These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

When I left Jules’ place, I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. Did I really just hook up with possibly the most beautiful, sexiest adult woman I’ve ever met? (I had to use the qualifier ‘adult’ since my daughters might be the most attractive girls I’ve ever seen, regardless of age).

Jules was intoxicating on all levels. Mentally, physically, emotionally. And holy shit, she has it for me BAD. I couldn’t believe that she had a crush on me for this long, so much so that she couldn’t believe she was actually with me. How crazy is that?!

I even thought for a moment, Jules was going to tell me she was in love with me. That would’ve freaked me out, but turned me on a fair bit as well. There was already such intense chemistry between us...

These thoughts bounced around my head on the drive home. Then they transitioned to my daughters. I couldn’t believe they tracked me down at Jules’ place. I couldn’t believe they made jokes about the size of my dick to Jules. I was mortified they’d show their immaturity and let it slip that I had evidently decided to begin sexual relationships with them.

But they didn’t. Thank God.

And now, there I was, going home to them, their mom no doubt “working late” again, meaning me and the girls were on our own tonight.

Which meant we were probably going to fuck. Because that’s apparently something we’re doing now.

It’s weird. Somehow things went from zero to sixty real quick. From flirting to flashing to actual fucking sex in like 48 hours.

What happened? Why did everything happen so fast with the twins?

They planned it that way though. They admitted that. How could a couple of 14-year-olds manipulate their father like that? How did they play me? What kind of power does this give them?

Why am I letting myself fall under their spell so easily?

I was thinking about all these questions as I pulled up to my house. The girls were no doubt waiting for me inside.

Alice’s car wasn’t in the garage, so she must still be working. Or she was ‘working.’ But she should’ve finished teaching by now. But I knew what she was out late doing. All I could do is shrug.

I opened the unlocked screen door and walked through the kitchen and living room. Lydia and Lizzie were sitting on the couch, watching TV. Their faces brightened when they saw me coming toward them.

“Hey Dad!” Lydia said excitedly.

Lizzie stood up quickly and ran into my open arms. Her tits jiggled everywhere as she ran toward me. She definitely previously retired her bra for the evening. Lydia too, probably.

Lydia joined her sister, running towards me as well. We hugged briefly before Lydia pulled away.

Lizzie looked at me and smiled. “Hi Daddy,” she whispered.

Lizzie shocked me as she grabbed my crotch, with no fanfare whatsoever, causing me to jump back away from them as she giggled while my eyes widened.

“Daddy! You came home late. What were you doing at Jules’ place, hm?” she asked innocently.

I sighed and shook my head. “Nothing important,” I mumbled.

Lizzie nodded knowingly. “You know Mommy wouldn’t approve of your little girlfriend.”

“And I don’t approve of her boyfriend,” I muttered. “So it’s none of her business.”

“Maybe it isn’t, but it’s ours. And we think she’s hot.” Lizzie leaned in closer to me. “We want you to fuck her. And keep doing it too!”

My mouth dropped open. “I can’t believe you two actually want me to keep seeing Jules. Like, seriously?”

Lizzie grinned and shrugged her shoulders. “Of course we do. We love her. She’s cool. So yeah. Keep fucking her daddy.”

Lydia pouted. “But we’ll miss you, Daddy. Don’t stay out super late all the time please.”

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I won’t be gone overnight or anything anytime soon.”

Lizzie surprised me again when wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me passionately. Then Lydia took off her shirt exposing those huge DDD breasts of hers.

I gently pushed them away. “Ok, girls. Hold up.”

They both stopped kissing me and stared at me.

“What did you say?” Lydia asked.

“Let’s just cool our jets,” I replied. “This is getting weird. Let’s go watch some TV until Mom comes home.”

“Weird? Why’s it weird?” Lydia questioned.

Because ... Just ... because...” I stammered. “It’s just wrong.”

Lizzie laughed. “No it’s not. It’s perfect!”

“How is it ‘perfect,’ exactly?” I demanded.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Oh come on, Daddy. We’re having fun with it. That’s all that matters. Right, Lyds?”

Lydia nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, totally.”

The girls kept talking but I couldn’t hear them anymore. All I heard was my own thoughts:

Why am I having such a hard time accepting this? I’ve known these two beautiful creatures since birth. They are my flesh and blood. How could something so wrong and something that should be disgusting feel so natural?

Am I a bad man for wanting to fuck my own daughters? Of course I was. That fact was undeniable.

“Dad! Did you hear us?” Lizzie shouted.

“Yes, yes. Sorry, I was lost in thought,” I answered sheepishly.

Lizzie frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. “Well, what were you thinking about?” she demanded.

I tried to hide behind my hands, pinching my temples. “Uh, nothing important.”

Lydia and Lizzie looked at each other, knowing I was full of shit.

“Come on Dad,” Lizzie said. “Spill it already. What are you hiding?”

“Nothing, really.” I lied. “Just, um, let’s sit down on the couch and talk.

As we sat down, Lizzie tore her top off. “If Lydia could be topless, then so could I,” she declared defiantly.

I felt myself blushing. The sight of their breasts made me instantly hard. Whether I liked it or not.

They snuggled next to me on either side, their breasts squeezed against my side, and I chuckled nervously. “You know, there’s no need for you to be topless right now.”

“Really, Dad?” Lydia smirked. “You’ve been staring at our tits every day since we started wearing bras, remember? So now you suddenly think they’re inappropriate? Come on, Dad. You’ve already fucked us both! You’re being ridiculous.”

Their words cut deep into me, reminding me of the terrible thing I’d done.

Lydia reached between us and grabbed hold of my cock through my pants. “See, your cock agrees with me.”

“Stop!” I exclaimed. “Please stop teasing me.”

My raised voice stopped them in their tracks. They froze in place and stared at me curiously.

“Sorry,” I mumbled quietly, embarrassed that I’d yelled at them. “I didn’t mean to shout.”

Lydia shrugged. “Don’t worry about it, Dad. It’s cool.”

I sighed loudly. “Don’t you think we took things a little too far? Too fast? This whole thing is moving pretty quickly.”

“Not at all,” Lydia argued. “We’re fine. Really.”

I groaned softly as I rubbed my forehead. “Alright, alright,” I groaned. “Here’s the thing though. You’re my daughters. I remember bringing you home from the hospital, me and your mom overwhelmed by having twins and wondering if we could raise you right. I remember you being innocent little girls, but now...”

“Now we’re fucking hot babes with huge tits, aren’t we?” Lydia grinned. “And we’ll continue to grow bigger and hotter since puberty isn’t done with us yet.”

The statement made my dick jump inside my pants.

“So yeah, I guess I did ... fuck ... have sex with you two before, but I’m your dad. It was so fucking wrong. I let my guard down big time, and I regret it so much.”

Lydia nodded. “Yeah, we know.”

“Do you though? Do you really?” I asked. “Because you seem to be enjoying yourself, and you’re clearly encouraging me to have sex with you again.”

“And?” Lydia challenged. “Is that bad?”

“Y-y-yes,” I replied hesitantly. “Yes it is. You don’t really know what you’re doing. This is scarring you for life, even though you don’t realize it.”

“What do you mean, Daddy?” Lydia looked confused.

“You’ll get older, find some other husband, and in the back of your mind you’ll ... You’ll remember what ... Remember what I did to you,” I stammered, tears welling up on my eyes. I am their father, and I fucking failed them. My fight-or-flight instinct was ready to kick in any second.

But I knew I needed to calm myself down first.

“Okay,” Lydia said calmly. “Let’s take a step back here. Let’s talk about this logically.”

Lydia put her arm around me and pulled me close to her warm body. She kissed my cheek and whispered soothingly in my ear. “Everything’s going to be okay, Dad.”

Lizzie snuggled up next to us, pressing her soft breasts against my side. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and held onto me tight, and despite my emerging internal protests, it did feel good that both of my girls were snuggling against me, both topless, both with their breasts squeezing against my side.

It felt so good to hold them, especially knowing that they wanted me there, that they didn’t want me to leave, that they enjoyed holding me as much as I loved feeling their bodies pressed against mine.

Even though it was wrong as fuck.

Lydia smiled sweetly at me and gave me another kiss on the cheek. Then she leaned forward and planted another one directly on my lips. Our tongues danced together as our mouths opened wide, exploring each others before I abruptly pulled away.

“Lydia! I...” I tried to protest.

“Shh!” Lydia hushed me. “Just relax. We need to talk about something important.”

Lizzie giggled softly as she sat beside us.

“Daddy?” Lydia asked gently. “Are you mad at us?”

I swallowed. “Of course not, sweetheart. I’m not mad at you or your sister. But ... I think maybe we should stop sleeping with each other for now.”

“Why?” Lizzie sounded hurt. “Don’t you like being with us anymore?”

“No, it’s not that at all,” I lied. “I love you two so much and I want nothing more than to continue making memories with you, but this sexual ... thing ... This road we’ve taken isn’t healthy. It’s unhealthy for both of us and it’s hurting you too. You just don’t realize it yet.”

I looked back and forth at them. They stared blankly at me. I sighed, stood up, and addressed them as they sat topless next to each other on the couch.

Fuck, these girls. Their unbelievable bodies. Their perfect tits. It was going to be hard to not get distracted while I tried to make my case to them.

“Please listen carefully, girls.” I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “This is really hard for me to say. And I know that you’re probably thinking right now ‘Dad, shut up and fuck us.’ That’s fine. If I wasn’t trying to protect both of you then yeah, I’d gladly give in. But I am protecting you and I care too much about you to let this go any further.”

I paused again, taking a few deep breaths while staring into space so I didn’t get caught up staring at them. “You see ... The truth is that I’m scared shitless about what might happen to either of you if people find out about our secret. Or to me.”

Lydia and Lizzie looked at me questioningly before looking back at one another and giggling.

“Uh ... Dad?” Lydia said as her eyes darted down. “I think you’re hard right now.”

I looked downward and discovered that yes, I did have a semi, giving me a larger than usual bulge down my thigh. I slumped my shoulders and smiled slightly before rolling my eyes and sighing loudly. “Jesus Christ girls, I’m serious!”

Lizzie giggled again. “Oh Daddy, we didn’t mean to upset you. Just forget we mentioned it okay? Please?”

“Yes, daddy.” Lydia nodded, unable to hide a grin. “I know, please forgive us.”

They both stood up and approached me. My body stiffened at first until they wrapped their arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I instinctively wrapped my arms around their inexplicably narrow waists.

“Girls ... You know I love you, right?” I whispered quietly against their warm necks.

The twins giggled and nodded their heads emphatically.

“Yes, I love you too, dad...” Lydia answered hesitantly. “But ... We need to tell you something important.”

I sensed they were going to continue to push the envelope. I sighed, “What is it?”

Lizzie spoke softly, “Daddy, there’s something we want to ask you. Something we haven’t discussed yet.”

“Okay ... Go ahead,” I responded nervously.

Lizzie continued, “Do you remember when we were little and we used to share our secrets with each other?”

I thought back fondly to when they were younger and talked to each other in what could only be described as ‘twin language’. They’d speak to each other without words, using only smiles and hand and eye gestures instead of the cute little peeps and wordlets normal kids used. It was adorable!

Lizzie asked me, “And remember when we shared our first kiss with you?”

“You mean yesterday!?” I asked, exasperated.

They both laughed and nodded their heads excitedly.

“Yeah, that was pretty cool wasn’t it?!” Lizzie exclaimed happily before suddenly changing her tone. “Um ... Daddy?”

“Hmm?” I replied, turning to face her curiously. She glanced briefly at Lydia who gave her a knowing smile before asking, “Dad ... Do you love us?”

“Of course I do, sweetheart. And nothing would ever change that. Not even, you know...” I trailed off, unsure of how to finish my sentence. I didn’t want to actually say the words.

She grinned knowingly. “No matter what happens between us?”

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. “It’ll always be special. I’ll admit that. But...”

“Wait,” Lizzie said, interrupting me mid-sentence. “You think it was special?” Lydia hugged me tighter, and Lizzie followed suit. Both of them put their heads on my chest and looked up at me.

“Well ... yeah,” I chuckled nervously. “Why wouldn’t it be?”

“‘Because ... It’s wrong,’” Lizzie said, lowering her voice to do an impression of me. “‘You’re my daughters.’ Oh, and then you’re supposed to go into some sort of monologue about how beautiful we are and blah, blah, blah.”

Lydia followed her sister’s lead. “But then Dad’s gonna be like, ‘What we did is wrong, but I love you and that’s what makes it special.’” Lydia changed her tone to one of firmness, looking intensely into my eyes. “Is that what you’d say? Is that why you think it was special? Or are you just trying to rationalize your feelings?”

I stared at them blankly, wondering where these questions were coming from. They were much too young to be this assertive and confident in this conversation. It was a reminder that their minds were just as precocious as their bodies.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, “Look, uhm ... You two aren’t going to believe this but...” I started but stopped myself abruptly.

“Yes we will,” Lizzie interrupted me again. “Unless you’re lying and it’s obvious you’re lying.”

“Okay okay!” I shouted impatiently. “Let me explain...”

Lydia cut me off once more. “Just tell us already.”

“You keep interrupting me!” I shook my head in exasperation. “Jesus Christ ... Okay fine! Here goes ... It was special because it felt right.”

Their mouths dropped open and they looked at each other, instinctively squeezing me tighter. I couldn’t believe I said that and I was about to backtrack. The silence seemed to last forever until Lydia spoke up, “So you mean it wasn’t wrong?”

“No, it was very very wrong,” I said firmly. “But ... it was also incredibly special and intimate. That’s the thing. I’ve loved you since you were born. It was love at first sight because you’re my daughters. But then when you girls started to develop...”

Lydia raised her eyebrows curiously while Lizzie pursed her lips thoughtfully. “Dad,” Lizzie asked softly. “Are you saying that when you see us now, it reminds you of how we were really little, but that seeing us now makes you feel something else entirely?”

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “That’s exactly what I meant. I mean...” I sighed loudly. “I...” I tried to let go of them, but they tightened their grip on me and pulled me closer. “It’s complicated,” I relented. “I know we shouldn’t be doing this but...”

Lydia tilted her head to the side quizzically, “ ... but what?”

“Well, um, I guess ... I miss being able to hug you without feeling weird about it. I missed hugging you when you were little and it was just ... You were my pure little girls, you know? But when you two got boobs and started wearing bras, it suddenly became awkward between us...”

I trailed off there, unable to find the words. But Lydia filled the space.

“ ... it wasn’t awkward for us,” Lizzie replied confidently.

“Really?” I asked incredulously.

Lydia smiled brightly and shrugged. “Not really. Must’ve all been in your head. We’re used to it.”

“We’ve been sexualized by society ever since the 2nd grade,” Lizzie explained. “The fact that people stare at us is normal now, I guess. It was back then too.”

“But I’m your father...” I protested weakly.

They smirked at me knowingly. “And that means we should respect our elders right?” Lizzie giggled mischievously and squeezed me tightly against her body, her tits squeezing even more into my side. “Or maybe we should show you how respectful we can be...” she whispered seductively.

Lizzie slid down onto the floor, getting on her knees and leaning forward. Her mouth opened wide invitingly as she stared intently at me. Then she took a deep breath, exhaling, asking with a half smile, “can I please respect you like this, Daddy?”

Lydia followed suit and got on her knees next to her sister. She leaned forward and rested her hands on top Lizzie’s, staring intently at me. “Can I, Daddy?” she echoed. “Can I show you how respectful we can be? Maybe showing your dick the respect it deserves?”

Their faces were inches apart, their mouths open and waiting. The air was heavy with anticipation. Lydia reached out tentatively and gently ran her fingers through the softness of Lizzie’s hair. Lizzie moaned quietly as Lydia stroked her hair.

“My sister has such beautiful hair,” Lydia breathed softly.

Lizzie closed her eyes and leaned into Lydia’s touch. “So do you, sis.”

“Daddy, isn’t Lizzie pretty?” Lydia cooed as she ran her hand over Lizzie’s shoulder. Lydia looked back at me and smiled sweetly before continuing, “You should see her pussy sometimes ... When I go down on her, it looks so pink and so cute, especially when she shaves!”

Lydia lowered her voice even further, whispering to me for no apparent reason, “and she tastes so good, daddy! So warm and wet and delicious...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.