The Chronicles of Malcolm Harris: Fear No Evil - Cover

Preview

The Chronicles of Malcolm Harris: Fear No Evil

by Terrance G Kilpatrick

Copyright© 2009 by Terrance G Kilpatrick

Horror Story: While investigating a crime scene involving occult activities, Malcolm is allowed by the detective in charge of the investigation to act as a consultant on the things found at the crime scene. The layers of this mystery begin to reveal a much larger conspiracy of evil. Malcolm finds himself kidnapped as he awakens in an extravagant mansion which belongs to a creature, he never believed existed…a vampire! Malcolm is introduced to a fantastic and strange world only his imagination could allow.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Demons   Violence  

Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6: 11

I dedicate this novel to my greatest fan, my wife Debra, and the many early fans who have stayed with me during this long journey. My special appreciation to my early fans, Kerry, Patricia, Sandy, Pat, my sister Karen, my mother Gladys, and others too many to name.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

This is a revision of my earlier work. There are many accounts of vampires, both mythological, and those who have experienced something they cannot explain outside the realm of reality. This is an entirely fictional tale. Sometimes I wonder who is the bigger monster, man himself or the ones he invents to explain things we cannot? I wanted to tell the vampire story from an entirely different point of view, the view of my character. In Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the story is magically told in separate views, each from the characters perspective. I thought it was ingenious to present their stories as entries from their diaries and telegrams. I wanted to not retell the myth of the vampire, but to recreate it such that the vampire would be more understood for the creature that I saw it as, a very lonely and misunderstood creature with a nature that compelled it to do monstrous things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.