These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

It only took me five minutes to arrive at Jules’ place. I parked my car behind hers and walked towards her door. As I approached, I heard soft moaning coming through the walls.

I knocked loudly and waited. A few moments later, the lock clicked open. Jules opened her door wearing nothing but a tiny white tank top and panties that were barely covering her ass cheeks. She looked gorgeous standing at her door. I noticed her hand was soaked and I could smell the scent of her arousal wafting from between her legs.

“Hi, Drew,” she greeted me with a smile. “Come on in.”

I stepped into the room and closed the door and she immediately pushed me up against the wall and gave me a white-hot kiss. We made out like teenagers for several minutes, and when she finally released my lips, she whispered hotly into my ear, “You ready to fuck me hard?”

I nodded enthusiastically, as she reached under my shirt and fondled my bare chest before pulling my clothes off of me. She then pushed me onto her bed, tore her panties off and straddled me, sitting down heavily on my lap and rubbing her crotch against me, grinding her labia onto my bulging erection, her overactive juices coating my shaft.

“Mmmm,” Jules groaned as she ground her hips against me. “Your cock is red hot. It always is. You know that?”

I shook my head and shrugged.

“Every guy’s dick is hot when it gets hard, but yours ... I don’t know if it’s because you’re so much bigger than any other man, but fuck ... like a hot knife through butter.”

“I had no idea,” I chuckled.

“I still can’t believe how much bigger it is than anything else I’ve ever felt. I’m never gonna be used to that.”

I felt warm trickles on and around my dick, her trademark copious juices flowing everywhere.

“You’re so fucking wet,” I moaned as I began kissing her neck.

Jules arched her back and thrust forward. “I want to cum just by rubbing my clit on your big cock. Shit ... so hot.”

“Fuck yeah,” I growled. “Let’s go slow though. Don’t rush it.”

“Okay,” Jules agreed.

We didn’t move for a minute. Jules leaned back slightly and let me kiss her breasts while she drug her hips over the length of my dick over and over. I ran my fingers through her short, black hair. She was breathing heavily in anticipation.

After a minute or two, her breaths quickened as she slowly rocked her hips forward and back, feeling every bump and vein on my dick. Each motion brought a moan from deep within her throat. Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly and she rubbed her pussy on me harder and faster.

“Oh fuck, Drew...” she whimpered needfully, slowly joining into one long squeaky moan before she cried out sharply in pleasure as her orgasm came quickly and unexpectedly, gushing atop me as her juices coated my dick. After several seconds, she collapsed forward onto me, panting and gasping. I held her close to me and kissed her shoulder lovingly as she recovered from the surprising climax.

She eventually rolled over and lay beside me, resting her head on my chest.

“That was different,” she breathed contentedly, “and I know that’s just the appetizer. We still haven’t gotten your cock inside of me yet.”

I chuckled lightly. “Don’t worry,” I reassured her. “I’m sure the main course is going to rock your world.”

Jules giggled happily. “I hope so. I’m pretty hungry after that.”

I smiled at her and caressed her cheek gently. “You look beautiful today,” I complimented. “Is that new lipstick?”

“Thanks,” she grinned. “Do you like it?”

I nodded. “Very much. I love that sexy little punk rock vibe you have.”

She snuggled into me, her fingers tracing circles around my stomach and over my cock as it sat rock hard on my tummy. “So,” she purred softly in my ear. “How do you feel about me taking some risks tonight?”

I frowned a bit uncertainly, but Jules continued speaking.

“Well...” she said thoughtfully, “ ... what I really wanted to ask you is whether you’d be okay with me making a video of us having sex.”

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. “A ... Video?”

Jules nodded eagerly. “I’ve been thinking about doing it for weeks now, but I wasn’t sure how you’d react.”

“Why do you want to make a video?” I asked curiously.

Jules shrugged. “I don’t know why. It seems kinda cool, maybe? Maybe it will turn out hot and kinky? When I look at us in the mirror, I see something special. Something different than everybody else does.”

“What makes you think that?” I wondered.

“Because there’s nobody else like us,” she answered simply. “I know I’m cute and I love my boobs, but your dick is way more impressive. You’re so big! Nobody could possibly compare. You’re bigger than any porn star I’ve seen.”

“And you think we should film ourselves?”

“Yeah,” Jules replied excitedly. “It sounds fun and exciting. What do you think?”

“Um...” I stammered.

“When you see yourself on video, you’ll understand,” Jules explained. “You won’t recognize who you are anymore.”

I considered her words carefully. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “Of course! Why wouldn’t I?!”

“I mean, I’m not trying to stop you, it’s just ... well...” I trailed off awkwardly.

“Just say it,” Jules urged. “If you don’t like it, I’ll delete the video right away.”

“No,” I shook my head adamantly. “I trust you. I actually kind of want to see how it comes out.” I grabbed for my phone and opened the camera app.

Jules smiled widely as it became clear that I was excited about the idea. She sat up as I pressed record, smiling cutely at me. “All right then,” she whispered. “This is gonna be awesome!”

I immediately went next level. “Should we post this on Pornhub? We can black out your face so nobody knows it’s you.”

“Nah,” she laughed nervously. “I want to share this one with my girlfriends though.”

My eyes widened. “Seriously?”

Jules nodded enthusiastically, “Definitely! I know we haven’t been able to get Jillian like we had hoped, but I’ve been thinking that it might finally be time to ... you know...”

My eyes widened and my cock twitched as she immediately transitioned to this host type persona as I held the camera up at her.

“Hi guys, it’s me, Jules!” she yelled gleefully. “Here’s a naughty little movie me and Drew are making.”

I swallowed hard, a rush washing over me, an internal battle between fear and lust being waged. I finally just gave in and played along.

“ ... And she wants to share it with you guys,” I volunteered off screen.

Jules paused to let the laughter die down before continuing. “I know I told you my new boyfriend has a huge dick, but I know you didn’t believe me! Well, here it is! Show them, babe.”

I panned down dramatically to reveal my enormous erection standing proudly between my legs. I started stroking myself slowly while Jules snuggled her face next to my cock so she could get herself back in frame. “Oh yeah baby,” she cooed seductively, kissing my shaft affectionately. She addressed the camera, “Isn’t this gorgeous? Isn’t he magnificent?”

“Mmmhmmm,” I agreed, moaning softly. I watched the scene play out through the lens of my cell phone.

“Go get a measuring tape and measure it for them,” I suggested. Jules looked at me with a smile and bit her lip as I made the suggestion.

Jules quickly rose from bed and retrieved the tape from her bathroom drawer before returning to straddle me again. She grabbed my cock with both hands and held it up next to her stomach, illustrating how deep it would go inside of her. The tip of my dick went way above her belly button.

“See?! That’s how big it is!”

The room was silent except for the sound of Jules’ soft moans and my heavy breathing, nervous yet excited as fuck. She unrolled the tape measure along my shaft and pulled it tight against my skin. She giggled mischievously as she held one end to my base and measured the length of my dick.

“10 inches!” she announced happily, rolling up the tape measure. “For real, bitches. My man has a ten inch dick!”

“Bigger than any porn star,” I bragged.

Jules smiled brightly and kissed the tip. “That’s right. Biggest dick around.”

I groaned as she continued to stroke me, rubbing my balls gently with one hand. I felt her warm breath on my dick as she spoke.

“Do you want me to suck it?” she whispered looking up into the camera.

I couldn’t resist answering honestly. “Please.”

Jules stroked it with both hands and said, “Wow! Look at this monster! Can you imagine what that must feel like sliding in and out of you? You’d never be able to fit it all. I can’t.”

“It’s true,” I confirmed. “It doesn’t fit. It’s so big, it’s never fit inside anyone.” I reached down with my free arm and stroked her hair. “But I bet you could try really hard.”

Jules licked her lips hungrily and asked, “Are you talking to them, or me?”

I smirked and answered, “To everyone.”

“Good,” Jules grinned. “Let ‘em watch!”

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She tried fitting as much of my cock inside of her mouth as possible, her lips obscenely stretched around the crown. Just as was always the case, she could only fit the head and maybe an inch or two more in her mouth. She slurped loudly, sucking eagerly and bobbing her head up and down.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

Jules spoke again, “I can only get a few inches in my mouth because he’s so fucking thick. I’ve deep throated every guy I’ve ever been with before Drew. But his girth is just too damn much! It makes me gag.”

“You’re doing great,” I assured her, encouragingly brushing my fingers through her hair before yanking it tightly, eleciting a shocked giggle.

“Yeah, well ... it’s pretty tough,” she admitted. “I can barely breathe.”

“Don’t worry,” I comforted her. “Just relax.”

I grabbed her by hair again. I asked, “wanna show off for your friends?”

Her response came quickly and without hesitation. “Yes!” she cried excitedly, leaning over even further onto me.

“Show them how much you can take. But I’ll have to force you,” I said, yanking on her hair to explain what I meant. I was turning in to a whole other person.

Jules nodded and said, “Ok,” as she opened wide and slid her lips down over the head of my cock. She began moving her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft while sliding her mouth over it, giving it a few suckles. “Drew is always so sweet,” she explained. “He knows what he’s wielding so he tries to be gentle with it. He’s never forced me though.”

Jules kept licking the head and then moved down further, taking the whole head into her mouth. As she did, I grabbed her hair tighter and pulled on it slightly.

“Are you sure?” I asked, worried she wouldn’t be able to handle it. I didn’t want to choke her, or worse, make her puke.

“Oh yeah,” she replied confidently before addressing the camera. “I’ve never forced myself to try to take more of this huge piece of meat before than I can handle. Do you guys wanna see him force me to deep throat him?”

“I think I heard them say, ‘Hell yes,’” I grunted, watching closely.

“I’m gonna make it happen,” she said, fear in her eyes.

Reality hit me too. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

She exhaled, staring at it. “You won’t.”

I watched intently as Jules slowly lowered her mouth onto my cock, letting it slide into her mouth, at the depth she normally goes. I squeezed a handful of her hair.

“Are you double sure?” I asked. “Do we need some code so I know to let go?”

Jules shook her head. “No, I mean, I guess you should pull me off sooner rather than later if I start choking, but otherwise...” she trailed off, still working my cock. Looking up at the camera, she addressed her friends, “ok, this isn’t performative anymore. I’ve literally never tried to force him into my throat before. There’s really no point in real life, but we’re making porn for you guys right now, so here ya go!”

Jules started sucking faster and deeper, her face contorting as she struggled to get even a millimeter into her throat. After a minute or so of this, I felt something change. She stopped breathing through her nose and instead sucked air in through her teeth, trying to control the gag reflex that was threatening to kick in. She paused for a moment, holding her breath and fighting the urge to vomit. The muscles in her neck bulged and twitched. Her cheeks were flushed bright pink as blood rushed to them.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, she seemed to relax and looked up at me with her big green eyes.

“Ready for me?” I asked.

Jules nodded.

I gripped her hair tightly and began to push with a little bit of extra pressure. “Sorry Jules,” I said as I pushed her head down hard against my crotch. I saw her body tense, anticipating the pain. Then suddenly, she relaxed and gave a soft moan as I felt the tiniest bit of warmth envelop the tip of my cock. I held her there for a second, enjoying the sensation.

“That’s it...” I encouraged her softly, stroking her hair gently. “You’re doing such a good job.”

But her gag reflex kicked in, not so much that she couldn’t handle it than it was simply too thick to fit. I knew she could do it, but I needed to stop her before things went too far. So, I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled back sharply.

The look on her face made it clear that I’d done something wrong. She gasped loudly, inhaling through her mouth for a split second before gasping again as she released my cock.

“It’s ok baby,” I whispered soothingly. “Take your time. We have plenty of practice together, remember?”

Jules smiled weakly and nodded as she took in a deep breath before starting to move forward once more. She spoke, “guys, it just literally might not fit. I’m sorry,” she added, apologizing to the audience.

I laughed and kissed Jules passionately. “Don’t worry sweetheart, I’ve got you,” I reassured her.

This was different than anything else we had ever experienced together. This wasn’t slow sensual foreplay or passionate sex. This was pure raw performative animal lust.

I gripped her hair tight and asked, “try one more time?”

She nodded vigorously. “Yes! Please!” she begged me.

I pushed harder, feeling her resist and struggle briefly before relaxing. When I felt resistance start to build, I held her head firmly in place while I thrust upwards, forcing my cock past the initial obstruction.

Jules moaned quietly and closed her eyes tightly. After a few seconds, she opened them again and stared up at me, black mascara tears running down her cheek.

With a heavy breath, she pulled off of my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.