These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

Jules smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was slow and sensual. It lasted a few seconds longer than usual, but eventually ended naturally. She cuddled against me, her head on my shoulder and her arm draped across my chest.

I put my hand on her hip, caressing the smooth skin.

We were silent for a while as we enjoyed each other’s presence. Eventually, I spoke up.

“You wanna talk about it?” I asked hesitantly.

“About what?” Jules responded innocently.

I chuckled lightly, shaking my head. “How you feel about me.”

Jules looked surprised and then quickly composed herself. “Oh! Yeah, um, well...”

“Did you want to talk about it? You said you’ve been keeping it bottled up inside...”

“Um, yes actually,” she admitted. “I don’t know how much you know about me, but I used to be a real party girl.”

“Really?” I said.

Jules nodded sadly. “I made some bad decisions back in school, including sleeping with guys and girls who weren’t worth it. A lot of times they only cared about one thing: getting inside my panties. That wasn’t me though. I never wanted to sleep with anyone unless they were special, you know?”

“But...”

“But you’ve gathered how horny I am, so I slept with a few random guys and girls here and there. And none of them ever seemed interested in being anything else but casual fuck buddies.”

Jules paused and stared at me intently. “Anyway, I realized early on that most people aren’t worth my time. So, I started dating for hookups mostly, just to feed that physical urge. And I tried not to worry about my heart, you know? So through the latter half of college, I got in a bit of a hookup rut. But I always wanted ... but you...”

“But ... How was I different?” I asked. “I mean, I’m married ... Or was married I guess at this point, so we established early on we’re fuck buddies.”

“Right!” Jules exclaimed happily. “The difference between you and everyone else? You treat me like a person. Like I matter.”

“Huh?”

Jules laughed loudly and rolled onto her side, facing toward me and holding my hand, our fingers intertwining.

“You see, the problem with most people is they don’t listen to what their partners have to say. They’re selfish and shallow. All they want is sex, which makes them completely worthless after a while. But you’re different. You listened to what I had to say without interrupting me. You didn’t judge me or belittle me.”

I felt a pang of guilt as she poured her heart out.

“That’s what drew me to you in the beginning,” Jules continued earnestly. “I knew right away I couldn’t stop talking to you. Even when I tried, it was hard for me not to open up. You have such a warm, inviting air about you that I find it impossible not to share everything with you.”

I smiled at her explanation. “You know, I think you’re brilliant,” I began to explain. “You’re so talented. I love listening to you talk. And your sense of humor is so dry and unexpected, I can barely breathe around you sometimes because I’m laughing so much.”

Jules blushed slightly at my compliment. She placed a finger under my chin and tilted my face towards hers.

“So, do you think you could possibly be in love with me?”

I laughed. “Drop it with that shit,” I teased with a smile. “I don’t even know if I’m capable of falling in love anymore.”

Jules gave me a look of disbelief. “What do you mean? Of course you are.”

I shook my head. “With Alice. It’s all still too fresh.”

“You’ll admit it to yourself eventually. The truth always comes out in the end. Just wait and see.”

I laughed, then gave her a kiss. “I think we established we’re officially exclusively dating though?” I said jokingly.

Jules kissed me again, smiling. “Yeah, I suppose so. With the ‘exclusive’ thing, yes we are ... except when I unleash my friends on you. Then it’s non-exclusivity time.”

I grinned mischievously. “I can’t believe we made that video. It’s like a porn movie trailer.”

Jules giggled and playfully punched me in the shoulder. “It was fun making that vid. We should do more stuff like that.”

“Do you think you’re going to continue sleeping with your girlfriends?” I asked. “Because that’s pretty hot.”

“Oh yeah, definitely! As long as you’re okay with it,” she clarified. “I mean, I haven’t had sex with any of them in like two months. Since shortly after you and I got together.”

My eyes widened. “Really?” She nodded shyly.

“Well,” I continued, “I’m ok with it as long as you share me with them too. That’s fine by me. It’d be awesome to watch you get eaten out by one of them while I fuck the other. Or maybe two of them together ... or three...”

She giggled. “You’re really into this, huh?”

I shrugged. “If you think they’re gonna want to.”

Jules snickered. “After they see that video of us fucking, they probably won’t want to fuck ANYBODY ELSE!”

I groaned and covered my face. “So I’m gonna have four exclusive girlfriends?” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Yes,” Jules confirmed wryly. “And I bet they’ll be begging for you.”

I sighed heavily and plopped my head onto the pillow, wearing a huge smile.

“I can’t believe you’re serious about sharing me,” I shook my head.

Jules looked at me seriously. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well, I mean, aren’t you worried I might fall for one of your friends? Or that they’ll fall for me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.