These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I was halfway toward that 10-orgasm threshold they wanted me to hit. We had sex two more times before finally slowing down into postcoital bliss.

We were covered in sweat and cum and breathing heavily as they snuggled up next to me while I stroked their heads affectionately. We stayed like that for several minutes before I spoke.

“You know,” I whispered to them, “this might sound crazy ... But I’ve never been happier than I am right here, right now, with you two. But I’ve always felt terrible keeping secrets from your mother.”

The three of us remained quiet for a moment as I struggled with my feelings. Finally, Lizzie spoke up again.

“You know what, dad? Fuck mom. This is our secret. Our special thing. She’s the one who started sleeping with someone else anyway, so maybe this is karma biting her back. She’s gonna run off with one of her students and leave us behind. And then we’ll finally be happy without her.”

Lydia added bitterly, “Mom isn’t even worth thinking about anymore. She’s leaving us. US. Not just you, but all of us. That makes her no longer part of our lives. So let’s forget about her and move on with ours. Let’s start living OUR lives instead of hers. Isn’t that what SHE wanted? To live HER life? Well, now we’re going to live OURS. The only people that matter are you, me and Lizzie. Nobody else matters. Mom’s gone. It’s over between her and us. Done. Over. Finished. She’s left us.”

“Lydia,” I chided quietly. “She’s still your mother. She’ll still be in Boulder, but she just won’t be here in our house. That’s her decision and we need to respect that. Don’t speak badly of her like that.”

“But Dad! Think about it! If she wasn’t such a bitch, none of this would have happened!” Lizzie shouted angrily. “If she loved us, she wouldn’t have cheated on you or lied to you. She would have stuck it out with you.”

“But she didn’t,” I sighed. “And she’s not a bitch. She’s just ... well, she’s human. Just like the rest of us.”

“Dad!” snapped Lydia. “Stop defending her! She’s a cheater. A liar. An adulterer. She deserves nothing less than to lose you.”

“But I began fucking you girls before I even knew about her,” I pointed out. “So I’m no saint either.”

“Whatever,” said Lydia dismissively. “It doesn’t change the fact that she was wrong.”

“But I fucked her daughters,” I said, as if yelling at myself. “I’ve committed incest, a sex crime, by fucking you two and continuing to do so. And you’re only 14 years old! What the hell is wrong with me?”

I quickly spiraled at my sudden thoughts, which I’d been compartmentalizing this entire time. But every so often, they came out.

Their expressions widened at my sudden outburst. They immediately squeezed their bodies into mine as they instinctively tried to comfort me.

“Nothing’s wrong with you, Daddy,” Lizzie answered soothingly. “You did it because we pretty much made you do it. Me and Lydia forced you into it.”

Lydia agreed. “Daddy, you were lonely and horny and we took advantage of those urges. As far as we’re concerned, you’ve done nothing wrong. All that matters is how we all feel about it right now. And we’re fine with this. Right?”

“Well...” I admitted, “I still ... every so often in realize...”

“ ... We seduced you,” Lizzie reminded me.

“Like we should have done ages ago,” Lydia added softly. “You were lonely and desperate for affection. We were so horny all the time. Just like we’ve been since we were little. I don’t know, but Lizzie and I have that same sex-crazed always-horny gene that you have. It’s why we masturbated all the time and eventually me and Lizzie started having sex. Because we couldn’t control ourselves anymore.”

“And when we found out how big your dick is,” Lizzie explained further, “like, our curious little fatherly crush on you ... You know, it just...”

“ ... Became an obsession,” Lydia interrupted. “We wanted to see your huge cock up close. Touch it. Taste it. Fuck it. To give our daddy our virginity.”

Lizzie rolled her eyes and giggled at her sister’s words before continuing, “because we love you, Daddy. And our lust just grew bigger and stronger until one day, it just consumed us completely. You know?”

“So that’s why we decided to let you find our nudes on our phones. To show off for you,” Lydia continued.

“Oh God,” I moaned. “That was so hot.”

“No, ‘hot’ was when we found you in the act of jerking off to our nudes,” Lydia corrected.

“Yeah, yeah, I guess that was pretty hot too,” I replied sheepishly. The conversation made my cock grow again on its own volition, so much so that it hit Lydia’s elbow while she cuddled me, which made her flinch and then giggle when she realized what it was.

“Oh my god, Dad,” exclaimed Lydia. She looked down at my growing cock, eyes wide, and patted it with her hand like she was petting a dog. “Hi there, little guy!”

“More like ‘big guy,’” Lizzie giggled.

“Sorry, sorry,” I apologized. “Just ... just thinking about being caught in the act of jacking off to your nudes ... Then what happened after that ... It got me going.”

“It’s cool to watch it grow,” Lizzie assured me. “Grow without anybody touching it. It’s sexy.”

My cock grew and plumped in a series of twitches in sync with my heartbeat.

“God, it looks even bigger now,” Lizzie marveled. “Like, bigger than normal somehow.”

The three of us sat there and watched as my cock slowly expanded to full mast. Its length was impressive, its girth immense. It made me feel so powerful.

Lizzie looked at me, and giggled.

“Jeez Dad, you have like the cockiest expression right now,” she laughed.

“I know, right?” Lydia giggled. “His face is all smug!”

“Not that I blame him,” Lizzie said. “Think about it. Daddy has probably never been in a room with a guy who has a bigger dick than him. If I was a guy, if I was him, I would have the same face right now too.”

“I never really thought of it like that,” I laughed. We all paused, staring it continuing to grow, hopping with my heartbeat.

“Holy shit, Dad,” Lydia breathed. “Look at that thing. It’s like, a whole other experience watching it grow on its own.”

I nodded in agreement. Watching myself expand without touching it, with such ease. It was like I was teenager again. No-hands erections didn’t happen at my age.

“I can’t believe it’s growing in its own,” I smiled. “Like, this isn’t normal. Trust me. It’s the kind of thing that only happened when I was younger. Like, when I was 17 years old.”

“You’re kidding right?” asked Lydia. “Why wouldn’t it still be happening? You’ve always had a monster cock.”

“Well, that’s the thing,” I explained. “I have a whole lot of cock, so it requires a whole lot of blood flow to get it fully engorged. A guy my size needs get circulation to it, which comes from touching it and whatnot. So yeah, right now, my cock is growing in response to just thinking about that time you guys caught me looking at your nudes.”

My cock got harder and harder with every beat of my heart. It reached its apex, towering there, massive, throbbing and ready to go.

“Wow,” gasped Lydia. “It looks so big and powerful.”

“Just because you were thinking about us and when we caught you jerking yourself off to our nudes that first time?” Lizzie teased.

“What can I say? It’s like magic,” I laughed nervously.

“You know, Daddy,” said Lizzie. “That first time was hot. So, so hot. You were so scared that you tried to hide it, and then you were all guilty when you saw our naked pictures and realized how turned on you were. Like, it was such a rush. Being that seductive and confident ... It was so out of character for me.”

“I was all confident on the outside that first time, but inside, I was freaked out,” Lydia added. “It was like, I was so focused on talking you into it and making you feel safe while seducing you.”

“I still can’t believe you guys were that brave,” I marveled.

“Yeah, you weren’t expecting it at all,” Lydia confirmed. “But we’d been working up our nerve for months, trust me.”

We continued staring at it as both girls giggled nervously.

“I think it’s beautiful,” Lizzie continued, reaching down to stroke my shaft while looking at me with her big blue eyes. “Your cock is so perfect. Seriously. It is.”

Lydia wrapped her arms around my waist from the side and gave me a hug. “‘Perfect’ is the right word. It’s not only big, it’s so perfectly shaped and gorgeous. That curve. The head and how fat and round it is. And those veins!”

She traced her fingers along the largest pulsating vein running up and down my cock.

“That vein is what makes it so special. It’s so big, it’s sending so much blood to it. That’s why it’s so big. Nobody’s cock is like yours, Dad.”

Lizzie sat up, leaned forward and kissed my balls. Then she licked them gently and slowly ran her tongue around each one. She sucked on them softly before kissing them once more and moving back up to kiss my cockhead. Lydia sat up to watch her sister more closely.

“How did you get so lucky, Dad?” asked Lizzie. “Your cock is bigger than any other guy’s anywhere. Not even porn stars have dicks as thick and long as yours.”

“And it is so pretty,” whispered Lydia, taking my cock into her mouth and sucking it lightly. She looked up at me through half-closed eyelids. “The shape, the thickness. All of it! Your cock is perfection.”

Lizzie pulled her lips off of my cock and cuddled up next to me again.

“You know what, Daddy,” she purred seductively, wrapping her hands around my neck. “We’ve been talking about your cock a lot. You should try giving us some more lessons on how to suck on it.”

“Ready to continue the lesson finally?” I grinned, grabbing my cock at the base and waving it in front of Lydia’s face.

She giggled, “I think we’re pretty close to being good at it now.”

“That’s the thing though, girls,” I explained. “Sucking on a cock isn’t the same as a handjob. And there’s so many things to think about that you probably don’t realize.”

Lizzie sat upright again on the bed, and Lydia joined her, sitting in front of me while my cock towered before them both.

“Now,” I said, “you guys are going to learn how to give amazing blowjobs, ok?”

Lizzie nodded enthusiastically, smiling widely, while Lydia just stared enraptured at my massive erection.

“First, let’s start with licking,” I instructed.

Lizzie leaned forward and started licking my cock from tip to bottom.

“Mmmm, that’s nice,” I moaned appreciatively. “Keep going, baby.”

Lizzie kept slurping and sucking at my dick until she was rewarded with a loud moan from me. She then stopped suddenly and smiled up at me proudly. It was heart-meltingly cute.

“But licking isn’t the whole focus, though,” I pointed out. “You remember this part?” I pointed to my frenulum.

Lydia smiled. “I remember you liked that. A lot. You came hard when we licked and sucked that spot earlier.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “It felt incredible. But now we need to go further.”

“What do you mean?” asked Lydia curiously.

“What do you girls think is the most important element of a good blowjob?” I inquired.

They thought for a moment before responding.

“Um...” stammered Lydia, “good technique? The right amount of spit?”

I looked in Lizzie’s direction. “What do you think?”

“Good eye contact?” suggested Lizzie.

“Yes!” I clapped and smiled at Lizzie. “What else? Something related to that?”

Lizzie thought for a minute, her face turning redder and redder as she considered the question. “Well ... confidence?”

“You’re getting it! Confidence and eye contact. What else? Something related to that.” I looked in Lydia’s direction this time.

“So is technique and the right amount of spit not a good answer?” Lydia asked sadly, staring down at the floor.

“It’s definitely one of the most important parts. But technique really is secondary to things like confidence and eye contact,” I explained. “Playing this guessing game is fun. What else do you guys think is one of the most important things? I’ll give you a hint - you already do this part perfectly.”

“Something related to eye contact and confidence, hm?” Lydia guessed again. “Maybe something about your voice?”

I chuckled softly. “I mean, that’s not what I was getting at, but now that you mention it, auditory is a big thing. So remember that.”

“What does ‘auditory’ mean? Is that some sort of word for hearing?” asked Lizzie, frowning slightly.

“Yes, you’re exactly right! It’s sounds. And the pitch of your voice is key. But what else? This is something you both ALWAYS do already. Remember, there are no wrong answers here. Think about it carefully.”

The three of us sat silently for several moments while I watched their faces turn redder and hotter with embarrassment. Eventually, Lizzie spoke first.

“Okay, um ... ummm ... something related to confidence and eye contact, right?” she clarified hesitantly.

“Yes. Think of stuff that you two already do ... All the time ... That would be a key part of giving a blow job and it’s what what makes you so good already. Remember, it’s something that makes me feel good, but it’s not anything having to do with technique, or voice pitch or anything like that,” I prompted. “Ok, maybe a little about voice pitch.”

Lydia nodded slowly. “Right. Eye contact and confidence ... And, umm, maybe ... like...” She paused nervously. “Like how we talk dirty?”

“I know!” Lizzie perked up, looking at Lydia. “I think what Daddy’s getting at is how we always make him feel special. Like he’s the only guy in the world for us. That we love being his girls and making him happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.