These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“Shit! That must be Mom!” Lydia groaned, letting go of her breast and covering herself with the sheets.

I quickly stood up to frantically look for my clothes. Lydia and Lizzie jumped off the bed as well and scrambled to put their clothes back on, having trouble finding where they were. I spotted my underwear and hurriedly tried to slip my underwear and pants on. My cock was still diamond-hard, so I pulled my underwear and pants over the top of my cock, leaving it sticking up past my waistline, then pulled my shirt on, hoping to hide that bulge.

Lizzie found her underwear but not her top. Lydia was the opposite, finding her top but not her underwear.

The girls quickly covered themselves with their blankets and hid under the covers. Lydia grabbed a throw blanket and wrapped it up over herself, covering her shoulders so it wasn’t obvious she was missing her shirt.

A moment later, Alice walked through the bedroom doorway carrying take out containers.

I’ve never been so scared in my life. I was fucking mortified. I was caught. She’s report me to the authorities. How would the girls help me if I was arrested? By saying it was consensual? The courts wouldn’t buy that for a second. I knew I was in prison. I was sure of it.

Fuck fuck fuck!

“Hey guys,” she called cheerfully. She set the box down on the nightstand beside her before turning to look at me. “I picked up some Chinese food on the way home. Hope that’s okay?”

“That sounds great, mom,” Lydia answered shyly, breathing somewhat heavily.

“Yeah Hun, thanks. Sounds yummy,” I said nervously. I leaned forward so she wouldn’t suspect I was hard.

“So how’d practice go today? You ready for tomorrow’s tennis match?” She asked Lydia.

“Oh, yeah, sure...” Lydia mumbled quietly as she pulled her blanket further over herself. “ ... It was fine.”

“Well, I’ll let you guys keep talking ... about whatever it is,” Alice said. “Love you two. I’m going to take a quick shower,” she said to the girls as she walked across the hallway to our bedroom.

We were totally quiet. Lydia and Lizzie waited until they heard the shower start up in the master bath before crawling out from under their coverings. I sat up and relaxed, no longer trying to hide the fact that my cock was sticking up well past the top of my waistband and tenting my shirt.

“Holy shit,” I hyperventilated. “Oh my God, that was...” I couldn’t find words to describe what happened between us and how scared I was.

The girls, however, seemed unimpeded. Without any fanfare whatsoever, they threw off their covers and stood up in front of me and stared at me hungrily. In particular, they stared at my erection tenting my shirt.

“You didn’t go soft, did you Daddy?” Lydia asked curiously as she reached out and rubbed my bulge through my shirt. She giggled deviously. “Nope, not soft at all.”

I shook my head no, my heart going haywire as I breathed heavily. My dick felt rock hard, even after hiding it under the waistband of my pants and seeing my life flash before my eyes and even seeing my future prison wife in my mind’s eye.

Lizzie followed suit, reaching out and touching my shaft through my shirt.

They giggled excitedly. Then they looked at each other and laughed again.

“Take that off, sis,” Lydia said as she started to peel Lizzie’s top off.

“Girls, settle down!” I pleaded.

Both of them looked at me confused.

“What do you mean, ‘settle down?’” Lizzie questioned. “Why should we stop now?”

“Because ... Your mom almost caught us and...” I looked down at their hands on my bulge and tried to slap their hands away.

They giggled, teaming up to take my shirt off once again. But I squirmed to keep them from doing so.

“Come on Dad! Let’s fuck!” Lydia demanded.

“Yeah,” Lizzie said. “I’m so turned on right now!”

“‘Turned on’!?” I repeated incredulously.

Lizzie nodded yes and then lifted my shirt again, my cock popping out as we struggled.

They changed their strategy, now going after my pants instead of my shirt, giggling and trying to unbutton my pants to yank them off.

“Stop!” I shouted as they worked to undo the button of pants. “It’s too dangerous!”

“That’s what makes it exciting, Daddy!” Lydia exclaimed as she pulled down my zipper.

I tried to push them away, but it was admittedly a purposefully half-assed attempt. Lydia grabbed hold of my cock head and squeezed it firmly. She held onto my shaft with her other hand while Lizzie wrapped her hand around my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, her other hand joining Lydia’s on my shaft. Both girls smiled at me seductively, knowing exactly how much it turned me on when they both tried to fit both of their hands on my dick.

“I figure mom will be in the shower for awhile,” Lizzie whispered in my ear as she pressed her tits against my chest. “So I have an idea ... How would you like to fuck us both right now?”

“Yeah,” Lizzie agreed enthusiastically. “Daddy needs to relax.”

“Relax? Is that what you’re calling it?!” I gasped, unable to hide the excitement in my voice even though I was still a bit spooked.

I looked into Lydia’s light blue eyes. She grinned wickedly at me, dropped my cock and stepped back. Lizzie followed her lead, both grabbing my hands and leading me back towards the bed. The twins sat side by side on the edge of the mattress, facing me. Lydia pushed me backwards until I fell flat on the bed and she climbed atop of me, each of them straddling one of my thighs, with Lizzie sitting on my left side facing me and Lydia sitting on my right. Both of them grasped my long cock with both hands and leaned down to lick the tip of it. Then they took turns kissing and licking the entire length of my shaft.

The twins kissed feverishly while stroking my cock with both hands and sucking the head of it with their lips. After a few minutes, I couldn’t resist anymore.

“Whose turn is it?” I asked them. “Who’s going to go first?”

Their minds were focused on blowing me, so my question threw them off. Neither of them said anything. Instead, they continued kissing each other while they gently massaged my throbbing shaft with their slippery wet fingers. I watched them kiss lovingly, sharing my dick and caressing each others’ bodies.

Lydia finally broke the silence by saying: “Why don’t we let daddy pick which one goes first tonight?”

That sounded fine to me. Of course, I couldn’t choose myself, so I decided to give them a little surprise.

“Lay down and spread your legs wide open for me,” I instructed Lydia and Lizzie.

I pulled both girls off of me and tossed them on their backs. Then I stood up on my knees, looking down at my beautiful, ridiculously busty daughters, my cock towering over them. Both of them bit their lip at the same time staring up at me. They were so fucking cute.

I simultaneously stuck my fingers into both of them, eliciting a peep and a giggle. I curled my fingers backward to stroke their g-spots and lubricate their pussies.

It didn’t take long before Lizzie and Lydia were moaning loudly and thrashing wildly beneath me. They were so incredibly hot and horny, dripping wet already and begging me to stick my cock inside of them.

Lydia was on my left, so I started with her. I pushed her thighs apart and positioned the head of my cock at her pussy. She bit her lip, preparing for me to push forward and penetrate her tight cunt. But instead of pushing, I paused there, holding her tightly in place and teasing her clit with the head of cock.

I stared at Lydia’s beautiful face contorted in pleasure as she struggled to hold back moans while I teased her with the tip of my dick. Her cheeks were flushed bright red, her body squirming, her moans descending into cute little needy mews, and beads of sweat rolling down her forehead as her breath quickened.

But then something unexpected happened - she came! And with such intensity that she actually screamed out loud! Lizzie had the presence of mind to cover Lydia’s mouth with her hand, trying to stifle her so their mother wouldn’t hear.

All of us were playing with fire, doing this while Alice was in the shower.

And yet I no longer felt hesitation whatsoever as I leaned closer and whispered directly in her ear: “You know you want it.”

Then I shoved forward hard, trying to bury as much of my entire length within her until I met resistance. Lydia gasped as I bottomed out inside of her and the tip of my dick touched her cervix. We both groaned in unison.

I slowly withdrew my cock from Lydia and looked in Lizzie’s direction. She had her right hand between her legs stroking her clit furiously while I fingered her. She was staring at me intently, waiting patiently for permission.

“Spread wide, Lizzie,” I encouraged her. “Take your turn.”

I got myself situated between her legs again, positioning my cock above her pussy lips, ready to enter her. I grabbed onto her hips and lifted her slightly off the mattress, giving me a clear shot at entering her without losing momentum.

I pushed forward with one large thrust, penetrating Lizzie deeply. As soon as my pelvis hit hers, she let out another scream, louder than the first time.

I held Lizzie’s waist firmly as I continued driving my cock deep inside of her. After only two strokes, I withdrew my cock and moved back to Lydia’s side, reinserting my fingers back into Lizzie. Then I thrusted three times in each of them, my free hand fingering the unoccupied girl. Then four thrusts, switching hands again, and so on. The girls were getting used to being fucked and touched in this intermittent manner, having their pussies stretched open and being penetrated by me anew over and over again.

As time went on, I spent longer and longer at each girl’s pussy, and each time, I always replaced my cock with my hand so I could always ensure that both holes would be filled. After finishing with either Lydia or Lizzie, I’d move to the other and repeat the whole process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.