A Place in the World - Cover

A Place in the World

Copyright© 2023 by wanderlust3030

Chapter 1: The ‘Burbs, Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The ‘Burbs, Part 1 - A recently divorced man receives a substantial inheritance, pushing him into undertaking a journey of sexual self-discovery. As he moves from the suburbs to the big city and finally to a villa on the French Riviera, he encounters a number of beautiful and alluring women, each of them offering him new discoveries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

The past two years were a hell of a roller coaster ride for Jonathan Lancaster. First, it was falling deeply in love with a woman that transformed his life into a settled, suburban existence, a long way from where he imagined himself heading, being a bit of a womanizer and traveler. Shelly, though, was everything he desired in a woman, accomplished with a thriving career of her own (thus not a boring housewife dependent on his income), stunningly beautiful with amazing tits and a tight, nicely shaven pussy, and best of all, bisexual who loved to share, and, for the proverbial cherry on top, who didn’t mind getting fucked in the ass.

In the end, though, it was Jonathan who got fucked in the ass by Shelly. They had met at a party one of his clients was hosting. She had come with another guy but left with Jonathan, a sure sign of the kind of woman she was, but Jonathan was hooked. She forced him to also invite along her girlfriend who was also at the party, diminishing his expectations for the evening. When they first met, they hit it off. She thought big, imagined new possibilities, and loved to travel as well. They swapped a few stories of wild encounters and experiences in different corners of the world and he asked her to come back to his place. After settling onto the sofa and chatting some more with another bottle of wine, the two women started to kiss. Jonathan sat back and watched the erotic show, knowing his night was going to be transformative.

Shelly was gorgeous. He never really learned her background, but she had a dark complexion, with smooth shiny skin. She had green eyes and rich, curly black hair flowing down to her tits. Which themselves were spectacular, 34Ds he later learned. They were firm and had a nice natural upcurve to them. Her friend Jess was cute, quite petite, though with a most amazing ass. She had short-cropped hair and sparkling eyes as well as a beautiful smile. Shelly was 29 when they first met, while Jonathan was 35.

Seeing the two women make out was a huge turn-on. Yeah, he had a few threesomes along the way, but the sensual passion of Shelly and Jess was unmatched. They were obviously no strangers to one another’s bodies. Soon they had stripped off their clothes and Jess slid off the couch, spread Shelly’s legs apart, and started to lick her wet pussy. At one point, Shelly opened her eyes and looked over to Jonathan waving him over. He slowly removed his own clothes and climbed onto the couch so that she could suck his cock, which she did with great enthusiasm.

Jess brought Shelly off to a rocking orgasm and once she recovered the three of them moved the party into his bedroom. It was then Jess’s turn to receive the pleasures of Shelly’s tongue and fingers and for Jonathan to face-fuck her. After some time of enjoying the petite woman’s small mouth gagging on his cock, he pulled his dick out and moved behind Shelly, lifted her ass up in the air, and fucked her pussy from behind while she continued to tongue fuck Jess.

The next few hours were a blur of one or the other being fucked, licked, and/or sucked off. It was midday on Sunday when they arose, with Jess having to run off for a lunch date she had. That left Jonathan and Shelly to hang around his house naked, leisurely fucking the day away. One day turned into a week, becoming a month with the two of them inseparable. Jess joined them a few times and, on a few occasions, Shelly picked up another willing woman to join them. Mostly though it was the two of them, unable to keep their hands off one another. He mostly worked from home and she managed to do as much as she could from home too, rarely either of them getting much done.

He particularly enjoyed how she loved to tease him when he was on important calls, stripping in front of him, or, more boldly, crawling up to where he was sitting, unzipping his fly, pulling his cock out, and sucking on it. He was more than happy to do the same, crawling between her legs, kissing his way between her thighs, and licking her pussy, which was usually sans panties.

After three months of her being at his home more often than not, she let the lease on her apartment go and moved in. After another three months, they decided to marry.

He brought up a few times the idea of having a threesome with another guy, just so she felt everything was equal in their relationship, but she always refused. They eventually agreed to try swinging with another couple. They explored different online sites and communicated with a few different couples and eventually agreed to meet one, who were slightly older, both being in their early 40s.

They met Judy and Erik for drinks one evening at a popular lounge. She was quite attractive, originally from Israel. Erik was tall, blonde, and a typical Swede in looks. He was also a bit of an ass. While Jonathan was not feeling it, at least with Erik around, Shelly insisted and the four of them went back to their place. First, the girls put on a show while the two guys watched, all the while, Erik leering at Shelly and saying some pretty crude and crass things. Then the girls dragged the guys up and started dancing, Jonathan and Judy kissing and feeling one another. Within minutes though, Shelly was on her knees sucking Erik off and soon they disappeared into the bedroom. Jonathan and Judy followed and they fucked one another’s partners side by side on the bed.

It wasn’t bad, Judy was into it, but Jonathan just didn’t feel right about the whole situation. Shelly seemed lost in fucking Erik. Soon the party broke up and Judy and Erik left. Jonathan tried talking about what had transpired, but Shelly just brushed it all off. Their sex life continued to be dynamic and Jess even came over once when Shelly had to work late “to keep him company,” at Shelly’s insistence. Something they had never done before. He loved fucking Jess, there was no question about that, her petite body turned him on and she loved being face fucked and taking his load on her face and small tits. But, where was Shelly?

Against his better judgment, he started to snoop around Shelly’s phone and laptop and discovered a lot of messages with Erik, and a few other guys that had been going on almost since they married. He was crushed but kept up appearances. He made copies of all the messages and emails though, just in case.

It was Jess who finally confessed to him about Shelly and her addiction to fucking different guys. Though it was his house, Jonathan moved out, and though she cried and begged for him to return she finally agreed to a divorce. Her lawyer petitioned for her to keep the house and half his assets. When he shared with her the hot texts and pictures she had been exchanging with the 17-year-old boy who lived down the street and mowed their lawn, she backed off and agreed to take nothing.

Two years of his life were consumed by Shelly. He lost contact with most of his friends, but at least his work continued to thrive. Jess came over a few times and tried to start dating, but beyond some great sex, he just didn’t want to continue down that path.

That’s when his life took yet another wild turn.

A few months after the divorce was final, Jonathan’s maternal aunt Margarete called him one evening, explaining that her brother, Charles, or Chas as Jonathan liked to call him, was killed in a car accident in France, where he had been living, two weeks earlier. Uncle Chas and Aunt Margarete were siblings with his own mother, who passed away tragically when Jonathan was young from a very aggressive cancer. They were all born in France and moved to the U.S. as kids with their parents. Chas however, was the black sheep of the family as he was gay. Neither Margarete nor their parents, being faithful Catholics, or so they argued, ever accepted Chas’s sexuality and he was pretty much persona non-grata. Jonathan’s mother, however, being the youngest, adored Chas, who was the oldest, and when Jonathan was a kid, they spent much time together, until she passed away. His own father then kept his children away from Uncle Chas, though Jonathan was in regular touch with him even though they had not met in years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.