These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

After staying up until about 3 a.m. following the most sex-filled night I’ve ever had in my life, I woke up around 6 a.m. so I could head home to take the girls to school.

With a Starbucks in hand, I arrived home and peeked into the girls’ rooms to wake them up. Alice was still sleeping.

After they began to rustle around in their beds, I went downstairs, quickly finished my Starbucks, and poured myself another cup of coffee. I needed every bit I could get. After taking sips while reading some news on my phone, I saw Alice coming down the stairs.

“Hi,” I said without looking up.

“Hi,” Alice replied casually. “Are the kids ready yet?”

“Not quite,” I answered. “They should be down soon.”

“Okay,” she said with a forced smile. I know she must’ve read the text I sent last night when I decided to just spend the night at Jules’ apartment. I didn’t give her a choice. I just told her I was spending the night, and she couldn’t say a thing about it, especially since I was still here first thing in the morning doing my fatherly duties.

Alice looked at me with sadness in her eyes. But she knew there wasn’t much she could do about it anymore. Sooner or later, we were just going separate anyway. Probably sooner.

“I’m gonna check on the girls,” I announced, ending the conversation and walking past her to go to the girls’ rooms.

Alice followed behind me and looked up the stairs at me. “Why did you stay the night with her?” she asked me quietly, her voice cracking slightly.

“Because...” I paused and swallowed hard. “I wanted to. It was that simple.” I kept walking up the stairs, leaving her behind. I didn’t care anymore.

I peeked into Lydia’s room, and she was already dressed. For her school attire, she decided on a white t-shirt, light purple skirt and a pair of leggings underneath.

“Morning!” Lydia chirped happily, jumping off her bed to hug me tightly.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” I whispered, kissing her forehead before letting go. “I’m gonna check on your sister.”

I then opened Lizzie’s door. The sight that greeted me froze me in my tracks.

She was wearing a tiny pink tank top with no bra underneath, her nipple pokies visible and her flat toned midriff exposed. She also wore a pair of tight jean shorts, her tanned smooth legs exposed. I think I literally drooled and my breath caught when I saw her.

But...

“There’s no way in hell you’re wearing that to school,” I chided.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Whatever,” she mumbled. So without any fanfare and without skipping a beat, she pulled her tank top off right in front of me, her breasts fully exposed.

It happened so fast, I almost didn’t have enough time enough to register what I was seeing before she smiled at me, her tits bouncing out in the open. Instinctually, I closed the door behind me, just in case Alice walked by.

“Jesus,” I giggled. “You shouldn’t do that, honey.”

Lizzie shrugged nonchalantly. “What? You don’t like seeing your own daughter’s huge tits?”

She dropped the tank top on the floor and nonchalantly went back to her closet.

“You had no intention of wearing that to school, did you?” I figured out.

Lizzie laughed and shook her head. “Nope.” Then she walked over to her dresser to get a bra to put on, and likely something a little bit more school appropriate after that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.