These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

It has been a hectic 72 hours to say the least.

I had given in that, at least in some way, I was in love with Jules.

I had given in that I was now in a sexual relationship with my daughters that was going to continue.

And oddly enough, the easiest thing to give in to from the very beginning was the acceptance that my marriage was over.

And I made a deal with myself to not beat myself up over all of this. I wouldn’t fight it. I couldn’t get wrapped up in punishing myself for everything that has happened.

I just had to give in to this new life. This new normal.

At work, despite all the conspiratorial plans Jules and I had to seduce Jillian, it quickly settled into me simply being a mentor to my new intern while Jules became better friends with her. Things didn’t advance in that way, so Jules and I would regularly sneak off to mess around during our lunch breaks or fuck after work. And primarily, we’d groan about pretty Jillian was.

At home, I’ve gotten used to the fact that I’m fucking my daughters every day. We fuck whenever we feel like it, and sometimes twice a day. It’s become routine. And it’s almost always threesomes.

I am having everyday threesomes. It’s crazy to even state that.

The girls know exactly what to expect. They don’t need to ask permission or plan ahead. They simply show up ready to go. They ask if I’m in the mood, and then they strip down naked and wait for me on top of my bed, or their bed. Then, without waiting for further instructions, they crawl onto my lap or lie spread eagle or stick their ass up so I could fuck them from behind.

The girls aren’t shy anymore either. Well, not that they ever were, but they’re unabashed about it now. They pretty much stopped wearing bras around the house. Sometimes, they think it’s funny to just parade around the house naked when their mom wasn’t around. There isn’t a single hint of awkwardness. Neither of us act as though anything unusual is happening whatsoever.

Of course, there’s still plenty of innocence left in our relationship. As far as they’re concerned, I’m still their daddy and they love me dearly.

But I know better. I understand why they’re doing this and I accept it willingly. Just like me, they’re so endlessly horny, morals don’t apply.

So that meant hormones were pumping through our bodies nonstop since the three of us had become sexual machines almost.

In my instance, my stamina and ability to bounce back after an orgasm was getting better all the time. I almost always came twice when I was with the girls, because obviously, that was the expectation if both of them wanted to be satisfied.

In their case, since they were knee deep in puberty, the hormones in their bodies were going haywire.

I discovered this one evening after dinner.

The girls asked me to come upstairs with them into their bedroom. Once inside, they sat on opposite sides of the bed facing me. Both wore panties and tank tops and I could see the straps of their bra peeking out. Lydia was lying back against one side of the mattress and Lizzie was sitting upright next to her.

They looked at each other and giggled nervously before speaking. “Daddy,” Lydia said. “So here’s a weird question. When is the last time you saw us just wearing a bra?”

I had to think about the answer. We had pretty much become libertines, kinda making ourselves always available to each other at any time, which meant being half dressed most of the time so we could partake in each other at the drop of a hat.

So the answer to her question was unexpected.

“Holy shit, I can’t even remember,” I laughed.

“We wanted you to see something.” And she lifted up her shirt slightly to reveal her bra clad breasts. Lizzie did the same. My eyes widened upon seeing my daughters in their huge DDD-cup bras.

“Notice anything?” Lydia whispered.

Their tits were beginning to overflow a bit over the cups of their bra. I could even see the edges of their of large areolas peeking out.

It was true. The girls’ breasts had gotten noticeably bigger. Since they often didn’t wear a bra, I didn’t really notice until now.

“They’re growing?” I asked.

Lizzie nodded affirmatively while smiling shyly. “Yes Daddy, we are. Our boobs are still growing. Look ... We’re overflowing out of our bras now! Can you believe it?”

I stared at them incredulously. How could they continue to grow so fast? It wasn’t that long ago that we bought them DDD bras. And they keep growing?! I figured they would, but they’d have to stop eventually, right?

Today was evidently not “eventually.”

The twins’ breasts have been growing nonstop since they began wearing a bra in 2nd grade, and then puberty started kicking in. Now they were barely fitting into a DDD cup bra.

Lydia continued explaining the situation. “Our bodies are changing so quickly, Dad. We feel different every day. Sometimes we wake up feeling super horny and sometimes we need to go down on each other right away to get off. Lizzie thinks it must be because of our raging hormones, but we think it might actually be something else.”

“What’s that?”

“I think it’s because of all the sex,” Lizzie said. “That’s putting our hormones into overdrive and that’s why we’re growing. I’m sure of it.”

“I don’t think that’s how it works, honey,” I said.

But could she be right? Pretty much any time they weren’t at school or practice, these two have been having sex with each other or with me. So obviously it makes sense their hormones would be all over the place. So maybe she’s right?

The girls kept talking. “So we went to Google and found some information about puberty. We had our first periods when we were 8 years old and it said breasts might stop growing a couple years after puberty. That obviously didn’t happen.”

I nodded silently. I couldn’t speak. It was impossible to deny that their bodies had been changing drastically the past couple years. But they would continue to grow? This far after their puberty began? Maybe all the way until they’re 18?

“But we’ve been having sex for weeks now, Daddy,” Lydia interjected. “And our boobs haven’t stopped growing at all. And we can’t seem to get enough sex. Every night after dinner we masturbate together and end up making ourselves cum. Then we start thinking about you and we want to fuck again. We are constantly horny!”

“And you think your boobs getting bigger is caused by our constant fucking?!” I asked suspiciously. “How could that actually happen? It doesn’t make sense.”

They both smiled at me. Lydia said, “Well ... it’s because of all the hormones surging through our system, isn’t it?”

“I think they’re growing just because,” I explained. “You think you’re super horny and all the sex is making them grow. But it’s more likely they’re growing on their own, and maybe that could result in you being so horny?”

“I don’t think so,” Lizzie said. “You see, Daddy, we aren’t normal girls. We haven’t been for a long time, if ever. Our bodies started developing before we even hit puberty and they just keep growing bigger. The reason we need more sex is because our hormones are raging out of control and we crave release every day.”

I tried to respond but nothing came out. Instead, I reached forward and grabbed their hands. “Look, girls...”

“Daddy!” they interrupted. Lydia continued, “Don’t try and deny it. We know what’s going on with us and we love having sex as much as possible. That’s gotta be why.”

“Even if it’s not, it’s more fun to think that’s the reason why they’re growing,” Lizzie giggled. “But we do continue to grow and that’s pretty cool.”

I stared into their eyes. I was both turned on and concerned their boobs wouldn’t stop growing. How big would they get?! Would their breasts finally get to that size that they’d have to quit sports? I hoped not. That would destroy them.

The girls didn’t seem worried about it though. Lydia offered. “Our breasts are just part of our body, Dad. Just like our legs, arms, stomachs, and all that. They’re there whether we want them to be or not. Besides, it’s worth it, right?”

“Worth it to still have huge tits?”

Lydia gave me a sly grin and pulled her shirt off over her head. “Yes! Isn’t it obvious by now? They might make sports a pain and people stare at us and judge us, but at the end of the day, they’re totally awesome, right?!” She shook her chest suggestively, and they jiggled inside of her bed, especially the parts where her breasts were overflowing.

“They certainly are, sweetheart,” I smiled. “So you girls don’t mind if they keep growing? Because I definitely don’t!”

“Of course not, Daddy,” Lydia laughed. “We love them! And sometimes, it’s nice to show them off.” She sat next to me on the edge of her bed and patted her chest lovingly. “And we love showing them off for YOU, Daddy.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked with a smirk.

She smirked back. “Yeah,” she said. “Because you enjoy seeing them bounce around and shake while we fuck.”

Lizzie chimed in, “It turns him on so much!”

“That’s true,” Lydia agreed. “Doing naughty things makes me feel sexy and powerful. It excites me to know that we’re turning you on too, Daddy.”

I reached out and grabbed Lydia’s bra-clad breasts, and did the same to Lizzie. “So I kinda forgot how good you two look in bras. It’s funny that you just kinda stopped wearing them.”

“We only wear them when we leave the house,” Lydia explained. “Otherwise, it’s easier to go braless and nobody notices anyway.”

“I notice,” I told them. “I always notice.”

Lydia grinned mischievously at me. She took my hand and put it inside the top of her bra and onto her bare breast. Lizzie followed suit and plunged my hand into her bra to let me fondle her tit as well.

So I started to pull their tits out of the tops of their bras. I loved the sight of a woman with her breasts pulled over the top of a bra, making them look bigger and perkier than they already were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.