These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

Her eyelids fluttered open slowly. Her green eyes peered back at mine. “That really was amazing, though,” Jules said breathlessly. “I’ve never done anything like that before. Never recorded myself having sex. And definitely never tried to make a straight up homemade porn movie.”

“That you plan to show your friends,” I added.

“Right,” she chuckled. “Well, I’m kind of nervous about that actually.”

I grinned. “You didn’t seem nervous. Holy fuck, you were like a natural porn star making that.”

Jules blushed slightly and giggled, “well, thanks. You were too. That was pretty great.”

I laughed, stroking her cheek, “you should be proud of yourself. You did awesome.”

“So did you. I can’t believe I deep throated you like that.”

I shrugged, smiling sheepishly, “yeah well, uhm ... I was just always scared to hurt you.”

Jules smirked, “that’s sweet, but we found out you need to stop worrying about hurting me.”

Her words sent a thrill through me.

Jules went on, “I’m too scared to push you into my throat myself, so you have to force me. Like, literally shove your huge cock down my throat while I scream and choke on it.”

“Oh, yeah I guess. But...” I replied.

“And I love it,” she purred, running her hands over my chest and stomach.

I felt a surge of arousal course through me.

“You do? It doesn’t hurt you?”

“Well, it does, but only at first,” Jules said. “After a minute or two, it doesn’t hurt anymore. And it’s so worth the pain.”

“Oh yeah?” I breathed.

“Mmm hmmm,” Jules moaned.

She sat up and kissed me hungrily, her arms wrapping around my neck as she crushed herself against me.

I ran my hands over her backside and squeezed her ass cheeks gently. Jules squirmed beneath me, grinding her crotch against my dick.

She broke the kiss and leaned her head against mine, panting lightly, “God, that was amazing! I can’t wait until I watch that video with my girlfriends. The part with me sucking your dick. Choking on you. God, I loved that.”

“Me too,” I panted back, grinning. “I liked seeing your face when you were choking on me too ... The tears running down your face.”

She snickered, “Oh god I can’t wait. So hot.”

I kissed her again, moving slowly now.

Jules wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and lifted her hips off the ground, rubbing her pussy against my long cock.

“Can I ask you something? Are you really okay with this whole situation?”

“What exactly do you mean?” I asked.

“This entire thing,” she clarified, gesturing between us. “Your marriage is over now I guess, right? And right away, I’m like ‘be my boyfriend now and hey, fuck it, let’s make a video while you’re probably still shocked about your wife.’”

“Yeah. Of course I’m cool with it,” I assured her confidently. “I mean, it’s a lot. But, why wouldn’t I be?”

Jules stared at me intently for a moment before speaking again, “Because ... well, I think maybe you aren’t quite ready yet.”

“Ready for what?” I questioned curiously.

“To break up with Alice and get a divorce,” Jules explained quietly, staring directly into my eyes. “And then immediately get in a serious committed monogamous relationship with someone new. With me.”

I shrugged, “why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because I know how hard that must be for you,” Jules reasoned. “How painful and difficult breaking up with Alice has been for you already.”

I nodded, trying to understand what she meant. Jules continued, “and I realize you’re not emotionally prepared to jump into a new relationship so quickly. Especially with me.”

“But...” I started hesitantly, unsure of what to say next. “If we’re being honest, we’ve been serious the moment you said ‘I love you.’ We haven’t stopped since. I don’t see why--”

Jules cut me off with a quick kiss, cutting through my protestations and silencing any further objections. She pulled back after several seconds, licking her lips softly. “Don’t worry about it then. Let’s focus on having fun tonight. Just enjoy yourself and relax.”

She pushed herself back onto my lap, straddling me and dragging her pussy over the length of my cock. “You sure it’s okay that I’m in love with you and want to be serious?”

I nodded, my breath hitching. “Yes. Yes, it is.”

Jules smiled, leaning forward once again and kissing me in a way that I could feel her love surging through her lips and tongue.

Our tongues met in a slow, sensual dance as our mouths opened wider and we began to suck on each others’ lower lip. Our kisses became wetter and deeper. It wasn’t long before our lips parted and we gazed lovingly into one another’s eyes as Jules slid her body atop mine, pressing our naked flesh together.

Our hands explored each other’s bodies as we kissed. I caressed her shoulders and back, sliding my palms down to her firm round butt cheeks and squeezing while she continued dragging her pussy along the length of my dick, soaking it in her trademark fashion.

Jules moaned, “oh god, that feels good.”

“Doesn’t it?” I groaned in reply, running my fingers through her hair.

We kept our eyes locked on one another’s as Jules slid along my cock. Then, at the peak of her thrust, she handlessly notched the tip of cock into her opening. My dick clung to it just enough so that she could start to sink her body onto it, adjusting our connection slightly with her hand before she slid deeply onto my shaft.

“Fuck!” Jules gasped, feeling my cock hit bottom inside her.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.

She admitted, “if I’m not careful and it hits my cervix head on, it hurts. But if I could get it to go like right next to my cervix, then holy shit! I cum so fast.”

We paused briefly as she adjusted her position, sitting upright on top of me. Then she resumed sliding her tight little cunt over my cock, pushing it deeper into her. When I felt myself bottom out inside of her, she closed her eyes, smiled, and hummed contentedly.

“Ahhh, there it is,” she cooed, circling her hips instinctively when I hit the spot she wanted. Her pace increased dramatically and she began slamming herself down on my pole with no abandon.

The sensation of her warm, slick insides enveloping my throbbing cock sent tingles racing across every inch of my skin. Jules grunted loudly, moaning lustfully as she fucked me harder and faster, 100% in control. She took her mouth away from mine and buried it in my shoulder instead, grinding her teeth and moaning deeply. It didn’t take long for her breathing to grow ragged and labored.

Jules came suddenly, buckling as her orgasm crashed over her, borderline screaming as she rode it out, her muscles spasming violently as her climax peaked and released. She shuddered and shook uncontrollably above me as I held her close, stroking her hair and whispering soft encouragement to calm her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.