These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I sat on the edge of my king-size bed, letting my two little vixens straddle each of my thighs. They wrapped their arms around my neck.

We started kissing again, their wet mouths meeting mine over and over. Their hands grasped my cock while we made out, swapping mouths in perfect harmony. Our kisses grew hungrier and more intense until Lizzie broke away first, gasping for air.

“Ok Daddy ... I need to fuck you right now,” Lizzie declared, not even framing it as a question. She didn’t even ask for permission as she climbed up my body until she could align her pussy with the tip of my dick, sitting down on it as she handlessly guided me into her. She didn’t even need a hand to guide herself. My dick slid in and she sank down onto it, taking all of it into her tiny pussy.

I groaned loudly as she impaled herself, and she shuddered as I filled her completely.

Lizzie and I stared at each other lovingly. She tucked her hair behind her ear as her mouth slowly turned into a cute smile.

“I love you, Daddy,” Lizzie whispered. She leaned down to kiss me, and then we embraced, kissing passionately.

“I love you too baby girl,” I replied softly, gently squeezing her ass as she began to move her hips.

“You two are so hot,” Lydia purred, stroking her sister’s hair and watching her body slide up and down my cock. “This is such a hot little show.”

We all giggled together.

“You do look so hot right now, sweetheart,” I said to Lizzie, admiring the sight of my daughter riding me like a pro. Her unbelievable tits bounced wildly as she rode me, her mouth agape with lust and passion. Her only goal seemed to be to get off on my dick as quickly as possible. She was usually so focused on me, but seeing her like this, just selfishly using my body for her own personal masturbatory device. It turned me the fuck on to see her take control like this.

Lizzie was 100% in charge of this situation. She knew it, and it showed. She was a sexy little wild child, and her sheer energy and enthusiasm for fucking me like she never had before made me go insane. She whimpered and moaned, rocking her hips harder and faster, her pussy hugging my dick so tight I thought I was going to cum already.

“Oh god!” Lydia gasped, staring at us in wonder and rubbing herself while she watched us.

Then Lydia seemed to have a brilliant idea ... She started to use her penchant for dirty talk while her sister and I fucked animalisticly.

Lydia was still masturbating, but she spoke to us in a seductive, breathy voice.

“My sister is riding you like a professional cowgirl. Her pussy feels amazing on your dick, doesn’t she? You love it when she fucks you like a desperate slut, Daddy?”

Lizzie groaned louder, whimpering as her eyes closed. She started bouncing harder and faster.

“Lizzie, look at me, babe,” Lydia urged, staring her sister in the eyes.

Lizzie obeyed.

“Cum for Daddy,” Lydia whispered.

Lizzie gasped and closed her eyes, continuing to ride me.

Lydia repeated herself. “Cum for Daddy,” she said louder. I could tell Lydia was absolutely loving this, talking filthy just for our benefit.

Lizzie looked at Lydia, whimpering as her sister continued to stroke her body. Her face twisted in pleasure.

Lydia smiled, “look at me, babe. Cum for him.”

I could feel the tightening in my balls, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was ready to blow. I tried to hold off, to let Lizzie cum first, but it was too much. I couldn’t hold back anymore.

My breathing and grunting became more ragged, and Lizzie whimpered in response to it. Her fingers dug into my chest as her movements became frantic, desperate to get herself off.

Lizzie was practically slamming herself onto me now, her small hands grasping at my chest, her mouth open in a silent scream as she breathed a little harder.

“Oh god!” Lydia moaned, watching her sister get pounded by her dad. “She’s going to cum, Daddy!”

But I beat her to it.

“Shit!” I groaned, shooting my load inside my little daughter.

Lizzie gasped loudly as I flooded her pussy with cum, and feeling my molten semen filling her womb was enough to finally send her over the edge.

Lizzie screamed in raspy delight, her fingers digging into my chest as we came together. She closed her eyes and arched her back, riding me desperately as I filled her. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and I looked over her shoulder at Lydia to see that my other daughter was enjoying the show too, stroking herself while she watched.

I grunted as Lizzie rode me, and soon I was softening inside of her.

But my little girl had no intention of stopping. She didn’t miss a beat riding me. My multiorgasmic little girl was just getting warmed up.

“You want to go again?” I asked, desperately trying - and hoping - to stay hard.

Lizzie nodded, breathing heavily through her nose, still thrusting her hips as she rode out her post-orgasmic bliss and worked towards another one.

“You’re gonna cum again aren’tcha?” Lydia asked Lizzie before giving her a kiss. Then Lydia surprised Lizzie by reaching down and frigging Lizzie’s clit as she rode me. “Gonna cum again for Daddy, you little slut?”

“Yeah...” Lizzie whimpered. “Fuck ... daddy...”

I groaned in response as Lydia stroked Lizzie’s clit, the stimulation causing my little girl to bounce up and down on me faster. It was enough to keep me hard so she could do what she wanted with me.

Lydia also had the same idea. While she touched Lizzie, Lydia grabbed my wrist and tugged it toward her, prompting me to plunge my fingers inside of her.

Lydia gasped out a cute little whimper and I quickly fingered her as Lizzie rode my cock and Lydia rubbed her sister’s clit.

In life, every once in a while, you find yourself in a moment where you want flare your nostrils, take a deep breath and take it all in, to imprint the moment in your mind.

Waking up next to my girls for the first time, then having it turn into desperate, wanton sex was one of those moments.

“Daddy!” Lydia moaned, breaking me from my reverie.

“Fuck Daddy!” Lizzie echoed.

The sound of our wet slapping and the scent of our morning sex filled the bedroom. This was a forever moment.

Lydia moved closer to us as she started grinding into my hand while she kissed on her sister’s neck and shoulder.

“Fuck daddy,” Lizzie whispered. “You’re going to make me cum again.”

I groaned as I felt myself swelling inside of Lizzie’s hot little twat. She looked incredible with her huge tits jiggling every time she bounced on top of me.

I pulled Lydia down to kiss me, feeling her soft lips press against mine. Our tongues danced together and we shared a passionate tongue bath until I finally broke the embrace to gaze at the vision of Lizzie riding my cock.

“Jesus Christ, Dad,” Lizzie moaned as she ground her clit against my pelvis. “You feel so fucking good! Mmm! Fuuuck!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.