These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

When the clock hit noon, I texted Jules, asking if she wanted to meet up for lunch. She replied instantly, saying she’d be waiting outside.

The weather was perfect today - sunny and warm mixed with a cool mountain breeze Most of the staff took advantage of the sunshine by eating their lunches outdoors.

Jules and I obviously didn’t have any such intention.

When I got to the parking lot, she was already waiting by my car. She waved and gave me a naughty smile as soon as she saw me walking towards her.

“Hey sweetheart,” I greeted.

She looked around to see if anybody would notice, then she gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Hello handsome.”

Her breath smelled minty fresh. I don’t know why I noticed that, but it did turn me on for some reason. “I love the way you smell. You know that?”

She blushed slightly and nodded. “Thank you.”

I began to walk to the driver side of my car, but she reached out for my hand and stopped me.

“Wait,” she whispered. “I just wanted to warn you, that when we get in your car, I’m immediately going to start sucking your cock. Is that okay?”

“Fuck...” I groaned.

“And I’m gonna keep doing it while you drive,” Jules added. “Just warning ya.”

“Jesus Christ,” I moaned, nodding. “I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“You haven’t?” she asked.

I shook my head slowly, “Nope.”

“So hot,” she purred, licking her lips hungrily. “Can’t believe you’ve never gotten road head.”

“That sounds dangerous,” I responded.

“Not if you’re careful,” she assured me, biting her lower lip seductively. “Anyway, wanna try it?”

I swallowed, “Sure. I’ll try to focus and be safe.”

“Good boy,” she giggled, opening the passenger door and disappearing inside.

“Jesus,” I murmured to myself, instinctively squeezing my hardening cock through my pants as I got into my car.

When I sat and pulled out my keys, Jules leaned over and showed that she was keeping her promise, darting straight for my belt buckle and unzipping me.

She smiled deviously, “Let’s find somewhere private.” She continued unbuckling my pants and tugging them down, my huge bulge revealed. She gripped my shaft firmly through my underwear and started stroking it. “Ok, drive.”

“What?” I gasped.

“Drive,” she repeated, taking my cock out and, without fanfare, shoving the head of my cock into her mouth. “It doesn’t count as road head unless I suck you off in a moving vehicle.”

“Holy shit,” I groaned. “This is kind crazy.”

“Crazy hot,” Jules agreed. Then she continued working on me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned loudly. “God damnit, Jules! You’re killing me here!”

“Fucking drive,” she ordered. “Don’t worry about anything else.”

She continued successfully getting me hard as I drove us away from the building, and I stretched my arms over her head to grasp the steering wheel.

“Keep driving,” she instructed, continuing to stroke me with one hand. “Take me to your house.”

“My house?” I asked, surprised.

She breathed heavily, “We’re fucking grownups. If we’re gonna fuck during our lunch break, let’s go back to your place. Your girls are in school, your wife is at work ... Let’s fuck at home, like adults.”

“My home?”

“In your room,” she said. “On your bed. The one you share with your wife. Fuck me there.”

I hesitated for only a moment before agreeing. The thought of being in my own bedroom with another woman excited me beyond belief.

It was a real ‘fuck you’ to Alice, and I was still raw about her affair.

As I drove, Jules began blowing me again. She’d taken control of the situation and wasn’t letting up anytime soon. As she sucked my cock, and it grew to its apex, she’d unfortunately block my view a bit while her head bobbed on my dick.

I looked around nervously once or twice, making sure nobody could see us. I didn’t want anyone to know what we were doing. Not yet anyway.

But then there was a stop light. I tapped her head to try to get her to stop, especially as another car approached. But instead, Jules grabbed my cock and resumed sucking it even more vigorously.

Anybody that looked in our direction would see exactly what was going on.

“Jules!” I whisper yelled. “Stop please! It’s a stop light! There’s a car!”

Her tongue lashed against my sensitive tip, sending jolts of pleasure throughout my entire body.

She wasn’t going to stop.

I looked straight ahead, frozen, my hand rigidly on the steering wheel, hoping the driver next to us didn’t look our way.

I felt my cock swell inside of Jules’ warm mouth, signaling I was getting close. She kept sucking me off while I sat frozen.

The light changed and I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves and relax. Nobody saw us, thankfully. I tried to pull away, but Jules held onto me tightly with both hands and wouldn’t release my stiff cock.

Jules released me suddenly and sat upright, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

I exhaled loudly, “Fuck...” “Sorry,” she apologized, smiling. “I couldn’t stop.”

I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. “Couldn’t, or wouldn’t?”

“Both,” she admitted. “How far away is your house?”

“Only five minutes,” I answered.

“Perfect,” she said, leaning forward and kissing me passionately. “Get us there fast.”

She began kissing my neck as I drove while stroking my cock with both hands.

Jules breathed, “You’re so big.”

“Thanks,” I replied, blushing slightly. “Glad you enjoy it.”

“Mmm,” she hummed, giving me a quick peck on the lips. “You don’t know how much of a turn on it is that the guy with the biggest cock ever is mine. I’ve never even seen such a huge cock in real life. Or in porn. And now I get to play with it whenever I want? So hot.”

“Well,” I chuckled, “you do seem like a kid when a new toy comes along...”

“That’s true,” she giggled. “And I’m addicted to it already.” She grasped it at the root and waved it back and forth and looked at me. “I mean, look at this fucking thing!”

“I do. Every day,” I laughed.

“How close are we now?” She asked.

“One minute closer since the last time you asked me,” I teased.

She smiled seductively. “Do you just wanna fuck right here?”

“Right here?” I questioned.

“Yeah,” she confirmed. “Just park somewhere and we can fuck in your car.”

“You can’t wait four minutes?” I laughed. “Fucking in a car isn’t very practical.”

“What’s more important: Practicality or Passion?” she challenged, her tone droll and teasing. “We should just find someplace public. A bathroom stall maybe?”

“No,” I shook my head, smiling at her ridiculousness. “Fucking in my bed that I share with my wife isn’t crazy enough for you?”

“Nah,” she responded dryly. “I want it to be completely insane.”

“Sucking my dick at a stoplight a foot away from another car wasn’t completely insane?” I asked incredulously, playing along.

“Maybe,” she shrugged, grinning mischievously. “But nobody saw us.”

“So you’re saying you want people seeing us, hm?” I asked.

“I don’t care,” she joked. “All I care about is that you cum inside me.”

“Jesus Christ!” I busted out laughing. Her tone and delivery, as well as her straight face, had me rolling. As I laughed loudly, she flashed a stifled smile as she tried to keep a straight face.

She kept playing around and shrugged, “I mean, I do want your cum inside of me. I mean, think about it ... When Jillian comes in later today, I can introduce you to her while you know your cum is swimming a around inside of me.”

“Oh God,” I groaned.

“Exactly!” She exclaimed happily before joking, “And you could tell her that if she plays her cards right, she could have your cum swimming around inside of her too.”

“Jesus Christ,” I muttered again under my breath, shaking my head.

Jules continued bantering, “It’s okay, I won’t say anything. We wouldn’t want anyone finding out you’re fucking every hot young girl in the office. Because you will. You’ll fuck her. So will I. We’ll make this happen.”

“Positive affirmations I see?” I teased.

“My therapist told me positive thoughts attract positive things into our lives,” she explained.

“Your therapist sounds wise.” I agreed.

“Maybe I’ll hang a vision board above my bed. I’ll put a huge dick pic from you in the middle, and then fill it up with pictures of naked women and motivational quotes. Envision it, and it shall manifest itself.”

“My house is around the corner, so your vision board worked! You’re about to manifest yourself into my bed,” I joked.

“Yay!” She cheered excitedly, patting my thigh.

We parked inside garage and she quickly got out of the car and I did the same, opening the drivers side door and standing up, my cock still hovering before me due to all the road head. So I began to stuff it back in my pants.

But she surprised me by quickly circling the car and essentially jumping toward me, grabbing my dick and starting to pull me towards the garage entry to my house, like she was leading me by the hand.

“Come on, let’s fuck,” she ordered, yanking me into the house as if she’s been here a million times.

The door slammed behind me and we walked down the hallway together, being led cock-first.

“Where are we going?” I asked knowingly.

“To your bedroom,” she answered, smiling.

“You act as if you know where you’re going,” I said.

“I don’t. But I think I’ll figure it out,” she said calmly, looking around. “Your house is kinda big, huh?”

“Yes. Yes, it is,” I agreed.

She tugged me towards the stairway. “Getting warmer?” She asked.

I didn’t answer. She was a smart girl. “I can’t believe we’re doing this,” I said.

She smirked, “Me either,” she admitted, continuing to hold my cock as we went up the stairs. It was a bit of awkward angle, so she let go of my dick and started looking for the room that didn’t look like a teenage girl’s room.

When she spotted my room, Jules tugged me inside and pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard. She tasted like pure need.

“God damn, you taste sweet,” I moaned into her ear.

Her hands were everywhere on my body; groping my ass, touching my chest, and even reaching into my unbuttoned slacks to squeeze my balls through my trousers.

After a minute, we broke our kiss and looked at each other. She couldn’t hide her smile, and neither could I.

“I still can’t believe I got you,” she giggled.

“Well, you certainly got me,” I laughed.

“Good,” she nodded confidently, pressing her soft chest against me, her hand not leaving my cock. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” I replied, wondering what kind of question she’d come up with.

“How far are you willing to take this?” She asked. “Do you want to date me? Like, not just fuck me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you ready for a real girlfriend already? I know you and your wife and all that is still fresh...” Jules bit her lip and gave me a really tender kiss. “Listen, I’ve wanted to be with you for awhile now ... Probably since the first day I saw you.”

Jules squeezed my cock with both hands and stroked as she kissed me again. “I basically started dating you, in my mind anyway, like six months ago or whatever. And I haven’t stopped thinking about you ever since. And now that you’re actually mine, well, I’m gonna just be real, I need you in my life. All the time. Not just for sex. For everything.”

“Oh ... uhm...” I stammered.

“Just say yes,” Jules interrupted, her body almost wiggling anxiously. “If you don’t wanna be with me like that, and it’s just sex, fine. Then fuck the shit out of me now and I’ll go with it. But I feel so strongly about you right now. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I definitely do,” I smiled. “But let me catch up to you a little bit.”

Jules leaned forward, finally letting go of my cock, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself close. Our lips met in another searing kiss while our tongues explored each other’s mouths. We stayed there for nearly a minute, lost in passion.

Finally, she pulled away. “Okay. Okay okay,” she shook her head, clearly flustered. “I’m just gonna ask. Instead of fucking me, will you ... Make love to me?”

It took a moment for those words to sink in. “Oh. Uhmm,” I paused, trying to find the right response.

Jules grinned mischievously, waiting for an answer. “Uhmmm,” I repeated, unsure of myself.

“Please?” she begged, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. “I’m suddenly feeling really needy and vulnerable out of nowhere.”

“Mhmm,” I mumbled softly and simply, staring into her eyes.

That produced a big smile from her, evidently meaning that this show was now on the road.

She pulled away from me and started taking off her tight white blouse, unbuttoning it slowly and revealing her black bra underneath. “Vulnerable and horny. Obviously,” she added. “But I really want some physical affection right now. Not just fucking. You know?”

“Is that what you need?” I asked, watching her pull her shirt open and toss it aside.

She nodded and smiled seductively, moving back towards me, just wearing her bra.

Our bodies pressed tightly against one another as we continued kissing passionately. The heat between us grew steadily stronger as we moved closer, grinding our hips together as our kisses became more intense. She grabbed down for my cock again.

Jules said, “So, uhm, are you ready to make love with me?”

“Yeah,” I nodded breathily. “I haven’t made love ... In a long time.”

She chuckled, “Really? Well, I haven’t either. So I guess we better get started then.”

Jules turned around, grabbing my hands and walking me toward the bed. As soon as we reached it, she tugged on my hand roughly, forcing me to fall awkwardly onto the bed. She wordlessly prompted me to get on my back. Immediately, she pulled off her skirt and panties and unsnapped her bra, making her naked except her thigh high argyle stockings and her cute Converse shoes. Then she nonchalantly threw her legs over my lap and straddled me.

“I want to lead,” she said, quietly and sweetly.

“Ok,” I whispered back, unable to hide my nervousness.

Jules began by kissing me gently. She was so gentle and sensual. It felt so different from that unabashed possessed sexual hunger she usually had.

She was very vulnerable. That was obvious.

Then she started caressing my face lovingly. Her fingertips traced along my jaw line and brushed across my forehead. She ran her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp gently.

“I don’t even know why you have such a hold on me,” Jules confessed, gazing at me with longing in her eyes. “I don’t know if it’s your soul or whatever it is. I could never explain it.”

She sighed heavily as she rested her head against my shoulder and began to lick and kiss my neck.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s not like you’re this incredible looking moviestar type. But you just have a ... quality. I can’t put my finger on it but it was intoxicating to me, Drew. Does that make sense?”

“Not at all,” I chuckled.

Her tongue tickled my earlobe and sent shivers throughout my body. I gasped lightly as she sucked hard on it and nibbled.

“I don’t get why you’re this attracted to me,” I said, our eyes just inches apart. “I look in the mirror and I see the pimply face teenager who was too scared to talk to any girl.”

“That makes sense,” she replied, continuing to suck on my earlobe. “I kinda see the same thing when I look at myself. But you were awkward and shy back then, right? But that’s changed, hasn’t it?”

I shrugged slightly.

“Look at yourself right now!” Jules exclaimed excitedly. “There’s nothing about you that says ‘awkward teenage boy’. Your voice sounds confident and commanding. You’re a leader. You’re comfortable in your own skin. And you’ve got this presence about you...”

“I think the kids call it ‘big dick energy’,” I laughed.

“Whatever,” Jules giggled. “The point is, I find you just ... You know...”

Jules shuffled uncomfortably atop me and continued, “There’s something about you that draws me in.” She paused, seemingly steeling herself. “I’m just going to be honest here: I love you. Ok?”

I looked up at her curiously as she stared intensely into my eyes. I wasn’t sure how to respond.

Jules continued, “I’m serious. I love you, Drew.”

She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. She pulled back and we held eye contact for several seconds without saying anything else. Internally, I was frozen. I had no fucking clue how to react.

But externally ... I really hoped my expression wasn’t giving away the fact that I wasn’t ready for this. Not yet, anyway.

But before I could say anything, she suddenly covered her face with her hands. “Fuck, I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry.”

“No, no,” I shook my head, trying to calm her down. “It’s fine! Really!”

Jules lowered her hands from over her face and looked me directly in the eye.

“I meant it though, okay? I feel something for you that I can’t describe. So what else could it be?”

“H-have you ever felt like you’ve been in love before?” I stammered nervously.

“Yes, actually,” Jules answered confidently. “More than once. I told you about a couple of them. So yeah, I do know the feeling.”

She sat up straight, still straddling my thighs, and kinda nervously playing with my balls as she talked. Not to titillate me, but more because she was fidgety. “Here we are, supposed to fuck on our lunch break, and I just go all emo on you.”

“Come here,” I beckoned her, to give me a soft kiss. “There’s no rule that says we can’t fuck while having a deep conversation,” I teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.