These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“I wish you didn’t have to leave tonight,” Jules sighed.

“Me too,” I agreed. “But I can’t stay late. Alice is...” But then I thought it through. “You know what? Fuck that,” I continued. “I don’t need to be considerate anymore and she can’t tell me what to do. I’m just gonna text her and tell her I’m spending the night with my girlfriend and that I’ll be back in time to take the girls to school in the morning.”

She blushed. “Are you sure?”

I shrugged nonchalantly. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well, there’s always the possibility she won’t approve,” Jules said.

“She won’t approve. But I don’t care. She’s leaving us anyway. So as long as it doesn’t really impact anybody else in the house, and I’m still there in the morning to take the girls to school, what does it matter?”

Jules couldn’t hide her huge smile. “You’re spending the night for real. You mean it!?”

“I’d love nothing better than to wake up next to you tomorrow morning,” I answered honestly.

Jules leaned forward and kissed me tenderly on the lips. The kiss was soft and loving.

My cock was definitely spent. I just came for the fourth time with Jules, and earlier this evening, I came twice with the girls. Not to mention starting off the day with a jerk off session.

I was feeling like a fucking superman.

I knew my cock needed some rest after such a physically exhausting 24 hours. I was proud as fuck of my stamina though. After a full day of work followed by several orgasms, I hadn’t even come close to being tired. In fact, I felt more energized than usual.

“Mmmmmm...” Jules purred as she rolled onto her back beside me, propping herself up on her elbows.

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared intently into mine while running her fingers gently through my hair.

She cooed softly, “God, you look so handsome lying here next to me. I could stare at you forever.”

Then she reached over and grabbed my soft cock, giving it a gentle squeeze.

“You’re possibly the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” I told her back.

“Really!? You think so?” she responded happily.

I nodded emphatically. “Oh yes, absolutely. Your eyes ... I love your hair and style ... and your body ... Your tits are sooo pretty. I love how big your nipples are. And those pink lips ... oh god, you’re so gorgeous!”

Jules smiled widely and placed her hand on my chest. “It’s nice to hear you say things like that.” She laid her head on my shoulder, “you really think my boobs are pretty? I’ve always been self conscious about them. My areolas are way bigger than normal and I used to get teased a lot about it. Girls are supposed to have tiny nipples right?”

“No, big areolas like that are the ideal, for me anyway,” I assured her. “Your tits are already big, but your areolas make them look even larger. Plus, they’re a really lovely shade of pink. They remind me of strawberry ice cream.”

Jules giggled lightly and playfully punched my arm. “Strawberry ice cream? Really?”

“Indeed. Strawberry tits,” I laughed.

The two of us were laying together in bed. Jules had her hands wrapped around my now semi-erect cock while I played with her pussy.

Neither of us was in the mood for penetration - at the moment anyway. We just wanted to enjoy each other’s bodies.

“What else do you like about my body?” Jules asked seductively.

“Everything!” I answered truthfully.

“You know, you’ve probably told me all these compliments dozens of times now, but hearing you say them over and over again makes me feel special,” Jules admitted shyly. “I want to believe everything you tell me. It helps me accept myself for who I am.”

I chuckled, “it sounds kinda cheesy, but it’s true - You’re beautiful inside and out.”

“I don’t feel like it,” she said. “When I was in middle school and high school, nobody liked me. Nobody talked to me except for one girl named Amy. She was the only friend I had, but she moved away when I started high school. That’s why I read and wrote poetry and all that. But then my tits grew and the girls made fun of me. Like, when they saw my nipples in the locker room dressing for gym and all that and how my areolas are so big. I was bullied relentlessly.”

“It’s sad you didn’t appreciate yourself and how beautiful you were,” I commented. “But I hope you realize it now.”

Jules gave me a halfhearted smile. “Thanks. Yeah, I guess I kind of did eventually. When I went off to college, I realized that everyone was insecure about themselves. We’re all human and imperfect in different ways. What matters is how you see yourself.”

“And you seem to be doing alright for yourself now,” I complimented. “I never thought I’d find anyone as attractive as you are.”

Jules blushed, “It’s funny how our minds work. All my life I hated my looks. Now, I’m realizing I should have appreciated myself sooner. But you also didn’t see me when I was that age. I had braces, bad acne and I still wore glasses of course, like I do now. People used to tease me mercilessly.”

I cupped her cheek lovingly, “but you’re gorgeous now. So confident and independent. I admire that about you. The way you dress and carry yourself says ‘I’m comfortable with who I am.’ No matter what anybody else may think, you know how great you are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.