These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

The twins grinned widely and grabbed hold of my shaft.

“Do you know something, Dad?” Lydia asked coyly as she stroked me. “We might end up making you cum ten times again tonight.”

“Pretty sure that might kill me,” I laughed. “Why do you want to torture me like that?” I teased.

They giggled. “Because we love our daddy,” Lizzie replied. “And because you have the biggest cock ever, so it deserves it.”

“Mmmm,” Lydia purred as she wrapped her hand around my cock. “You should be proud, Daddy. Your cock is bigger than anyone else’s.”

“It’s been pointed out to me by two very insightful girls that I’m bigger than most, if not all porn stars,” I teased.

Lydia laughed loudly. “That is 100% accurate. It’s perfect.”

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

Lydia stroked me with both hands, incorporating my lessons. Because of my length, there was room for two more hands, so Lizzie joined in. Lydia leaned forward and kissed my tip while Lizzie licked the underside of my crown. Both girls were teasing every inch of me.

“Fuck, I’ve always loved when you two do that,” I groaned. “Your tongues feel great on my cock.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Lydia replied. “Now lay back and relax. We’re gonna make you feel good, Ok?”

With those words, Lydia and Lizzie started kissing and licking the rest of my shaft, alternating between my balls and the top half.

“Oh God,” I moaned softly as Lizzie’s tongue slid over the head of my cock. “Girls, this is heaven.”

“I’m glad you taught us how to use our hands,” Lydia panted. “It makes it so much easier.”

Lizzie smiled happily as she continued to stroke my shaft.

“Does it feel good?” Lydia asked sweetly.

“Yes...” I answered blissfully. “I’ve never felt anything like when your four hands stroke me together. And you work together so well ... And you girls are so confident right now about giving a handjob. By far the best one you’ve ever given me.”

Lizzie chuckled. “We learned from the best, remember?”

She sucked on the head of my cock as they both stroked me. Lydia then followed suit. Their hands didn’t stop as they tongue bathed my cock head.

My heart raced and blood rushed, my breathing becoming ragged and shallow. The girls knew exactly what they were doing now. They learned so fucking quickly. They made sure my pleasure peaked as I moved close to my climax.

Just as I was getting close, The girls stopped sucking on my cock for only a second as they looked into each other’s eyes. Lydia said something to Lizzie, which caused Lizzie to nod enthusiastically.

Then Lizzie asked, pointing to the frenulum beneath the head of my dick, “so the most sensitive area is right here?”

I nodded.

They looked at each other conspiratorially.

Lizzie went down on me again and this time she used her mouth to place pressure on the frenulum with her tongue. She did it slowly, making sure that I enjoyed every moment of her oral assault.

Then Lydia joined her.

I looked down to see four hands stroking me in a corkscrew motion while two tongues lapped at my frenulum.

“Holy ... Holy shit,” I gasped. “You guys ... You’re driving me crazy!”

“That’s our goal, Daddy,” Lydia giggled as she continued.

The girls kept their mouths busy with my cockhead, showing supreme confidence and skill with their hands and tongue. I couldn’t believe how fast they picked up the technique.

“God, you guys learned so fucking quick,” I gasped. “Best handjob of my life.”

“Our goal is to give you the best blowjob ever, too,” Lydia replied proudly.

“And we plan on accomplishing that eventually,” Lizzie added. “By tonight, your cock will be completely drained.”

“So what do you think, Dad?” Lydia asked. “How does it feel to know that your two beautiful little angels are going to drain your balls dry?”

I laughed and shook my head. “Jesus Christ, where did you two learn to talk so, fuck, seductively? All day today, too. You sound like porn stars.”

“Well, Daddy, let us ask you a question: How does it feel to know that your daughters are going to suck on your massive cock until you cum all over their faces?” Lizzie asked. She stared at me intensely until she couldn’t stifle a laugh any longer, no doubt proud of herself for this persona. “Jeez, we do sound like porn stars, don’t we?” She laughed.

Lydia smiled wickedly and said, “Yeah ... we’ve been practicing.”

I laughed nervously. “What? Practicing talking like porn stars? How the heck have you been practicing?”

The girls continued their four-handed stroking as we talked almost casually now.

“You’re funny, Dad,” Lydia replied. “It’s not like we just start talking dirty or anything. We practice saying what we feel at that particular moment. We know how to act and react based on our feelings, and it just comes out naturally.”

Lizzie shook her head, “Maybe for you. I do need to try hard to say porny things. It’s becoming easier all the time, though. I actually practice when I’m with Lydia.”

Lydia giggled before busting into all-out laughter. “You practice with me? Lizzie, I never knew that.”

Lizzie blushed, “It’s true. I mean, it’s hard. I’m not as ... natural as you are. But yeah. You know, I thought about it. And I was like, y’know, if I wanna sound like a porn star, I gotta start somewhere, right?”

Lydia stared at Lizzie in disbelief. “So you seriously practice with me? I thought it just kinda came out naturally with you, too.”

I was floored by the conversation. It seemed to come out of nowhere. But I decided to listen more closely, enjoying the unwavering ministrations as they talked.

“Um ... yes,” Lizzie said shyly. “I practice a lot with you.”

Lydia squealed. “Oh my gosh, that is so adorable!”

“It’s not that cute,” Lizzie argued. “It’s just hard for me. I’m trying to practice being sexy for Daddy.”

It was funny that as this entire conversation was taking place, they continued stroking my cock.

“You are plenty sexy sweetheart,” I breathed, looking straight at her hands. “This conversation is hot.”

Lizzie smiled, obviously pleased by the compliment.

“Really?” she asked shyly. “You think our conversation is hot?”

“Mmhmm,” I replied. “Keep talking.”

“So ... I practice saying naughty stuff,” Lizzie admitted again, her voice taking on a purposefully seductive tonality. “Like, I told Lydia how good her mouth feels when she’s licking my pussy or when she’s playing with and sucking my boobs ... And then she did the same thing. And that just made me think about other things I wanna say to you, Daddy, so we practice saying those things sometimes.”

Lydia laughed. “And we totally do.”

“So you practice saying things to me while you’re with each other?” I asked, a bit confused.

Lydia giggled. “Yes. I mean, I guess it’s practicing. I talk dirty to her and she’ll talk dirty to me. But then we like say things to each other, but it’s about you. So maybe things like, ‘I wish Daddy was here right now so I could suck his big fat cock until he shoots his cum all over my face’ or something like that...”

Lizzie blushed even deeper red, “At least I find that easier than talking dirty to Lydia. With her, I like that, because she can come up with really good things to say. For me, it’s more difficult.”

“Well, I’d rather Lizzie Atkins be Lizzie Atkins, not Riley Reid or whoever,” I told her. “And you should be proud of how naturally you do it.”

She smiled shyly as she and Lydia stroked me. “Thanks, Daddy.”

I chuckled softly. “I love hearing you talk about giving me head while you stroke me, too. You’re so confident and sexy about it.”

Lizzie giggled. “I really do love sucking you. It’s one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing your reactions.”

“And you don’t need to sound like a porn star when you do it,” I assured her, stroking her hair. “You’re perfect as it is. Just say what comes to you naturally ... or nothing at all.”

She smiled, obviously flattered. “Thanks, Daddy.”

Lydia piped up in a hungry seductive tone, “But I’m still gonna keep talking to you all sexy until I sound like a real porn star, ‘kay? Just be prepared.”

I laughed. “Of course, honey.”

“Ok,” Lydia said, taking a deep breath. She flashed me a wide-mouthed, cute yet slutty grin. “Daddy, I want you to tell me something.”

I was curious where she was going with this.

“Ok, baby,” I replied, stroking her hair. “What do you want to know?”

She suddenly picked up speed as she stroked me, and Lizzie responded by keeping up, both of them twisting their hands perfectly. “I want to know how long you think you could last now,” Lydia said. “You know, with the technique we’re using on your cock right now?”

“Ahhhhh, ok,” I breathed as their speed made my cock swell. “Um ... well, you guys are ... Fuck...”

“2 minutes?” Lydia asked. “Or maybe only 1? Come on Daddy. Tell me.”

“Um, I don’t know ... probably not much longer. Maybe 30 seconds or less now. Fuck...”

Lizzie followed Lydia’s daring cue and quickly inhaled the head of my cock into her mouth as she and Lydia jacked me off. I watched as her hands moved rapidly back and forth while her mouth worked the sweet spot, making my cock plump even further.

I threw my head back and groaned. “Oh God!” They looked at each other. Lizzie smiled proudly as she sucked on my cock. Lydia giggled.

“See that, Daddy?” Lydia giggled, “It feels amazing, right? Don’t you like it? Is this good, Daddy?”

I groaned loudly. “God yes.”

“My sister may not talk like a porn star, like I do,” Lydia continued, “but she is a fucking good cocksucker.”

I grunted. “She is...”

“She leads by example,” Lydia went on. “Actions, not words. She knows just what to do. She might be shy sometimes, but she doesn’t get shy or awkward when she actually does things. And when she does do them, she does them really well. Show him, sis.”

Lizzie smiled around my dick and then bobbed her head up and down even more quickly as she suckled me. Lydia leaned down and began sucking on my big balls, neither of their hands retreating from my dick.

“You didn’t answer me,” Lydia breathed as her tongue bathed my balls. “How long could you last now? We wanna know.”

“Ahhhhhh...” I moaned, my chest rising and falling rapidly. Her question was rhetorical because she knew what the answer was. I felt my balls tighten, readying me for my inevitable orgasm.

“Come on Daddy,” Lydia cooed, “How lo-”

She got her answer when I yelled loudly and began to spurt a river of hot cum into Lizzie’s mouth, the force of which caused her to pull back slightly and cough. But she quickly moved her mouth back to my cock and resumed sucking as I came. She kept the pressure just right, swallowing down as much as she could as my limbs stiffened and my body contracted.

“F-Fuck!” I screamed, thrusting my hips up in spasming quakes as I came.

Lizzie choked and gagged on my dick, which only intensified my orgasm, causing more spurts of hot cum to spill from the tip of my cock, falling out of her mouth simply because it was too much.

When my orgasm had passed, I collapsed backward, flat against the bed, utterly spent. The girls held my cock, letting it dribble its final spurts before smiling wickedly at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.