A Place in the World - Cover

A Place in the World

Copyright© 2023 by wanderlust3030

Chapter 8: The Villa, Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Villa, Part 3 - A recently divorced man receives a substantial inheritance, pushing him into undertaking a journey of sexual self-discovery. As he moves from the suburbs to the big city and finally to a villa on the French Riviera, he encounters a number of beautiful and alluring women, each of them offering him new discoveries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

Over the nights that Jonathan and Juliette shared sipping wine and enjoying the sea breeze, he shared his journey of sexual discovery following his divorce from Shelly. He shared about Mary and fulfilling her need for intimacy and passion that was lost in her marriage and Beth and her suppressed need to be dominated. He shared about Brie and helping her find her own voice, setting her free from the entrapment of social acceptability. He shared his tryst with Lydia and then Mai Lin and her quest to lose her virginity and in so doing, providing her with an experience of being with a man who focused on her, rather than just himself. He also went on a bit about Lynn and the incredible sex they had and his attraction to her. For her part, Juliette shared little of her past, her journey to being so open-minded and so unencumbered by the mores and demands of others. Jonathan accepted that; he never pushed her to share what she herself was not openly willing to share. He knew enough about her abusive ex from Chas’s letter, knowing it was up to her to share or not what she wanted.

One night, Jonathan surprised her with several boxes. When she opened them, they were the missing items Margarette had stolen and that Chas had promised to Pierre and Chloe. Apparently, after sharing the video with Margarette’s lawyer of her packing away the missing items, she agreed to send them all back. Juliette hugged him and thanked him, knowing the items meant a lot to her children, creating a bond with Chas. There were ten watches altogether, several diamond-studded Cartiers that were quite flashy, a couple of Rolexes, and four Patek Phillip watches. Jonathan offered them all to Juliette, guessing that all together they were worth at least a million dollars, if not much more, but she refused. She said that Chas had promised Pierre that he could select any three. So, it was only going to be three. As for the bronzes, there were two that Chas had indicated Chloe could have, she took those two; both happened to be female nudes.

Of course, while his relationship was evolving with Juliette, Teressa stopped by several times. The teen was seemingly insatiable as he knew that she was also spending a lot of time with Pierre. It seemed that his words about focusing on a woman’s pleasure and his ability to somehow learn the fine art of cunnilingus from online videos made him a worthy lover in the eyes of Teressa. As Jonathan went down on her one afternoon, she let on how much she loved having Pierre eat her out. She also hinted at a desire for a repeat of their threesome. Jonathan certainly had no issues with that.

Deciding to push the envelope with her a bit, one afternoon he hid in one of the extra rooms and told her to come in, go up to his room, strip, and lay on the bed, then put on the blindfold that he placed on the pillow. Teressa was a little unsure, but trusted Jonathan and was ready to explore her sexuality with him. She did as instructed. After a few minutes of making her wait alone, in the darkness of her blindfold, unknowing what was going to happen, as quietly as he could, Jonathan went into the room and found the beautiful young teen naked, sprayed across his bed as he had ordered. He was half tempted to just take her there, but he had something more planned for the day. He knelt up on the bed, never saying a word, Teressa’s breath deepening in anticipation. He took one of her arms and put it up towards the bedpost, and tied it with lashes he had earlier placed there. Then he scooted to the other side of her and tied her other arm. After her arms were secure, he tied her ankles to the footboard, legs spread apart.

“Is that you Jonathan,” “Oh fuck, I’ve never been tied up before,” “What are you doing?” “Jonathan, please, is that you?” Terresa kept asking. Jonathan said nothing.

From under the bed, Jonathan removed a bowl that had several ice cubes in it. He took one and placed it on one of Teressa’s nipples. She jumped and shrieked with the utterly unexpected cold feeling. He removed it and then waited a few moments before touching her stomach with it. Like that, he continued to tease her with the cold feeling of the ice cube, she never knew where the next touch was going to be. He ran it over her lips, making them glisten with the melted water. He then left one between her breasts, letting it slowly melt. He then took another ice cube and with no warning, rubbed it against her pussy lips, making her jump as much as she could, given her constraints. With one hand he then parted her pussy lips and slid the ice cube into her pussy, making her scream out. Jonathan then positioned himself between her legs and started to lick her, making her squirm even more. The mix of hot and cold juices flowing from her pussy was an intriguing sensation for Jonathan’s tongue, making him lap her up more vigorously. Teressa was jumping around the bed under her constraints as she hit her climax, flooding Jonathan’s mouth with her juices.

Keeping her tied and blindfolded, Jonathan then slid up her body and kissed her, knowing his lips and mouth were covered with her own juices. She had no qualms about licking his lips and tasting herself on him. He then sucked on her tits for a while and rubbed her clit. Then positioned himself over her and pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. She gasped as his cock drove into her, wanting to wrap her arms and legs around her lover, but unable to. Jonathan mercilessly just kept pounding into her as she squirmed in her constraints, yelling profanities in her pleasure, as she was rocked into rolling orgasms. She couldn’t take the sensation anymore, but Jonathan kept going, holding back his own climax as long as possible. Finally, seeing the poor teen’s face twisted in her overdose of pleasure, he couldn’t stop the inevitable any longer and shot load after load of cum inside of her.

In her over-ecstatic state of pleasure, the poor girl passed out. Once he caught his own breath, Jonathan moved off of her, undid the constraints, removed her blindfold, and rolled her onto her side to spoon her. It was about an hour before either of them started to awake from their deep slumber. When Teressa rolled over and saw Jonathan, naked, with his arms around her, she beamed and giggled. Jumping on him,

“I can’t believe you did that. Holy fuck, that was wild. I’ve never. Just wow. Fuck, that was incredible. I love what you do to me. I only wish Chole could have such an amazing lover too.”

That last comment struck a trigger in him.

As they lay there cuddling, Jonathan pried her with some questions.

“How are you enjoying your time with Pierre?”

“He’s amazing. I think you taught him some stuff. He is a great lover. He’s still such, what do you Americans say, nerd, yes? But he loves licking me, unlike most guys.”

“If I may, how many men have you slept with?”

“Full sex, or oral too?” Teressa replied, smiling.

“Full sex.”

“Pierre was number five, you are number six.”

“Do I even want to know how many guys you have sucked off?”

“I’m not that bad, my reputation is worse than the reality, I think. Only about ten.”

“What about women, have you ever been with any?”

Teressa laughed, but then questioned Jonathan, “Why all the questions about my sex life?”

“I’m just curious about the sex life of French teens I guess,” Jonathan said laughing.

“I think you are just interested in being part of their sex life!”

“Yeah, there is that. You are certainly a great lover. Does Chloe have a lover? Have you two ever done anything?”

“What are you getting at? And, what if we have?”

“Don’t get me wrong, there is just something I might need your assistance with. It didn’t occur to me before, but something you said triggered an idea.”

Jonathan asked her a few more questions, including some about Pierre and Chloe. She admitted that she knew that Pierre had a bit of lust for his sister, but never really thought much about it, figuring it was pretty normal for a teen guy with such a gorgeous sister. He also pushed her on Chloe’s desires and what Chloe thought of her fucking both Pierre and himself.

“She seemed jealous when I first told her.”

“Jealous that you are sleeping with me or Pierre?” Jonathan asked.

“What are you getting at? Mon Dieu, are you thinking what I’m thinking? You want them to hook up? C’est pas possible! Or is it? Are you serious? How fucking hot would that be?”

“You want to share Pierre with his sister? Or are you already fooling around with her too? That would be a wild threesome!”

“Et vous? What about you? I know Chloe thought about you. She likes my stories about us being together. She’s going to die when I tell her what you did to me this afternoon. She’ll be so jealous.”

“What about all four of us?” Jonathan finally said, sharing his ultimate plan.

Teressa’s mouth just dropped. Then she jumped on him and leaned down and began kissing him.

“Mon Dieu, yes. Let’s do it!”

“I’ll need your help to get Chloe comfortable with the idea. I assume she already knows about our threesome, yes? Tell her that I suggested another threesome or even the idea of a foursome with Pierre, you, and some other girl. See if she volunteers. Or, we could just have another pool party and see what happens. Or, perhaps we can arrange for her to catch the three of us fucking. Or have her and Pierre come over and catch you and me and let them watch.”

“Wow, you have a kinky imagination there, mister. I like all those ideas. I’m not sure what will work best with Chloe. But I think the pool party is the best. Gives her time to play with both you and Pierre. See how much she likes it.”

“It’s a date!”

Talking about a foursome with the three teens was making Jonathan hard again, which Teressa noticed. Of course, having her hand wrapped around his cock, gently rubbing him while they chatted, helped. She scooted herself down and gave him a nice, slow blowjob.

It was two days later when Teressa managed to get Pierre and Chloe to spend time at Jonathan’s pool together. He wasn’t prepared when he received a text from Teressa that they were all on their way over. He had no idea how to prepare, so figured he would just go with the flow, and see if Teressa could make it happen. Jonathan had not spent much time with Chloe since he arrived in his little oasis in the south of France. She was easygoing, and easy to talk with, but always seemed to be coming or going. He certainly enjoyed watching her at night, particularly when Juliette was there to give him a blowjob while he watched her daughter walk around naked. The thoughts were already getting him worked up in anticipation of a wild afternoon.

He decided to play it innocently and let the teens fool around a bit before coming out to join them. He waved at them when they came over then went about his own work, though his mind was much too distracted to stay focused on doing much of anything. After about half an hour he put on his swim trunks and decided to join them. By then, Pierre and Teressa were still in the pool, while Chloe lazed on one of the chaise lounges. He went to join her, she was topless, laying on her back.

“Don’t mind if I join you, do you?” Jonathan asked.

“Please. Those two are getting boring. They can’t keep their hands off of one another!” she said, smiling.

“A little jealous, are you?”

“Aren’t you? I mean, she did tell me about you two.”

“Jealous? Me? No, it’s kind of a turn-on watching them.”

“Seriously? I mean, well, I’ve never actually watched them. But, I suppose.”

They then both turned their attention to the couple in the water. Teressa had jumped on Pierre’s back, her tits smashed into his head. He dunked underwater and spun around, now having Teressa from behind with both of his hands on her tits. Teressa screamed and splashed about trying to escape Pierre’s hold of her. She managed to spin around and the two teens ended up kissing, both of their hands were underwater, exploring each other’s asses, with Teressa feeling Pierre’s hardening cock.

Looking over at Chloe, Jonathan noticed her breathing a little heavier, watching Pierre and Teressa intently.

“See, it is pretty hot watching them,” Jonathan whispered.

Chloe broke her gaze on the two in the pool and looked over at him, biting her bottom lip. Jonathan decided it was now or never.

“Why don’t you come sit here and we can watch them together.” He patted the area between his legs on his chaise. She took a moment, but then shifted, sitting between his legs, scooting back, and leaning against his chest.

Jonathan fixed her hair so it was all draped over one shoulder then began rubbing her arms as she rested her hands on his thighs. His cock couldn’t help but twitch feeling the teen beauty pressed against his body. As he made his way up her arms, he slowly slid them over her breasts. Chloe didn’t resist, rather she leaned further back into him, closing her eyes, and moaning out loud. Jonathan gently massaged her breasts, repositioning his arms to be under hers. He began kissing her head, her cheek.

He then started to slide one hand down her belly, reaching the top of her bikini bottoms. Chloe instinctively spread her legs allowing Jonathan to slide his hand down over her crotch, feeling her pussy over her bikini. They were the kind that tied on the side, allowing Jonathan to undo them easily. He pulled them to the side, exposing her shaven pussy. He slid his finger over her pussy lips, making her gasp, tightening her grip on her thighs as his finger toyed with her, slowly sliding into her waiting pussy.

Jonathan looked up and saw Teressa and Pierre now at the side of the pool watching them. Pierre was standing behind Teressa, playing with her breasts and kissing her neck as they both watched his sister being fingered. She was dripping wet, and Jonathan then inserted two fingers and started to finger fuck her harder and harder. After a few minutes, the teen was bucking in an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.