her throat. Wordlessly, Catherine began to lick and suck gently on Johns balls. It felt amazing to him, just another thing his wife wouldn’t do, but Catherine would not hesitate.

John’s cock began to swell again as Catherine ran her tongue up and down his cock, sucked on the head and balls. He wanted to fuck her again, but this time he wanted her ass.

He grunted out a few breaths and snarled, “Do you have any lube? I want my cock in your ass.”

“Yes I do” Catherine panted excitedly. She quickly opened the nightstand drawer and pulled a white tube of lube out and handed it to John.

“Please fuck my ass Coach! Pound it hard!” she begged as she quickly got into position in front of him.

John said lecherously, “Get on the bed slut. I’m going to fuck your ass there and every time you go to sleep, you’ll remember my cock buried in your ass.”

Catherine scrambled onto the bed and looked behind her, “Fuck me Coach! Pound my ass with your cock!”

John generously lubed his cock, then slowly inserted his middle finger into Catherine’s puckered ass.

“You’re an insatiable slut Catherine. I’m going to take your ass a lot from now on,” he said.

Catherine groaned as John thrust first one, then two fingers in and out of her ass, “Yes Sir, please fuck my ass. It’s been so long.”

He could hear her whimper as he inserted a third finger into her.

“Fuck yes, you’re ready now. Aren’t you slut,” he said.

“Yes Sir! My ass is yours!” she replied breathlessly.

John steadied himself and ran the head of his cock through Catherine’s pussy lips and thrust into her a few times. He ran his cock around her asshole, before centering the head over her rosebud. John held his cock and applied steady pressure until the head popped past her tight sphincter.

“Ahhh,” Catherine moaned and pushed back against John.

“Fuck Catherine,” John said. “This feels incredible.” He began thrusting his rigid cock steadily into Catherines ass.

“I love it Sir!” Catherine moaned. “Fuck my naughty ass! I’ve been such a bad girl and I need it so bad!”

John picked up the pace of his thrusts, his hands clamped on Catherine’s wide hips. His thighs slapped her ass. Catherine was backing into each of Johns thrusts forward. Soon they were grunting and groaning quietly, John had to remember her kids were in the house. He lightly swatted her ass. He was careful not do it too hard. He didn’t want sound traveling.

“Yes Coach, spank my naughty ass” Catherine begged.

Soon, John’s balls were boiling, ready to spew his cum yet again into his willing slut. He savagely pounded Catherine’s ass, “I’m about to cum slut. I’m going to cum in your ass, Argh!”

Catherine thrust back harder against John’s thrusts, “Cum in me! Fuck me! I love it!” she cried.

John gripped her hips tight as he rammed his cock home a few more times. He held is cock deep in Catherines ass as he unloaded more cum into her. He breathed heavily as the last few spurts left the head of his cock.

John pulled his slimy cock from Catherines ass, exhausted from his exertions.

Catherine rolled onto her back, “We need to clean up, he’ll be home soon.”

John nodded tiredly. He knew he needed to get home too.

Life got in the way over the next few weeks, neither were able to break away but they texted relentlessly.

On a Thursday afternoon, John was sitting in his office of the high schools stadium field house. Practice was just ending and the varsity team was packing up to head home. Catherine had messaged him, asking if he was free. He excitedly replied that he was, but she should meet him here at the field house. It would soon be empty and they could play to their hearts content.

She texted back, “Half hour?”

He replied, “The door will be open.”

“I need your cock” was her reply.

John tried to will his cock down, it wouldn’t do for the team to see him walking around with a hard on in his shorts. After several minutes, he felt comfortable enough to walk around the field house. The players all called out night to the coach as they left singly or small groups.

As John made a sweep through the locker rooms, his heart began to beat faster. His insatiable slut would be here soon and he’d have a lot of time to release his frustrations. His cock was straining against his shorts. He grinned at the thought of Catherine naked on the locker room tables, tied up to the weight equipment, and sucking his cock in the showers. He looked at his watch and rushed back to the field house door. He looked through the door window, just in time to see Catherine pull up. John jiggled the handle to make sure it was unlocked, then watched her walk up.

He could see her breasts swaying under her button up sun dress. He groaned realizing she was braless. John wondered if there was anything under.

She opened the door and smiled, “Hi Coach.”

“You’re late for class Miss Catherine” he said with a grin.

“I’m sorry Coach, I guess I’ve been bad” she replied with a giggle.

“Come with me young lady. You’re going to get some special detention” he growled. Johns cock was leaving a wet spot on the front of his shorts.

John took Catherine to the weight room and closed the door. He led her to the squat rack. Whoever used it last left a weight bar on the top rung, which was against the rules, suited Johns purposes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.