These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“How did practice go?” I asked the girls. Lydia and Lizzie both climbed in to the back seat of my car. Both were wearing their practice uniforms, Lydia in her big tennis shirt and shorts, and Lizzie in a baggy track tank.

Lydia exhaled. “It went okay...” She was clearly a bit upset.

“What’s wrong?” I said, trying to comfort her.

“I’m going to play No. 3 singles tomorrow,” Lydia announced.

“That’s great, sweetheart!” I smiled. That meant her coach was moving her up the lineup.

“But...” She started to whine. “ ... It’s not. I’m only getting moved up because a couple girls are sick. It’s not permanent. But if we win tomorrow, we win the league, and I’m gonna lose singles, so I’m going to cost us the league championship. And then we won’t make state.”

“You haven’t lost anything,” I tried to assure her. “You’re still one of the top players in the county ... If you play your best game, nobody should ever question whether or not you deserve to be there.”

“At doubles,” she contended. “I’m okay at doubles, but I’ve never done singles before, so now it’s all messed up.”

She looked miserable.

“And I’m at No. 2 doubles. I’m not supposed to be the one moved up to singles. But coach jumped me over everyone else all the way to No. 3 singles? Why me?”

“Maybe they think you can handle it better than anyone else,” I offered.

“Yeah,” Lizzie added, trying to comfort her sister. “Daddy’s right. Maybe they think you’re stronger mentally.”

Lydia thought about that for a second. Then she sighed. “They might be right. I guess maybe I am tougher than some people, huh?”

“You’re tough as nails, sweetie,” I pronounced. “Both of you are.”

“I don’t feel tough, though,” Lydia said. “I don’t know why everybody says that. Coach says it. You say it. But I don’t feel strong inside myself. Like sometimes, I wish I could just run away. I want to feel confident instead of insecure all the time.”

“You seem like the exact opposite of insecure to me,” I said. “Strong and secure and confident. It makes me happy that somebody sees something special in you. Coach has got to know that you could handle it, and if you can’t, she probably wants to see that they can overcome adversity and learn from their mistakes. So stop worrying about it. Just focus on being the best player that you can possibly be. And beat the shit out of that girl tomorrow.”

Lydia chuckled. “I don’t even know who I’m playing yet.”

“Yet in your mind, you’ve already lost to her?” I questioned.

“Well yeah...” Lydia admitted. “I mean, she’s definitely gonna kick my ass. She’s at No. 3 singles, and I’ve been at No. 2 doubles most of the season.”

“Coach thinks you can do it. Or else she wouldn’t have moved you up. Especially for such an important dual match like this one.”

“Still sucks,” Lydia grumbled. “I don’t want to cost us...”

“Hey, listen,” I interjected, hoping to cheer her up. “You are ridiculously confident for someone so young. The way you carry yourself, the lack of fear you usually show. Why is this match any different?”

“Because it matters,” Lydia answered. “This means everything.”

“And the other things you do don’t matter?” I challenged her. “You’re confident at school and get straight As. You’re confident at home. And you’re definitely confident with me.”

Lydia chuckled. “That’s true. Sometimes I forget about that.”

“How’d that happen? Did you grow into that confidence naturally? Or did somebody teach you to act like that?” I asked

“I didn’t need to be taught,” Lydia said. “I mean, you raised me. Of course I’m confident with you.”

“And why is that?” I inquired. “Why are you confident around me?”

She smirked knowingly. Her voice took on a sultry tone and her eyes became hooded. “Is it because you fuck me every day?”

“But you were confident far before I started fucking you,” I countered.

“Yes, but...” She trailed off. “Fuck! You’re distracting me. What was the question again?” She squirmed in her seat.

“Did you learn to be confident from someone?” I prompted her.

“No, I learned to be confident on my own,” Lydia responded quickly. “I was born with it, Daddy.”

“It’s our tits,” Lizzie volunteered with a chuckle. “I know having these huge things helped me build confidence.”

Lydia laughed, “Yeah. My breasts are definitely power. I feel so powerful whenever I wear a tight shirt or dress.”

“They give me confidence,” Lizzie added. “Whenever I walk down the hallway at school and people stare, I just think: I own you. I can make you do anything I want. Especially guys.”

Lydia thought about that for a second. “Yeah, that’s definitely true. And you know what else helps me gain confidence?”

“What’s that?” I asked.

Lydia cooed, “Your giant dick.”

We all busted out laughing.

“I’m serious though,” Lydia continued. “You’ve given me so much confidence. At first, I didn’t think I could handle your cock. But now I can take it every day, and I realize that knowing that, it makes me stronger and more capable. Shows me I can handle anything. Your cock gives me strength.”

“I get that,” Lizzie smiled. “I feel so empowered when I’m sucking on your big dick. I love it.”

“And sports is no different,” I smiled at Lydia. “Sucking my dick is kind of like a sport. There’s strategy involved, there’s tactics ... you gotta practice and train.”

The girls looked at each other and giggled. “And I can always improve too,” Lydia said.

“You’re already pretty fucking good though,” I complimented her. “Maybe you’ll be the next Serena Williams of sucking dick.”

“Or maybe I should try to go pro,” Lydia joked.

“I don’t want my daughters to go pro and be professional cocksuckers,” I teased. “Please, no porn career!”

Lizzie chimed in, “Well, then let’s just hope nobody ever sees any videos of us.”

“Trust me, I won’t take any videos of us,” I confirmed. “Video evidence of underage girls sucking their dad’s dick doesn’t seem like a smart thing to have. If I feel like I want to, I’ll give Jules a call instead.”

The girls looked at each other and smirked. “You’d actually do that?” Lizzie questioned.

I immediately transported back to last night, when I made that video with Jules. I still couldn’t believe we did it. It was possibly the hottest thing I’d ever done.

I wondered at that moment, should I tell the girls about it? What if they wanted to see it sometime, would I show them? Or would I hide it?

“Yes, I would,” I answered confidently as I continued to ponder if I’d tell them more.

“Really? You wouldn’t mind?” Lydia asked.

“Making my own porn essentially?” I laughed. “Of course! Why not?!”

I struggled within on whether to tell them about the video. My inner dialogue was saying ‘Do I tell them? Do I tell them?’ on an endless loop. It wasn’t until after we pulled into the driveway and parked the car that I decided to give in to the fact that I obviously wanted to tell them.

Before I could say anything, though, through the sounds of the girls’giggles, they spoke up.

“Daddy...” Lydia started. “ ... You should totally make a video of us.”

I looked back at them and laughed. “Um, no way. You can’t have evidence of what we’re doing! I admit, it would be hot, but it would be immensely stupid.”

Lizzie agreed sadly, “You’re right, Daddy. We shouldn’t do anything crazy.”

I nodded my head in agreement. I gave in and confessed.

“Besides, I’ve already made one porn video, and that’s plenty,” I smirked.

It took them a second to register what I had just said, looking at each other before speaking.

“Wait ... you mean ... like a porn movie?” Lydia stuttered out.

I chuckled. “I, um, kinda made a video with Jules last night.”

They sat there speechless for a few seconds, processing the information.

“Are you serious?” Lizzie asked, shocked.

I laughed at the girls’ reactions. “I’m being serious.”

Lydia and Lizzie stared at me silently for several moments, taking it all in.

Finally, Lydia broke the silence. “I’m not sure how I feel about that, Daddy.”

Lizzie followed suit. “Me either, Dad.”

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything,” I apologized.

“No, it’s okay,” Lydia responded softly.

My girls seemed sad and dejected, which I didn’t expect. I detected jealousy, which the girls remarkably didn’t show when I’d mentioned Jules in the past.

“It’s not though,” I offered. “I shouldn’t have assumed...”

“ ... I want to watch it,” Lizzie interrupted me plainly and quietly.

“Yeah,” Lydia’s echoed, her voice a bit more heavy.

I paused and thought for a moment. Their request surprised me. It felt wrong and strange to ask such a thing, yet it sounded intriguing at the same time.

The twins looked down at their laps and avoided eye contact with me while they waited patiently for my response. They were waiting to hear if I was going to deny them.

I cleared my throat and finally replied, “You sure?” The question came out awkwardly, but it needed to be said.

Lizzie answered first. “Yes!” Her tone was firm and resolute.

Lydia quickly added, “Yeah, let us see your video.”

I smiled slightly and sighed. “Let’s go inside, then.”


We didn’t really say that much when we went inside.

“Where should we watch it? On TV?” Lydia suggested casually.

“You mean like screencast it to the TV?” Lizzie chimed in.

“Sure, why not,” I shrugged. “I can do that.”

I walked into the living room and got my phone out and shared my phone screen with the TV. I loaded the video from the camera roll and nervously pressed play.

“Hi guys, it’s me, Jules!” Jules’ face filled the big screen of our TV as the video began. Lydia and Lizzie cuddled on either side of me. Their expressions were a bit inscrutable.

“She is really pretty,” Lydia said softly. “I know I only met her that one time, but...”

Lizzie nodded in agreement.

“I can see why you like her, Dad,” Lydia continued.

Jules said on the video, “I know I told you my new boyfriend has a huge dick, but I know you didn’t believe me! Well, here it is! Show them, babe.”

When the camera panned down to show my huge dick as it came into view, my pulse quickened and the girls gasped.

“Wow,” Lydia breathed.

Lizzie giggled and whispered, “it looks so frickinc huge on video.”

“Yeah,” I smiled as I wrapped my arms around the girls’ waist and squeezed them into me.

They responded warmly and hugged me back tightly against their chests. We sat there staring at the big screen mesmerized by the sight of my cock.

The girls began to squirm and breathe heavily through parted lips. My dick began to grow down my pant leg as we continued to watch.

On the video, Jules had gotten out a tape measure to measure my dick. I looked back and forth between Lydia and Lizzie, and their cheeks were flushed. Their breathing became heavy and short as they stared at the screen.

Lydia’s hands moved onto my chest. I felt Lydia’s fingers slide across my stomach toward my belt buckle. As she reached for the button to unzip my pants, Lizzie grabbed hold of her hand and pulled it away.

Lydia gave her sister a disapproving frown. Lizzie rolled her eyes and suggested, “Lyds, maybe you should wait until after the video.”

“Fuck that,” Lydia ignored her and kept working on opening my fly. Lizzie leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was soft and sweet, and Lydia moaned quietly.

“10 inches!” Jules announced on the video as she measured my dick. “For real, bitches. My man has a ten inch dick!”

Lydia pulled down my zipper. “My Daddy has a 10 inch cock,” she smirked.

“Who’s she talking to in the video?” Lizzie asked as she placed kisses all over my cheek.

“Oh ... Well ... You must’ve missed that part,” I said reticently. “She said she wants to show this video to her friends.”

“What? Why?!” Lizzie demanded.

“Um...” I began, unsure if I wanted to tell them, on the risk that it would upset them. “She, uh ... Wants to share me? Um, with them.”

“Share you?” Lydia repeated incredulously.

“Well yeah,” I nodded slowly. “Like, I’d fuck one of them and she’d fuck the other one, then the others would watch or join in I guess?”

Lydia scrunched up her nose. I don’t think they like sharing me. Neither did Lizzie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.