These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

The sound of Lydia’s voice snapped Lizzie out of her daze. I froze too. My cock was half buried inside of Lizzie.

I grabbed her hips tightly and held myself still. As soon as Lizzie stopped moving, I pulled her back down on me gently.

We heard Lydia’s feet slowly stepping down the stairs. Both Lizzie and I were frozen, unsure what to do. I was sitting on the couch in the living room while she was preparing to ride me, and there was literally nowhere to hide.

I could see Lizzie’s face looking panicked, her mouth open slightly as she tried to speak without making any noise.

While I was frozen, though, I remembered what Lydia told me this morning - she wanted me to seduce Lizzie too. And that’s exactly what was happening at that moment. I realized then that if Lydia caught us, that wouldn’t necessarily be bad. In fact, it would probably be pretty hot.

My heart raced. I felt excited and terrified at the same time. Was Lydia going to catch us right now? Lizzie and I exchanged glances nervously. We knew we couldn’t move or make a single sound ... but neither of us wanted to stop either.

Lydia finally reached the bottom step and entered the kitchen. “Dad?” she asked tentatively, obviously wondering what the hell I was doing down here.

She looked into the living room, saw me naked on the couch with Lizzie straddling my lap and riding me, then turned to Lizzie. Lydia stared intently at her twin sister as she rode me, trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

Lydia’s jaw dropped in shock when she recognized what we were doing. She stepped closer to us. “What are you guys doing?!”

Lizzie quickly climbed off my dick, causing it to deflate somewhat. She scrambled across the floor and hid behind me on the couch before turning to her sister. “Sis!” she cried out softly, worriedly. “Don’t tell Mom! Please don’t!”

“Shhh, shhhh,” Lydia said soothingly, putting one hand against Lizzie’s shoulder and stroking her hair with the other. “Everything’s fine, Lizzie. Everything’s okay.”

Lizzie looked at Lydia confused. “Are you sure, sis?”

“Yeah,” Lydia assured her.

Then Lydia turned to me, and spoke directly to me: “You’re such a good daddy.” Then she leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly.

Lizzie watched us closely, shocked, waiting for Lydia to explain what was going on. But instead of explaining, Lydia started kissing me again, passionately, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth.

“Daddy...” Lizzie whispered hesitantly, unable to take her eyes off Lydia and I. “Is that what we’re doing now? Like, is this, um ... a thing? With us?”

I couldn’t deny it. Lydia, Lizzie and I have evidently and most definitely turned into ‘a thing’. It was a bat shit crazy development.

“I think it is,” I smiled at Lizzie reassuringly, reaching out and taking hold of her hands. “Do you want to do this, Lizzie?”

I reached out both of my hands out to beckon my girls to hold my hand. Lizzie did so willingly, and Lydia followed suit.

“Come sit next to your dad,” I instructed them gently. They sat down on either side of me on the couch. My arms went around each of their shoulders, holding them tight.

The three of us looked at one another silently, smiling nervously. Finally, I broke the silence by speaking directly to Lydia: “So, uh, Lydia ... How do you feel about all of this?”

“About what?” She answered with a smart ass tone, which made both Lizzie and I laugh.

“All of this,” I repeated, gesturing between her, Lizzie and me. “This whole situation.”

Lizzie giggled, leaning back into my embrace and resting her head on my shoulder. “Oh my god, Dad! This is so weird!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, yes it is,” I agreed, unable to keep from laughing myself.

“It is, isn’t it?” Lydia said, squeezing against my body and reaching out for her sister’s hand.

“Well, yeah,” I nodded confidently. “And it makes me happy knowing you two are excited about being with each other too.”

Lizzie blushed and grinned at her sister. “I told him we’ve had sex together,” she confessed to her sister bashfully.

“Lydia, how come you never told me you and Lizzie have been having sex with each other?” I teased.

“Because I didn’t know if you’d approve,” Lydia admitted sheepishly. “Plus, I figured you wouldn’t care, so there wasn’t any point.”

“Of course I care!” I protested. “I mean, I guess I sort of knew that you guys are physically expressive with each other. But having sex with each other is a little bit of a different thing altogether.” I shook my head and said to myself, pure craziness!”

Lizzie laughed. “Dad, no offense, but you’ve never exactly been the type to pay attention to what goes on behind closed doors.”

I chuckled. “That’s true,” I conceded. “But still ... Why haven’t you ever talked to me about it?”

Lydia shrugged. “I dunno. I’m super horny like all the time, and so is Lizzie, so we just kinda end up messing around sometimes without even meaning to. And then later on, after Mom leaves for work, I’ll sneak into your bedroom and give her some oral while you’re at work...”

“You two have had sex on my bed?!” I gasped. Lydia blushed. “Yeah. Sorry, Dad. It’s just that you have the only bed big enough for both of us. We needed somewhere private to go to town.”

“Wow,” I breathed. “What else have you done?”

Lizzie giggled again. “Not nearly as much as we’ve wanted to.”

“Yeah,” Lydia continued, “like, you know that thing they do in lesbian porn, where the two girls both have like a two ended dildo thingy? Well, we don’t have any sex toys so we couldn’t do that, so all we’ve been able to do is use our fingers and mouths.”

“So do you guys watch lesbian porn together?” I asked curiously.

Lydia noddedl her head. “Mostly, we watch it to like see how it’s supposed to be done.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Do you guys actually try to imitate what you see in those videos?”

They both smiled shyly at me. “Sometimes,” l Lizzie said softly. “Like, if we find ourselves getting turned on by one scene or another.”

I felt a sudden wave of heat rush through my cock. My dick twitched and throbbed before me, begging to be touched.

Lydia reached out and stroked my thigh, smiling at me seductively.

The three of us sat quietly for several minutes, enjoying the moment until Lydia finally spoke up.

“Um, Dad,” she whispered nervously. “Can I ask you a question?”

I nodded slowly, trying my best not to show any hint of excitement.

“Are you okay with this?” Lydia asked timidly. “With all of us being sexual with each other?”

I sighed. “Well, I kinda feel like a monster, but what’s done is done, right?”

“It’s not like that,” Lydia insisted. “We all agreed that it should be consensual and fun! This isn’t rape or anything like that.”

I tried to smile reassuringly while cringing at that word. “I just don’t want you to be scarred for life. Like, regret this someday because you thought I was taking advantage.”

They both laughed. “Daddy,” Lizzie groaned, rolling her eyes. “You think we’d ever regret this?!”

Lydia rolled her eyes back at me. “Hate to break it to you, dad, but we were the ones who made this happen.”

I stared at them blankly.

Lizzie grinned wickedly. “Lydia and I, well...” Lizzie began before blushing so hard, she quit talking. She closed her mouth and looked down at her lap.

I looked between Lydia and Lizzie. Lydia finished for Lizzie, “Me and Lizzie decided like, months ago, that we would try to seduce you into fucking us eventually.”

I blinked rapidly. “What?!” I exclaimed loudly.

Lydia shrugged awkwardly. Lizzie and Lydia smiled at each other deviously as Lizzie continued, “Yeah, so we decided that if it ever seemed like you might be interested, we could try to seduce you into giving in.”

Lydia continued, “ ... Which is why when you found our phones, we really paid attention to how you reacted. We knew that once you started looking at our naked bodies, there wouldn’t be any stopping you!”

I stared at the floor and tried desperately to process what they were saying.

“And so we decided that, if we gave you permission to stare at us, then you having our phones too, would only be a matter of time,” Lizzie added excitedly.

“Oh my god!!” I gasped, my mouth wide open in a shocked smile. “That’s ... That’s ... Are you two sure you’re only 14?!”

They giggled happily at me.

“Of course we are,” Lydia replied cheerfully. “Why do you ask?”

I shook my head quickly. I couldn’t believe they were serious. “Just, laying a trap like that for me ... You’ve been in control of all of this since the beginning.”

Lydia chuckled softly. “Yes, we did. Staging a fight. Calling each other sluts and stuff. But it worked out pretty well, didn’t it? Didn’t you enjoy staring at us?”

I nodded hesitantly. Lydia continued, “So now that we know you want us, let’s see if you can handle being dominated by your own children!”

Lizzie smirked. “Or maybe you’ll prefer to dominate us instead.”

“Well I think I’ve learned which of you is the dominant one and which one is submissive,” I laughed nervously. “But I’m still going to need some time to adjust.”

Lizzie grinned impishly at me. “Good, daddy needs to learn his place in this situation.”

I shook my head, “I just can’t believe...”

“ ... And when we discovered you had a huge cock several months ago, it was like, ‘game on’,” Lydia added cheekily.

I felt my face flush red as I realized what they meant. “Oh god! How long have you known!?”

Lizzie giggled. “About you having a huge dick? About 3 months, actually. I don’t know, it was last summer.

I swallowed thickly and glanced at Lydia. She winked back at me knowingly. My heart pounded in my chest as I asked quietly, “How did you...”

“ ... Remember that night your friends came over and you were hanging out and watching the Bears game, and one of your friends was talking about how he has fucked multiple women since he got divorced?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, Tino turned into a whore and won’t shut up about it.”

“Well, your buddies were messing with him, and then you guys talk trash to each other, and I heard them making fun of “Drew’s big floppy donkey dick.”

“They’re just jealous,” I rolled my eyes. “We were all in the gym playing pickup basketball and in the locker room after they accused me of stuffing socks in my underwear. So I had to defend myself.”

“And you showed them?” Lizzie gasped.

“Enough to shut them up,” I laughed. “So they’ve ripped on me ever since.”

“It definitely seemed like you having a big dick was kind of an inside joke,” Lydia said. “And I heard one of them reminding you about how you had a reputation of just showing your dick off back in high school because it was so freakishly big.”

I blushed harder as Lizzie snickered.

“So that’s when we tried to sneak around and catch you masturbating,” Lydia explained. “So we could finally see your cock for ourselves.”

Lizzie leaned forward and kissed my neck. “And when we saw your dick, and how gigantic it actually was, it made us even hornier.”

As Lizzie’s lips touched my neck, I was unable to stop myself from trembling. The softness of her kiss sent shivers through my entire body. My erection instinctively flexed as she did so, which made Lydia laugh.

“I guess we should probably start taking turns sucking on your fat cock,” Lizzie suggested, her voice husky with lust.

Lydia smiled wickedly at me. “I think I’d rather watch Lizzie suck your cock while I sit here and tease you.”

My jaw dropped open. “Really? Why?”

Lydia shrugged, “Because I already sucked your dick and fucked you earlier today and I kinda interrupted Lizzie getting ready to fuck you. So I figure Lizzie deserves another turn.”

Lizzie brushed her hand gently against my thigh and whispered into my ear seductively, “Daddy’s little girl wants to give you a blowjob.”

I gasped softly and closed my mouth. I stared blankly ahead as my daughter slowly stroked the length of my shaft with her left hand before bringing her right hand to it too. Then Lydia added her hand too. Soon they had both taken hold of my throbbing cock and were caressing it lovingly with their small hands.

The three of us continued to stare at each other for several seconds. Lydia gasped, “your dick is so fucking big!”

I nodded weakly.

“It’s so big that both of us could have two hands wrapped around it and there’s still room for more, Lydia exclaimed excitedly.

“That’s true,” Lizzie agreed eagerly, squeezing the base of my cock with one hand and holding the tip between her thumb and forefinger.

I groaned loudly as Lydia pumped my cock faster now with both her hands. Lizzie squeezed the head of my cock with her fingers and rubbed it vigorously. Both girls giggled at my moans of pleasure as I felt their hands sliding up and down the full length of my stiff member.

“Enjoying your four-handed massage, Daddy?” Lizzie asked innocently.

I whimpered softly and nodded my head up and down without saying a word.

“Good daddy,” Lizzie cooed in a baby voice, kissing the side of my face affectionately. “I love you so much.”

Lydia and Lizzie both started jerking my cock again. They alternated between rubbing the head with their thumbs while they stroked the rest of my thick shaft. After a few minutes, Lizzie let go of me completely and stood up.

Lizzie peeled off her tank top and tossed it aside carelessly onto the floor then knelt down in front of me again.

My eyes widened when I realized what she was going to do. Before I knew it, she had pulled my cock out of Lydia’s hand and positioned its tip directly under her chin. Without hesitation, my daughter opened her mouth wide and engulfed the head of my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.