These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

After my normal evening routine, making dinner for the girls and whatnot, Alice came home late, since her night class she taught kept her out most nights.

She entered the house carrying books, papers, and various items related to her teaching duties. As usual, she greeted us cheerfully and said hello to the kids.

Then she dropped her stuff by the front door and went straight upstairs without saying a word to anyone.

Lydia noticed right away and asked worriedly, “Mom? Are you ok?”

Alice quickly reassured her daughter, “Everything’s fine. I’m going to change into some sweats and relax for a while.”

With that, Alice disappeared upstairs. Lydia and Lizzie looked at each other and shrugged, since this was kinda normal. I debated following Alice to our bedroom, but decided against it.

Instead, I stayed downstairs and while the twins finish eating supper. Afterward, they cleaned up and brushed their teeth. By this time, Alice had come downstairs, wearing a frumpy old night shirt. She plopped herself onto the couch next to me and watched TV.

“How was your day?” I asked her.

“It wasn’t bad. How was yours?” she answered.

“Same ol’, same ol’,” I replied nonchalantly, even though it was most certainly not ‘same ol, same ol’ considering Jules’ confession.

“You know, sometimes I wonder why we even bother having these conversations,” Alice remarked sarcastically. “They’re pointless.”

“Oh yeah?” I shot back defensively. “Why’s that?”

Alice sighed loudly, exasperated. She turned off the television and stood up.

“Because ... it’d be easier if I didn’t care anymore,” she mumbled softly. And then she walked away.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I asked plainly.

But Alice just shook her head and headed upstairs.

I followed behind her, confused. What the fuck does that even MEAN?! Why can’t she just say what she means instead of dancing around things?

She had plopped down on our bed and I followed her in, closed the door and lied down next to her. We sat in silence for a second. My mind raced through everything I could possibly say. But I couldn’t figure out what to say or how to start.

Finally, I spoke up hesitantly, “ ... What’s wrong with us?”

Alice stared blankly ahead. “Nothing,” she replied calmly.

I laughed, saying in a joking tone, “I call bullshit.”

She laughed a little too, but not nearly enough.

Alice rolled over towards me and grabbed my arm, pulling me close. She pressed her face into my shoulder and laid her head on mine. I appreciated her sudden move of physical closeness.

“There’s something seriously wrong between us,” she admitted quietly. “Something’s missing.”

“It’s called sex,” I laughed. “We’ve barely fucked in months.”

“True, true,” she agreed. “But that’s not it. There’s something deeper here.”

I thought for a moment and tried to put my finger on it. “Maybe ... we’re just bored with each other?”

Alice nodded. “Yeah, maybe,” she murmured sadly.

“Is it that obvious?” I questioned her.

Alice shook her head. “No ... no, it’s not THAT noticeable. But we haven’t done anything exciting lately. Just the same boring routines every week. It gets dull.”

I took that information in silently. She wasn’t wrong. “Yeah. So what are we going to do about it?” I asked cautiously.

“I dunno,” Alice shrugged. “Anything fun tonight?”

I smirked, thinking about all the options available to us. Of course, my mind immediately went to sex, but I’m sure that wasn’t what she was implying.

“Sure!” I exclaimed excitedly. “Why not?!”

Alice smiled and cocked her head curiously. “Really?”

I nodded enthusiastically. “Definitely! You wanna watch a movie together? Maybe play a board game or something?”

Alice grinned. “Sounds great!”

The two of us made plans for later that night. We were gonna hang out alone and enjoy one another’s company. No kids, no distractions. But kids have a way of ruining best laid plans. Almost immediately after she and I sat down on the living room couch, we heard Lizzie and Lydia bickering.

“You’re such an asshole,” Lydia yelled angrily at her sister while pointing her index fingers at her. “What the hell did you think was going to happen?! How could you possibly expect me to go through with this without freaking out?? Are you insane? And stop being so dramatic!!”

“I’m being dramatic!?” Lizzie retorted, “I am NOT! This is completely ridiculous!! Why couldn’t YOU come clean with me instead of lying to my face!? What’s your problem anyway?? Have you got some weird thing against telling the truth?”

Their voices grew louder until they finally started arguing loudly enough that I knew I’d have to intervene before someone threw something.

I walked into the dining room, leaving Alice on the couch. “Girls! GIRLS!” I shouted, stopping them in their tracks. “What’s going on?”

They glared at me furiously, clearly annoyed that I interrupted them during a fight between sisters. They stopped talking abruptly and looked at each other nervously. Then they glanced back at me, and in unison, they began to loudly complain about the other one, trying to tell me whatever the fuck stupid thing happened.

The pre-teen attitude was hitting their personalities and temper just as much as it was hitting their bodies.

“One at a time,” I demanded. “Lydia, why don’t you start?”

“Why does she get to start?” Lizzie complained.

“Because I said so!” I snapped impatiently.

That seemed to shut them up for a moment, but then Lydia continued: “So ... um...”

“Yeah, yeah,” Lizzie interjected irritably. “Tell him what happened already.”

I sighed and turned to face them both. “Alright, let’s hear it. Lizzie? I’ll give you the floor, then, so tell me why you and your sister are fighting like hyenas tonight.”

Lizzie scowled at her twin sister, obviously pissed off that she had to explain herself. But Lydia didn’t seem bothered by the situation, which surprised me.

“Well,” Lizzie began slowly, “you know how Lydia hates surprises, right? Especially bad ones.”

I chuckled. “Yeah, that’s for sure.”

“Shut up!” Lydia screeched at both of us before turning her attention more to Lizzie. “But what’s that got to do with anything now? She’s the one who lied to me.”

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Oh please! Like you’re innocent either!”

“Excuse me!?” Lydia cried indignantly. “How dare you accuse me of lying!”

I held up my hands defensively. “Hey guys, hey! Calm down! Nobody’s accusing anybody else here.”

Lydia shouted, “SHE’S accusing ME of lying!”

Lizzie snarled, “Don’t even try to blame this shit on me again! That’s YOUR fault for being a fucking liar! You should’ve told us sooner!”

“Who’s ‘us’?” I tried to interject, but they kept arguing, and I still had no idea what it was about. So I decided to just listen for a minute.

It took awhile, but eventually Lizzie calmed down and explained: “So Lydia posted a picture on her Instagram account last week. A selfie, actually. With her shirt pulled down. Showing off those huge tits of hers.”

“Same huge tits that you have,” Lydia retorted.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Anyway...”

“Hold up,” I interrupted. “You guys have Instagram accounts? Didn’t I tell you guys that you shouldn’t post pictures online?”

They both shrugged indifferently. “Yeah, but only for fun,” Lizzie replied.

“And I have more followers than you. And on TikTok too,” Lydia said smugly.

“Only because you’re a whore,” Lizzie shot back. “All your followers are perverts and losers. They probably masturbate to you every night.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Wait ... What the fuck?!” I looked at Alice in the other room, watching us all argue, but she just sat and watched without interjecting. I was addressing this issue alone evidently.

“What did you call me?! You little bitch!” Lydia screamed. She turned red with anger and lunged at her sister, and I had to get between them. They tried to paw at each other, so I put my arms out, holding them back, both of them pressing their chests into my arms as they fought.

“Lizzie, don’t call your sister a whore, ok?” I pleaded.

The two of them glared at each other, breathing heavily through their noses as they struggled against my hold on them. Finally, after several seconds of struggling, Lizzie gave up and stepped back, glaring at her sister while Lydia glowered right back.

I sighed and shook my head sadly before speaking. “Look, we need to discuss this social media thing later. Right now, let’s just, relax, and tell me why you’ve been fighting in the first place.”

“Well,” Lizzie began, “it is about social media and it is about Lydia posting pictures of her cleavage and that’s why I called her a whore. Because she is a slutty little ho and everyone knows it.”

Lydia scoffed loudly, stepping forward and pointing an accusatory finger at her twin. “Why do you think people like you are such hypocrites? You’re always telling me not to show off my boobs and stuff, but YOU’RE the one who posts half naked selfies all over the internet.”

“WHAT!?!” I looked at Lizzie with shock.

“You have thousands of followers on Instagram and TikTok,” Lizzie explained to Lydia, “so it’s different for me because there are nowhere near as many people when I post selfies.”

“Where do you post selfies?” I asked Lizzie. She blushed while Lydia looked at Lizzie with self-satisfaction.

Lizzie fidgeted uncomfortably. “On Snapchat,” she finally admitted reluctantly, “and sometimes Tumblr.” “Tumblr?” I exclaimed incredulously.

“Tell Dad where else,” Lydia pressed. “We’re having the social media conversation with Dad now so you might as well come clean.”

Lizzie fidgeted nervously. She glanced at me quickly then looked away, avoiding eye contact with either of us. After a moment’s pause, she whispered softly, “ ... Ok, fine. Sometimes I post pictures of myself on, you know, Reddit.”

“Reddit?! You’re posting yourself on Reddit!?!”

“You can’t see my face in them!” Lizzie protested.

“Yes, yes, I am aware of that,” Lydia responded impatiently. “That doesn’t mean you should be posting sexy pics of yourself on the internet!”

“You’re such a hypocrite! You shake your tits on TikTok...” Lizzie said.

Lydia interrupted, “My tits shake no matter what I do. It’s just the way God made me.”

“Me too. But to go out of your way to make them bounce...”

“You fucking go on Reddit and post pics of yourself showing your nipples and ass and pussy!”

“SHOWING YOUR WHAT!?! YOU’RE 14 YEARS OLD! HOW ... THE FUCK ... HOLY SHIT!” I stood frozen in disbelief, staring at Lizzie, stunned by what I’d heard her admit.

I looked at Alice on the couch in the other room ... and nothing. Just laying on the couch watching TV. What the fuck?

Lydia continued gleefully, “So you’re going to sit here and act all high and mighty about how I shouldn’t post cleavage selfies on Instagram and you’re doing exactly the same shit!? Only posting actual nudes?!”

I could feel my blood pressure rising. My hands started shaking uncontrollably as I clenched my fists tightly behind my head and tried to relax.

“Phone checks. NOW!” I complained.

“DAD!?!” They both plead in unison.

They both knew I was serious. I didn’t care if it took 10 minutes to check their phones, they needed to give me access. So, I grabbed their cellphones. “Tell me your unlock code,” I told Lizzie. She hesitated briefly before reaching for her phone.

“No. Tell me the code. Or I break it. I mean it!” I said as I snatched it away from her. Lydia was laughing satisfied but I snapped at her, “you too!”

Her expression changed instantly as she realized I meant business. They both told me their codes and they nervously let me go through their phones. They were nearly shaking in fear.

My first impulse in looking through their phones was to make sure they were safe and not talking with pedophiles. But if I was being honest with myself ... I wanted to see these pictures for myself.

I was going to try to memorize their usernames, that was for sure. And I wouldn’t hesitate to search those names later tonight in my own. I wasn’t proud of that thought, but I had it anyway.

And when I looked, I was mortified.

I looked on Lydia’s first. Her Instagram was full of pics of her looking really beautiful, but each one had cleavage in it ... Some kinda tasteful, but others blatant.

But it was her follower count that gave me pause. “You have over 100,000 followers!?” I gasped.

“Yeah,” she answered proudly. “Mostly guys though. Guys love boobies.”

I felt sick. I couldn’t believe it. I scrolled through some of the comments, and it was vile, perverted shit. “Don’t be so fucking proud!” I chastised Lydia. “See this comment? ‘I want to take those mommy milkers and suck on them until you cum.’?”

“It’s funny,” she defended herself. “Guys are idiots. It just makes me laugh when they comment that stuff.”

I browsed her DMs and luckily I didn’t see much more than chatting with friends. No guys that I noticed.

“See? Just a little cleavage,” Lydia said as she grabbed her phone back. But I snatched it back. “I’m not done yet. I need to see your TikTok.” “Dad! That’s stupid,” Lizzie protested. “You see that I’m not necessarily up to no good on Insta, so...”

“If you don’t shut up and hand me the damn phone, I’ll smash it into a million pieces,” I told her. Nervously, she gave it back to me. I was worried about what I was going to find.

I pulled it up, and yes, there were titty-centric videos, but they were mostly videos of her trying to be funny. I browsed the comments on some, and they were about the same at Instagram.

But then I opened her DMs.

There were hundreds of messages from men, many asking for nude photos, sending dick pics, telling her how sexy she was, etc.

Then I saw messages that shocked me. The sender was a man named “Kurt”. He was obviously a grown man. He had a full beard in his avatar and even a chubby face. He looked like an incel.

And the first thing I saw was a picture he sent her, standing shirtless in the mirror with a massive erection tenting his sweats. I saw that the message was sent and opened by Lydia four months ago.

And it had Lydia’s responses underneath. I reread it twice before opening her replies:

“I love that thick cock,” she wrote back to him. “Mmmmmm ... fuck yeah...”

“Fuck, you’re hot!” he replied. “I know you want to see it.”

Lydia simply responded, “My Kik is lil_lyddy10.”

Then, the conversation was blank. It apparently moved over to Kik.

“I can explain!!” Lydia plead, trying to grab her phone back. I opened her Kik account and saw the chat log between Kurt and Lydia.

And it was long. Pictures back and forth. They had been talking for weeks. There were so many pictures of his cock and his cum. And she had sent several more images after that initial exchange, including a few revealing shots of her completely naked.

Holy shit ... I couldn’t believe I was looking at my daughter’s nudes. Looking at pictures of her tits and vagina. Her boobs looked even bigger than they looked every day. I could really see the juxtaposition between her big DDD-cup tits and her tiny waist. Maybe they looked so big because her areolas were huge. And her pussy lips seemed swollen and wet. There was nothing subtle about any of this. This wasn’t just titillation like the cleavage pics she posted.

This was blatant sexting.

“What the FUCK Lydia!?!” I gasped. “Ok, you’re losing your phone. Forever. Holy shit, I can’t believe my little girl...”

I looked in Alice’s direction. She wasn’t even paying attention to us anymore while I handled it. This was perhaps the worst thing the girls have ever done, and she wasn’t even listening. Instead, she was staring at her phone and typing away furiously.

“Lydia,” I said sternly as I pointed at her phone. “This is gone. No phone for you until you’re 16. Maybe!”

“No, Dad,” Lydia whined. “Please, give me another chance! Please let me have it again.”

I sighed. What did I expect? I knew she’d fight me. “This isn’t just one little infraction. You’re sexting and sending naked pictures? How old is this Kurt person anyway??!”

“Well, he’s older than me,” Lydia admitted sheepishly.

“That’s obvious!” I shouted. “You better be honest with me. How old is he!?”

“He says he’s 20,” she answered quietly, avoiding eye contact.

“He looks way fucking older than that! How old is he? Don’t lie.”

“Um... 28,” Lydia finally peeped.

I glared at her. “28?! You’re sexting with a 28-year-old man!?! YOU’RE 14!”

“It’s ok, Daddy,” she pleaded. “He asked me if I wanted to be a model for his site and I thought maybe he meant like a fashion model. So we started talking...”

“Oh fuck...” I said, animated and upset. “The guy was feeding you a line of bullshit, Lydia.”

Lizzie playfully chimed in, “Yeah, right!? I bet he’s lying.”

“You zip it. I’ll get to you in a second,” I told Lizzie before turning my attention back to Lydia. “This is exactly why you need your phone taken away. You are still 14 years old, even if you don’t look it. I love you, but you’re still naive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.