Trailer Park Dad – No Buts, Just Butt - Cover

Trailer Park Dad – No Buts, Just Butt

by Justin Utherman

Copyright© 2023 by Justin Utherman

Erotica Sex Story: Daddy, Melanie, Mom, Daughter... everyone gets some luv this time. And what about the Neighbor lady? The cheating wife?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence   .

Tori was crying.
She tried really hard to control her breathing, but it came is gasps and hisses.
“Oh god, it really really hurts daddy.”

She had come into the living room about 15 minutes after her mom left for work, wearing the bright blue string bikini that Deb had given her for her 14th birthday last week.
He couldn’t help ogling her perfect body. B-cup titties with hard nipples pointing at him with authority, flat belly, flaring hips, and a ‘vee’ that ran from the sides of her lower belly down to her mons. Her puffy pussy was outlined at the bottom of that vee, the lips on full display under the glossy material. Her crease holding the material below the obvious bump of her engorged clit.

His mind flitted to the sight he saw on the evening of her party.


He had come inside from the pool to pee and decided to use the hall bathroom instead of the one in the master bedroom so he wouldn’t leave wet footprints on the carpet.
He rounded the corner from the hall and was stopped cold in the doorway of the bathroom by the sight before him.

Tori was sitting on the sink vanity, leaning back to the mirror. His can of shave cream and her mothers razor on the counter beside her.
She had the bottoms of that new blue bikini hanging off her ankle, and her legs spread wide.
Melanie was kneeling and Tori had a handful of Melanie’s hair. She was grinding the girls’ mouth into her little pussy and moaning ans Melanie speared her juicy hole with her tongue.

“Oh god Mel, it feels so much better without any hair on it.” She almost whispered.
“Do it harder ... FASTER!” Tori hissed.

Jim watched, still unnoticed, as Melanie licked and sucked his daughter with more effort.
Then Tori came. Bucking her hips up and gripping Melanie’s hair as she fucked herself with the other girls mouth.

Her taut belly contracted and her stomach muscled knotted as she grunted and said loudly, “OH GOD DADDY ... EAT MY PUSSY! FUCK MEEE! MAKE ME CUM DADDY!”

Initially shocked and afraid that her words meant he’d been seen, he quickly realized she had her eyes closed tightly.
Jim slowly backed around the corner until Tori couldn’t see him but he could still see her lower body and Melanie.
He watched as Melanie sucked and slurped up all Tori’s juices hungrily.

“Oh my god Mel, that was so good. I’m glad you shaved it for me. It made it where I could feel your tongue all over so much better.” Tori said with a giggle.

Jim backed up a little more as Melanie kissed Tori’s clit and started to stand.
She said to Tori, “Yeah right. You might have liked my tongue in your little cunt, but it wasn’t the one that made you cum so hard you squirted.”
They both giggled.

Jim slowly backed down the hall as he heard Tori climbing off the sink top.

“When are you gonna stop being such a pussy and just fuck your dad?” Melanie asked. “You’re hot for his cock, and I’ll bet you $50 he’s just dying to ram it up your tight pussy.”

Tori smacked Melanie on her arm, “He’s my dad. No way he wants to fuck me when he has my mom. And when she’s not on his dick, he’s got it plugging your nasty cunt.”

“Not true.” Melanie giggled. “Sometimes he’s got it down my throat or plugging my ass.”

They laughed conspiratorially.
“Hurry up and cover that shaved snatch before I have to eat it again. The ‘rents’ are gonna wonder what we’re up to in here so long.” Melanie told her.

Jim opened the door and then shut it. Then hollered, “Tori! Melanie! Where you girls at?”

“In the bathroom daddy! Don’t come in here!” Tori yelled back.

“Okay! Your mother is looking for you! I’m going to my bathroom and I’ll be back out in a few minutes!” He told her.

The girls went outside and Jim had to rub one out before his overstimulated dick would let him piss.
He now knew for sure ... Tori was willing, and now she was gonna get the ‘daddy dick’ she craved. For sure.


Tori held still and huffed for breath, trying to ease the pain.
Jim told her, “That’s enough sweetie. I’m pulling out.”

“No daddy! Just be still a moment. I’m alright. I do want this.” She said with a pained voice.
She wiggled her hips a little, trying to gain some relief from the painful burning and intense stretching.


As Tori stood before him in that tiny bikini, she asked him, “Did you notice I shaved?”

Jim just nodded.

“Melanie helped me. She said it looked trashy with all the hair hanging out and poking out. I think she’s right, it looks better like this. “What do you think daddy?”

Jim licked his dry lips with his dry tongue.
“Good. It looks ... really good.” He said. Then added, “Delicious even.”

She smiled a sly knowing smile.
“She shaved it all daddy. Wanna see?”

Jim couldn’t speak. His mouth was dry, his throat tight, and his dick was harder than he believed it had ever been.
He just looked into her eyes and nodded.

She stepped each foot sideways, spreading her feet about shoulder width and opening her crotch a bit. Then she slowly pulled at the loose ends of the bow knots and the strings popped apart.
The tiny triangle folded forward on itself but didn’t fall away, caught and held between her clasping pussy lips.
With a trembling hand she reached down and pulled it free, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Jim’s eyes kinda rolled as he tried not to moan out loud.

With two strides, Tori stepped to him and then up onto the couch. She stood with a foot at each side of his thighs, placing her perfect little pussy within 8 inches of his mouth.
“Look closer. I shaved it again this afternoon.” She said. Not a hair left on it.

He croaked, “I see. Not even any stubble. Looks smooth as silk.”

“It is.” She said sexily. “Feel for yourself.”

He dropped all pretense, leaned in, grabbed her perfect ass cheeks, and buried his tongue into her folds.

She shrieked, then bucked into his probing tongue as he tried to lick, suck, and devour her hairless sex.
Her knees shook until she couldn’t stand, so he pushed her back and stood, then picked her up and carried her to her own bed.

As he laid her down, she quickly removed the bikini top. He pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts, revealing his diamond hard dick.

As she stared at it, he asked her, “You know what we’re gonna do now, right?”
She nodded.
“And you’re sure you want this dick in you?”

She nodded, “Yes daddy. You’re gonna plow my horny virgin pussy open with your hard dick, fuck me until I cum all over it, and make me happy.”
“I want it. I want it really bad.”

He laid on his back on the bed and pulled her hips up over him.
Realizing what he intended, she spun so that she could suck him while he ate her pussy.

She sucked him readily even though she wasn’t very good at it. It still felt wonderful.
He ate her, and tongued her, and sucked her labia and clit as she humped and writhed on his mouth.
He fingered her tight hole with just his index finger as she moaned on his dick and tried to cum.

Sensing she was caught up on the very edge of the abyss, he coated his finger in as much of her sweet juices as he could, wrapped his lips around her clit, and sucked hard while flicking it with his tongue.
Then he suddenly pierced her asshole with the slick digit and wiggled it.

She spit out his dick and wailed as she came. Hard. Fairly gushing her savory girl cum on his chin.
He moved his mouth to her cunt and slurped it up like honey.

As she came down, he slowed. Finally just softly kissing her labia and the junction of her thighs.
She swallowed his dick again, going too deep and gagging. Then sucking it furiously.

He patted her thigh and moved her off him, then had her turn around and kneel between his legs.
Directing her to suck again, he grabbed her hair and held tight as she did her damnedest to suck his balls dry.
On the edge for a few minutes himself, and unable to get over, he told her, “Hang on baby. Let me do this and I’ll cum.”

She was still nodding her head when he pushed in to the root.
She gagged and resisted, but he fucked her throat only a few strokes before he blew.
Cum shot out of her nose as she swallowed as hard and fast as possible.
Finally after he stopped shooting he let her up.
She coughed, swallowed some more, then gasped a few deep breaths.

After blowing her nose on some tissues, she asked, “Was it good daddy?”

“Oh god yes.” He said. “Sorry I got carried away and throated you (a complete lie), but I just had to cum and needed the extra sensations.”

She blew her nose again. “It’s okay. I liked it. Maybe soon I can do it like Melanie without gagging.”

Ignoring her comment he said, “Maybe.”
“Now how about that pussy fuck you wanted?”

She grinned happily, allowing him to pull her straddle of his thighs.
She giggled as she saw he was still rock hard.

Raising up, she placed the head against her wet sloppy hole and eased down on it.
It slid off up her ass crack, causing her to moan a little and giggle.
“Not yet.” She said out loud to nobody in particular. “Pussy first ... ass second.”
His dick throbbed and returned to diamond cutter at her words.

On the third try it slipped into her hot and super tight hole.
She looked at him and grinned.
Not wanting to jack around any longer, he gripped her hips and pulled down slowly but forcefully, humping up slowly as he did.

He was stopped by her hymen.
“Look into my eyes sweetheart. Don’t stop looking at me.” He told her.
Then he pulled down hard and humped up forcefully, tearing the barrier and sinking into her a good 4 inches.

Tori screamed and tried to raise up, but he held her on him. Her wiggling causing her to quickly sink to the root.

He continued to hold still and hold her tight, impaled on his hard dick.
She was crying a little, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“That’s it.” He told her softly. “You’re a woman now.”
“Hold still baby. Just let yourself adjust.”

She bit her lip and nodded. Crying and gripping his wrists as she sat there and tried to relax.
She looked into his eyes and croaked, “Thank you daddy. I love you.”

He slowly pulled her forward and hugged her. “I love you too baby.”

After a few minutes of laying on his chest, impaled by his dick, she kissed him as he squeezed and kneaded her perfect ass.
Soon she was moving, kinda humping and fucking at him. Rolling her hips slightly.

It was almost a half hour after her hymen was torn away that she finally felt the pure horny lust of a woman filled with dick.
Sitting up so she could ride him harder, he squeezed her sweaty tits and pinched her nipples until she groaned in pleasure. Her hips flying around as she ground her clit on his pubic bone and stirred his dick in her no longer virgin cunt.

She began to speak, “Oh daddy. So good. Daddy ... DADDY ... OH DADDY!...”

Then she wailed loudly, “OH MY GOD DADDY!!”
“DADDY!! ... I’M CUUUMMMIIINNGGG!!!!”
And boy did she.

He held onto her tits and squeezed while pinching her nipples fairly hard.
Her cunt muscled clamped on him painfully and she nearly ripped his dick off as she gyrated and wiggled her hips violently.
And her pussy gushed juices until they ran down his balls and ass crack onto the sheets, forming a dinner plate sized wet spot.

Then she collapsed forward, held upright only by his grip on her tits.

Needing his own release, he rolled her over to her back, lifted her ankles to his shoulders, and speared her wet bloody cunt with his inflamed dick.
This was the very first time he had fucked anyone since he had his vasectomy, and was actually happy about having had the operation. Without the worry of pregnancy, he was going to spunk her virgin womb thoroughly today.
He began a steady rhythm, stroking from almost the head to the base. Pounding her at the rate of a stroke every two seconds.

After a few minutes she came again, wiggling and writhing under him like a snake.
As he got close he looked into her face.
“Look at me Tori. Hold eye contact.” He told her.

He thrusted deep a few strokes and said, “Her it comes baby. Daddy’s sperm is gonna fill you up. Cum for me Tori. Cum for daddy while he squirts in your sexy pussy baby.”

She never lost eye contact as she came again. Grunting log and loud as her pussy milked and he gushed spurt after spurt into her depths.
“I can feel it daddy!” She shouted. “I feel your cum squirting in me! Oh god it’s so hot!”
“This is so hot and sexy daddy! Feels so good! Fuck me!! Harder!! Please! Fill me up! Cum in me and knock me up!!”
And she rolled into another massive orgasm. This time yelling, “AGGHHHH!!!” before passing out.

He held still a moment and savored her cunt muscles spasming on him, along with her unconscious body writhing and fucking herself on his still hard dick.

As he looked down between them and saw his dick buried in her stretched and blood covered pussy, the post-cum wilting reversed and his dick began to harden again.

He resumed his fucking. Sliding his dick in and out of her pussy as he watched the flared head pulling out globs of his cum, her juices, and a little bit of her virginal blood.
He hooked his forearms under her knees and fucked her pretty hard until she finally started to open her eyes.

“Oh god! You’re gonna kill me.” She said.

“Only if I can fuck you to death baby.” He said, without slowing.

She came again, just as violently as before, but he could not.
Although hard, he didn’t have another load to shoot right now.
As she calmed, he slowed to a stop.

“Baby, I can’t cum again right now. It’s not you. I’s just how men are made. You are wonderful. You were fantastic. And I hope we can share this many times over in the future.”
“I love you sweetie.”

She wrapped him in her arms and kissed him. Not a daddy daughter kiss, but a lovers kiss.
Then she told him, “I love you too daddy. And we WILL do this in the future. A LOT!”

Jim sat back on his knees and picked her up, still impaled on his hard dick. He walked to her bathroom and turned on the water, then stepped into the shower.
He let her wash his body. She gently cleaned his dick and balls.
He washed and cleaned her carefully and lovingly, massaging her sore pussy gently.

He stepped out and stoppered the tub, then had her sit, adjusting the water to a hotter temperature.
He ran to the master bath and got a disposable douche and a handful of Epsom salt.
Returning, he added the salts and had her step out and sit on the toilet.

He had to refill the bottle twice. Even after three cleansing a little bit of his cum was still washing out of her.
“You’re gonna have to wear a pad baby. And don’t let your mom see it. Or your panties if any get on them.” He told her.

“Okay daddy. I understand.” She said.

“Now lets get you in the tub. You need to soak until the water goes cold.” He told her. “You can even add more hot water and stay longer if you like.”

He stepped forward, intending to lift her into the tub and let her relax while he went and washed her bloody bedding.
She waited until he had set her down in the super warm water, then leaned over and sucked his hard dick into her mouth.
But after a minute or two of glorious pleasure to him, she just popped off and smiled at him.

“I’ll finish that before mom gets home. I promise.” She said teasingly.

He leaned down and kissed her.
“You’re the sexiest and most beautiful girl in the world honey.” He told her. “And I love you with all my heart and soul.”

She smiled and nodded. Tears ran down her face.
“Do you really love me? I mean like that?” She asked.

“Yes baby, I do.” He said. “Both as my daughter AND as my lover.”

“Forever and always?” She asked.

He chuckled, “Forever and always as my daughter, and forever and always as my lover. Even after you meet a nice guy and get married to him.”

She got a strange look on her face, but it passed quickly. Then she said cryptically, “If I could, I’d marry you. And I’d love you forever and ever, and only you. I’d be happy just being your wife and I’d never leave you or cheat on you. Ever.”

He smiled at her, kissed her again, then stood.
“I’m gonna go clean our mess. I’ll be back in a few.”

“Okay daddy.” She said. Then leaned back into the water.

He gathered the cum and blood soaked bedding and took it to the wash room.
He pre-treated the stains and started the washer.
Walking back through the living room, he picked up her bikini bottoms. The crotch was still slimy with her horny secretions. He sniffed. The pheromones caused his dick to spring up fully hard again.

He put the top and bottoms in with the bedding.

After an hour, he went and checked on Tori.
She was laying in the tub, crying.

Kneeling beside the tub he asked her fearfully, “Are you okay? You’re not sad we did this are you?”

She looked at him with shock, “NO! It’s not that.”
She looked sad again, “It’s just that love you so much, and I’m sad that mom doesn’t.”

He looked at her questioningly, “Why do you think mom doesn’t love me?”

She just shrugged and looked down into the water.
“Because she talks hateful to you and about you. And she gripes at you all the time. And she...” Tori paused, “she just doesn’t treat you right sometimes.”

He caressed her face, “That’s just life baby. Nobody is all nice and no bitching all the time.”
“It’ll be alright baby. Now stop crying. I want a happy beautiful girl, not an unhappy and ugly snot face.”

She laughed and flicked water at him. He got up and went to the living room.

Deb called at 10 PM. She said she had to work late and would be home as quick as possible.
Jim wasn’t sad like usual. He was excited to have a little more time with Tori.
He told Deb it was okay, just be careful driving and he’d see her soon.

He went and got the trash bag from the bathrooms, wanting to dispose of the douche bottle.
He carried the kitchen trash out to the dumpster as well.

Tori was out of the tub and sitting on the couch brushing her hair when he came back inside.
She was wearing one of his old t-shirts, and nothing else. Evident from her naked and swollen little pussy on display. It was pretty red, and kinda raw looking.

Jim went to the kitchen and used three fingers to scoop out a glob of coconut butter from Deb’s ‘health shake’ cupboard.
Returning, he had Tori lay back and spread her legs.
He softly massaged the sweet smelling goop all over her abused little pussy.

She pulled him to sit on the couch, took out his dick, spread her legs and returned his hand to its job, then set to kissing and sucking and licking his dick.

After a half hour of this, he began to slowly hump his hips.
“I’m gonna cum baby.” He told her. “Do it sweetie. Suck daddy’s dick. Swallow all my yummy cum.”

She sucked hard and used her tongue to massage the head.
He erupted. Filling her mouth twice while she swallowed and tried to keep up.

Sated, he rubbed her clit for her in an attempt at making her cum, but she finally just shook her head, “I’m sorry, it’s too sore now daddy. Maybe tomorrow.”

After he used a dish towel to wipe off the excess coconut butter, he put her bedding in the dryer and turned on a movie.
They mainly cuddled and kissed while he fondled her ass and tits until almost 11 PM.

He helped her make her bed with the clean bedding. There were no stains that didn’t wash out.
She laid on the bed and he told her again how much he loved her. She said she loved him.

Deb got home at 12:45. He was still on the couch, watching a movie.
She kissed him and went to their room.
She showered and came out 30 minutes later.

Shutting down the house, they went to bed. She was horny.
She kissed him and fondled his dick, which got hard fast cause he was thinking of Tori.
He sucked her fat nipples and squeezed her soft plump ass. A stark difference from his Tori.

He slid down, spreading her thighs. He wondered why he still ate her. After all, she refused to suck him any more.

After he had eaten her to 4 orgasms, he fucked her to 2 more. It hurt a little when he finally came, but it was still pretty good.

They kissed and cuddled a few minutes and she started to get up. He stopped her and said he’d get it.
She tried to stop him, but he insisted and got out of bed. She had a strange look on her face.

He was standing at the sink, wringing the hot water out of the washcloth, when he saw it.
His world went a little wonky, and he felt like he needed to puke. And he did.

He tossed Deb the washcloth and stepped back into the bathroom, locking the door.
He looked at the douche bottle in the trash can. A product Deb only ever used after they had sex.

Deb had a ‘thing’ about cum in her pussy. She couldn’t stand it. She’d douche after sex every time.
But his problem tonight was, she never used one at any other time. Ever. Not in the 20 years they had been together. Not even post-period.

It dawned on him what he had missed while he’d been sidetracked by thoughts of Tori.

He and Deb hadn’t fucked in about a month. She had claimed being “too tired”, or there was a never ending list of “activities” that kept them too busy for it.
Deb’s had always been the kind of pussy that stayed tight. She was extremely orgasmic, and would leave a sloppy wet spot on the sheets after every session that had to be soaked up with a towel.
She also had what Jim called a “grippin’ Pussy”. Her muscles would clamp down on his dick during her orgasm so hard that it often hurt, and if his strokes weren’t just right, the clenched muscles would stop his thrusts, preventing his penetration and sometimes causing his dick to bend painfully.

Tonight she wasn’t as active. She didn’t cum as readily as she always had. And her pussy didn’t do that ‘grippin’ thing when she did cum tonight. There was no wet spot afterward.
He felt even more deceived, she’d faked her orgasm.

He stepped to the laundry basket and looked inside. It took a few minutes because he had to dig down under previous days’ clothes, but he found them.
The cotton panel of the sexy blue lace panties were soaked. And there was not a shadow of a doubt, the fluids in the gusset were cum. Another man’s cum.

He grabbed a china-mart bag and put the panties and the douche bottle in it. Then stood and walked out of the bathroom with the trash can.
He slipped on his shorts and some flip-flops, told Deb he puked in the toilet because of a hair in his throat and needed to get the bag to the dumpster, and went outside.
He stowed the bag in his truck and brought the empty can back inside.

She was just coming out of the bathroom when he walked in, and she put the douche bottle in the can.
He just set it beside the toilet and laid on the bed beside her.

“SO ... you guys were really busy tonight at work?” He asked her.

“Yeah. Inventory time.” She said flatly. “I hate it.”

“Bob called tonight.” He told her. Bob was his cousin in Texas.
“You’re never going to believe this...” He began. “His next door neighbor found out that his wife was having an affair and killed the guy and his wife.”

Deb turned to look at him.
“Really?” She asked.

“Yep. Really.” Jim answered.
“Too bad I can’t be on that jury.”

Deb rolled her eyes. “Why’s that? You wanna send the guy to death row?”

“Nope.” Jim told her. And looked at her. “I’d vote to let him off. And politic hard to get the other jurors to let him off.”

Deb laughed, “A murderer? You? Mister ‘law and order’ would let a murderer go? Scott free?”

“Sure.” He said. Fixing her with a cold piercing stare. “He was right.”
He paused.
“You think I wouldn’t?”

“No. I don’t.” She said. “You’d weigh the evidence and give thoughtful deliberation, then decide accordingly.”

“Yep.” I would.

She rolled her eyes. “Get some sleep. You’re goofy when you’re tired.”

He shook his head.
“Just so you understand, and so there isn’t any secrets or surprises between us, let me be totally clear what I’m saying.”
He looked her in the eyes as he spoke.
“I love you with all my heart, Deb. And I have been totally faithful to you for over 20 years. But if I ever found out you had an affair, if I caught you fucking another guy, if you betrayed my trust, I’d kill you ... and the guy ... without blinking. Then come back home, eat a good supper, watch some TV, then go to bed and sleep like a tranquilized baby.”

Her eyes got big as he spoke. But she recovered and they narrowed.
“Is that a threat? Do you really think a threat would stop me if I wanted to fuck someone else? Do you?”

“Nope. It’s not a threat. And I do know a threat wouldn’t stop you. But that doesn’t change how I would react.” He said flatly.
“And I also know that getting mad at me for saying my feelings out loud won’t stop you.”

“Deb ... you are my wife. And if you don’t want me, you can divorce me. But I won’t ever be a cuck and just let you fuck someone else and get away with it. If I found you had been doing that, I’d kill you both, put the bodies where nobody would ever find them, then swear we had a big fight and you just left me and never came back.”
“And if they did catch me, who cares? My life’s hopes and dreams would have already been crushed, my heart shattered, with you gone. So what would I have to live for or care about anyway?”

He added, “So, no, that was not a threat, it was a statement of FACT. It’s what WILL happen if you were to ever be a stupid bitch, it is just a ‘warning’ about what the future would hold.”

He shrugged.
“But since you’re supposedly not a dumb bitch, or a sorry assed slut that is stupid enough to do me that way, it’s all just me sharing how I really feel about such things, and how I’d likely respond over being betrayed by the woman I love.”

She was looking at him strangely now. He could tell she was thinking.
“What about Tori?” She asked. “You’d kill me, go to prison forever, and leave her an orphan?”

“Maybe.” He answered. “Maybe not.”
“A jury might be sympathetic and understanding.”

He shrugged, “I’m sorry babe. I never should have brought it up. After all, we’re okay, right? You’d never do anything like that to me. You love me and Tori too much to lose us. Right?”

“Of course I love you.” She said. Her tone kinda weird. “We’re just fine.”

He leaned over and kissed her forehead. “Good. Then you have nothing to worry about.”

He turned over with his butt toward her.
She laid there for a few minutes, then spoke again, “One question ... What did you mean losing you AND Tori?”

He spoke without turning over. His voice kinda muffled by the pillow.
“Because she has a strong moral code for her age. She would choose to stay with her daddy over a lying and cheating slut who broke up her home and family, and broke my heart and hurt me ... every day of the week.”
“She’d do the same if it were reversed and I was the cheater. Just ask her. She’ll tell you.”

He finally dropped off to sleep. He didn’t think Deb slept a wink. He didn’t really care either.


The next morning he was off from work.
Tori slipped in as usual and sat on the side of the bed, then kissed him goodbye before going out to catch the bus. The little sexpot took advantage of her mother facing the other way and let her kiss linger on his lips. She also fondled his piss-hard dick the whole time and whispered the words ‘I’m gonna suck this dry when I get home’, right in his ear.
He watched her taut sexy ass as she walked out. Also noticing that she was walking kinda bowlegged like she was a little sore.

He got up and went to piss, the hard-on was a real one now.
Returning to bed, he scooted up behind Deb. Since she wasn’t wearing panties, he just spread her ass cheeks to expose her cunt and pressed into her.
He was already balls deep inside her and he’d begun stroking by the time she fully realized what was happening.

She tried to roll over on her belly to pull him out, but he rolled with her and pinned her, belly down. He then began to really pound into her with vigor. Holding, kneading, and squeezing her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and making sure he bashed into her cervix with every hard stroke.
Being his first cum of the day, and since he was actually thinking about Tori’s sexy ass, he came pretty quick. But that was okay too, cause Deb was moaning and humping into him in the midst of her own orgasm. Her cunt muscles trying to pinch off his invading dick but failing. That wet spot was going to be there this time.
He grunted and pressed deeper with each thick spurt to emphasize the delivery of his thick slimy cum into her cunt.
Let her boyfriend get the ‘sloppy seconds’ from now on.

As usual, she hopped up just after he rolled off of her and went into the bathroom to clean her cunt. Then she came back to bed and curled up to his side under the covers, falling back to sleep rather quickly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.