These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

The next day was Sunday. We decided to spend most of the morning cleaning and doing laundry. Alice left early for church while Lydia and Lizzie stayed home with me. Alice always went to church alone since neither me nor the girls were believers.

The whole morning, though, both before after after Alice left, I was full of anxiety. My foot was tapping. I was chewing my fingernails. I couldn’t focus on anything.

All I knew was, the girls would be waking up soon. And I almost didn’t want to see Lydia. I knew she wanted it and if I’m being honest, she pressured me into it, but still ... it felt wrong. The thought of fucking your kid is disturbing.

But I knew that last night Lydia wouldn’t let it go until I gave in. So that’s why it happened. I chose to either sully her childhood, or break her heart.

I went with the former.

I needed to distract myself, and luckily, the girls tended to wake up pretty late. Around 10:30 a.m., Lydia came downstairs dressed in a pair of white shorts and a pink tank top. Jesus, her cleavage! How does she have such big tits at 14 years old? How did she suck my dick, seduce me and fuck me at 14 years old?

When I saw Lydia, my stomach churned. What am I gonna say to her today? Would she hate me forever? Would she blame herself for letting it happen? Maybe she’d forgive me. That was the least likely outcome.

When she descended down the stairs, she stopped halfway. She looked at me expectantly, awaiting some sort of reaction.

“Hey, kiddo,” I said softly. “How’re ya feelin’?”

Lydia blushed and replied quietly, “Good. Um, are you okay?”

I nodded and forced a smile. “Yeah, yeah. Why do you ask?” I asked cautiously.

She hesitated for a minute before speaking. “Well ... I think you might be mad at me.”

“Why do you say that?” I questioned suspiciously - and probably unconvincingly.

Lydia shrugged uncomfortably. “Because, um...” She couldn’t even continue. Things felt awkward. “Do you remember what happened yesterday?”

Yesterday was ... Quite a day.

“A lot happened yesterday,” I said shyly. “I wonder if yesterday actually happened, to be honest.”

Lydia giggled nervously. “It’s true. Yesterday is a blur, huh?”

I chuckled weakly and agreed. We stood in silence for another moment, unsure of what else to say. Then Lydia broke the quiet.

“Um, Daddy,” she started hesitantly, “you wanna watch TV?”

“Sure,” I smiled. “What’ve you got lined up?”

“Just cartoons,” Lydia answered sheepishly. “You know, Looney Tunes and stuff.”

Looney Toons? All the new cartoons out these days and anime and all that, and she picks the classics. That’s my girl.

I laughed lightly. “Sounds great.”

We settled on the couch and watched Bugs Bunny. But I froze a bit when Lydia cuddled up against me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I glanced sideways at Lydia. She was smiling innocently and watching the cartoon intently. To be honest, cuddling wasn’t normal for us. Whether it was Lydia or Lizzie, I’ve been a little worried cuddling with them ever since they began developing several years ago. I don’t know why, but I think subconsciously I was afraid of getting aroused by my own daughters.

Of course, after last night, and all of yesterday, that fear became irrelevant. Even if I hadn’t fucked Lydia, the whole concept of being scared of getting aroused by my daughters had become moot.

All that said, I was still internally panicking, but Lydia seemed completely comfortable snuggling with me. I still wondered a little bit whether last night was real, though. Was it a dream, or did it actually happen? Did I for real fuck my daughter?

The question kept running through my mind while Lydia snuggled next to me.

I didn’t want to move, either. My cock, however, began snaking its way back down my pant leg. I had zero control. The mere sight of Lydia’s cleavage as she snuggled next to me was starting to make me hard. And the more I tried to will it from happening, my stupid dick disagreed with my moral dilemma.

After awhile, Lydia shifted slightly away from me, and sat up straighter on the sofa. She turned to face me and whispered, “Daddy?”

“Hmm?” I mumbled.

“Can you turn off the television please?” she requested politely. “I need your full attention right now.”

My heart skipped a beat. Did she mean it like that? Is she asking for more?

I swallowed nervously. “Uh, sure.” I reached over and flipped the switch on the remote. The screen flickered blank and then turned off.

Lydia sighed contentedly and leaned backward against the armrest of the sofa. She placed her elbow on the cushion next to her and rested her chin on her hand, staring at me intently, waiting patiently for me to say something. I was waiting on her. But I eventually tried to fill the silence.

“Okay,” I stuttered. “So, uhm ... what is it?”

Lydia looked at me curiously. “I know what you did yesterday, Daddy,” she stated bluntly.

Oh God. This is not going to end well.

“And I know you’re ashamed of yourself, but...” she continued calmly. “ ... and I know you regret what happened. And I’m sorry about that.”

I blinked several times. “I don’t think, I mean I do, I just...” I shook my head quickly. “No, wait, listen to me first.”

Lydia looked confused. “Huh?”

I cleared my throat. “Look, let’s start over here. First of all, um, did last night actually happen?”

“Yes,” Lydia nodded firmly, unable to hide a smile. “Last night, yes. Last night was definitely real. You were inside me. You took my virginity.”

“Right,” I exhaled heavily. “But, uh ... but how l do, um, what do you think ... Fuck...” I shook my head and laughed to myself.

Lydia giggled awkwardly. “Is it funny?”

“I’m a grown ass man who can’t even speak properly!” I exclaimed indignantly. “Listen! Look, I’ll explain everything, okay? Just give me a second to collect my thoughts.”

Lydia nodded slowly. “Okay, go ahead.”

I took a deep breath. “First things first: I am so sorry about last night.”

Lydia’s eyebrows rose inquisitively. “Sorry?”

I groaned softly and shook my head. “That’s not exactly the word I meant to use.” I paused for a moment. “Let’s try this one instead. I’m sorry I took advantage of you. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Lydia tilted her head quizzically. “Wait, what do you mean ‘took advantage of’? What are you talking about?”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “You know what I mean, Lydia.”

She shrugged helplessly. “Well, maybe I don’t.”

“Come on, Lydia,” I pleaded. “Don’t act stupid.”

Lydia frowned. “Why should I care? Why do you feel so bad about what happened between us?”

“Because it was wrong!” I shouted. “I’m your father! You’re 14! How could I possibly justify doing such a thing?!”

Lydia looked at me sadly. “Dad, don’t worry. It doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I think it’s pretty cool.”

“Really?” I asked incredulously.

Lydia nodded happily. “Yeah, totally.” She smiled brightly and sat up straight, now sitting cross legged on the sofa cushion. With every movement, her tits bounced everywhere.

“It was fun, too!” She continued. “I loved it, Dad. So, so much! I hardly hurt anymore, either.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “You really did? I still feel like...”

Lydia interrupted me. “No, you don’t. I mean, you shouldn’t. Trust me.”

I furrowed my brows uncertainly and looked at her suspiciously. “How do you know how I feel?”

Lydia grinned mischievously. “Because I can read your mind!” she teased. “Now tell me honestly, did you enjoy having sex with me?”

My mouth fell open. “I mean, I shouldn’t...” I stammered.

“Yes, you should,” Lydia insisted. “Trust me, Dad. I’m your daughter and it felt great.” She winked.

I gulped audibly again. “Um, yeah,” I replied weakly. “Sure, I probably did. Enjoy it ... I mean.”

“Probably enjoy it? Or actually enjoy it?” She pressed.

“Actually,” I blushed.

“Good.” Lydia patted my knee reassuringly. “Then we’re good. No harm no foul.”

My brain went into overload. I didn’t know what to say anymore. All these emotions were swirling around in my head. On one hand, I knew Lydia was right. I enjoyed every minute of fucking her, if you take the moral dilemma out of it. But, on the other hand, I’ve been thinking about it non-stop afterwards about how incredibly inappropriate it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.