These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

Jules reached down and grabbed hold of the base of my cock and guided me into her wet, eager hole. We were apparently going to fuck yet again. As soon as I entered her warm body completely, she let out a loud moan that quickly grew louder and more excited with every passing second.

With my dick buried most of the way within her, I grabbed her by her hips and threw her back down to the mattress so I could be in charge. I gazed down at the beautiful woman beneath me who was moaning loudly and panting heavily. Our faces were less than six inches apart, staring into each other’s eyes as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth.

“God damn, you’re so good at this,” she gasped breathlessly. “Can you do that thing where you rub your thumb across my clit while you fuck me l? I swear to God, I’ll cum again so fast.”

I smiled and complied eagerly. With a few quick strokes of my hand, I felt Jules tense up and gasp sharply. Then, without warning, about a minute later, she began shaking uncontrollably as waves of pure ecstasy washed over her. Her whole body tensed up and shivered violently as she came immeasurably hard. Her inner walls clenched rhythmically around my cock, squeezing it roughly in the process.

I watched mesmerized as she went limp underneath me and collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for air. She was spent, but I hadn’t cum yet. I kept pumping away at her pussy, driving myself deeper inside her with every thrust. Every inch of her soft flesh seemed to squeeze and massage me in perfect harmony, making me lose control over my own body. Soon enough, I felt the tingle begin at the tip of my cock and spread its way down my shaft. My balls tightened painfully as I neared climax.

The sight of her lying there, exhausted but still blissful from multiple orgasms, caused my arousal levels to skyrocket. In moments, I exploded inside her, flooding her womb, shooting load after load into her pussy, filling her to overflowing. For a minute afterwards, I remained motionless atop her, feeling the last drops of semen trickle out of my throbbing cock.

We stayed locked together for several long seconds after we finished cumming, neither one of us saying a word. Eventually though, I rolled off her sweaty form and lay next to her on the mattress. Jules looked over at me affectionately, smiling contentedly as she rested her head on my chest. After catching her breath for a minute or two, she raised herself up and planted a tender kiss on me.

“Thank you for being such a good lover tonight, babe. As usual,” she murmured softly.

I kissed her forehead lightly and replied, “Hey, you know I’d say the same thing about you.”

She laughed and playfully poked me in the stomach with her finger. “Oh yeah? Well, you better not forget it anytime soon then.”

I snickered and reached down to stroke her cheek lovingly. “No chance of that happening, I promise. I’ve never experienced anything like you.” Of course, I silently thought about Lydia and Lizzie, but I wasn’t going to mention that, obviously.

“Really?” she asked excitedly.

“It’s true,” I smiled. “Alice was my one and only, and I thought, at least when she and I were younger and before she decided she didn’t care much about sex anymore, that she was pretty incredible.”

“So now you’re moving on to someone new ... how does that feel?” she giggled mischievously.

“Three words: Ho-ly shit!” I exclaimed loudly, causing Jules to laugh again. “You really have no idea ... It just really proved to me how humdrum and subpar sex with Alice was.”

“It was really that bad?” Jules laughed, “that sounds awful.”

“She just hated my dick. That’s all it came down to. I tried everything, but nothing worked. So eventually I stopped trying. And the best sex I ever had with Alice doesn’t compare to anything you and I have ever done.”

Jules leaned forward and kissed my chest, making me shudder with pleasure, “but now you get to experience sex without your wife’s limitations.”

“Exactly,” I cooed. “And the sexual chemistry I have with you...”

“ ... is incredible!” Jules finished for me, kissing my neck and licking along the edge of my collarbone.

“Mmmhmmm,” I moaned, closing my eyes.

Jules continued, “You really know how to please a woman. Did you use those skills on Alice?”

“Yes, and oral was about all she could handle. The rest of me was too big for her.”

“What a waste. How lucky am I that you chose me instead of her?”

“‘How lucky am I?’ is the appropriate question,” I corrected, sliding a hand between her legs. “You’re the one that seduced me, you’ll remember.”

Jules smiled sweetly, “well, you were a willing participant. And it wasn’t difficult to convince you once I got started.”

I nodded, slipping two fingers inside her tight pussy, which immediately began soaking my knuckles. “I couldn’t resist the temptation to touch such a gorgeous body.”

Jules giggled, writhing beneath me as I slid my middle finger into her. “Well, thank you. Now come here,” she purred, grabbing my hips and pulling me down atop her.

We made out passionately while I fingered her slowly. Jules was always ready and eager when we were together, even if it was mere minutes after she’d just had sex with me. I knew why: We were addicted to each other. Our bodies craved the feel of the other’s flesh. Every kiss and caress became an erotic battle of wills.

Her tongue licked across mine as I slipped a third finger inside her. Jules arched her back and cried out, grinding herself against my hand.

Our kisses grew more heated. As our tongues wrestled and fought for dominance, Jules pushed me backwards until I lied flat on the bed, forcing my hand out of her sodden twat. She straddled me and grabbed hold of my cock, stroking it roughly as she adjusted her body so she could grind her clit against the base of my cock, almost sitting on my balls.

“Fuck! You’re so big!” she panted hotly, her voice filled with lust. “How could she not want this?”

“That’s a question I’ve asked myself many times,” I groaned, reaching under her ass cheeks to grab handfuls of firm flesh. “But maybe she wanted something different.”

Jules smiled wickedly and leaned forward, planting me with playful lip smacks.

“Maybe you should ask yourself that, since you obviously weren’t satisfied either. She wanted some tiny-dick guy that was easier to satisfy, right? And you need a woman who appreciates your huge cock.”

“Which you do?” I teased.

Jules smirked, leaning forward and pressing her bare breasts against my chest. “Do I appreciate it? Hell fucking yes, I do. I love having a big cock shoved inside me.”

I grinned and ran my hands up her thighs, cupping the plump globes of her ass. “It’s not too big, hm?”

She shook her head emphatically. “Nope. Not at all. Just right for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.