A Place in the World - Cover

A Place in the World

Copyright© 2023 by wanderlust3030

Chapter 11: The Harem, or, New Beginnings, or, The Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Harem, or, New Beginnings, or, The Conclusion - A recently divorced man receives a substantial inheritance, pushing him into undertaking a journey of sexual self-discovery. As he moves from the suburbs to the big city and finally to a villa on the French Riviera, he encounters a number of beautiful and alluring women, each of them offering him new discoveries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

Brie departed for her trip to Italy two days before Anna’s arrival allowing Jonathan time to recoup, and more importantly, connect with Juliette. While Lynn and Brie were around, as was her usual, she came over often, joining Jonathan and his friends for breakfast or a glass of wine up in the tower room. She enjoyed greatly getting to know the women and felt completely at ease with them, even when they were naked or, once watching Brie give Jonathan a blowjob. She was also thankful to Brie for spending some “private” time with Pierre, which just added to his confidence and inspired him in his photography by becoming a willing model of his.

Once Brie was gone, Juliette joined Jonathan in bed, enjoying a quiet night of sex and cuddling.

Jonathan shared with her his excitement about Anna’s visit and, like Lynn and Brie before her, the lack of surety in the nature of their relationship. He so wanted to make Anna a welcome part of the villa, but given the sexual nature of all the relationships, he just wasn’t sure about Anna.

“Relax Jonathan,” Juliette tried to reassure him. “She’ll fit in, I’m sure. Listen, I know all of this is so new to you, and me too, to all of us, but we’ll figure it out. Just don’t try to force her into something. Remember, it is also about her finding her own place in the world, not just you. Give her space to develop her own relationships too.”

Jonathan listened to her and pondered, beginning to realize that perhaps he was being overly possessive of his relationships. He seemed to be the center of them all. And now Anna was going to add a new and different dynamic to the mix. Yes, he had to let it just be what it will be. He was learning, slowly, to let go of expectations and his need to define and fix his relationships into a box.

When Anna arrived, she of course fell in love with the villa, particularly the little Japanese bathhouse, it was much more her style than the modernist villa. Juliette joined them for lunch when she first arrived, and the two of them hit it off immediately. After that though, Juliette kept her distance, knowing that Jonathan needed time with his sister to talk through whatever issues they might have. Though she ventured to guess, most of those issues were in Jonathan’s head.

Pierre was also enamored with Anna, valuing her experience in the design world, and joined them on occasion for some of their outings, plying Anna with questions and just enjoying spending time with the two adults.

After the first two nights, Juliette joined them up in the tower room for an evening glass of wine, Juliette always seemed to know intuitively when to show up and when to give Jonathan the space he needed. She and Anna became fast friends. The next day the two of them spent together, Jonathan welcoming the idea of Anna forging her own relationships and connections. While they were away, Teressa and Pierre happened to stop by.

“Pierre told me about the two of you and Brie. How you fucked her in the ass while he was fucking her. That sounds kind of kinky. What is it like? Do you like anal?”

“I’m guessing you’ve never tried it? It isn’t easy, nor is it for everyone.”

“Hmmm,” Teressa replied.

“You want to try it? My suggestion, if Pierre wants, is you two first try anal together, use a dildo or something to try it out first, then have him try fucking you. If you are still into it, then we can try DPing you.”

“DPing? What does that mean?” Teressa asked.

“Double penetration my dear. If you don’t mind me saying, you do have a very delicious-looking ass though.” When he said that, Teressa twirled around and shook her ass at the two guys. “I remember seeing your ass being spanked. Did you like that?”

“She does,” Pierre offered.

Making Teressa stick her tongue out at the two of them. Jonathan gave a look to Pierre and they both rang towards her to grab her but she slipped away, the three of them running around the house trying to catch Teressa. They finally cornered her and once again, amidst lots of laughter, Jonathan grabbed her hands and held her while Pierre stripped her of her shorts and panties. Jonathan then forced her over his lap and Pierre gave her some sharp spanks.

Jonathan let her twist free and she fell onto the floor, naked from the waist down, her pussy glistening with her juices. Jonathan encouraged Pierre to dive in and lick her to an orgasm while Jonathan watched. He then put Teressa on all fours and fucked her from behind while she sucked Pierre off, both the guys cumming soon, though it took some extra effort on Jonathan’s part to keep fucking her till she too came.

The next day Jonathan had some work in the city, but Anna wanted to hang out on the beach and spend a quiet day. He returned later in the afternoon. When he drove up, Juliette came running up, a look of concern on her face. Jonathan was immediately scared that something happened to Anna.

“What happened? Is Anna okay?”

“She’s fine, it’s Brie.”

“Brie? What is she doing here? She wasn’t planning to come back for a few more days.”

“It isn’t good, Jonathan. She was attacked and robbed in Venice.”

Jonathan’s face just dropped as he ran in following Juliette to the room Brie had been staying in. Anna was holding her, Brie sobbing away into her shoulder. When she saw Jonathan, she jumped up and ran to him, hugging him, muttering “I’m sorry,” “I’m sorry.”

“Shhh,” Jonathan comforted her, guiding her back to the bed.

Jonathan laid down with her, holding her tight, and soon she was sound asleep, obviously exhausted from her ordeal. He carefully untangled himself from her, and checking that she was still asleep, went out to find Anna and Juliette. They explained what little they could get out of her. In Venice, in the middle of the night, someone climbed onto the balcony of her hotel room looking off the Grand Canal and tried to rape her, which she was able to fend off, but they stole all of her stuff, her phone, her passport, all her money, all of her clothes. A kind tourist couple, also from the United States, helped her out, buying her some clothes to wear and giving her money for the train ticket back to Nice. She had their phone number, so Jonathan called them.

They explained that several rooms had been robbed, only, given that Brie was alone, the robber tried to do more. He had ripped her night shirt off and bruised her badly on her side and breasts, but she screamed and fought him off. The robber had tossed all the things out the window to an accomplice in a boat below and they escaped. The Italian police were sympathetic, but not particularly helpful. Brie kept insisting she wanted to get back to Nice and didn’t even want to deal with the American consulate in trying to get a new passport. The couple found another woman traveling to Nice by train to accompany Brie.

Jonathan thanked them profusely for all of their assistance and insisted on wiring them money they had spent assisting Brie. They refused, but he kept insisting, and so finally gave him the details he needed.

Anna, though only knowing Brie through Jonathan’s descriptions of her, felt for the young woman, having gone through a similar ordeal once herself, something she never told Jonathan. Only, she wasn’t so lucky, being unable to fend off her assailant. Anna sat in Brie’s room until she awoke and ended up lying in bed with her, comforting her. When they came out, Brie was at least laughing. They had dinner and Brie was finally able to tell them in her own words what had happened, reaffirming the story as related by the tourist couple that assisted her.

That night, Brie slept with Jonathan, he just holding her, not unlike the first night they spent together in New York just a couple of months earlier. This time though, he didn’t wake with her sucking his cock, but having the beautiful, naked woman curled up in his arms, was enticing enough for him.

Over the next few days, Brie was everyone’s center of attention; slowly she recovered, feeling comfortable and safe.

One afternoon when Jonathan returned from running some errands, the house was empty so he assumed the girls were down on the beach, at least until he heard some giggling coming from Anna’s quarters downstairs. He went down to see what they were up to and as he got to Anna’s room he found she and Brie naked, kissing and fondling one another and what seemed like post-climax cuddling. He quietly backed away and then re-entered the house, making some noise, and putting away groceries. The two women emerged, laughing, holding arms. Jonathan gave them a look and they both just giggled.

“Are you two up to what I think you are?” Jonathan asked.

“Probably, if you have a dirty mind,” Brie replied, eliciting a playful slap on the arm from Anna.

“Yes, it is what you think. I know you and Brie are lovers, but it just kind of, well, yeah, so are we now.”

Jonathan just went over to the two of them and hugged them both.

“I love you both dearly and I can’t imagine anything more beautiful at this moment than sharing that love. I can’t even tell you how happy I am that you two feel so connected with one another. This calls for a bottle of wine. Which of course, we probably would be having regardless, but at least now we have something to celebrate.”

For the next two nights, Brie and Anna slept together while Juliette joined Jonathan in his bed. One night though, Juliette did not come over and Brie, Anna, and Jonathan were sitting in the tower room as was their nightly routine. At one point, Brie got up off the sofa where she was sitting next to Anna, and went over to Jonathan and sat on his lap, kissing him passionately. Jonathan was a little taken aback, not sure how to respond. He looked over at Anna who had a big smile on her face and gave him a nod. He held Brie as he had before, his hands freely exploring her tight body, paying particular attention to her breasts, his favorite part of her body, well just about his favorite part of every woman’s body! Brie unbuttoned her blouse and scooted up on his lap so he could then suck on her tits. Once again, he looked over at Anna, who gave him a reassuring nod. He didn’t know what was going down but knew he missed Brie and her body the last few days.

Brie managed to wiggle out of her shorts and then sat on his lap, staring at Anna while Jonathan started to finger her pussy until she climaxed. Watching her lover in the throes of an orgasm brought on by her brother, Anna was getting turned on and started to rub her own breasts under her tee shirt that she had pulled up, exposing them fully.

After Brie’s orgasm, Anna suggested, “Let’s go down to the bedroom, shall we.”

Looking at Anna, Jonathan asked, “Are you? What does ... not what, but how is this going to play out? Is this something the two of you discussed?”

“Yes, we did discuss it,” Anna replied. “And, no, just to confirm, you and I aren’t going to do anything together, but we both love Brie and we both can make love to her, yes?”

Who was Jonathan to argue with that kind of logic?

They all stripped and Brie found herself the center of attention of two lovers. She and Jonathan kissed while Anna sucked on Brie’s tits before making her way down between her thighs and started to lick her pussy. Jonathan then started to suck on Brie’s tits before he scooted up and knelt beside her, feeding her his cock. She sucked him off, swallowing his cum, before she climaxed herself. Anna then moved up on the bed and knelt over Brie’s face, lowering her pussy onto her waiting tongue. Jonathan then knelt between Brie’s outstretched legs, lifted her ass up, and started to fuck her. He was now face to face with his sister who was lost in the pleasure she was receiving from Brie’s tongue.

Anna mouthed to him, “I love you!” Jonathan just leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, it was more than a kiss between siblings, but he pulled back, winked at her, and let her know that he loved her too.

When Juliette came over in the morning, finding Jonathan, Anna, and Brie, all naked enjoying breakfast by the pool, she knowingly beamed, smiling at Jonathan, and then removed her own clothes.

It was a few days later that Jonathan received a call from Lynn.

“Brie told me what happened. Unbelievable. Thank god she is okay. It seems like she is finding her own place there with you and Anna, and Pierre,” she added, laughing. After discussing what happened to Brie a bit, Lynn asked Jonathan, “Are you serious about what you offered? About coming there more permanently? I need to know.”

“What about your work? Yes, of course, I was serious, and still am. There is a place for you here, I care for you a lot Lynn and would love to have you stay here, to join our growing family! You are welcome, any time.”

It turns out Lynn hit a rough patch at work, being looked over for a promotion she was hoping for. It wasn’t like the work was particularly rewarding, working as a loan manager for a bank. She had no idea what she could do but knew there was something more to be experienced in life than the mundaneness of 9-5. She said she would be moving there in about a month. Jonathan, Brie, and Juliette were all elated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.