These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I woke up the next morning before everyone else. As usual. I reflected on what had happened with Lydia and Lizzie the night before: Discovering they were posting nudes online and sexting guys, confiscating their phones, them talking about my masturbation habits and my big dick, then unexpectedly coming to the understanding that I was going to stare at their tits anytime I pleased.

That last bit really threw me for a loop. I couldn’t believe they even flashed me their bras. I’d never dreamed that was an option.

I was still thinking about that when I realized that I had access to their phones. So I turned on Lizzie’s phone and opened her Reddit account. This time, unlike when I first discovered it while yelling at Lizzie about it, I scrolled through her posts casually, almost all of which were topless pictures, though none showed her face. She was careful to stay anonymous, of course.

One picture made me stop scrolling. Lizzie had posted a photo of herself standing in front of the bathroom mirror, naked except for her panties. It was simple, but Jesus, it really displayed the juxtaposition of her huge tits and narrow waist.

I stopped and stared at the screen for a minute, admiring her body. That was when I noticed that another user had commented on one of her photos, calling her “a goddess.”

I quickly moved on, scanning through more of her pictures.

In total, Lizzie had uploaded over 100 pictures and videos. The videos were mostly ‘titty drop’ videos, in which she lifted her shirt over her breasts and making them bounce and fall out the bottom as she lifted her shirt off.

In one, she was wearing a tight tank top and lifting it up slowly until she revealed her entire bare torso. Her skin glistened with sweat as she pulled the top up with both hands and then let gravity take over as her full breasts fell out.

It was bizarre ... I could tell the video was taken in her bedroom. I recognized the dresser in the background.

There was no sound. Just the sight of Lizzie’s magnificent breasts falling out of her shirt. They looked so fucking huge, due in large part to her tiny frame and her large areolas.

Another video showed her sitting on the edge of her bed completely naked. Her legs spread apart slightly as she placed a hand on her pussy. Then she started masturbating while her free hand squeezed her breast.

I watched this video several times before moving on. The entire time, I had an internal struggle - would I feel guilty if I touched myself? Or do I just let go and enjoy the forbidden pleasure?

I decided to give myself permission to think only about my own needs and desires. After all, these were my children exploiting themselves, not the other way around.

And so, I continued browsing through her Reddit profile. And then I finally broke down and reached under the covers. My fingers brushed against my erection and I gasped softly.

I grasped my cock, looking at Lizzie’s pictures while also remembering how my girls asked me about my masturbation habits and about my 10-inch dick.

Fuck yes, I thought to myself.

I played on repeat a simple titty drop video of her pulling up a cute little cotton sundress to reveal her bare breasts.

My cock throbbed in response and I groaned softly as I stroked it, staring at my daughter repeatedly dropping her tits from the dress.

Then suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly closed the app and hid the phone behind my back, then laid my head on the couch and pretended I was sleeping. As I lied there, I looked down and noticed that my huge long cock had tented the blanket - and there was little I could do to hide it now.

Someone reached the bottom of the stairs and I kept my eyes squeezed shut. I waited tensely, wondering who it was. Was it Alice or one of the girls coming to get a glass of water?

Someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the faucet. After a few moments, I opened my eyes again.

It was Lydia.

I still tried to appear asleep but Lydia seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She quietly entered the room without ‘waking me up’ and sat next to me on the sofa.

“Whatcha doin’?” Lydia said cheerfully but quietly.

I didn’t move, still trying to pretend to be sleeping.

She leaned over and whispered: “I know what you’re doing. That tent in your blanket ain’t from sleeping,” She giggled.

I shuddered. I wrestled with myself - do I open my eyes or not? Should I act surprised and innocent? Do I admit that I’ve been jerking off thinking about my kids’ bodies? What should I do?

Finally, after what felt like forever, Lydia spoke up again.

“You shouldn’t do that,” she said simply.

I hesitated, unsure if I wanted to speak or not. Finally, I mumbled something unintelligible and rolled over onto my side.

“Dad...” Lydia paused. “What are you hiding?”

I knew what she meant. I’d been holding her cell phone on my stomach and covering it with the blanket while I had Lizzie’s under my pillow. But Lydia couldn’t see that ... could she?

“Nothing,” I replied, feigning innocence.

“So you are awake?” Lydia questioned.

“Yes.” I answered nervously.

I glanced down at my crotch and saw that my cock had once again sprung up from the blankets. Lydia must have noticed because she smirked.

“It’s okay,” she reassured me. “No need to be ashamed.”

I sighed heavily and placed the phone between under the blanket my legs so it wouldn’t show. Lydia gave a soft giggle before returning to the conversation.

“But seriously though, Dad,” Lydia started again. “Why are we even talking about this? You told us yesterday that you sneak down here and masturbate and stuff and that we’ve seen you do it. Why be ashamed?”

I don’t think she had any idea what I was actually doing. She thought I was just masturbating like normal. She had no clue I was looking at her sister’s pics while I did it ... And was about to look at her pictures on her phone soon.

I remained silent and stared blankly ahead of me as Lydia continued speaking.

“Don’t worry about it, Daddy,” she assured me. “We know you love Mommy and you wanna fuck other girls sometimes. Like that Jules girl from your work. Daddy, I mean, yeah, we do kinda get it,” she went on. “Mom’s so busy with school and work, she hardly has time for sex anymore.”

My heart raced and I could feel sweat forming on my forehead. I didn’t want to believe what Lydia just said but I knew it wasn’t a lie either. Alice works constantly and she barely spends any quality time with us. The few times I got to spend alone with her, she seemed stressed and preoccupied most of the time.

And then there’s my dick, which has always been bigger than average, to say the least. That’s another reason Alice hasn’t wanted to have sex with me lately. It’s too big for her!

The only time she ever initiates it now is when she’s super horny after drinking wine late at night. She usually ends up getting off using my fingers and toys anyway and rarely let’s me put my dick inside of her. So, yes, Lydia probably does ‘get it’.

I felt myself blush. I tried to act nonchalant and hide my embarrassment but Lydia still caught onto the fact that I was blushing. She smiled knowingly at me and leaned closer.

“You’re so hot, Dad,” she whispered huskily into my ear. “I wish you would touch yourself right now.”

I looked up at Lydia and shook my head slightly, trying to tell her no without saying a word. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My own daughter telling me to jerk off? Wasn’t that illegal or something?

I cleared my throat awkwardly and turned to face her, putting some distance between us. Lydia cocked her eyebrow quizzically at me but said nothing.

“Are you going to do it, Daddy?” she asked. “Or am I gonna have to come over there and beat it out of ya?!”

She laughed loudly and then slapped her hand over her mouth. She quickly apologized and covered her lips with her hands, mortified.

“Sorry, i can’t believe I said that!” she exclaimed. Then her voice returned to its usual tone of excitement. “Oh man, Daddy, that sounded totally wrong!!” She laughed almost uncontrollably before shushing herself.

I chuckled too. “It was. So stop it, ok?”

“Okay,” she giggled. “I’ll try to be quiet.”

Then Lydia lowered her voice and leaned close to my ear again.

“Can I ask you something?” she whispered. “About what happened yesterday...”

I nodded silently and waited for her to continue.

“Did you mean what you said?” Lydia asked hesitantly. “Do you think about fucking Jules?”

I gulped audibly and looked away from her. This was a tough one. I couldn’t help it. I nodded slowly. I had no intention to admit more than that, especially since Jules actually told me she wanted to fuck me.

Lydia sighed heavily and slumped down on the couch beside me. She reached over and grabbed my hand tightly in hers.

“Dad ... please don’t say anything else about this,” she pleaded quietly. “Please promise me.”

I squeezed her hand tight and nodded once more.

“Promise,” I agreed solemnly.

Nervously, I tried to covertly hide her phone in the couch cushion behind me so there was no chance of her discovering I had it on me. And I tried to do the same with Lizzie’s as it stayed hidden under the couch pillow beside my head.

But Lydia saw my unnatural squirming actions and got suspicious.

“What are you doing, Dad?” she demanded. “Why do your legs feel weird?”

“Nothing,” I replied nervously. “Just stretching my leg muscles.”

My heart sank when she put two and two together and realized I was hiding something from her. But she didn’t seem mad. In fact, she seemed intrigued instead.

“Really? What are you looking at?” she asked curiously.

I swallowed hard and fidgeted uncomfortably. I tried to get their phones into the cushions and hidden for good.

“Uh, uh, uhhh,” I stammered nervously, still shifting as I tried to get covertly get two phones hidden inside the couch cushions. It was easier said than done. “Nothing. Just, you know, typical stuff.”

“Like what?” Lydia pressed.

“Well, um, just pictures of people, mostly naked ones,” I answered sheepishly. “Some of them are pretty sexy.”

“Ooh. Can I see?” she asked eagerly.

“Um, maybe later,” I said uneasily.

Lydia gave me a dirty smile. “Come on...”

“No,” I insisted. “Not yet.”

At that moment, it occurred to me - I didn’t know where my phone was. I had retreated to the couch with Lizzie’s phone and Lydia’s phone. Not even my own. I began to internally panic - if she noticed I didn’t have my phone on me after I said I was looking at pictures on it, or that it was just sitting on the end table, which it probably was, she’d know something fishy was going on.

I felt a wave of anxiety wash through me as I realized I might’ve fucked up royally.

I could tell Lydia was getting impatient with me and she started tapping her foot on the ground. “Pleeeaaassseee,” she happily begged. “Let me see!”

I looked back over to her and smiled weakly. I knew she wasn’t asking me nicely anymore. “No, young lady,” I chided, trying to regain control of the situation. “What I was looking at is private and you’re crossing a line here and you need to stop.”

Lydia rolled her eyes dramatically and pouted. She crossed her arms defiantly across her chest and sat up straighter, putting a little extra force into her stance.

“Oh please,” she scoffed sarcastically. “You think I haven’t already seen those kinds of pictures before?”

I froze in place. My mouth dropped open slightly and my face flushed red with embarrassment.

“ ... Remember, I’ve made those types of pictures before,” she added. Her phone was still stuck under my butt as I tried to move it under the cushions. Her comment took me aback.

“Yeah ... Don’t remind me,” I said, trying to sound disgusted or something.

“So ... you did look at them?” she asked casually.

“Ughhh, look at what?” I asked dismissively. “The weather report? The news headlines? Or how about the stock market today?”

Lydia laughed. “Don’t act innocent, Daddy,” she teased. “I know you have our phones forever now, and you could look at them anytime you wanted now if you wanted.”

“Why would I do that?” I said, trying to sound grossed out.

“Because we’re both curious about each other, obviously,” Lydia explained matter-of-factly. “And besides, I’m not gonna let you keep lying to us.”

“I don’t understand what you’re getting at,” I said.

She giggled. “I bet you do,” she taunted. “We told you it’s okay to stare at us when we walk around the house. So, it only makes sense that you should be able to look at any pictures of us when we want you to. We both deserve that right.”

I was stunned silent.

This was unexpected. Lydia continued. “Besides, you can trust us,” she reassured me confidently. “There’s nothing wrong with looking at our bodies when you’re alone.”

“Are you saying you want me to look at your nudes that you sent other guys?” I questioned hesitantly.

“Yes, exactly!” she exclaimed excitedly.

I couldn’t believe this! This was all happening so fast.

My head spun as my brain struggled to process these new developments. Lydia was suggesting I look at her nudes?!

My dick was throbbing painfully between my legs. My blanket was still tented. I desperately needed relief but I had to remain calm and composed.

“You can’t be serious,” I argued feebly.

“Of course I am,” she shot back quickly. “The only thing I was hiding on my phone were my nudes and my messages. I don’t care if you see the rest. You’ve already seen them when you busted us anyway. Besides, I’m not ashamed of my body.”

“That’s obvious,” I chuckled nervously.

Lydia smirked. “I mean it,” she assured me. “It’s no big deal. If you ever want to check mine out again, go ahead.”

I gulped loudly. My cock twitched and pulsated painfully.

“I c-couldn’t do that,” I pretended. “It’s a violation of your privacy.”

“Aww, come on,” Lydia whined sympathetically. “Just look at one picture?”

I swallowed thickly. “What, like now?” I stuttered nervously.

“Please,” she begged softly. “If you won’t do it then I’ll show myself to you. And I know that’s inappropriate. So just look at one photo, please. Please?”

I panicked. How was I going to explain that I was hiding her phone under the covers with me right that minute? What if she saw it and figured out what was going on?

“Look at me, Daddy,” she pleaded.

I froze. She sat there waiting patiently. How could I deny her request without making things worse? She was clearly upset about this whole situation.

“Fine,” I sighed quietly. “But only because you asked me so politely.”

Lydia clapped her hands together in delight. “Yayyyy!! Thank you!” she squealed ecstatically. “So, where did you put our phones?”

“Ummm, I don’t know...” I answered sheepishly. “I think I put them in the drawer or something. I kinda forgot.”

“Really?!” she replied surprised. “You forgot? That’s weird, Dad.”

“Ughhh, why is that weird?” I complained. “They’re just phones.”

Lydia frowned. “Well yeah, but you usually remember where you put stuff,” she reasoned logically. “Where did you leave them?”

I groaned loudly. Why was she being so difficult about this? “Umm, I didn’t know what to do with them,” I admitted reluctantly. “I just, you know, put them down somewhere.”

Lydia raised her eyebrows skeptically. “You left two of our phones sitting around unguarded while you jerked off on the couch?” she demanded angrily.

“No, of course not!” I protested defensively. “I wouldn’t do that. I put them somewhere, I’m sure of it.”

Lydia crossed her arms. “Then where are they?” she demanded impatiently.

I thought carefully for a moment before answering. There wasn’t anywhere else to store them. “Maybe upstairs?” It was clear I was beyond nervous. I was hoping that she couldn’t read body language since she was only 14. But maybe Lydia could tell.

“Upstairs?” Lydia repeated incredulously. “On the second floor? In plain sight of everyone who lives here?”

I nodded slowly. “Yeah ... I...”

“What if we found them, just sitting out in the open? We’d just take them back. No questions asked,” Lydia warned.

I shook my head vehemently. “Nooo, I wouldn’t do that,” I insisted.

“So you do remember where you had them?” Lydia pressed.

“Um, yes,” I answered cautiously. “I just remembered. They’re in the kitchen junk drawer.”

“In the junk drawer?” she asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders uncomfortably. “Uh huh.”

Lydia tilted her head to the side in confusion. She looked confused and a little scared. “Why would you have those phones in the junk drawer?” she asked suspiciously.

“I-I, um, I don’t know,” I began. “Quickest place to put them at the time.”

“Huh?” Lydia said quizzically.

“Oh, uhm,” I stammered awkwardly. “I was just thinking of places to put the phones and the drawer seemed pretty quick. When, um, I was punishing you two yesterday.”

“Punishing us?” she questioned. “Right before we talked and we gave you permission to look at us? And then we showed you our bras...?”

“Yes!” I agreed excitedly.

“And you punished us by putting our phones in the drawer?” Lydia continued to question me. “Do you even listen to yourself sometimes, Daddy?”

I laughed awkwardly. But no words came out.

“Daddy?” Lydia said worriedly. “Are you okay?”

“Sure, I’m fine,” I lied unconvincingly.

Lydia stared at me silently for a few moments before speaking. “Dad, where’s our phones?” she inquired.

“Uhm, uhhh,” I tried to stall. “I...”

Then Lydia made a discovery: she saw my phone sitting on the coffee table next to her - far away from me. She picked up my phone and examined it closely. Then she turned the screen towards me.

“Is this yours, Daddy?” she asked accusingly. I felt my face flush red with embarrassment.

“You said you were looking at porn on your phone,” she accused. “But your phone is way over here.”

I didn’t know what to say. The truth was obvious. She was figuring it out. If I denied it, then she’d probably call me a liar.

A smile formed across her face and her mouth opened wide into an ‘O’. “Wait ... Were you looking at pictures of Lizzie and me? Do you have...”

I blushed bright crimson. My heart pounded inside my chest as I struggled to come up with some sort of explanation.

“No,” I interrupted, “no! Not at all. I swear,” I added quickly, realizing how ridiculous that sounded.

“But you did look, right?” Lydia asked. “Because you’re hiding my phone under there somewhere.”

I glanced down at the sofa cushion where I hid the phones. I could feel the heat radiating off my neck as I watched Lydia grab the blanket and pull it back.

And there it was ... Lydia’s phone sitting right next to my hip ... Not to mention my rigid cock, which I tried to hide with my arm instantly. But my size makes that impossible.

The moment Lydia spotted my erection, she gasped loudly. Her eyes grew wider than ever before.

“Shit, Lydia!” I gasped, yanking the blankets back from her.

Lydia sat frozen in shock and disbelief as she stared at my massive dick. I covered myself quickly while frantically searching for a plausible excuse. She couldn’t hide her smile.

“Holy shit, Dad!” she exclaimed happily. “It’s huge! I knew it was big, but fuck...”

My face burned red with shame and embarrassment as I covered myself with the blanket again. “Sorry, honey,” I apologized weakly.

“It’s alright, Daddy,” Lydia reassured me. “I’m not mad. You’re allowed to jack off now and then. Besides, I think it’s hot.”

That shocked me. “Really?” I asked timidly.

She smiled sweetly. “Of course,” she assured me confidently. “You have a really big dick, Daddy.”

My face flushed scarlet red with humiliation. “Thanks,” I muttered sheepishly.

“I saw my phone under there,” Lydia pointed out. “Were you jerking off to pictures of me?”

I shook my head nervously. “Not yet.”

“Do you have Lizzie’s phone too?” she demanded.

“Yes.”

“Show me,” she insisted. “Now.”

I reluctantly pulled out Lizzie’s phone from under the pillow and handed it to her without saying a word. It was still on Lizzie’s Reddit profile, playing a titty drop video on a loop.

Lydia looked at the screen and let out a gasp. “Oh wow,” she murmured quietly as she examined the video closely.

I held my breath. “I’m sorry ... I...” I started to explain, but Lydia cut me short.

“Don’t worry about it,” she assured me gently. “If I hadn’t caught you, you would’ve done it anyway. And I’m okay with that.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew she wasn’t upset but seeing her reaction made me nervous nonetheless.

After taking another look at the video, Lydia turned toward me and handed me her phone.

“Turn on my phone instead,” she ordered. “Let’s see what your other daughter is up to.”

I hesitated briefly before obeying her order. I felt awkward as I pressed the buttons on Lizzie’s phone and waited for it to boot up. The familiar home page appeared and I scrolled through the apps until I got to TikTok, where I’d left Lizzie’s account open earlier.

Then suddenly, Lydia grabbed my hand. “Just go to my camera roll,” she instructed. “Go ahead.”

I tapped on the icon and went directly into my photo album. As soon as I opened it, I froze. There was no doubt about it. My fingers trembled as I slowly reached forward and touched the screen. Then my heart stopped beating altogether as I realized what I was seeing.

There were dozens of photos of my own naked daughter lying spread eagle on the bed in various poses and positions. Every single one showed her pussy completely exposed, her big tits squeezed together by her arms as she touched herself.

“Jesus Christ...” I whispered softly as I watched the video, her finger sliding down between her legs and disappearing inside herself.

I glanced over at Lydia who had moved closer to me and was staring intently at the phone in my hands.

“That’s your little girl...” she said with a wink.

I nodded silently. “Yeah,” I admitted quietly. “Apparently.”

Lydia leaned forward slightly and put her arm around me. “I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to jerk off to these pics.”

I didn’t answer. I just kept scrolling through her camera roll. Some were videos, but most were pictures in which her breasts were the main feature. Lydia had posed provocatively in front of mirrors, lying on beds, and even laid down on our kitchen countertop.

Her breasts were perfect. It was crazy how much her and Lizzie’s breasts looked alike - both had large areolas about 4 or 5 inches across, perfectly round nipples about half an inch long and erect. Being that they were both so youthful and likely still developing, their breasts were almost unnaturally firm and bouncy, giving them a sexy, gravity defying appearance.

I paused the video and turned my head and stared at Lydia’s face as she cuddled up against me. She smiled at me sheepishly and shrugged her shoulders innocently. “You’re welcome,” she replied sweetly.

It was clear that we were both embarrassed by what was happening, but neither of us could bring ourselves to stop. We just sat there quietly while I continued scrolling through Lydia’s phone, occasionally stopping at some of the pictures and videos to watch them again. My cock was throbbing but I just let it hover there, tenting the blanket, wanting desperately to touch it, but I couldn’t bring myself to move it.

When I finished going through all of Lydia’s pictures, I reluctantly pulled my gaze back up and met her eyes.

“So...?” Lydia asked nervously, biting her lower lip anxiously. “Are you gonna finish jacking off to my nudes? Or did you wanna do it in private?”

“Uh ... I ... Um, I shouldn’t, uh...” I stammered awkwardly.

Lydia gave me a knowing smile. “Okay,” she agreed. “I guess I’ll give you privacy then.”

She stood up, pausing only momentarily to turn around and ask me one last question. “Can you please tell me exactly what you want to do with those pictures?” she requested coyly.

“I’m not sure I...” I began to stammer, unsure whether or not I should continue. But Lydia interrupted me before I could speak.

“Please, Daddy,” she begged softly. “I know you’re attracted to my body. You’ve seen every part of it already.”

I swallowed hard and closed my mouth tightly. “Well, yes,” I finally answered hesitantly.

Lydia giggled and rolled her eyes at my obvious discomfort. “Look,” she said matter-of-factly. “I think it’s hot when guys jack off to my nudes. Even though I know you’re my dad, I enjoy the fact that you’re thinking about me and jerking yourself off. It makes me feel special and desired.”

“But I’m your father!” I protested weakly.

Lydia smirked knowingly. “Yes,” she confirmed with a nod.

I sighed, “it’s ... Really really fucking wrong.”

Lydia shook her head sadly. “No it’s not,” she insisted firmly. “And you know it.”

“How do you figure?!” I shouted angrily.

“Because,” Lydia explained calmly, “you’re horny as hell right now and you’re desperate to cum! So, yeah, maybe it is kinda fucked up that you’re jacking off to your daughters’ nudies, but that doesn’t change the fact that it turns YOU on!”

I was shocked to hear this coming from Lydia. She rarely ever talked like this. And when she did, it usually made me uncomfortable. This time however, I was grateful for her insight.

“Oh,” I muttered softly, feeling relieved somehow. “Yeah, okay. That makes sense.”

Lydia smiled widely at my response. “Good,” she exclaimed happily, turning toward me excitedly and returning back to the couch. She plopped down next to me and snuggled close.

I hesitated briefly but decided that it might be easier for both of us if I just accepted that I was aroused and acted accordingly. Besides, I reasoned, it wasn’t as if I hadn’t seen Lydia’s naked body plenty of times already.

Lydia wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself tight into me, resting her cheek against my shoulder. As she hugged me gently, I felt her soft breast press against my side.

“Daddy,” Lydia purred seductively. “Do you need to cum?”

I froze and held my breath for several seconds until I realized that she’d read my thoughts again. I quickly exhaled loudly and shook my head no.

Lydia’s voice softened instantly. “Are you lying?”

I tried to shrug nonchalantly. “Ok, Maybe a little.” I admitted.

Lydia chuckled softly and patted my leg reassuringly. “Don’t worry about it,” she consoled. Then, after a moment of silence, she spoke up once more. “If you want to jerk off to my nudes, I won’t stop you.”

She motioned for me to turn her phone back on. “Here,” she instructed, handing me the device. “Go back to my camera roll and choose any picture you want.”

I nodded obediently, doing as she suggested. I scrolled through the photos of Lydia’s nude body until I reached a particularly erotic selfie of Lydia laying on her back on her bed, only her big tits and her face showing. Lying on her back, her tits lying flat against her chest, they looked even bigger than usual.

The lighting in the photo was dim and flattering, making Lydia’s big boobs look huge and rounder than normal. The angle of the shot emphasized how perfectly shaped Lydia’s tits were, especially her prominent nipples and huge areolas.

“Wow,” I breathed softly as I stared at the screen, mesmerized by Lydia’s beautiful breasts and the way her nipple pointed straight out at me.

Lydia giggled softly. “You like?”

I shook myself and snapped out of my trance. “Sorry,” I apologized sheepishly. “It’s just ... Wow.”

Lydia laughed again, obviously amused by my reaction. “I thought you’d appreciate that,” she teased, leaning closer to whisper conspiratorially into my ear. “I took that pic just a few days ago while I was getting ready for school.”

I nodded, then continued just looking at it, not making a sound or moving. After a minute or two, Lydia broke the silence. “So,” she asked quietly, “are you going to finish?”

I swallowed nervously, wondering what Lydia meant. “Finish? What do you mean?” I questioned cautiously.

“You know,” Lydia clarified. “Your dick is hard and you’re staring at my nudes, aren’t you?”

I glanced down quickly to check and saw that indeed, my erection was still rock-hard and throbbing, tenting the blanket that covered me as I sat next to her on the couch. My cock was sticking straight up.

“Um...” I stammered. “Maybe.”

Lydia grinned wickedly. “Come on,” she urged. “Just admit it. You want jerk off to my nudes.”

I blushed furiously but didn’t deny it. Instead, I just kept quiet and looked away awkwardly.

Lydia laughed at my embarrassment. “Relax,” she told me kindly. “It’s totally ok. In fact, I encourage you to jack off to my pics.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.