These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

We stepped into her bathroom naked and closed the door behind us. The water ran warm and soothing as we climbed under the spray.

Jules stepped in first and pulled me by the hand into the shower.

Once inside, I felt the water she set and gasped, “Jesus, what are you trying to do?! Burn me?!”

“Sorry!” Jules giggled, “I think it’s perfect.”

“I’m just gonna stand to the side so I don’t burn my skin off,” I explained.

Jules grinned wickedly, “the fuck you are!” She grabbed me by the hands and pulled me close to her and under the scalding water.

“Ow, fuck!” I laughed.

“Shhh,” Jules hushed. “The water isn’t THAT hot. Relax.”

“I don’t think I can relax with my cock melting off,” I joked.

“Relax, babe,” Jules cooed. “Just enjoy yourself.”

I nodded. I wasn’t sure if Jules meant it literally or figuratively, but I relaxed anyway. She was right; the heat didn’t bother me after a few seconds.

“C’mere,” Jules said as she grabbed a soapy sponge and she began washing my chest and arms. “You smell like sex, sir.”

“So do you, ma’am,” I teased.

“Only because of you,” Jules replied. She moved her hands to my shoulders and began scrubbing vigorously with the sponge. “All that pent up frustration must be making you horny as hell.”

“Maybe,” I mused. “But I’ve released my pent up frustration like 8 times today already.”

Jules giggled. “Not bad for a guy in his late 30s with two kids and a wife who won’t touch him anymore.”

“I’ve never been a one and done kind of guy,” I chuckled. “I can’t remember the last time I’ve gone through a day without cumming at least twice, independent of whether I’ve had sex or not.”

“Well, now that I know what you’re capable of,” Jules smirked. “I may have to get creative in order to make sure you release more frequently.”

“Eight, Jules,” I chided. “I’ve came eight times today.”

“And I’ve came like 15 times,” she told me. “So you still have a lot of catching up to do.”

I rolled my eyes playfully. “You’re a girl. A multiorgasmic girl at that. Boys aren’t built to handle such stamina.”

“Yet you did pretty well today, didn’t ya?”

“I suppose,” I smiled as I reflected on my day. I began my day with a masturbation session, then fucked the girls and came twice, and now five times with Jules ... And she seemed to want more.

“Are you ready to try again?” Jules asked. As the water cascaded over us, she reached for my spent, soft cock and stroked it lightly.

“Jules,” I said with a disapproving tone. “I’m exhausted. You made me cum so much today, I feel drained.”

“Oh please,” Jules scoffed as she touched me. “If you were tired, your cock wouldn’t be half-hard right now. Come here.” She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me passionately. Her tongue invaded my mouth and probed deep.

Jules broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes, smiling seductively. “I want you to fuck me again,” she whispered.

I knew she wanted me to fuck her, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it yet. After spending most of the evening fucking Jules (and cumming multiple times), I needed some rest.

“It’s late, Jules,” I reminded her gently.

“No, it’s not,” Jules insisted. “I need you to fuck me.” She continued to stroke me as the water fell over us. “Please? Look, I know you’re really tired, and you say you don’t have another one ... Or two ... In you. I understand ... But...”

Her words trailed off and she stared intently into my eyes. Her hand moved faster now. “Drew, if you weren’t in any position to go again, why is your cock rock hard?”

I laughed. “I’m not...” But then I looked down at it and realized I was wrong.

My cock had been semi-soft earlier, but now it was fully erect. I completely didn’t pay attention to it during our conversation.

“Jesus Christ,” I laughed. “When did that happen? I thought I was too tired.”

Jules shrugged nonchalantly. “Your dick has a mind of its own,” she remarked. “It knows when there’s pussy available.”

“I’m starting to learn there’s always going to be a pussy available,” I smirked, thinking for a moment that my daughters have made themselves pretty much permanently available to me, as well.

“Mmhmm,” Jules purred, reaching behind my head and pulling me close to her body. “Especially mine.”

She pulled my face towards hers and we kissed again, slowly at first, but quickly building in intensity. Our tongues danced together in a slow, sensual rhythm. The warm spray of the shower washed over us and my cock stiffened even further beneath the ministrations of her hands. Our kissing intensified as Jules pressed her naked tits against my chest. She grabbed handfuls of my ass cheeks and squeezed tightly, grinding her hips into me. I could feel the warmth of her pubic mound pressing against my thigh as my cock nestled between her breasts, which it could reach since she was shorter and my dick was so long.

“God, you’re so hot, babe!” Jules moaned into my ear. Her breath felt intoxicatingly sweet on my skin and sent shivers through me.

“You’re beautiful, Jules,” I complimented her softly. “The prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“I thought a father is supposed to think his daughters are the prettiest girls in the world,” she said unknowingly, obviously with no inkling that I regularly fucked them.

I blushed as a guilty rush of heat rushed through my veins. “That’s true, but you’re different.”

Jules grinned mischievously and slid her arms around my waist, holding me tight against her body. “Though in your case, I think they really are the most beautiful girls in the whole wide world.” She gave me a quick peck on the lips and stepped away from me. “I still can’t ... They’re actually just 14?”

I laughed nervously. “Just 14.”

She laughed, shaking her head. “They’re so grown up! So mature.”

“I’ve learned that when people say that, it’s code for ‘they have giant tits.’”

Jules chuckled. “Yeah, I guess so. Still, they’re definitely the cutest things I’ve ever seen. I don’t think I’d be able to stop staring at them either.”

I blushed, but didn’t say anything, eager to change this topic. So I kissed her.

“What else do you like about me, Drew?” Jules asked.

“Everything,” I replied honestly.

Jules smiled and ran her fingers through my wet hair. “What a coincidence: I love everything about you, too.”

I sighed happily. We kissed tenderly, our mouths open slightly while our tongues explored each other’s mouth. Our bodies fit perfectly together in the shower stall; we were made for one another.

She stroked my cock with both hands now. “You’re such a stud, Drew. You know that?”

“Thank you,” I said, grinning broadly.

“The most times I’ve ever had sex with a guy in one night, like how many times he came anyway, was like three,” she informed me. “And tonight beats that record by far.”

“Really?! Only 3?”

“Three is a lot!” Jules laughed incredulously. “Most nights, with past boyfriends, I only get to fuck once.”

“Wow...” I said quietly, stunned at the revelation. “That seems like so little. We’ve done more than three a few times at least,” I pointed out.

“I meant not counting you,” she added. “I think we might have only done four before? But that’s mostly because we’ve never spent a night together.”

Jules reached forward and gripped my balls, massaging them gently. “So big, so heavy,” she said. “These are why you cum so much.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.