These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

Lydia pushed open the door to her bedroom and led Lizzie then myself inside. Both girls plopped into Lydia’s double bed and they scootched closer to each other and laid themselves out flat, facing me as I sat before them. Their huge natural tits flattened against their chests and looked gigantic. From this angle, Lydia’s shorts were stretched in such a way that I could see her pink panties.

“Jesus Christ,” I muttered, taking in their bodies. My cock, still bobbing before me, twitched noticably as I looked at them. Both girls were so gorgeous and sexy, and even though I knew they wanted me to fuck them again, seeing Lydia’s cute pink underwear only made me harder.

Lizzie smiled at my reaction. “See something you like, daddy?”

“Yeah ... you two. I have no idea how you’re only 14 and are so skinny but have boobs bigger than your heads. That’s fucking ridiculous.”

They giggled, their faces lighting up with excitement. “So you wanna fuck us now?” Lydia asked excitedly.

“Fuck,” I said, squeezing my cock head reflexively as I looked down at them. “I’m going straight to hell.”

“Oh yeah?” Lizzie laughed. “You gonna tell God you fucked us and didn’t repent?”

“God knows already,” I replied, smiling. “The Bible is teeming with incest anyway. So I’m sure I’ll be forgiven. But let’s save that discussion for later.”

I took off my shirt and threw it onto the floor. My pants fell to the ground next and I kicked them aside. I stepped out of my shoes and socks, letting them fall to the carpet.

Lydia’s breath caught as she watched me strip down completely naked in front of her and Lizzie. The girls stared at my cock which was fully erect and pulsing, pointing nearly straight upward.

“That thing is massive, Dad!” Lizzie announced, as if she didn’t know that fact already. “Are you ready to fuck us yet?”

“Not just yet, sweethearts,” I chuckled and got into the bed and knelt down on my knees before them, staring at their beautiful nude bodies, my cock bobbing, standing before them like an obelisk.

“So your dick wants more action tonight, hm?” Lizzie grinned and nodded.

“Doing it with Jules however many times tonight wasn’t enough for you?” Lizzie continued.

“Well...” I started, stroking my cock slowly. “ ... it’s not exactly about that anymore.”

Lizzie and Lydia cocked their eyebrows curiously.

“You still never told us about how the night went with Jules,” Lizzie pointed out.

“Yeah,” Lydia said sheepishly. “We kinda distracted you when you tried to tell us. Sorry Daddy.”

“Oh yeah,” Lizzie remembered. “That’s right.” She gave Lydia a playful punch in the ribs, making her giggle again. The two tickled each other, which made their tits jiggle wildly. “Tell us alllll about Jules!” Lizzie demanded.

The girls were so damn adorable, with their huge breasts pressed together between their arms as they lied before me. They relished teasing me. That much was clear. By pivoting to asking me about Jules after they were begging me to fuck them, they didn’t care that they’d gotten me aroused and finally gave in. They were simply happy to tease me and watch me squirm. Just like Jules did.

Do I have some sort of quality that makes me fun to tease?

I cleared my throat. “Well ... okay.” I paused for a moment. “So she likes me. A LOT.” I let that sink in for a minute, hoping they would catch on and realize exactly what that meant. But instead, they just grinned at each other, waiting patiently for me to continue. “And I like her. Like, a lot.” I swallowed nervously, trying to ignore the throbbing erection bobbing before me. Since apparently it was story time, I sat on their bed. “And she really really really likes my dick.”

Lydia burst into laughter at that, causing Lizzie to join in. As soon as she calmed down, Lizzie laughed, “You know what? You need to stop, and stroke your dick for us while telling the story. Now, continue.”

“What?” I laughed, then I sighed and rolled my eyes, knowing full well that I wouldn’t be able to deny them this time. Or any time, honestly.

Right as I grabbed my thick cock and begin slowly squeezing it and moving my hand, I noticed Lydia’s hand reaching into her shorts, underneath her pink panties. I watched as she slowly slid one finger behind her underwear. I crooked my eyebrow at her and she smirked back at me.

“Come here, Daddy,” Lydia whispered huskily. She patted the bed next to her. “Sit between us.”

I hesitated, unsure of what she wanted. Wasn’t I going to tell them about Jules first? But Lydia’s gaze was intense and pleading, so I knew there wasn’t any turning back. So the twins separated enough so I could sit between them.

It was a tough fit for all three of us on Lydia’s double bed, and as a result, Lizzie started to fall off the edge.

“Holy shit,” she shrieked as she tried to maintain her balance and catch herself, but I saved her by catching her by her waist and pulling her close.

“Careful!” I chided instinctually in my best father voice. “This bed isn’t exactly big enough for three of us,” I chuckled.

“It’s plenty big for Lizzie and me. Just sayin’,” Lydia smiled suggestively.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “That may be, but three people...”

“Just hold us close and we’ll be fine, Daddy,” Lydia cooed as she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist. Then Lydia reached over and grasped my dick, smiling at me fiendishly. “So, where’d we leave off?”

“Jules, um, r-really liking my d-dick,” I stuttered.

The two of them continued to stroke my shaft while I tried to continue telling them the rest of my story. Their hands looked so small against my massive erection, and I felt myself getting diamond hard again as I described Jules’ confession.

“So, when she first saw my dick,” I said breathlessly, “she freaked out a little bit. But then she started rubbing it and kissing it, saying stuff like ‘oh my God!’ and ‘that’s the biggest fucking dick I’ve ever seen!’”

Lizzie laughed loudly. “You know, she’s right. Your cock IS pretty big.”

Lydia echoed, “yeah, daddy, you’re SO RIDICULOUSLY big!”

I grinned widely. “Yeah,” I agreed. “And she had trouble getting it in her mouth and in her vagina for that matter.”

Lizzie chuckled. “Well, yeah ... I had trouble too!”

I glanced over at Lydia and found her gazing at me intently. She seemed embarrassed and flushed slightly.

“It barely fit into my pussy,” Lydia murmured, “and it hurt a lot.”

Lizzie gave her sister a knowing glance. “Didn’t it?”

“Like, we did lose our virginity to you daddy, so that hurt anyway.” Lydia added with a giggle. “But I kinda loved it too. Like, it hurt but it felt REALLY GOOD too.”

“I thought it would be weird at first,” Lizzie admitted sheepishly. “Because you’re my dad and everything. But I didn’t care once you put it inside me. Like Lydia said, it hurt but it also felt really good.”

“We both came after all,” Lydia giggled.

I watched the two girls closely, looking back and forth between them as they talked about losing their virginity to me while slowly stroking my cock. They were smiling at one another and blushing a bit.

“I’m glad you two liked it,” I said, “and I’m sorry if I hurt you during it.”

Lydia added, “it wasn’t your fault, Dad. We knew what we were signing up for.”

Lizzie nodded. “We wanted to try it anyway though.”

“I mean, yeah, maybe it’s wrong of us to be sleeping with our own dad...” Lydia paused for a moment. “ ... but we both enjoyed it so much! And it felt SO GOOD! Plus, we know we’ll always have something special with each other now. No matter what happens, we won’t forget about that.”

Lizzie added enthusiastically, “Plus, Lydia was right, it makes us feel closer to you. More connected somehow.”

“Oh yeah,” Lydia agreed, nodding. “It definitely helps with that. Especially since you’ve been our favorite parent anyway. You’ve always taken the lead taking care of us. We’re your little angels, right? And you’d do anything for us.

“Even fuck us,” Lizzie giggled.

What they said give me pause and my guilt quickly started to return. I couldn’t believe I physically hurt them. I mean, it did hurt Alice all the time, and every other girlfriend I had before her was too scared to fuck it, and that’s why Alice was my first.

But the fact that they felt weird about fucking me too because I was their dad and was the one taking the lead with them as parents their whole lives? That hurt. That jarred me out of this lusted haze.

The girls looked at me expectantly while they stroked me, waiting for a response. All I peeped out sadly was, “I’m sorry I hurt you.”

They both sighed softly and kept stroking me. “That’s okay Daddy,” Lydia cooed, “we know how hard it must have been for you to take the lead and stuff.”

“There’s nothing you can do about being so goddamn big,” Lizzie added. Lizzie continued nervously. “Daddy ... ummm ... Just in case it wasn’t obvious, and please don’t run away because I can see it in your eyes...”

“You can?” I asked. The girls stopped stroking me and looked at me questioningly. I realized then that they could tell something was different.

“Yeah,” Lizzie said quietly, “you seem distracted. Like you’re thinking about something really important.”

“Uh huh,” Lydia confirmed, nodding. “We know you’re not sure.”

“But what I was gonna say is ... We want you to keep fucking us. Regularly. Every day even. Starting now.”

Lizzie smiled sweetly and Lydia put her arm around Lizzie’s shoulder. Both of them stared lovingly into my eyes with those big beautiful blue eyes of theirs.

“But it’s wrong,” I contended. “And the fact in hurt you...”

“No it won’t!” Lydia insisted. “Please let us have sex with you, Daddy! This time, we’ll be ready for it!”

“Ready for it?” I repeated.

The twins nodded eagerly. “You see,” Lydia explained excitedly, “this time we won’t be afraid anymore. We’ve done it already and it was AWESOME, even if it did hurt. So we promise to be prepared this time!”

“Really?” I asked, genuinely interested. “How do you plan on being ‘prepared?’”

“Well,” Lizzie started, “like Lydia says, last time we weren’t sure what to expect so we couldn’t focus on enjoying ourselves. At least not at first. We tried, but we ended up hurting pretty bad. That’s why I screamed so loud.”

“That happened because of me?!” I exclaimed. “I’m sorry, Lizzie!”

“No, no, Daddy,” Lizzie quickly assured me. “It’s okay! You didn’t do anything wrong! Actually, it kinda turned out great. But it would be easier next time if we were mentally prepared first.”

My eyes widened and I slapped their hands away. “Mentally prepared? Oh my God, I ... You didn’t ... Girls, I...” My voice trailed off and I swallowed loudly. Did I take advantage of them?

“Daaaadddd,” Lizzie laughed, “I meant mentally prepared for how big you are!”

My jaw had dropped open and I stared at them in shock. For a split second, I felt terrible. The twins burst into laughter and then hugged me tightly.

“Girls,” I whispered, shaking my head in disbelief. “What the hell am I going to do with you two?”

“Fuck us, Daddy,” Lizzie giggled. “We’re ready now.”

I groaned and shook my head. “God dammit, girls.”

Lizzie smirked at me. “Come on, Daddy. Just fuck us.”

I sighed heavily. “Alright. Okay, fine.” I got back up on my knees, my cock bouncing menacingly before me, as I took hold of my cock. “Let’s start easy.”

“Easy?” Lydia gasped, wide eyed.

Lizzie chuckled, “Dad, ‘easy’ isn’t the word we’d use for your huge dick.”

I smiled and gave the girls a wink. “Yeah, maybe not ‘easy.’ How about ... slow?” I stroked myself slowly, letting the twins watch intently as my hand worked its magic on my stiffening shaft. “Okay,” I continued after a moment, “maybe not THAT slow either.” I sped up until I was rapidly jerking my cock, making my balls slap against my thighs with every stroke.

“Your balls are sooo big too,” Lydia moaned in awe.

I glanced down between my legs and acknowledged my balls. I know my testicles looked enormous compared to normal sized ones. Even though they were well used today, having came three times today with Jules, they were still abnormally large compared to normal men. I knew that. And I couldn’t deny that they did feel heavy and full right now.

The twins watched hungrily as I stroked myself faster, getting to my apex of hardness within seconds. I let go of my rigid cock, leaving it to bob in front of me as I looked down at my daughters. They were both staring at my throbbing erection with hungry eyes.

“Are you guys ready yet?” I asked quietly. Neither one said anything. They simply nodded silently.

“Take your shorts and panties off,” I ordered. Both girls complied instantly, excitedly, quickly removing their shirts. They couldn’t take their smiles off their faces if they tried. My eyes roamed over their gorgeous bodies. I was still shocked at how they were so skinny yet had such massive tits. Not only were their breasts incredibly large but they were firm and round. They both had large pink areolas about four inches across which contrasted sharply with their pale skin. They both had matching nipples in the center, neither being overly large nor small. Just right for nibbling.

I leaned forward slightly and kissed Lydia softly on the lips. Instinctively, he grabbed my cock as I leaned over her for the kiss. “You taste good,” I murmured. She blushed and licked her own lips, tasting herself on mine. We broke apart and I stared into her blue eyes. “And you smell so fucking sweet too.” She smiled warmly at me and ran her fingers through my hair. “Wow,” I whispered breathlessly, staring at the two sexy little angels with such unreal proportions. “It’s like...” I paused, trying to find words for it. “ ... like you’re made out of plastic.”

Lydia laughed. “We’re very real. And your giant cock looks real enough too!” She giggled and surprised me when she started sucking on my neck. The feeling of her soft tongue licking up and down that sensitive section of flesh felt incredible.

Lizzie then reached forward and grabbed my cock in her hands.

At that moment, I closed my eyes and took stock of this situation. I had one of my twin girls, naked, nibbling and kissing me on my neck while my other twin girl, also naked, was tugging on my hard cock with both hands.

This was really happening? My 14-year-old girls were hungrily pleasuring me. Here for me in every way. I opened my eyes, stared straight ahead, and muttered despite myself, “this is so weird.”

Lizzie stopped stroking me, looked up at me, and gave me a mischievous grin. Then she scootched down the bed underneath me until my cock was level with her mouth. Then she put my cock in her mouth and sucked gently. This was even more bizarre than I thought it would be. I couldn’t believe my own daughter was giving me a blowjob right now! Even though she’d obviously done it before at this point. My little girl, who was still in middle school, who if she didn’t somehow have a porn star body at age 14, would look like a perfectly normal child. And she was blowing me.

So wrong.

“Daddy, switch me spots,” Lydia asked. “Lizzie, come here.”

We switched around so I was lying on my back and Lizzie quickly reattached her lips to my cock, waiting for Lydia to help her suck my dick.

But that never happened.

Instead, Lydia behind her sister and slid her hand towards Lizzie’s crotch. Lizzie gasped, the noise sending vibrations through the tip of my dick, when she felt her sister touch her pussy, and soon she was moaning and squirming around in pleasure. Lizzie kept sucking on my mammoth cockhead as Lydia kept her fingers inside her sister while reaching forward to fondle her twin sister’s tits from behind. She began to kiss her sister’s neck, all while Lizzie didn’t relent sucking my dick.

After a few minutes of this, Lydia asked, “Dad?”

“Yeah honey,” I replied, running my fingers through Lizzie’s hair while she blew me. Lydia continued rubbing Lizzie’s pussy and said, “Can we kiss?”

“Sure, honey,” I chuckled. So all this we’ve done together and she was nervous about kissing?

Lydia left her sister’s pussy and crawled forward to kiss me softly on the lips, then she moved close and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into another embrace. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed passionately. I felt Lizzie’s head bobbing quicker and faster on my cock. She must have sensed something because suddenly she let go of my shaft and sat upright. She grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed me backwards until I fell back flat on my back. My cock pointed directly upwards, fully engorged and ready to explode, covered in Lizzie’s saliva and my flowing precum.

Then Lizzie knelt between my legs and took my impossibly fat cock into her mouth again. As she did so, Lydia stopped kissing me and crawled atop me to straddle my head. She lowered herself down onto my face. The first thing I tasted was her sweet juices. She smelled wonderful; clean, fresh and sexy. And I knew instinctively that there would be plenty of those delicious fluids coming out later tonight.

The taste of her pussy on my tongue was suddenly complimented by what felt like a second mouth taking care of my throbbing member. I felt a tongue on my balls, a mouth sucking on the head of my cock, and I moaned loudly, which made Lydia moan from the vibrations. I focused on showing off my talent to eat pussy, grazing the tip of my tongue all over and around her clit as I licked alphabet patterns across her wet slit.

Almost immediately, she started bucking against my mouth, and I felt my cock vibrate from the sounds of her moans. Then I heard Lizzie giggle. “You look so hot right now,” I heard Lizzie tell her sister. “Sucking your daddy’s big cock!”

“Oh God yes,” Lydia begged. “Please Daddy, lick my clit harder, please ... Oh yeah ... I like it rough back there.”

I sucked on my little girl’s clit, again reflecting on how fucked up this was. But damn if it didn’t feel good!

“Daddy, put your finger inside me,” Lydia ordered. I quickly complied and slid one finger into her tight hole. I hooked my finger so it reached her g-spot.

“Oohhhh, ohh godddd,” Lydia groaned, bucking her hips up against my hand and face. “Daddyyyy, yesssss ... mmmm ... ooooohhh...”

It was clear that Lydia needed some serious stimulation. I used two fingers and pumped them in and out of her tiny vagina. She was even more soaking wet in no time at all.

“Lizzie, quit just watching. You need to suck him,” Lydia commanded her. “Fuck ... I’m soo ... Soooo ... close,” Lydia panted.

I felt Lizzie’s mouth envelop my cock as Lydia focused solely on the sensations of being fingered and eaten out by me. My cock twitched every time Lizzie moved her lips back and forth on me.

Lizzie bobbed her head rapidly, working on getting me ready to cum. But then I felt Lydia’s thighs squeeze my head tightly. Warm juices began to trickle out of her. Her body twitched as she moaned, “Yeeeees ... yeeeesss ... OHHHHH GODDDD!!! YESSS!!!”

Lizzie kept going, while Lydia serenely enjoyed her orgasm, breathing contentedly, her thighs finally loosening from my head.

After a few minutes of afterglow, Lydia climbed off my lap and laid next to me, smiling contentedly.

“Sis,” Lydia told Lizzie, “you’ve got to try it. You’ll love it. Daddy is so fucking good with his tongue.”

Lizzie took her mouth off my cock, still holding it in place as she looked up at us.

“Try it?” Lizzie asked.

“69 with Daddy,” Lydia said excitedly.

I looked at Lizzie questioningly. She nodded slowly.

I kissed Lydia’s forehead tenderly before Lizzie took her sister’s advice and crawled on top of me, first kissing me passionately as we pressed our bodies together. Our hands roamed over each others skin until Lydia pushed Lizzie to flip her body around so she was straddling my face.

Lizzie’s pussy was glistening with her own juices as she lowered herself onto my waiting tongue. As soon as I touched her clit with the tip of my nose, Lizzie gasped loudly and arched her back. Her legs wrapped themselves firmly around my head, trapping me between them as she started to ride my face relentlessly.

“God yes,” Lizzie cried as I stuck my tongue out and gave her that initial long lick that drove her crazy. Then I sucked on her clit and flicked it gently with the tip of my tongue, eliciting another loud moan from Lizzie as she rode my face furiously.

Lizzie’s breathing became heavy and ragged, her cries echoing throughout Lydia’s bedroom as she reached yet another peak. With one final grunt, Lizzie came, shuddering violently and flooding my mouth with her sweet juices - just 30 seconds after I started eating her out.

She was already worked up and barely needed me to do much of anything.

Lydia, who lied next to us watching, giggled as Lizzie collapsed on me, exhausted, her pussy still inches from my face.

“Wow,” Lydia whispered breathlessly. “That was awesome! You came so fast, sis Now you’re making me want to go again...”

I felt Lydia’s hand slide down my stomach to rest on my throbbing erection while Lizzie suddenly moved her pussy back to my face again, continuing to be on cloud nine humping my face.

“Mmmmmm,” Lydia purred seductively as she moved her fingers lightly across my shaft. “You have such a huge dick. It’s perfect.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.