These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

They pushed me onto my bed. They immediately crawled up and hungrily licked and suckled every inch of my dick. Lydia tried to emulate what she saw on the video, but never having truly tried to go deep, she gagged as soon as it approached the back of her mouth, a little trickle of drool falling off her lip.

Lydia quickly backed off with a gasp, collected herself, and moved down to lick my balls. She was timid, nervous, embarrassed and unsure of herself, yet still excited and aroused by the whole situation. It wasn’t normal Lydia — it was as if gagging chastened her a bit.

I sensed her reticence. “Just relax, baby. Deepthroating is advanced stuff.”

Lydia continued staring at my dick for a couple seconds longer. “Jesus, Dad,” she gasped, shaking her head and taking a breath. “It’s so big. Like, I still can’t believe it sometimes.”

“Yeah,” Lizzie agreed with a chuckle. “Sometimes it feels like I should’ve gotten used to how big it is by now, but every now and again I forget how freakin’ huge it actually is.”

“I feel the same way about you girls, you know that?” I said as I pawed at their chests. “You’re so fucking beautiful. Your bodies are perfect, especially your tits.”

The two girls blushed happily as I groped their breasts. Our pulses were quickly rising as we looked in awe at each other.

Then my awe continued — Lydia lifted her shirt off, revealing a tight white tank top underneath, which covered a sports bra. The tank was sheer and very tight, so much so that it probably offered her chest some secondary support.

“Do you think this is too tight on me?” Lydia asked, intentionally innocently. “I put it on before practice since it was kinda cold outside. But I kinda wished I could get away with wearing this at school.”

“Seriously?” Lizzie asked.

Lydia nodded confidently, “Heck yeah.”

I shook my head. “Nah, don’t dress like that in public,” I said, stroking her hair. “You’ll attract unwanted attention. Just dress just that for me, okay?”

“They dress code us at school all the time, no matter what we wear,” Lydia complained. “It sucks. It’s why I only wear t-shirts mostly.”

“Well, there’s nothing we can do about it,” I replied. “With tits like yours, everything seems lewd. It’s not fair that you’re getting punished for wearing the same things your classmates do.” I looked at both girls mischievously, “Do I need to go in and talk to your principal?”

“Why bother?” Lydia complained. “All they care about is making sure we don’t ‘distract people while they’re learning.’”

“That’s code for ‘distracting boys,’” Lizzie chuckled.

“And boobs distract everybody,” I pointed out. “So yeah, I guess that means you’d probably end up in trouble for being ‘distractingly dressed’ if you wore anything except a basic t-shirt or sweater.”

Lizzie sighed heavily. “Whatever,” she shrugged.

She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her large breasts in her two white sports bras. She was getting so big, she was overflowing out of the cups.

“Jeez,” I said, staring at her breasts as they jiggled in the cups. “You really are growing out of these bras. Are they too tight? Are they hurting you? I can get you bigger ones.”

Lizzie shook her head. “No, not yet. It’s just that we’ve gotten so big so quickly, I guess. These are my only sports bras, and they fit well enough I suppose. They do the job ... when I’m wearing two sports bras, anyway. I don’t want you to think I’m not grateful, Daddy, but...”

“ ... these sports bras are getting way too tight,” Lydia finished for her twin sister. “Lizzie is too nice to say it, but I know when I’m at a match and I wear my tennis uniform, my tits look kind of obnoxious.”

“You don’t need to remind me,” I said hungrily. “I love when you wear that tennis uniform, Lydia. It looks look great on you.”

“Oh yeah, I know you like that, Daddy,” Lydia laughed with a wink. “But my cleavage pop out the top of it. Like, it’s not like that uniform is a v-neck. It isn’t supposed to have boobs popping out of it,” she laughed.

“Does it hurt you when you play though?” I wondered. “I mean, is it too tight on your chest?”

Lydia thought about it for a few seconds, then shrugged. “Not really I guess. But yeah, I guess when we’re not playing, it can be kinda uncomfortable. And sometimes it rubs me in all the wrong ways, like my nipples. Sometimes they get really sore. But it’s like, whatever.”

Lydia then took off her tank to reveal her two sports bras, but she kept going, freeing herself of her bras, too.

She continued, giving me a smirk, “all that matters is that you like it, Daddy. I love how much you like seeing my breasts.”

I whistled and licked my lips. Lydia’s breasts were so big and round, gravity defying and perfect, so much so that she looked like she had implants. That was youth at work. Her nipples were bright pink and swollen, capping her large areola. They were huge and puffy, too.

“Fuck, if I could design perfect breasts in a lab or something, they’d look exactly like yours. Both of yours,” I said, slack-jawed. “I love seeing them, and I love how much you love showing them off for me, too.”

“Hey, we love attention, too,” Lizzie teased. “Watch.”

She unceremoniously stripped her bras off. I was borderline drooling. It was amazing that they both had the exact same body type. Their breasts were large, round and plump with large areolas. They even grew in unison. They were slightly different colors, though — Lizzie’s were a bit pinker than Lydia’s. But it was weird that they both grew boobs at the exact same rate. When one needed a new bra, the other one needed a new one, too. Even now, both of them are growing out of their DDD-cup bras, quite quickly and dramatically, in fact.

“Well, you like what you see, Daddy?” Lizzie teased. “I think these are getting big enough that you should get us something better and bigger.”

“A bra shopping trip is definitely in our future, sweetheart,” I said as I stared at them, transfixed. I reached out and grabbed both of their breasts. “You girls are so gorgeous.”

Lydia giggled, sticking her chest out and shaking them before kissing my cheek with a giggle. “You really think so, Daddy?” she asked innocently and knowingly.

“You know I think so,” I said, “but I appreciate you cutely asking as if you didn’t know.”

Lydia continued to kiss my neck, then my face, while I continued to squeeze her breasts. Her mouth moved to my ear as I playfully tugged on her nipples.

“I just can’t help but want to hear it, Daddy,” she said softly as she rubbed her body up against mine. “You make me feel so special. I always want to hear you say it.”

Lizzie laughed as she also pressed her body against mine. “I love to hear it too, if I’m being honest. I know you like hearing us constantly tell you how much we love your cock, and we like hearing you say you love our breasts and our bodies. Right, Lyds?”

“I do like them a lot,” I said as I playfully twisted and pulled on their nipples. “Your bodies are so beautiful. And perfect. How you two can have these little bodies you have but these enormous tits, I don’t know, it’s insane.”

“Just like you have that enormous dick,” Lydia giggled. “But your cock is even more perfect than our breasts.”

“It really is,” Lizzie added, kissing me on the cheek. “We’re so lucky.”

“We’re all physical anomalies,” I laughed.

“I’m so glad we all got these bodies, Daddy,” Lydia purred as she ran her hands up her torso before cupping her own breasts into her arms and let them fall heavily back down. “You’re the only guy that could understand what it’s like to have a freakish body because with the size of your dick, you’re obviously a freak too.”

“A freak in more ways than one,” Lizzie teased. “You have this massive dick, but also amazing stamina, and these huge balls where you make so much cum ... It’s crazy how you’re this perfect sexual specimen.”

I blushed. “I’m glad you see me that way, girls.”

Lydia’s hands left her breasts and she reached out for my cock. She grasped it, looking it up and down, as if trying to remember its shape. Then she gently started to stroke it.

“So...” Lydia announced, “Daddy, what’s next?”

“What’s that?” I asked dumbly.

“The reason we came up here in the first place,” Lydia pointed out.

“Time for the first lesson of Blowjob School?” I laughed.

They both giggled. “That’s right,” Lydia said. “What do we need to learn first?”

“Well, both of you have done well so far,” I explained as I stroked my cock. “Your enthusiasm is great, you’re both eager to please, like to the nth degree, and you learned the basics pretty quickly since day one. The only thing left now is to practice sucking dick until it becomes second nature to you.”

“And how do we go about practicing?” Lizzie asked eagerly.

“I think you know the answer to that.” I grabbed the base of my cock and waved it at both of them. “It starts here.”

They giggled and stared open-mouthed at the sight of its length and girth. “I’m still amazed by it,” Lizzie said.

I grinned. “Still surprises you, huh?”

Lizzie blushed. “A little bit.”

Lydia snickered. “Jesus. I can’t believe that thing ever fit inside of me!”

“Me either,” Lizzie added.

I chuckled. “You’re obviously very used to it at this point, though. You two can take it pretty easily now and don’t struggle getting it inside like you used to. But like you said, you two want to take it to the next level, right?”

“Yeah,” Lydia replied dreamily while running her fingers over my shaft as Lizzie sat down beside her sister on the bed.

“Awesome,” I smiled. “So let’s start with what you already do well. Like I said, your enthusiasm is off the charts. It’s obvious that you two really enjoy giving head. You seem to love every minute of it.”

Lizzie nodded, “That’s definitely true.”

Lydia giggled. “We absolutely adore it.”

“It’s obvious,” I smiled. “So that’s a big positive. It’s possibly the most important thing about giving head. If you love doing it then there’s no reason not to continue doing it.”

Lizzie leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the tip of my cock. “We’ll never stop, Daddy.”

“Good,” I sighed. “Now onto the next step. This part might take some practice but it’s essential. So tell me, how have you girls approached what to do with your hands? What sort of motions do you use?” Of course, I already knew the answer. They were kinda haphazard about it.

“Um ... we mostly just move them around,” Lydia admitted nervously.

“And that’s totally fine,” I assured her. “But to take take it to the next level, you need to learn about the sensitive spots. You always need to be touching the sensitive spots. Do you know where they are?”

“The whole thing isn’t sensitive?” Lizzie asked.

I chuckled, “It is. But there’s little spots that are better than others. It’s the same as when I go down on you and there are little spots that are more sensitive than others. Make sense?”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Lizzie said.

“So do you know where the sensitive spots are?” I asked.

They shook their heads.

I looked at them curiously. “Really? After all this time?”

Lydia shook her head reluctantly. “Like she said, we kinda thought the whole thing was the sensitive part.”

I held my cock up for them to examine. I pointed to the frenulum. “This part here is the most important. Touch it gently. Especially when you first start going down on me, touch it lightly. You can have a hard grip around either side of it, but try to be more gentle on the spot. And the closer this little flap of skin gets to the head, the more sensitive it feels.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.