These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

We were all covered in sweat, and finally, seeming to be entering a moment of rest. We had collapsed on the bed in an afterglow, Lydia and Lizzie snuggled up against me, now just in cuddle mode, their fingers tracing over my chest.

“You know, Dad, Mom isn’t going to be around anymore, so even though that sucks, there won’t be anybody to catch us,” Lizzie pointed out.

I frowned and muttered, “that’s true.”

The thought of losing Alice still hurt. But I was strangely ok with it now. Maybe it’s because she’d already moved on. Or maybe I’d accepted what was coming. Or maybe I’d just been distracted by all the sex I’ve been having lately.

Regardless, it still sucked.

“You’re still sad though, aren’t you, Dad?” Lizzie asked.

I nodded, “Yes. It hurts. I built a life and a family with your mom. But I guess I’m only just now realizing how unfulfilled I was. I’m trying to come to grips with the reality that we’re divorcing soon.”

“Do you think it’s a bad thing?” Lydia asked.

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “It’s like ... I thought I was happy. But I wasn’t. I’m realizing that now.”

“We love you, Dad,” Lizzie said, snuggling up against me. “You’ll always be our number one. And we’ll always love you.”

“You know we will,” Lydia agreed as she took my hand and held it.

“Thanks, girls,” I whispered as I kissed both their foreheads. “I love you both so much.”

They hugged me, holding me tight as they made me feel better. “We love you, Daddy,” they whispered in unison.

The three of us lay there in silence for a bit before Lizzie looked at me and asked, “Dad, what should we do about all the stuff that’s been going on?”

I sighed. “What do you mean? You mean the divorce and all that?”

She nodded.

“I’m not sure,” I said. “I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m being forced out of my home.”

Lydia sat up and looked down at me. “You are. Or at least that’s what she thought. But we’re not gonna let that happen. She decided to start a new family with someone else, so she gets to leave. You stay here with us in OUR home.” She was quiet for a few seconds before she bitterly added, “Fuck Mom.”

Lizzie sighed and agreed with Lydia’s sentiment. “Yeah. Fuck Mom.”

I smiled at them. “You know, I don’t like it when you guys say bad things about your mom, but I also love how fiercely loyal you are to me.” I kissed them on the forehead, “And I agree with you. Fuck Mom.”

They smiled at me. “We love you, Daddy,” they said in unison.

I giggled, pulling Lydia back down against me to resume our cuddles. “How do you two do that?”

“Do what?” Lydia asked.

“Say the exact same things at the same exact time like that?” I replied.

Lydia grinned and shrugged, “I dunno. It’s like we think the same thing at the same time and we say it at the same time. It’s but planned or anything. It just happens.”

“It’s a twin thing, I guess,” Lizzie said. “It’s not really something we plan. It’s like we can just kind of sense what the other one is thinking sometimes.”

Lydia smirked, “which makes sex with each other so easy. You know what the other one wants. You just think it and then it’s like she’s already doing it to you.”

I laughed, “I noticed that when you were sucking on me earlier. Or anytime you’ve been working together on me. You two just move together in harmony like you’re connected on some sort of telepathic level. It’s amazing.”

Lizzie giggled and blushed. “That’s actually because we are connected. You’re our connection.”

“Me?” What do you...” I began before Lydia interrupted me.

“Yeah, that makes sense, Lizzie,” Lydia agreed. “Daddy, you’re our connection for us, so that’s why when we’re with you, it’s easy to connect with each other.”

“But also because you’re our Daddy, so it’s like you’re kind of the center of everything. We love you and we’re so focused on pleasing you, it’s like it’s just easy to do that. I think that’s it.”

I smiled. “Ok, I think that’s a good explanation. So when it’s just you and her though, it’s not as easy?”

“Oh no, we don’t mean that,” Lizzie quickly corrected. “I mean, that’s not what I meant.”

“Yeah,” Lydia agreed. “When we’re with each other, we’re still connected. We just meant that we get on the same page with you because of our connection with you. When it’s just me and her, the connection is different, but just as intense. We have the twin thing anyway, but the same things turn us on. We’re very similar and we understand each other pretty well, and it’s so easy to understand each other’s wants.”

“Plus, we’ve been doing stuff for years now, so we know what each other likes, and that makes it easier,” Lizzie said.

I chuckled, “I have noticed you two are very similar. From the beginning, I noticed if I discovered a particular way to turn one of you on, it turned the other on.”

Lydia smirked and nodded, “yeah, exactly. So it’s always good when we have sex because we’re in sync with each other.”

“Maybe that’s why threesomes work so well with us,” Lizzie suggested. “We can all connect together and it’s easy to keep the vibe going and everything flows.”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” I agreed. “You girls really do know how to put me in the mood.”

Lizzie giggled. “We know what you like.”

Lydia added, “usually just cleavage. And a ‘Daddy’ comment or two.”

“Oh yeah,” I nodded. “And those make me hard. Just like you guys. I mean ... your boobs.”

They giggled and then Lydia grabbed her boobs, “Mmmhmmm. These make you hard?”

“Hell yes,” I murmured, taking hold of one of Lydia’s breasts and squeezing it.

Lizzie smiled, “I think it’s hot that they seem to scramble your brain. All we have to do is shake our tits and say ‘Daddy’ and you just start drooling.”

“Oh yeah,” Lydia cooed. “It’s like you’re hypnotized or something.”

“I’d say the same about you two,” I chuckled. “Like all I have to do is mention my cock, and you get instantly horny.”

“Yeah,” Lydia giggled. “But we can’t help that. That’s just who we are. And we’ve been thinking about your cock for a long time now, Daddy.”

“Or even cock in general,” Lizzie added. “And anything to do with sex. We’re pretty much always horny. It’s been like that since we were little.”

Lydia nodded, “Yeah, it’s crazy how that works. And you were the same way when you were little?”

“Yep,” I grinned. “So it’s definitely in the DNA. You’re just as horny as I am. It’s probably a good thing. There’s never a question if we could keep up with each other.”

Lydia laughed, “I can’t believe how much of a sex machine you are. Especially considering your age.”

I shrugged. “Well, you girls keep me stimulated. It’s easy to stay hard with you two. I have the time of my life with you two. I get to indulge in every fantasy that I’ve ever had, and add to the fact that you’re both so damn perfect and sexy. It’s an unforgettable experience every time.”

Lydia giggled. “Thank you, Daddy. We feel the same way.”

Lizzie kissed me on the cheek, “Yeah, you’re amazing, Daddy.”

“Ok,” Lydia said. “You’ve got us all worked up again.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked with a smirk.

“Oh no,” Lydia cooed as she straddled my waist, facing me. “It’s not a bad thing. It’s a good thing. It’s why we can’t keep our hands off of you or off of each other.”

“I’m curious. Do you two still fuck? Like, when you’re alone? Or not so much because you’re with me so often?” I asked.

Lydia laughed, “No, we still fuck all the time.”

“All the time,” Lizzie added with a smirk.

“Really?” I asked in surprise.

“Of course,” Lydia replied. “We fuck like rabbits. We just don’t fuck as much because of how busy you make us.”

“Yeah,” Lizzie nodded. “Whenever we’re not studying or practicing or working out - or with you, obviously - we’re fucking. It’s fun, and we get off so much that it’s hard to stop.”

I laughed. “For the same reason I still masturbate even though I get sex whenever I want with you two?”

Lizzie giggled and said, “and Jules too, right?”

I shook my head and laughed. “She’s pretty insatiable too. I mean, yeah, 7 of my 10 times yesterday were with her, but she didn’t leave my cock alone for one second.”

They both grabbed for my dick in unison, and giggled at each other that they both did so simultaneously.

“That’s so hot, Daddy,” Lydia cooed as she massaged my shaft. “So she just keeps your cock hard the whole time?”

“Yesssssss,” I moaned as I savored their sudden touch. “Just like you two.”

“Fuck,” Lydia breathed as she began to pump my cock, stroking me as she ran her fingers over my tip, my pre-cum already leaking. She instinctively started spreading my pre-cum around. “We do the same thing, right Lizzie? We make sure Daddy is hard and we don’t let up until he cums.”

Lizzie nodded and whispered, “Yeah. It’s our job now. That’s why whenever Mom isn’t around, we’re working hard on getting you hard and ready.”

I chuckled. “I’m pretty hard all the time.”

Lizzie laughed. “Yeah, I’ve noticed.”

“How could I not?” I asked them. “You two are built like anime characters or something.”

They giggled as they continued to work their magic on me. Lydia smirked, “Well, at least we’re your anime characters.”

“You think we look like anime characters?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes,” I replied. “You two are so teeny and slim yet have breasts the size of your head.”

They giggled again. “We do, don’t we?” Lizzie added. “And we have long hair too.”

“And the big blue eyes,” Lydia said. “Like anime characters.”

“Exactly,” I murmured as I watched them fondle my dick. “You girls are beautiful.”

Lizzie blushed and smiled at me. “Thanks, Daddy.”

“So, what do you want to do now, Daddy?” Lydia asked. “We can suck your dick some more. Or we can ride you again. Or we can do a different position or something.”

“Yeah, we’re your personal anime girls. You said it yourself. So you tell us what you want to do.”

I smirked, “I’d love to watch you two kiss. Then suck on each other’s tits.”

“You want to watch us?” Lydia cooed as she continued to stroke my cock.

I nodded. “I want to watch my sexy anime twins suck each other’s tits and play with their pussies.”

Lydia laughed and blushed at her sister. Lizzie piped up, “Yeah, that sounds hot. We can do that. You can watch.”

“Or you could be a part of it,” Lydia offered as she gave me a wink.

“Daddy’s never, like, just watched us before,” Lizzie said. “Y’know?”

“Really?” Lydia asked with a quizzical look. “He’s never just watched us masturbate for him?”

“Well, yeah, he’s watched us do that,” Lizzie replied. “But I’m pretty sure we never actually had sex together in front of him, at least not that I remember.”

“Never,” I drooled. “At least not like as a voyeur thing. It was always part of our threesomes but never just me watching for any extended amount of time.”

Both girls blushed and stared at each other.

“That’s hot, Daddy,” Lydia whispered as she turned to face Lizzie, her lips parted. “C’mere sis.”

Both girls leaned over my chest and moved closer to each other. Lydia’s tongue reached out to meet Lizzie’s in a sensual lip lock just inches away from me.

I watched in wonder as my daughters kissed and made out. Their tongues danced around each other as they moaned into their passionate kiss.

“Fuck each other for me,” I breathed. “I want to see you two fuck each other.”

“Only on one condition,” Lydia answered as she departed the kiss with a smirk. “Only if you promise to fuck us after.”

“Yeah,” Lizzie said, “like, watch us until we finish having sex with each other then you join in.”

“That’s sounds hot,” I replied. “I think it’s a deal.”

Lydia smirked and reached out, grabbing her sister and pulling her in close. Their mouths met again and they began kissing fervently. They departed the kiss, staring at each other lovingly. They kissed again, only to tilt their heads in a way that their cheeks accidentally grazed past the tip of my cock. I moaned at the brief contact.

They giggled at me, both looking at my dick. They looked back at each other, both of them smiling widely and biting their lip.

“Ok, two conditions,” Lydia said, returning to her words.

“Yeah,” Lizzie nodded. “Two conditions.”

They both sat up, crossing their legs Indian-style in front of me.

“One,” Lydia began. “You fuck as after we’re done, like you said. But two...” They both grasped my dick and brought it closer to them. “We get to suck your cock first.”

I looked at the twins and smirked. “I can agree to those terms.”

They smiled and both leaned forward, licking the tip of my cock. They looked at each other and winked before turning their attention back to my dick.

“Sucking your dick is like foreplay for us,” Lizzie giggled, “so we know we’ll be even hornier when we start having sex with each other.”

“Yeah,” Lydia said, “it’ll make the sex even hotter afterward, right Lizzie? Like, the anticipation of it?”

“Fuck yeah, sis. Fuck yeah,” Lizzie exclaimed, kissing her sister. They kissed, their cheeks reddening, before turning their attention to my dick.

They giggled together and started jacking me off. I stared down between my legs as their hands pumped my dick rapidly.

“And third condition. I just decided,” Lizzie suddenly spoke up with a chuckle. “You have to cum inside me,” she finished eagerly, her eyes locked onto mine.

“I’m so glad we got you two on birth control,” I laughed. “It means I won’t have to pull out like we did in the beginning.”

Lizzie agreed enthusiastically. “Yep! I love it that you can cum inside of us every time.”

Their fingers worked furiously as they licked beneath the head of my cock.

I smiled at them, feeling overwhelmed by their desire to please me. “Well, let’s see what happens, shall we?” I breathed.

They sucked harder on my cockhead and I watched closely as their lips touched and they began to kiss.

The sound of wet slurping filled the air as they devoured my cock, their tongues touching intermittently. Then, after several seconds of sucking my cock and kissing it, they pulled their mouths apart.

They grinned at me and Lizzie asked breathlessly, “Do you wanna cum?”

“But I’ve been cumming so much already tonight,” I pointed out.

“Why do we need to keep reminding you? You came 10 times yesterday, Daddy,” Lydia grinned cutely.

I shook my head and chuckled in mock disgust. “Fiiine! I suppose I’ll cum again. Gosh!”

“Shut up, Daddy,” Lydia laughed.

I laughed, “No, sweetheart, I wouldn’t be opposed to cumming again.”

Lydia smiled widely. “Good. Because we’re not gonna continue our blowjob lessons and me and Lizzie aren’t gonna have sex for you until you’ve blown a huge load in my mouth.”

“I suppose those were the terms,” I laughed incredulously.

Lydia giggled and replied, “we wouldn’t tease you about something like this unless we were serious.”

Lizzie nodded in agreement.

My cock twitched slightly as I considered the implications of their words. And the funny part was ... a little stream of precum shot out, which surprised them and made them giggle.

“Whoa,” Lizzie laughed.

“What do you think caused that?” Lydia inquired excitedly.

I shrugged. “Maybe it was you two being so goddamn committed to pleasing me.”

They looked at each other and grinned wickedly. I groaned softly as they resumed licking my frenulum and stroking it simultaneously. Evidenced by my mini-burst of of pre-cum, they both knew that my orgasm wasn’t far off.

I closed my eyes tightly and sighed contentedly. Then I opened my eyes again.

I stared down at their beautiful faces smiling back up at me. Their love for me was evident and I felt incredibly lucky to have them in my life. They were such a huge part of me and I’d never trade them for anything.

I gasped as they both sucked harder and tried to take my dick deeper. Their mouths were so wet and warm and perfect, and they moved in sync, that ‘twin thing’ that allowed them to communicate silently with each other.

They looked up at me, staring at me. I couldn’t take the pleasure, it was too intense and too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.