These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I nodded and followed her back to her bedroom. She climbed under the covers naked and I quickly joined her. We lay next to each other for a minute without saying a word. The room was silent except for our heavy breathing, staring at each other, and she was unable to stifle a smile.

She was looking at me with pure love and adoration. I could see it in her beautiful green eyes. And there was something else, some unspoken emotion that I couldn’t quite figure out. Something between us that was different from anything I’d felt before.

“You’re so handsome,” she breathed as she stared intently into my eyes.

I chuckled nervously and ran a hand through her damp hair. “Thank you. You’re so gorgeous, I can’t stand it”

She giggled lightly, her voice turning into a soft whisper. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure,” I answered cautiously.

“How did I get so lucky?” she asked shyly after a moment of silence. “Meeting somebody who makes me feel so special? Who knows exactly what I want and does everything perfectly for me? How do you do that?”

“Um,” I mumbled uncomfortably. “I guess I just try to be myself, Jules. To listen to you. That’s probably the most important thing. Just listening to you and hearing what you need helps me give you the best experience I possibly can, not just sexually, but emotionally and intellectually. And you know I’m honest with you about everything. No lies or secrets.”

Except that I’m fucking my daughters. And that secret would go with me to the grave.

“Ohhh, yeah,” she sighed dreamily. “Yeah, I definitely trust you completely. Not many people understand me like you do, Drew.”

“Oh yeah? Why do you say that?” I asked curiously as I watched her chest rise and fall with each breath.

“Because you really seem to ‘get’ me,” she said slowly as her eyes remained closed. “Like I can talk to you about anything and everything. You’re open minded, compassionate, intelligent, funny, and you treat me like a queen ... And your own personal sex goddess.”

She paused and gave me a sly grin. “And you fuck like a pornstar.”

“I try,” I agreed with a laugh.

“So, uhm,” she began hesitantly. “I wanted to ask you something.”

“Shoot,” I encouraged her as I rolled onto my side to face her.”

“Have you ever thought about taking a vacation somewhere warm during winter break?”

“Huh?”

Jules looked confused. “I mean, maybe somewhere tropical, like Jamaica or Hawaii.”

“Uh ... Are you asking me to go on a vacation with you?” I smiled.

Jules blushed and shrugged awkwardly. “Maybe? Is that okay?” She began to ramble, “I mean, they’d have to give us both time off at the same time and it would cost a lot of money and stuff, but I figured why not ask you? I’ve never traveled anywhere outside of Colorado, let alone the continental US!”

“You’ve never gone out of state??” I exclaimed incredulously.

She nodded sheepishly. “Not yet.”

“Well, um,” I stammered, before rambling myself. “That sounds great, but ... well, I’m sorry, but if I’m going to be a single dad now to my girls, then I kind of need to stay here in town, especially given all the issues I’m having with their mother right now. Their mom would have to approve and there is bound to be money issues coming because we’re gonna be a one income household but at the same time, it would be awesome to go away with you but I’d have to probably bring the girls with and ask my wife ... I mean, I guess my ex, you know, for permission and...”

Jules cut me off by placing her finger on my lips. “No, no,” she whispered quietly. “I didn’t mean for you to worry about any of those things. I just meant that maybe we could plan a trip together sometime soon.”

“It sounds good in theory,” I admitted, trying to sound enthusiastic but failing miserably. “But I’m still not sure. Like I said, their mom might have to sign off on it and there is the financial issue of me being in charge of a one income house now and...”

Jules interrupted again by pressing her index finger against my lips. “Hush,” she commanded softly. “What if I told you that my parents were willing to pay half of the plane tickets and hotel expenses for two weeks?”

“What?!” I said, shocked by her offer.

She smiled, “So I never told you about my parents, did I? Well, they’re wealthy and paid for all of my college and have offered to pay for an apartment for me after I got the job, but I told them I wanted to take care of my own rent while I got my life off the ground. So anyway, kind of as a reward for me being responsible and trying to make my own way, they offered to buy me some travel vouchers for a future vacation.”

“Wow! That’s pretty generous,” I gushed happily. “What are the vouchers good for? How many tickets?”

“Two roundtrip tickets to anywhere in North America,” she explained excitedly, “plus hotel accommodations and spending cash for seven nights.”

“Holy shit, really? I feel like I just won a game show,” I laughed.

Jules grinned broadly as she leaned forward and kissed me passionately. “So when I say I’d pay half, I mean I’d put up 50% of the airfare overall if you brought your daughters. You know what I mean?”

“Yeah that makes sense,” I agreed, “but who knows whether my ex would even agree to let me take the girls on vacation without her approval. What happens if she says no?”

“Then we figure out something in the mountains. You don’t need her permission to go somewhere local like Vail, Telluride, Breckenridge, or whatever, right? We could get snowboard lessons and ski rentals. The slopes should still be open in January, especially around New Year’s.”

“Or just enjoy the mountain towns because I don’t ski,” I laughed.

“Okay, then we could find a cabin somewhere with hot tubs and fireplaces.”

“Or maybe like Glenwood or Steamboat, where we can sit in a hot spring in the middle of the winter,” I suggested.

Jules was smiling ear to ear. “Hot springs sound wonderful!”

“And now I just imagined you in a swimsuit in a hot spring while snow fell around us,” I chuckled. A vision of my girls in swimsuits also entered my mind.

“Mmmmmhmm,” Jules moaned lustfully as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed herself into my body. “But you’d also have to deal with your daughters wearing bathing suits.”

I froze for a second as she read my mind, a rush of arousal filled my loins. “Oh yeah, that wouldn’t be fun,” I replied dryly. “Having to keep every guy within a 10 mile radius away from them.”

My cock began to plump and I hoped Jules didn’t make any connection there. Jules giggled at my comment. “Hey, it’s not like you haven’t seen them naked already.”

“True,” I mused, preparing to lie. “But that’s when they were little, and ... Didn’t exactly look like they do now.”

Jules smirked knowingly at my lame excuse. “They’re getting bigger and more beautiful by the minute, aren’t they?”

I felt myself blush at her words. “Yes. Definitely.”

“You know what else is getting bigger?” Jules asked coyly. “Your dick.”

“What?” I blurted, feeling busted, and definitely hoping she didn’t make a connection. “Oh, I guess it is,” I laughed nervously as she grasped it firmly between her fingers.

Her hand was warm and soft as she gripped it tightly. She started stroking it slowly and gently. “The girls are growing up fast, aren’t they?”

“Well, yes, obviously,” I answered awkwardly.

“That means your cock needs to grow along with them, doesn’t it?”

“What?” I laughed at her joke. “That’s a weird thing to say.”

She giggled awkwardly too. “Sorry. Just thinking aloud. Trying to be funny while having your man’s dick in your hand is harder than you think. No pun intended.”

“A dirty dad pun,” I teased.

“No, I meant...” She paused and looked down shyly. “Um, well ... Sorry. Forget I said anything.”

There was an awkward silence before she spoke again, her hand still on my dick. “It’s okay. But um, I’m curious about one thing.”

“What is it?” I awaited her question nervously. This conversation was too daughter-adjacent for my taste.

“Did you ever talk about this with the girls?” she whispered quietly.

I thought about it carefully. What was she getting at? “Talk about what? Us you mean?”

She nodded her head.

“They seem to like you,” I said. “It’s weird that they totally are supportive of, first, me dating you and, secondly, sleeping with you. Like, my 14-year-olds are high fiving me essentially for fucking you.”

“Well, you’re a cool dad, right? And they’ve known since we started dating that I have feelings for you. It was obvious. But that day they came over and met me that one time, and you and I had just had sex, I can’t believe they talked to you casually while you were sitting there basically naked and still hard. If someone had walked in on that scene, I think it would have freaked them out. Especially girls their age.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.