These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

It was a bit funny, but also kind of hot. The three of us were sitting at the dining room table, completely naked, eating sandwiches. And just casually talking.

“So Dad, can I ask you something?” Lizzie asked after a few bites.

“Sure,” I replied, leaning back in my chair and letting out a content sigh. “Go ahead.”

“Are you ever worried about Mom finding out about us?” Lizzie asked nervously.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Not really. Not anymore.”

“Why not?” Lydia questioned. “Aren’t you afraid of her being mad at you for fucking us?”

I chuckled darkly. “Yeah, I guess that’s a little scary. Or really scary, I should say. That thought used to terrify me. Now? Nah ... not really. She’s leaving, she’d rather be with her new boyfriend instead of here, and she’s gonna move out soon.”

“You sound pretty confident right now,” Lizzie pointed out.

“That’s because I am,” I declared proudly. “And yeah, maybe part of me still worries that Alice will find out. But she won’t at this point. Honestly, the three of us can just live as domestic partners forever without anyone knowing.”

They both looked confused. “What does that mean?” Lydia asked curiously.

“I mean like we’re in a 3-person marriage of sorts. Under one roof. We could do everything a normal couple does: go on vacations, watch TV shows together. Maybe we’d even invite friends over sometimes and throw parties or something. But we’d also fuck like crazy and emotionally support each other like a married couple would. Or should, anyway.”

Lizzie and Lydia both stared at me blankly for a moment before bursting into laughter.

“What’s so funny?” I asked. “You guys didn’t think of that reality? Come on...”

“Well no, obviously not!” Lydia exclaimed. “But I’ve been thinking about how weird it is that we’re all living under the same roof while having an incestuous relationship. And now with mom leaving...”

“Exactly,” I agreed. “It’s totally bizarre! And it freaks me out every single day, but then again, it’s cool that it’ll be just us. Fucking or not, we could hang out, laugh and talk, share secrets. You two will probably be closer to me than Alice ever was. You already are in a way.”

The girls smiled in agreement.

“And once Alice leaves,” I continued, “we’ll have plenty of privacy to continue our relationship. Nobody needs to know. This is OURS.”

They both looked at me with wide-eyed innocence. Smiles filled their faces.

“So, uhm, what happens next?” Lizzie asked timidly.

“Now we just need to figure out exactly what that means for us.”

Lizzie grinned excitedly. “Like, you said there’d still be lots of sex. Right?!”

“Yep. Lots of fucking.” I confirmed with a grin. “Lots and lots of fucking.”

She smiled. “I just wanted to establish that. But besides anything related to sex, what else is going to happen?”

I shrugged. “Like I said, we’d be like a couple. Only there’s three of us. So we’d be there for companionship, emotional support, friendship, whatever. Basically, we’d be like a threesome couple. Except I would also still be your dad, so I’m also raising you too. Still teaching you about the world. Keeping you safe. Being a parent, basically. But also like a boyfriend.”

“You don’t have to do the dad thing anymore if you don’t want to,” Lizzie pointed out. “We’re not children.”

“I know, Lizzie. But you’re still just 14. You’re ridiculously mature, obviously, but you’re still children. And I’d be neglecting my parental duty to you if I didn’t still act like your dad.”

She smiled. “I get that. That makes sense to me.”

Lydia bit her lip cutely. “So what would be expected of us, then? In terms of how we’d act like a family unit?”

“That’s something we need to discuss and figure out. It’s obviously a unique vibe because of the incestuous element, so it’s gonna be something we need to take our time figuring out.”

Lydia nodded. “So, are we like ... dating now?”

“I don’t think there’s a word for it,” Lizzie stated. “Is dating really the word we’re looking for? Sounds more like a husband-wife relationship.”

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “But I don’t think you two are ready to be my wives just yet. You need to focus on yourselves and get to know yourselves first.”

“You’re not our husband. You’re our father.” Lydia stated.

“Yeah,” Lizzie echoed. “I don’t care what happens, we’d never feel like your wife I don’t think, and you’ll never feel like our husband. You’re always Daddy. And we’re always Lizzie and Lydia.”

“It’s all just labels. The only real thing is that we’re all three attracted to each other, we’re all into sex, and we’re all having it,” I explained. “But I’m also still your dad, raising you, teaching you...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.