These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I entered my bedroom quietly and closed the door behind me before approaching the door to the master bathroom. I walked inside and the shower was still running. There was a lot of steam filling the bathroom, and not gonna lie, I was actually getting horny again and excited thinking about what I was about to do.

“Hey,” I said to her as I walked into our shared bathroom, standing outside of the shower. “So how was your day?”

Alice turned off the water and stepped out of the stall, dripping wet and naked. I glanced at her body. It was sometimes strange just how little our girls looked like her. She had dark hair like them, but that was where the similarities stopped. Her breasts were tiny in comparison - in fact, the girls’ tits were bigger than hers by the time they were in the 3rd grade. Her hips and ass weren’t nearly as curvy either. She more had an athletic physique with great legs, and her green eyes were gorgeous. That’s the physical feature that drew me in to her.

The only thing the girls got from Alice was their hair, their body type (minus the boobs of course) and oddly enough, their nipples. Alice had large areolas, about three inches wide. The twins have huge ones, which were at least five inches wide because of the size of their tits, but they were proportionally large just like Alice’s.

So my eyes scanned Alice’s body up and down. She had the same neutral look she always had, but I’m not gonna lie. I haven’t really looked at her in some time, like really looked, and I got a chub looking at her. I always loved her nipples and her slender physique.

Alice noticed the way I was looking at her while she dried herself off. “What are you looking at?”

“Your body,” I replied honestly.

“You’re lying,” she laughed.

“No ... I mean it,” I insisted. I grabbed her ass and kissed her on the cheek. “You’re staying so skinny and fit lately. How are you doing it?”

“It’s genetics,” she shrugged. “But I’ve been doing little walks around campus at work, and eating better. My stomach looks flatter now, right?”

“It does,” I said as I grazed my fingertips across her tummy. “And it’s sexy as fuck.”

“Thanks, Drew,” she smiled sweetly. “I wanted to talk to you about something...”

“Oh yeah?”

“ ... you’re not going to freak out or anything, okay?”

I knew what she was talking about without asking.

“Okay,” I nodded slowly. “Why don’t we sit down somewhere comfortable and start there?”

“Good idea,” she agreed, as Alice sat on one end our bed and I on the other. We both crossed our legs and leaned against the headboard. “Can I ask why you’re being so nice to me tonight?”

“I’d ask you the same thing,” I replied instantly, smiling at her, “bringing us Chinese and whatnot.” I paused. “Is us being nice to each other a remarkable thing?”

Alice frowned slightly, but shook her head no. “I guess not since you guys have done nothing but treat me like crap these past few weeks.”

“We haven’t treated you like crap!” I protested. “I mean ... You’re late every night,” I added, trying not to sound bitter since I knew why she was late. But I wasn’t going to let her know that I knew she was cheating. “Me and the girls are just doing our own thing.”

Alice rolled her eyes. “That’s not what I meant. And I appreciate your effort to be considerate, Drew. Really.” She sighed. “But lately, ever since the whole ‘daddy dick’ incident, things between us have gotten worse instead of better.”

“Daddy dick!?!” I questioned, not sure what the hell she was talking about. Was it about when I first busted the girls for posting nudes and lewds online, and Alice just sat in the other room letting me handle it? I knew that incident is what led to me and the girls eventually starting to fuck, and that made me half nervous that she was bringing this up, but I still didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Yeah, daddy dick,” she repeated slowly and clearly. “The girls call you that. Every single day, they say that. Like ... every single day! It’s become kind of a joke among them. I’ve given up yelling at them about it.”

I’m surprised I’d never heard about this apparent nickname. “They call me that!?”

Alice shrugged, “no matter how I try to get them to stop, they just ignore me. It’s inappropriate to give your parent a nickname like that.”

I couldn’t hide my smile, but I tried to hide it anyway. “I mean, it seems pretty funny, in that weird Gen-Z humor sort of way,” I chuckled. “But I don’t understand this ‘incident’ you mentioned.”

Alice shook her head. “Well, after you caught them and took away their phones, they went into hysterics. They kept saying they needed their phone back and begging me for forgiveness.”

“I forgave them,” I stated. “But they’re not getting their phones back anytime soon though.”

In thinking of that, my mind was momentarily sent two months into the past, when I first discovered their nudes on their phones and we began to fuck. It gave me a momentary surge of adrenaline to me dick, but it quickly subsided.

“I heard them start calling you ‘daddy dick’ after that,” Alice explained. “I heard them giggling all the time talking about ‘daddy dick’ over and over, and I finally confronted them about it.”

My stomach fell through the floor. Alice heard them saying ‘daddy dick’ and giggling? After I had already busted them about posting and sending pictures? And after I subsequently fucked them?

The fear I had before when Alice almost caught me and the girls ... It was back.

“W-what did they say?” I asked fearfully.

“They said it turned from them saying ‘daddy is a dick’ and it morphed to ‘daddy dick’ from there. And, well, they’re old enough now to realize that you’re pretty well endowed. You wear a pair of shorts, and boom, there it is. So factoring that into it...”

I laughed. I was trying to play this scene out in my mind. Alice busted them talking like this about me? And confronted them? I was having trouble figuring out how this could have transpired.

Regardless, it was strangely arousing knowing they had this nickname for me behind my back.

“So they started using the term ‘daddy dick,’ huh?” I smirked, shaking my head and laughing nervously. “Are you serious?”

Alice looked confused, then angry. “ ... What do you think?” she demanded angrily, leaning forward.

I blinked, taken aback by her sudden anger. “No, no, I’m sorry,” I stammered. “It’s just ... Are you kidding me? It’s kinda funny though. I don’t see why it’s a huge deal.”

Alice glared at me, “IT’S NOT FUNNY!!” she yelled loudly. “A girl shouldn’t call her dad that! Or anyone else’s, for that matter. It’s rude,” Alice scolded. “They should be ashamed of themselves for saying those words. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to hear my own daughters refer to their daddy as something so demeaning?!”

“Oh come on,” I scoffed. “Yeah, it’s inappropriate, but those girls are a handful and you know it. It’s not the first time someone gave me a nickname because of my dick,” I shrugged.

Alice raised an eyebrow at me. “Really?”

“Yeah, lots of people when I was younger,” I tried to explain. “I can’t always control when it bulges out. Especially around the house.”

“Well, maybe you could hide it then,” Alice suggested. “Like wear pants instead of shorts?”

I chuckled. “So I shouldn’t be comfy and wear basketball shorts or whatever?”

“Of course not!” Alice argued. “I’m just suggesting you be mindful of how others may react.”

I sighed. “Fine. But the girls are already aware, so if they see it flopping around when I wear shorts, they can get over it.”

Alice nodded and went quiet.

Then suddenly she spoke again. “The reason I brought it up is because you’ve been acting weird recently.”

“I am strange, aren’t I?” I laughed.

“I’m serious,” she said sternly, glaring at me.

“Alright,” I conceded reluctantly. I sighed heavily. “Things have been kind of rough with work lately.”

“Work is stressful,” Alice agreed.

“It’s more than work,” I clarified. “There’s a lot happening at home too. The girls are getting older and it’s becoming harder to manage their behavior. Obviously, after the whole sexting incident a couple months back.”

Alice looked sad and nodded sadly. “I know.”

“Yeah,” I groaned. “You were just sitting there while I handled it. I could’ve used help that day.” I felt myself getting worked up. “How did you feel about seeing those photos of the girls? Did you think it was wrong?”

“No, I didn’t really care,” Alice answered honestly. “Not until later, anyway. I’ve seen it with the college students ... These kids post nudes all the time.”

“What!?” I exclaimed. “Are you fucking kidding me?!”

Alice stared at me blankly. “Do you not trust me?”

“Fuck no, that can’t be right,” I shook my head, but I knew she was right. “Kids really do post naked pictures of themselves all the damn time now?”

Alice nodded. “And I understand why they do it; especially these days.” She sighed, looking depressed.

“But the girls are 14. They’re not supposed to do that stuff at their age,” I said, immediately getting visions of the stuff I’ve been doing with them.

“Right,” Alice agreed. “But they won’t listen to me anymore.”

I frowned, shaking my head again. “Why not? What happened?”

Alice rubbed her forehead, sighing heavily before speaking. “Ever since the whole daddy dick incident...” she trailed off, biting her lip nervously and avoiding eye contact.

I waited patiently for Alice to continue. After several seconds passed, she said nothing.

“I don’t get why that’s such a huge deal. It’s kids being kids,” I offered, trying to lighten the mood. “I mean, we were all kids once too.”

Alice remained silent, staring at her feet.

I took pity on her. “Seriously. Why does that bother you so damn much?”

Alice glanced at me briefly, giving me a weak smile, before returning her attention to her feet.

“I guess it bothers me because, I don’t know ... Your stupid dick has ruined everything between us,” she finally admitted softly.

“Everything?” I asked incredulously. “Why is it my dick’s fault?”

“Well, obviously it wasn’t your dick’s fault,” Alice sighed. “I just mean, from day one back in college, our sex life has never been great. We barely ever have sex and whenever we do, it sucks. I mean, it doesn’t suck, it’s just that your dick...”

“ ... I know,” I interrupted. “You’ve never ... I get it.”

Alice rolled her eyes and continued. “ ... it’s just hard for me to enjoy sex with you sometimes because of your size. Or at all. You’re just too big and too thick. And it hurts my vagina.”

“Yeah,” I said sadly. “But there’s not much I can do about it, Alice.”

“That’s true,” she agreed. “I wish you’d talk to me more and let me know what you need.”

I nodded slowly. “Maybe we should go to couples counseling together.”

“Hmm,” Alice hummed thoughtfully. Then she stood up and walked toward the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked worriedly.

Alice opened the bedroom door and peeked out into the hallway.

“Oh, sorry,” she whispered. “I forgot something in the kitchen.” She suddenly left and closed the door behind her.

I sat there alone on my bed, waiting for Alice to return. That was abrupt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.