A Place in the World - Cover

A Place in the World

Copyright© 2023 by wanderlust3030

Chapter 10: The Villa, Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Villa, Part 5 - A recently divorced man receives a substantial inheritance, pushing him into undertaking a journey of sexual self-discovery. As he moves from the suburbs to the big city and finally to a villa on the French Riviera, he encounters a number of beautiful and alluring women, each of them offering him new discoveries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

For the first time since Jonathan’s arrival at the villa, Juliette and he spent the entire day together. They decided to go into Nice for lunch and to walk around, returning in the early evening to swim and lounge around their pool, then cook up a meal with fresh seafood they bought while out. It was the perfect day and Jonathan couldn’t imagine anything more joyful than his time with Juliette.

She spent the night in his bed, just cuddling, feeling one another breathe. The next day she had some errands to take care of and he had some work to focus on. Late in the morning, he heard someone come into the house and soon found Chloe entering the study. She stood there a little unsure of herself, so Jonathan stood up and walked over to her and hugged her, which she warmly welcomed.

Holding him tight, she choked out, “I know Mom told you.” He just hugged her tighter. They stood there for several minutes, Chloe crying and Jonathan doing his best to comfort her, to hold her. Again, he knew no words would comfort her, it was the hug she needed.

After a few minutes, she loosened her grip on him, breaking the hug. She wiped the tears from her eyes and thanked him.

“Chloe, you are an amazing woman, so strong in who you are. I’m here for you, whatever you need, I hope you feel comfortable enough to say or ask whatever you want, to do whatever you want, or not say or not do. Nothing will change how I feel about you, your mother, or your brother. Okay? Or, if I ever do or say anything that seems out of place or that makes you question what am I doing, just ask or call me out. Okay? Please, I am here for you, whatever you need.”

She hugged him again and then whispered, “Can I just sit in your lap?”

He took her hand and guided her over to the sofa.

“No, while you work.”

“Of course,” Jonathan said, guiding her back to his desk.

Admittedly, having a beautiful seventeen-year-old sitting on his lap was a bit of a distraction, but he was able to actually reply to a few emails, check some of his investments, and get caught up on world news.

“Are you hungry?” he asked after some time. She just looked up and nodded.

They walked out to the kitchen holding hands and found some leftover pasta that he heated up as Chloe made a salad. The terrace was in direct noon sun so they went to the garden patio that had a covering. Chloe then opened up about some upcoming shoots she had in Paris and Milan and was hoping for another one in Venice over the coming weeks. She talked about what it was like on a shoot, how grueling it was, particularly when they were outside. Some shoots were more controlled, the photographer manipulating every move and position, while others were more free-flowing, of her just being able to dance about as the photographer took shots of her. She much preferred the latter style, but they were rare.

Once they cleaned up the kitchen, Chloe kissed him. Then hugged him again. Jonathan couldn’t help but start to get hard. Chloe was smiling as she stepped back from him, looking intently down at his crotch. Looking back up into his eyes, she asked, “May I?”

Jonathan answered her by undoing his belt and pants, pulling them down, and thus allowing Chloe free access to his now hard cock. She licked and sucked him with much greater comfort and enthusiasm than she did the first time they were together, feeling more at ease with their sexual relationship. Chloe gladly swallowed all his cum. She stood up and gave him a light kiss on the lips before bouncing out the door, feeling happy and content. Jonathan was left there with his pants gathered around his ankles, his wet cock slowly shrinking, not ready for the moment of bliss to be over so quickly.

He was awakened from his lost state by his phone ringing. By the time he could find it the person disconnected. Checking, he saw that it was Lynn. He called her back immediately and she informed him that she arranged a little time off of work and that she and Brie would be coming out in two weeks. She could only stay for ten days, but Brie had more time, if she was welcome to stay, she would probably use his place as a base to travel around Europe a bit. An unplanned trip that would help her make an even more clean break from her past. Jonathan welcomed the opportunity to host them and let her know that they were both welcome to come and go whenever they wanted, there was plenty of space.

The next day he heard from Anna and she would be coming out only in about a month. She had a couple of projects she was in the middle of and couldn’t take the time off but would be free for a while after that, leaving her return open.

When Juliette came over for their nightcap, Jonathan shared the news which made Juliette quite excited. He also shared about his visit with Chloe, making Juliette climb into his lap and kiss him in appreciation. It certainly wasn’t a bad life to be thanked for getting a blowjob from a beautiful young teen by getting to cuddle with an equally beautiful older woman! Life was good.

Two weeks later Jonathan was at the Nice airport picking up Brie and Lynn, each of whom greeted him with very passionate kisses, eliciting a number of looks from others around. They were both beyond ecstatic about being there and about being with Jonathan.

They were floored by the villa and ran around like little kids in a candy store. Jonathan offered them each a room to call their own, but they all jokingly agreed that their actual sleeping arrangements were open and fluid. He said they could shower and then there was lunch prepared by Juliette on the terrace. Brie refused, saying she just had to go take a dip in the sea. She had never been to the Mediterranean before and had to at least feel it first to make the whole experience real. Jonathan texted Pierre and asked if he could escort Brie down to the little cove below. He came over and was quite taken at seeing the beautiful Brie in a very skimpy bikini. So was Jonathan. He could have just taken her right then and there, Lynn had to playfully slap his arm to get his tongue back in his mouth.

Juliette came over too and Brie gave her a big hug before disappearing with Pierre and then she and Lynn hugged, Juliette warmly welcoming her. They decided to start with a glass of sparkling white wine while waiting for Brie to return for lunch.

The evening was spent with the four of them visiting, with a brief tour of the estate grounds before the sun sat. After dinner, Juliette excused herself to be with her kids, leaving Brie, Lynn, and Jonathan.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Brie asked. “She’s gorgeous and Pierre is quite the young man, he has quite the observant and artistic eye.”

“No, not my girlfriend. It’s hard to explain, perhaps in some ways like us, though different too.”

“You mean, you two are having sex, like us?” Lynn asked, emphasizing the “like us” part.

“Well, yes, but it’s different. I don’t know. And so you know, she is the one who encouraged me to invite you two here. So, it isn’t like that. It just ... is.”

“Well, as long as everyone is okay with everything, it is all good with me. Now, when do I get to thank you for your generosity?” Brie asked with a big smile on her face. She was also stripping off her bikini top as she was speaking.

She first came over to him, sitting in his lap, and they kissed passionately, Jonathan’s hands playing with her breasts. They only came up for air when they heard an “ahem” from Lynn.

Being so engrossed in making out with Brie, Jonathan didn’t notice Lynn removing all of her clothing and was now shooing Brie off of his lap so she could thank him too.

After their little make-out session, Jonathan took them both to his bedroom. As he stood, they stripped him of his clothes and Brie started to suck his cock and massage his balls while Lynn kissed him, pressing her breasts into his chest. She whispered into his ear, “I’ve been waiting two months for this!”

“As have I,” he replied.

Lynn then slid down his body and joined Brie in licking and sucking his cock.

“I would love to see you two kiss one another,” Jonathan requested.

Without missing a beat, the two women began to kiss, while Brie continued to rub his cock with her hand. The kiss was passionate, and obviously not their first time. Lynn then broke the kiss and started to suck on Brie’s breasts, as she returned to sucking Jonathan’s cock. Watching the two beautiful women was enough to push Jonathan quickly to the edge of a climax. But Brie had other plans and stopped sucking him and grabbed his cock tight, so he wouldn’t cum.

“Urggghhhh! Ohhhh, god fuck me,” Jonathan exclaimed.

“Oh, don’t worry, we’ll be doing that soon enough!” Brie said with a big grin lighting up her face.

The two women then stood up and all three crawled onto the bed, with Lynn in the middle. Brie and Jonathan leaned over her and they all had a three-way kiss, then both he and Brie kissed their way down to Lynn’s breasts, each sucking on one. Both of them slid a hand down her stomach to her pussy, Brie rubbing her clit while Jonathan began to finger fuck her. After some minutes of sucking on her breast, Brie shifted, laying between Lynn’s spread legs, and licked her as Jonathan continued his finger assault, bringing Lynn to a roaring, screaming climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.