Goodbye Sherri - Cover

Goodbye Sherri

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Story: A hard working and faithful young man gets lucky when he finds out that the girl he loves and plans to marry has been deceiving him.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cheating   BTB   Revenge  

Short’n sweet tale of a cheater who got caught before she got her hooks set. She had everything her way until disaster struck like a lightning bolt and she instantly realized it was too late to prevent the inevitable tragedy. In that flash of crushing realization, she knew that what she’d done that had cost her everything. It could never be taken back and WOULD never be forgiven.

Jeff and Sherri had been going steady since they were sophomores in high school. Where Jeff was, Sherri was ... or close by. After they’d graduated, Sherri got a job in the Public Library and Jeff went full time working on one of his older brother’s roofing crews. He’d eventually be working with the remodeling crews and learning more of their skills to build a broad and competent background of knowledge and skills, just as his brother had done before starting his company.


Two years later, Jeff and Sherri have enough saved for a down payment on a house so they set the date to get married. Sherri had held out on Jeff for pussy for more than four years and now that they were about to get married, he just got lucky by getting some bad news when a guy who’d just started working for his brother saw and recognized Sherry when she stopped by one of their jobs. Jeff saw the guy’s sour expression and then the look of sympathy on his face and, when he questioned him about it, the guy didn’t want to answer. But finally, when Jeff kept after him, he told him all he knew about Sherri ... which was a lot more than Jeff had ever suspected.

When he was finished, Jeff had the names of three guys that Sherri had been fucking on the side, since she was a senior in high school ... all while pretending to be Miss Prim and Proper. He found out where the three guys worked, went and talked to them and got irrefutable confirmation from each that what he’d been told was true.

Broken hearted and furious at Sherri’s deceit, Jeff made himself scarce for the next few evenings ... having told Sherry that their company was working on a big apartment complex out of town. He’d told the three guys they could continue their activities with Sherri but to not say that they’d seen and talked to him or that Jeff knew what she’d been doing. Each of the guys told him that they thought that what she’d been doing to him, as her fiancé, was lowlife so they had no problem with staying quiet about Jeff finally being hip to her treachery. Besides, she’d intentionally taken her ring off when they got together to keep them from knowing that she was engaged so she’d lied to them, too.

Once Jeff got control of his emotions and started thinking objectively, he contacted the three guys and asked if they could get together. When they did, Jeff told them what he had in mind and arranged to have all three show up at the same place and time that he’d be there with Sherri. They’d agreed and laughed as they anticipated her reaction. As long as they kept their mouths shut and played innocent, they’d just be props and she’d never know that they were in on it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.