These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

My eyes were red the next day. After me and the girls fucked - and I mean really fucked for the very first time, in a normal way in a bed - I had trouble sleeping, thinking about that previous day.

How was any of that real? Did I just imagine that day? I haven’t fucked that many times in one day ... Ever. When Alice and I were first going out, she handled three times on several occasions, but she was in so much pain. She needed the better part of a week to heal. Or at least that’s what she told me.

But I lost count how many times I came yesterday. How many orgasms I gave them all. I’d satisfied all of them!

And the crazy thing is, it felt easy to do. Lydia, Lizzie and Jules were all so worked up all the time, making them cum felt like pressing a button. Or maybe that was just false modesty talking? Maybe I was that good? Or maybe my cock was “the button” and it gave me sexual superpowers or something.

These thoughts bounced around my head nonstop that night in an endless loop, and I couldn’t get a good night’s sleep - and I needed to sleep badly.

So that’s why I was practically sleepwalking when I went into the office that next day. And it’s why I wasn’t paying attention when Jules called my name while walking past.

“Earth to Drew!” I heard, snapped from my thoughts.

I looked up slowly to see Jules staring at me with those big green eyes, letting my eyes adjust to the vision before me.

Fuck, I loved Jules’ style and that counterculture yet professional vibe she carried. The tight white blouse accentuating her full D-cup breasts perfectly matched the short black skirt, black and gray argyle leggings, and knee length boots. Combining that with her usuals - her short dark punk rock hair with the bright red dyed stripe, her cute nose ring and the large black rim glasses - made her such an attractive girl, it almost hurt.

How in the fuck did I get this girl?!

“Hey Drew,” she said cheerfully, smiling widely at me with a knowing grin. The way she looked at me reminded me of a predator sizing up its prey. “Did you hear about the new intern starting tomorrow?”

That’s not what I expected her to say to me first thing today. I figured it would something heavy and suggestive after our evening together.

“What new intern?” I asked confused.

Jules took a seat across from me at my desk.

“A hot chick named Jillian. You should probably meet her sometime later today.”

I laughed and shook my head. “No, I didn’t know an intern was coming.”

“Oh yeah, she’s pretty cool actually. She’s gonna be working here for a month or two helping us out with some stuff.”

“I remember the last intern we hired,” I teased. “Totally hot. Amazing tits...”

Jules smirked and winked at me, playing along. “And you ended up fucking her senseless, if I remember correctly. What was her name? Jennifer? Jodi?”

“Wait, I think I remember now,” I said in mock contemplation. I looked around quickly to see if I could get away with giving Jules a quick kiss. “Hi Jules.”

She blushed. “Hi Drew,” she whispered softly.

The moment lasted only a second before we both broke apart and returned to what would appear from a distance as typical coworker talk.

But it obviously wasn’t.

“So anyway, Jillian...” Jules continued casually. “You’re going to want to check out her Instagram page. Trust me.”

“Why’s that?” I asked curiously.

“Just trust me on this one,” Jules insisted. “Her username is @jilliansweetness. See ya later, handsome.”

With that, she stood up and walked away without waiting for a reply from me. As soon as I saw her go, I pulled up her Instagram.

When I saw Jillian’s grid of photos, the first that grabbed my eye was a photo of her from Halloween a few months back. She was dressed as Harley Quinn in the “Daddy’s lil monster” shirt and the entire costume from the “Suicide Squad” movie. But in her take on it, there were strategically placed tears in the sheer shirt that showed her cleavage ... And holy shit, she definitely had massive boobs under there. The shirt didn’t even cover her black bra, as the bottom of it was visible. Overall, her body was slim and fit, with toned arms and legs, covered with tattoos.

What the hell was in the water around here with all these slim girls who were packing serious curves? Was this place suddenly full of Playboy bunnies?

But then I remembered this was a college town. So that explained that.

Anyway, Jillian was in the entire makeup and costume in the Halloween picture, so it was difficult to see what she really looked like. But then I came across a typical up close selfie.

And this girl was stunningly beautiful. Brown skin, light brown eyes, thick curly hair, perfect cheekbones, flawless complexion. She looked exotic and foreign. She had flag emojis from Japan and Brazil on her Instagram bio, but to me, she looked like I’d imagine Cleopatra looked. I honestly didn’t prefer darker skin girls, but damn, this girl was gorgeous.

“Holy shit...” I whispered to myself.

“I know, right?”

I nearly jumped up to the ceiling as Jules startled me, evidently having snuck up behind me and whispering into my ear.

“W- th ... Fuck!” I gasped as she scared me half to death.

Jules laughed loudly at my reaction. “Sorry about that,” she chuckled.

I tried to compose myself by taking deep breaths and calming down. “It’s okay,” I replied quietly. “You just surprised me.”

Jules leaned forward to whisper directly into my ear again. “Jillian is insanely hot, isn’t she?”

“Yeah, she is,” I admitted reluctantly. “She looks great.”

“I never met her, but I remember having her in a few freshman level classes,” Jules said. “Like Freshman Composition. She was that hot, even then. But it was like a big huge auditorium class, and I was a shy girl, and at that point, I still hadn’t fully discovered my, I don’t know, I guess my bisexuality yet. But I still stared at her from a distance. Like, how could you not stare at those tits?”

“Fuck yes, they’re incredible,” I agreed. “How did you find out she was gonna be an intern here?”

“Well, apparently she sent a great email to management and sent in her resume. Then last week, they called me in to interview her since I was the intern last year and they offered her the position,” Jules explained. “Sorry I forgot to tell you. I’ve had, well, other things on my mind all week.” She snuck a kiss on my cheek.

“Let me guess ... Brad was on the hiring committee?” I laughed.

“Yep, he was on the panel. Said something about ‘her qualifications are impeccable’, or some bullshit like that. Anyway, she seemed sweet enough and I liked her vibe so much. So fucking much. I don’t think she’s all that qualified, but I get it ... Just like you pervs, I wouldn’t mind seeing her every day either.”

“Does someone have a crush?” I asked jokingly.

Jules shrugged nonchalantly. “Maybe.”

“So ... Why did you tell me about her?” I inquired.

“As we established, you did end up fucking the last intern,” she teased, referring to herself. “But yeah, I thought you should know about Jillian.”

“You told me about her as if you wanted me to hook up with her,” I pointed out.

“I dunno man, maybe I am just still horny as fuck after yesterday and after I got in this morning and remembered she’s starting today, yeah, I’m definitely curious about her,” Jules said.

“Do you want to go after her or something?” I laughed.

Jules shook her head dismissively. “No, nothing like that.” She paused for a moment and then added, “I mean ... Maybe I do. But no, not really. Actually, it’s like, I kinda just want to hang out with her. When she starts working here, like...”

“You’re crushing so hard!” I laughed.

Jules sighed, frustrated, “I’m awkward and weird when I crush, okay? You just saw confident Jules when I finally went for it with you. You never saw blubbering mess Jules that needed six months to work up to that, okay?”

I chuckled for a moment, then I thought to myself. And the realization hit me.

“Oh my God,” I laughed. “That whole Bridget Jones thing you had going on, that was just you crushing?”

“Who’s Bridget Jones?” Jules asked me seriously.

“From the movie?”

Nothing.

“‘Bridget Jones’ Diary,’” I tried to explain. “With Renee Zelwegger. You know?”

She smiled sweetly, too shy to say anything, but it was clear she was completely baffled. “Ohhh, yeah. That’s like a new Apple+ show, right? I’ve never subscribed so...”

“No,” I laughed. “It’s a movie, like a romantic comedy. And she keeps this diary and there are these two guys and ... it came out like...” I shook my head and tried to right the ship. “ ... It’s not important. My only point was, she’s awkward and weird around guys she likes but she’s really sweet and ... You really are so much younger than me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” she giggled nervously.

“I totally got sidetracked here,” I confessed. “Anyway, let me try to rewind and start over.”

“Okay,” Jules nodded enthusiastically. “What were we talking about?”

“Right! So, um, you being awkward and sweet with me for the longest time, and you were so quiet for the longest time...”

“Because I was an internal mess,” she laughed. “I think I see your point now. It took me sooo long to build up confidence to talk to you regularly. I didn’t realize how nervous I’d be.”

“And then you eventually propositioned me,” I winked.

Jules blushed bright red. “Uh huh,” she muttered sheepishly.

“That really was quite the leap,” I pointed out.

She blushed again and hid her eyes behind her hands, eeping out a little shriek. “Sorry, you don’t get it, Drew. I just, I mean, yeah, you were married and everything, I mean, are married, but like whatever, right? And it just felt so wrong to even say anything. But then I started thinking about it, and it was like, I knew you were unavailable, but I was still all hot for you, and I couldn’t stop fantasizing about you. Like ... This is weird to say...”

“It’s okay,” I smiled assuredly. “You got me. So you’re safe telling me the story. I promise.”

Jules gave me a shy half smile and continued, “OK, yeah. You’re right. I guess, this is the point you were making? About me? This rambly mess is how I get when I get a crush. And that’s why, to myself I was like, ‘Jules, just tell him. Let him reject you, and that is the only way you can move on. Otherwise, you’ll just obsess about this guy forever.’”

“I’m still in disbelief that you were obsessed with me,” I shook my head, chuckling.

“Am obsessed,” she corrected. “Present tense. I mean, yeah, I love being that femme fatale sex kitten person. That’s me when I’m confident, and I channel a lot of confidence from my sexual side. But that obsessive part of me that’s unsure, the part that has it so fucking bad for you...”

“Yeah?” I interrupted her. “How does that work?”

“Well, uhm, well, when I get obsessed with someone...” She looked down at the ground embarrassed. “Like, when I fall for someone ... I get needy and clingy. It’s kind of embarrassing to admit because it sounds so pathetic. Especially since you’re married and all. And even more so that I’m so sexually free, you know? The sexual side of me just takes what she wants and knows damn well who to ask for it.”

“But you’re not a slut,” I said. “You’re just horny.”

Her face flushed bright red and she bit her lip, nodding slowly. “Yeah, like, endlessly horny. Like, seriously, I literally soak myself because I get so horny. Who does that? Nobody, except me apparently. And, I guess I might be a ‘slut’ by the conventional definition. Since I like casual sex with men and women, I’m ‘slutty.’ Especially the past three or four years or so, when I really came out of my shell. But a few times, I’ve been, you know, with certain people, like I am with you ... All those times I was just, like, super into them.”

She glanced at me nervously, biting her lip again. Her cheeks burned crimson, and her eyes darted back down towards the floor. “Sorry if that freaks you out. If I’m being honest, on some surface level ... Like ... You know, nevermind,” she trailed off. “We started talking about Jillian and I just started rambling.”

“Don’t apologize,” I reassured her. “This is great stuff. Don’t hold anything back. Tell me everything. Let me in.”

Jules looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth opened slightly, trying to formulate words. Then she closed it and exhaled heavily through pursed lips. She reached up and brushed her bangs away from her forehead and stared at the ceiling. After a moment, she finally spoke softly.

“So, yeah, that’s basically how I got obsessed with you. It wasn’t really intentional, though. It just sorta happened. It has kinda escalated pretty quickly after we hooked up for real, actually. I know it’s only been like, fuck, 24 hours pretty much, but, like, wow. Just, like, holy shit.”

“Wow, indeed,” I agreed, smiling. “Holy fucking hell.”

Jules giggled and shrugged awkwardly, running her hand over mine shyly, looking around to make sure nobody in the office noticed. We stood quietly for a minute.

“Anyway,” she sighed. “I know it’s hard to believe, especially since I’ve been so secretive about it, but, like, I really am into you.”

I nodded. “It’s okay. It’s heavy, but it’s okay. It feels good to be wanted. I haven’t felt that way in a long time. Thank you for trusting me enough to share your feelings.”

Jules grinned widely and leaned forward to kiss me lightly on the cheek. Her soft lips pressed against my skin and her warm breath blew across my cheek.

“We shouldn’t be having this deep of a conversation just standing like down the hallway from your office,” she laughed. “I’m just ... Vomiting all this shit out. I’m sorry.”

I pulled out my phone and checked what time it is. “I have a 10 a.m. so I’m technically free until then. Let’s talk in my office.”

Jules smiled and followed behind me. When we arrived in my office, she shut the door and locked it.

“Thank god!” Jules exclaimed loudly. “Nobody should accidentally hear all this! If people find out about us...”

“Scandal. I know,” I said.

“Right?! So, anyway, um, thank you for letting me vent. For listening to me ramble about all these crazy things that have happened to me recently. You’re probably thinking I’m insane, huh?”

“No, no. Not at all.”

She paused for a second, considering whether to continue speaking. “Okay ... Well, I’ve been struggling with something for a while, but I didn’t want to bring it up out there. Anyway, I didn’t know if I should tell you later. But I’m gonna say ‘fuck it.’ I’m gonna say it. Can you promise me that you won’t freak out or judge me or anything?”

“Of course. Whatever it is, I’m gonna listen.”

Jules took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Um ... Okay, so ... I’m not bisexual.”

“What?” I asked. I wasn’t really wound up in her identity as a bisexual. Having her is all that matters to me.

She fidgeted. “I don’t really identify as bi. I identify as pansexual.”

“Pansexual?” I asked. “I’ve heard of it, but never used the word.”

Jules explained, “It means attracted to people regardless of gender identity or orientation. Like, how women are what jumps out to you as far as sexual attraction, but for me, it’s more about personalities and emotions than anything physical.”

“That makes sense,” I replied. “I mean, I see what you’re saying. People aren’t just defined by their genitals.”

She blushed, “well, if there is anybody who is defined by their genitals, it’d definitely be you.”

I did a spit take at that. “I suppose,” I laughed.

“Anyway,” Jules continued, “it’s not like I was born this way. I went through phases where I identified as totally straight then wondered if I was totally gay. But I realized early on that I could experience pleasure from either side, and that made me realize that maybe I wasn’t strictly heterosexual or homosexual. What really did it for me, that showed me that pansexual is the best word to describe me, is when I discovered that I liked watching porn featuring trans women. When you have a fucking hot woman with a beautiful cock, well, that’s just perfect. That opened my eyes to the possibility of being attracted to men or women, even intersex individuals. Just everyone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.