These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“You have the intangibles and enthusiasm down,” I cooed as the next round of Blowjob School began.

“Intangibles? What’s that?” Lydia inquired innocently.

“It’s just Daddy and his million dollar words all the time,” Lizzie answered.

I smiled. “An intangible is something that can’t be touched or measured but makes a huge difference. That’s why the first things I taught you was about how to use your hands, then the intangibles, like eye contact, praise, enthusiasm, that stuff. Those are important because they add up and make a real impact. A lot of people think it’s only the physical aspects of sex that matter, but there’s a ton of mental stimulation involved too. And you two are learning those intangibles lightning fast!”

“Really?!” Lydia squealed excitedly.

“Yeah,” I replied. “You two are so fucking confident, it’s insane. And to be that confident at your age ... it blows my mind. And you girls have always been so confident, all the way back to when you were little. I don’t know what that’s about either.”

“Maybe it’s genetic,” Lydia suggested. “Like you raised us to be assertive and dominant, so that’s part of being a strong female. And that had to come from you, because mom never did that with us.”

“Yeah,” Lizzie chimed in. “Mom always wanted to coddle us and protect us, which is fine for some kids, but not us. We needed someone who believed in us and pushed us to be great, so we wouldn’t waste our potential.”

I nodded. “I always tried to raise you right, even though Mom wasn’t interested in parenting.”

Lydia and Lizzie shrugged. “We shouldn’t be confident considering mom was mentally checked out of our lives for most of our childhoods,” Lydia said.

Lizzie grinned mischievously. “But that’s okay because we’ve got YOU, Dad! You’re the one making sure we succeed!”

This entire conversation, of course, their hands continued to stroke my cock, stroking me faster with both hands, using the twist method.

I moaned softly. “Thank you, ladies.” I paused and looked at them lovingly while still maintaining eye contact. “Your confidence comes so naturally. I wonder if it also has to do with the fact you developed early...”

They giggled. “It probably helps,” Lydia agreed. “Our bodies matured before anyone else’s, so we learned how to handle ourselves pretty early.”

“You never felt insecure having boobs before any of the other girls?” I asked curiously.

The twins shook their heads vigorously. Lydia began, “No way. Not at all. In fact, it made us feel powerful knowing that we were ahead of everybody else. Plus, nobody could compete with our breast size anyway. Even the older girls.”

“Even mom,” Lizzie smirked. “She has such tiny tits compared to ours.”

Lydia added, “it was cool that we were bigger than her by the time we were in like the 3rd grade.”

Lizzie laughed. “And it’s cool that we grew even more after that.”

I smiled, looking at their hands moving up and down. “Fuck yeah, you did.”

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of them stroking me.

Lydia purred. “It’s funny, all the times we’ve talked about our boobs with you, and it still gets you going every time.”

“At least I’m predictable,” I giggled breathily as I enjoyed the sensations their hands were giving me.

“But seriously, Daddy, I want to thank you for raising us up to be confident and dominant,” Lizzie said.

“Speak for yourself,” Lydia smiled. “I love being submissive for Daddy.”

“You’re actually not submissive at all,” I said, stroking her hair. “They way you talk, how you come on so strong, the way you fucking seduced me ... That’s not submissive behavior.”

Lydia nodded in agreement. “That’s definitely not submissive. You’re right.”

Lizzie blushed. “No, it’s definitely not submissive, sis. You just like Daddy being in charge.”

Lydia smirked. “That’s because I love being told what to do.”

I looked at her incredulously. “You’re full of shit,” I laughed. “You’ve always been borderline defiant and done your own thing.”

Lydia giggled. “Okay, that’s true. But I get turned on when you boss me around in bed.”

“That’s also bullshit,” I laughed. “You take control a lot. The fact that I’m in control sometimes too doesn’t make you submissive. I’m a bit uncomfortable being dominant anyway. I don’t want to be an asshole and order you around.”

Lydia shook her head. “It’s okay. You’re not. You don’t boss us around, you just tell us what to do, like the way we should give you head. Like what you’re doing right now.”

“You’re a lot like me, Daddy,” Lizzie smirked. “You don’t like to be aggressive but you have a big dick and you can’t help but be dominant sometimes.”

“You don’t have a big dick that makes you dominant,” I laughed.

“You know what I mean,” she blushed. “All I’m saying is, you like to use your body to assert control and you become dominant by default.”

“You’re definitely more submissive than your sister,” I told her. “But when you decide to take control, watch out.”

She giggled, “That’s what I’m saying. When you take control of us, you’re definitely in charge.”

“Like the time we fucked at the tennis courts at school,” Lydia said. “That was so fucking hot.”

Lizzie giggled, “Yeah Daddy. You owe me a fuck after the league track meet tomorrow.”

“You’ll get it, sweetheart,” I grunted. “I promise.”

We went quiet as they continued to stroke, their light blue eyes wide and worshipful.

“So, Daddy, is there anything else we need to learn about giving head?” Lydia asked.

I thought for a second. “Not sure yet, sweetheart. We’ve pretty much covered everything. I think at this point, you take what I’ve taught you and make it your own. Be creative.”

Lizzie grinned and her hands moved faster, then stopped. She licked her lips seductively and stared up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. “We are.”

I watched as she closed her eyes, trying to gather her thoughts. I was pleased with her dedication, because she was taking everything I’d taught her so seriously, and it was really turning me on. She whispered, “So, I saw in the video how Jules gave you such a great blowjob. But we’re better, and we’re always going to be better. You know why?”

I shook my head.

“Jules doesn’t have two mouths...” Lizzie began, suckling on the head of my cock before continuing, “or four hands.”

Lydia caught on and joined Lizzie in kissing and sucking my dick while both of them jacked me off in perfect unison.

It felt amazing.

“You’re going to get the most incredible blowjobs,” Lizzie purred.

“Even better than Jules’,” Lydia promised. “She sucks good, but you’re not going to believe how good we’re going to be.”

Lizzie smiled wickedly at me. “Because we’re so confident and talented. Like you said. And I was really close to getting you in my throat earlier.”

“You were, sweetheart,” I stroked her hair, lovingly. “You’re doing so fucking good.”

I looked down at their hands, seeing them stroke my cock faster and faster.

“Do you believe us, Daddy?” Lydia asked as she gazed up at me with her big blue eyes.

I nodded, “Yeah. I know you can do it. And I love it when you’re confident like that. It gets me even more worked up.”

“Good,” Lizzie smiled. “Then watch this.”

She opened her mouth and moved closer to the head of my cock, then stuck out her tongue, flattening it against the tip of my dick. She looked up at me seductively before closing her lips around the head of my cock.

She moved forward slowly and carefully, taking just a few inches into her mouth.

She backed off and repeated the process, taking just a few inches into her mouth before backing off, and then again, each time trying to go a bit further into her mouth.

“You’re doing great, baby,” I purred, stroking her hair.

She giggled with her mouth full, then kept on sucking my cock. She pushed too far though and gagged violently. I stroked her head and whispered words of encouragement as she gasped sloppily.

“Oh fuck,” Lydia groaned, watching her sister. “This is hot.”

“Damn, she’s almost there,” I growled, my cock twitching in Lizzie’s mouth.

Lydia grabbed my cock and began sucking it too. “Let her try again.”

I nodded and Lizzie leaned forward, tears of exertion already streaming from her eyes. “I gag ... I can’t...”

“Come on, sweetie. I know you can do it,” I cooed, stroking her hair and giving her words of encouragement. “If you want to. But don’t feel pressured.”

“I can’t help it,” she whispered, licking her lips seductively before leaning forward and trying to take the head of my cock into her mouth. She gagged violently and backed off.

“That’s ok, Lizzie. Don’t force it,” I said, stroking her hair gently.

Lydia looked down at Lizzie, then looked up at me. “It’s ok, Daddy,” she said. “Let her try again. Please?” She asked Lizzie, “Do you want to?”

Lizzie nodded. “I do,” she said as she turned to look at me. “I can do this. I promise. Just let me try again.”

“Ok, sweetie. Go for it,” I smiled.

She licked her lips again, then opened her mouth and took just the head of my cock into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, holding it flat against the tip of my cock. Then she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, readying herself before leaning forward slowly and taking the first few inches of my cock, like she always did. She gagged violently but stayed where she was, her eyes closed tight and tears streaming down her face.

“You’re almost there, baby. You’re so close,” I whispered.

Lydia watched her sister as she struggled with my cock in her mouth. She was rubbing her clit, moaning as she saw her sister struggling.

I ran my fingers through Lizzie’s hair and gave her words of encouragement. “You’re my little angel, no matter what you do. I love you and I’m proud of you for trying.”

Lizzie’s eyes widened in thanks as she looked up at me. Then she pushed forward and tried to go even further into her mouth, and this time, she didn’t gag as hard and didn’t instinctively pull back. She tried to hold there but gagged again, tears streaming down her face.

“You’re doing so well, baby,” I cooed. “You’re so fucking beautiful, Lizzie. You’re an angel.”

She tried to push forward again but gagged even harder this time, globs of spit coming out of her mouth and bathing my cock.

She pulled off my dick and shook her head, struggling to regain her composure and wiping the tears from her eyes. “I’m sorry, Daddy. I can’t get it in any more than that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.