These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I exhaled loudly after Lydia left me alone in the living room. My heart was beating fast inside my chest. I felt so conflicted about what happened between Lydia and me last night. On one hand, I loved seeing my daughter naked, aroused, and absolutely enamored with my cock. But on the other, I couldn’t shake feeling ashamed and dirty. I didn’t feel right being intimate with Lydia, my own child.

I sat there staring at the floor. After several minutes passed, my cock still hard, I got their phones out again to look at their nudes. I needed to release.

I got comfortable on the couch, put a blanket over me, and pulled up Lizzie’s Reddit page. The faceless photos got me going, but I wanted more. I decided to check her Kik account to see if she had sexted anyone recently.

And she did! A lot.

It wasn’t surprising to find hundreds of messages from strangers asking Lizzie to send them nude selfies. Most were guys, some were girls; lots of them sent dick pics. I definitely felt pride that I looked to be literally twice as large as most of these guys. Hell, when you incorporate girth into it, I was like four times bigger than these guys.

But there were a few threads with tons of messages. Those are the ones that she sexted with someone.

But then it occurred to me ... I could just sidestep all of this by just checking her camera roll. All the images that she had taken off her phone, including the faceless pictures, would possibly show up in her camera roll.

I opened Lizzie’s iPhone camera app and went into her photo gallery. Sure enough, there were dozens upon dozens of faceless pictures that Lizzie had saved to her camera roll. Dozens and dozens.

But I also found ones where she was clearly showing her face.

I clicked on one picture. It showed Lizzie completely nude except for her panties. Her exposed tits made my mouth water. I could barely breathe.

The next image revealed a view of Lizzie’s pussy. This time, her legs were spread wide apart, giving me a clear shot at her cunt. I zoomed in on her vagina until I saw the lips glistening wetly. And it was shaved bare. When and how do girls add young as Lizzie and Lydia ever learn how to shave and was themselves? They evidently did a good job of it.

That’s when I realized I was breathing heavily. My hand was stroking my cock and my head was swimming.

I scrolled down and saw a long video of Lizzie masturbating. I pressed play.

Lizzie moved her fingers rapidly over her clit while she stared straight at the screen. Her eyes were closed tightly as though trying to block out reality. She moaned softly. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. She kept fingering herself faster and harder. Her huge tits jiggled as her arm moved.

“Oh god!” she cried out suddenly. “Fuck yeah!”

Lizzie started cumming hard. She arched her back, white girlcum dripping down her as cheeks and onto the bed sheets below. She was a squirter ... that’s nuts.

I watched intently as she came, mesmerized by her orgasmic expression. I couldn’t believe how hot I thought my daughter looked as she climaxed. I was stunned by the intensity of my arousal and how quickly it swept over me once again.

The video then showed Lizzie breathing heavily, smiling and shaking her head.

“God yes,” she said in the video. “So fucking sexy...”

Then she reached down between her legs and rubbed her clitoris slowly. She pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

“Mmmmmm,” she groaned. “Thank you daddy.”

I froze. I knew exactly what she meant. The guy she made this for, she must have called him “Daddy.” That’s what she called other guys? It made me wonder about the origin of her “Daddy” fetish if that’s how she referred to her sexting partners. It made my head swim and my hand pump faster.

Lizzie’s hands continued rubbing herself in the video. Then she pushed two fingers inside herself and fucked them in and out rhythmically.

“Ohhhhhh yesssss!” Lizzie exclaimed loudly. “Yes Daddy! Fuck meeeeeeee!!!”

She grunted and moaned louder each time she thrust her hips forward. Her whole body shook violently as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Fuck. Lizzie was multiorgasmic too??

When it finally ended, Lizzie fell back against the mattress exhausted. She then crawled forward and the video ended.

It was incredible. Seeing my own little angel getting naked, masturbating and cumming on camera was absolutely surreal. And seeing her moan “daddy”? That gave me chills.

I played the video again, pausing it every now and then to rewatch her expressions. I pulled my cock out at this point and stroked myself furiously.

I had no qualms of what I was doing at that moment.

I’d never even imagined my daughter being sexually active as of a few days ago. Yet here we were, watching her masturbate on film for complete strangers online. Calling them ‘daddy.’

How strange life is sometimes.

Precum began leaking in steady rivulets from the tip of my erection and down my shaft. I pumped faster, staring at Lizzie’s tits and grooling pussy. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. Then again, I couldn’t believe I actually fucked my other daughter last night, either.

I was really losing control right now. I didn’t know whether to feel ashamed or proud of my actions. I only knew that I desperately needed relief before I lost it altogether.

I resumed, watching the video on repeat. Each time Lizzie came, I jerked myself off harder and faster. My balls ached and throbbed with need. My mind raced as I wondered if I should stop. But I couldn’t bring myself to turn the video off. Not yet anyway.

This time, right when Lizzie orgasmed on the video, I exploded. Huge ropes of sticky cum blasted and rained down upon on my chest, stomach, thighs, and even a little bit on the floor beneath me.

I gasped for breath and collapsed backwards onto the couch cushions. My knees buckled under the weight of my heavy body. I sat there gasping and trembling, still holding my cock up and admiring it as my cum dripped down the shaft and into my pubic area.

I felt weak and dizzy. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself, still holding my cock up as it began to soften.

But I never heard the footsteps coming downstairs. And once they registered, it was too late.

I peeked open an eye and saw Lizzie standing on the edge of the living room looking at me. Her expression was one of confusion and shock. I covered my crotch reflexively, but I think she already knew what I was doing.

“Dad?” she asked tentatively. She needn’t say any more than that. I swallowed nervously. I knew she saw what I was doing. She wasn’t an idiot. “Yeah, baby,” I replied, quickly covering up. “Everything’s fine.”

Lizzie stood frozen in place. She seemed unsure of what to say next. Finally she spoke quietly: “Can I see your phone?”

I froze. I didn’t have my phone. I was holding her phone that I confiscated from her yesterday.

But I handed it to her without saying anything else. She took it gingerly in her small hands and brought up the video I had just watched on repeat. Lizzie was silent as she examined it closely. After several seconds, she turned toward me and met my gaze. Her expression softened slightly as she studied mine intently.

Finally, Lizzie whispered: “Were you watching me masturbate?”

I nodded silently.

Lizzie stared at me for a few moments longer. Then she smiled shyly and blushed. She held the phone out towards me, “Here.”

I took the phone reluctantly. As soon as I did, I pressed pause on the video.

“Why’d you stop it?” Lizzie asked curiously. “Didn’t you like it?”

“Um, yeah,” I stammered. “That part was pretty good actually.” I paused the video again and pointed at the screen, showing Lizzie where I shot my load. “This was the part where I...” I trailed off awkwardly. I hadn’t expected Lizzie to watch it all.

Lizzie giggled. “You’re such a pervert.”

I grinned sheepishly. “We established yesterday that we’re all perverts, right?”

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Whatever.” She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks for letting me see that.”

My eyes widened. “You mean let you see what I was just...”

She nodded, and we both chuckled softly. Then Lizzie put her hand on my thigh. “So um, can I ask you a question?” she asked hesitantly. I nodded.

Lizzie continued, “Do you ever wish I didn’t have these huge breasts?”

I blinked. The question surprised me more than I thought. “Fuck no,” I surprised myself with that response. I shook my head emphatically.

Lizzie smiled sweetly at me. “Really? You don’t hate them?”

I shrugged. “Well, I love them actually. You’re a very beautiful girl.”

Lizzie laughed. “Thank you! So are YOU! Handsome, I mean. You know what I meant.” She blushed as she stammered.

I, too, blushed bright red at those unexpected compliments. I glanced back at Lizzie’s cleavage and felt my dick stir once more. Lizzie was wearing a thin white tanktop today with no bra underneath. I could clearly see her nipples poking through, and even the outline of her large areolas through the sheer material.

“Okay, Dad,” Lizzie said teasingly. “Enough flirting.”

“Flirting?” I protested. “Baby, I’m not trying to flirt.”

Lizzie smirked. “Oh yeah?” she challenged.

“Maybe a little bit,” I admitted. “Sorry.”

Lizzie punched me lightly on the arm. “It’s okay, Daddy.” She sat down next to me and hugged me tightly. “I’m glad you’re happy about my big boobs.”

“Of course I am,” I assured her. I pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Lizzie sighed happily and relaxed against me. The elephant in the room, of course, was the blanket I used to cover myself during my masturbation session earlier. And how once again my erection was now stiffening under the blanket. But neither Lizzie nor I mentioned either thing. Instead, Lizzie just enjoyed being wrapped up in my arms while her chest squeezed against my torso.

“Daddy?” Lizzie asked after about a minute passed.

I nodded slowly, afraid of what she would ask next. I hoped maybe she wouldn’t bring this up.

“Yes, baby?” I answered cautiously.

Lizzie hesitated before speaking, then finally blurted out, “Would you let me touch yours sometime?”

My heart sank. I had no response, even though this interaction was a bit of a carbon copy of the interaction I had with Lydia last night. This time however, instead of feeling ashamed of my reaction, I felt excited by Lizzie’s boldness and curiosity. I couldn’t believe my other daughter wanted to feel my cock, too.

“Sometime?” I repeated nervously. My voice sounded strained and unsure.

“Yeah,” Lizzie replied eagerly. She turned to face me and stared into my eyes intently. “Just one day. Please?”

My cock noticably twitched at that moment, making the blanket beneath me ripple slightly. “Um ... sure,” I stammered.

“You promise?” Lizzie pressed. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. She seemed anxious and uncertain, almost fearful of rejection.

I swallowed heavily, my throat dry and tight. “Uh huh...” I forced myself to answer confidently despite how badly my voice quivered inside my chest. I decided to be bold. “Right now is a ‘sometime’ for me too.”

A wide smile spread across Lizzie’s lips. “Really?!”

I nodded. I reached down and slid off the blanket, revealing my fully erect cock, still glazed from my previous session. It stood straight up, thick and proud. I knew my penis looked enormous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.