These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

I watched as Jules walked down the hall toward the front door. She had no idea who would’ve dropped in to her apartment without calling first, and I certainly didn’t know. So I tried to listen closely to the conversation outside her front door downstairs. But there was no talking going on. Only silence.

A moment later Jules came walking back towards me wearing the robe. Her cheeks were rosy red and she looked nervous.

“Who is it?” I asked curiously.

Jules bit her lip and glanced down at my crotch, which was still semi-erect due to our shower together. Then she looked back up at me. “I think it’s your daughters?”

My eyebrows shot upward. “My girls? How the...”

My eyes widened in surprise. It sounded like two sets of feet coming up the stairs!

Jules had a look of fear on her face. “They know who I am. They said you told them about me.”

I blushed, remembering when I talked to Lydia and Lizzie about “the girl from work.” And they both told me up go for it ... While they were touching my cock though ... But the sentiment was there.

“Well, yeah, obviously,” I stammered. “But I didn’t tell them exactly who you are. Or where you live.”

Jules sighed loudly. “That’s probably a good thing.

“Remember how I told you they were the ones that told me about Alice? Well...”

Suddenly, the girls appeared around the corner. Lydia and Lizzie stopped short when they saw me sitting on Jules’ bed just wearing a towel. They froze in place. Jules looked mortified.

“What the hell are you two doing here? How did you get here? Or even know where to go?”

Lydia shrugged, then stepped forward and gave me a hug. “Hi Daddy!”

Lizzie followed suit, hugging me tightly too. Of course, that knocked the towel off my lap and I tried to get it back on after my semi flopped free for a few seconds. Jules gasped quietly.

Lydia pulled back. “Daddy, why are you wearing a towel?”

“Because I’m naked under it.”

“Drew!” Jules gasped.

“Don’t worry,” Lizzie giggled. “We won’t tell Mommy.”

I grinned sheepishly at Jules and shrugged. “They told me to go for it with you.”

Jules stared at me blankly. Then her mouth opened slightly, but nothing came out. Finally, she closed her lips and shook her head slowly side to side. “You’re kidding right?”

I just shrugged before I turned my attention to the girls. “How did you two know where I was? I took your phones so...”

The twins exchanged glances knowingly, remembering how their nudes on their phones led to us becoming physical. Then Lydia spoke first.

“Google. Remember when you shared your location with us on Google Maps? Well I could see where you were when we pull it up on our laptops too. This is only down the street from our house so it wasn’t too far away to walk.”

“Yeah, Dad,” Lizzie added. “It only took us like 15 minutes to ride our bikes here.”

I guess they were right. I was so focused on just following Jules to her house that it didn’t really register just how close her place was to mine. But it was Boulder. Everything was about a 15 minute bike ride away.

“So when we saw you were at a random house, we figured it must be Jules. And then we saw your car outside so...” Lydia explained further.

I nodded thoughtfully while still staring at Jules. Jules was still in shock that my daughters tracked me down, yet were totally ok with me cheating on their mom.

“And then we knew we had to come find you.”

“Why?” Jules asked nervously.

“To ... um ... show you something,” Lydia said hesitantly.

I looked at Jules and she seemed genuinely confused. She was trying to figure out what the heck they wanted from her. I could tell Jules was uncomfortable as fuck about this situation. I’d have been too if I found myself in the same position.

But then Lydia reached into her backpack and handed me a folded piece of paper. What the hell was this?!

I unfolded the note quickly and read aloud: ‘Meet me at the corner of Pine Street and Broadway.’ I looked at the girls questioningly.

Lizzie answered me. “I found that in Mom’s purse earlier today after she went shopping.”

“What does it mean?”

“It means that’s proof Mom is fucking some guy. Just in case you had any doubt,” Lizzie stated matter-of-factly. Jules’ eyes widened at my daughter’s use of the f-word.

“Proof of WHAT?!” Jules exclaimed angrily.

“That Mom is cheating on Daddy,” Lizzie replied simply. “So we wanted to let you two know that it’s ok for you to cheat too. So there’s no need for you to feel bad!”

Jules was clearly shocked by these words coming out of my daughters’ mouths.

“You’re really pretty,” Lizzie continued, looking at Jules, “and I bet you guys would look hot together.”

Jules and I looked at each other and blushed, remembering how we looked at ourselves together in her mirror. We both thought we looked good together.

“Well, yeah,” Jules agreed, “we do kind of look good together, don’t we?”

We both laughed awkwardly. Then Jules sat next to me on the bed and leaned forward onto my lap, resting her head against my shoulder. I wrapped one arm around her waist and held her tight.

This is such a weird feeling. Jules seemingly felt like the twins gave her permission to be affectionate, since she snuggled closer and rested her cheek on my neck. Lydia and Lizzie didn’t seem to mind either. They looked at Jules and I curiously and giggled quietly.

I ran my fingers through Jules’ short wet dark brown hair gently, running circles across her scalp. She closed her eyes and sighed happily. This wasn’t exactly normal behavior for me, being intimate with another woman. But I did it anyway because Jules was so damn sexy and sweet.

“You’re sure you’re okay with this?” I asked the girls.

They nodded excitedly.

I smiled and kissed Jules softly on the lips, making her giggle again. Then I pulled back slightly to look at her smiling face. She was gorgeous and perfect and I couldn’t believe I had gotten with someone as amazing as her.

“I really like your dad,” Jules said to me seriously, “he’s a great guy.”

I squeezed her hand tightly. “Thank you.”

“So tell me...” Jules started, asking the girls, “ ... what makes him so special?”

The girls exchanged looks and then Lizzie spoke first.

“Daddy ... well, he’s just super cool!” she blurted out without thinking.

Lydia laughed and shook her head at Lizzie’s comment. “Yeah, Dad is awesome,” she added quickly. “But he’s even cooler when he’s naked.”

“LYDIA!!” I screamed, shocked at my daughter.

“Sorry,” Lydia replied sheepishly. “It’s true though.” Lydia and Lizzie looked at each other burst into laughter.

“Dad has a really big dick,” Lizzie announced loudly, causing everyone to laugh.

“That’s right, Daddy has a huge penis!” Lydia shouted, laughing uncontrollably now.

Jules and I stared blankly at each other. “These girls ... Their thing is to embarrass me. And ... Well ... It’s not like I can hide it,” I explained.

“Sorry Daddy,” Lizzie apologized, still chuckling, “but it’s totally true! That man has a huge dick.”

I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. The girls were relentless!

“Sorry,” I apologized to Jules. “These girls are out of control. I swear they have no filter whatsoever.”

Jules smiled and leaned against me while holding onto my arm. “Don’t worry about it, babe. They’re cute, aren’t they? Your little angels, I’m sure.”

“Yes, they’re adorable,” I agreed. “And funny as hell, but yes...” I then raised my voice so the girls could hear me, “but they’re being inappropriate!”

Jules giggled, “I’m sure if my dad had a huge cock, I’d be telling everybody too.”

Lydia and Lizzie looked at each other and busted out laughing again. My eyes widened and I looked at Jules. “Don’t encourage them, please,” I pleaded.

Jules shrugged her shoulders. “They’re teenagers, Drew. When I was their age, I probably would have done the same thing.”

I sighed heavily. “They’re not even in high school yet. I don’t want to even think about how they’ll be...”

But Jules interrupted, her eyes widened, asking them, “How old are you guys?”

The girls paused before answering, “We’re 14!” they chorused.

Jules was surprised. They obviously didn’t look 14. Not with their bodies. “You’re kidding, right!?”

Lydia and Lizzie nodded their heads in agreement. Lydia continued, “No, seriously. We just turned 14. Why do people always ask us that question? Do you think we’re lying or something?”

“Oh gosh, no,” Jules responded quickly, shaking her head. “I just ... I mean...” She trailed off, trying to figure out what to say next.

“It’s okay, Jules,” Lydia reassured her. “We know we look way older than we actually are.”

“Yeah,” added Lizzie, nodding her head in agreement once again. “Our bodies are just developing so fast.”

I glanced down at the robe covering my crotch. Sure enough, there was definitely some bulge going on under here. This conversation wasn’t helping my situation at all.

Jules smiled, seemingly amused by my discomfort. “Well, you two certainly seem mature for your ages. And more than just your bodies.”

I volunteered, “They’re only 14. You should see the pictures they post on Instagram. Some of those pics are downright pornographic.”

“Dad!” Lizzie protested.

“Sorry,” I apologized. “But yeah, they’re pretty extreme.”

Lydia chimed in, saying, “We can’t help it! Our bodies are changing so fast and we’re getting bigger tits every day. The boys won’t stop staring at us.”

Lizzie added, “I don’t care what we wear or what picture we take, we always get comments about our chests.”

I nodded my head. “They’re huge,” I acknowledged, trying hard to not show just how much the girls turned me on. “And yes, it seems like everyone notices them now.”

“That’s because we’re sexy,” Lydia declared confidently. Then she laughed and said, “Maybe too sexy.”

Lizzie giggled. “Too sexy.”

“Yes!” Lydia agreed, grinning widely. “Even to grown men. They can’t help themselves.” Both Lydia and Lizzie gave me knowing looks. I hoped Jules didn’t notice.

“Don’t remind me,” I said, pinching my temples and playing it up so Jules wouldn’t think anything is up. “This is torture.”

“What?” asked Jules, confused.

“Torture,” Lydia repeated loudly and exaggeratedly, her way of doing an impression of me.

Jules looked back and forth between us three before asking, “Okay, what exactly is torture? Because you guys aren’t acting very tortured right now.”

“No, I meant that only Dad is ‘tortured’,” Lydia explained patiently.

Jules shook her head, laughing lightly. Jules looked at the girls and said, “So you admit you’re torturing him.”

Lydia grinned mischievously at me while Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Of course we are,” Lydia replied.

Jules laughed out loud again, shaking her head in disbelief. “You kids are something else.”

I felt a little embarrassed and uncomfortable being exposed like this. But then I realized that these situations were happening so often lately that I’d become used to it.

“Well listen, girls, we should probably be getting home soon,” I suggested.

“Yeah, Daddy...” Lydia started, “and it’s still early so maybe we can hang out some more tonight at home ... if you’re, you know ... UP for it.”

My cock twitched at that suggestion. I knew exactly what they were implying.

“Oh, sure thing,” I answered enthusiastically.

The girls exchanged glances and smiles. “Great,” Lydia continued excitedly, “we’ll ride home now and meet you at home?”

I nodded and Lizzie and Lydia began to walk out of the room to head home. “Bye, Jules,” Lydia called out as they left.

“See ya later,” Jules responded cheerfully, smiling at them.

We watched them leave before turning to one another. Jules’ eyes widened and she said, “Holy shit! What happened there?”

I shrugged. “Welcome to my life. These girls are a handful.”

Jules snickered and said, “They’re pretty great though.” She smiled sweetly at me.

I sighed heavily but smiled widely. “I know they are. Even though they don’t act or look like it, they’re my little angels.”

Jules chuckled and sat next to me on the bed. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. “I bet they are. And I know your girls mean the world to you.”

I kissed her forehead gently. “Thanks. They do.”

“How are you holding up after finding out about Alice?” she asked softly. “Or your girls.”

“It was rough at first,” I admitted quietly, “but ... it’s okay now.” My voice broke and tears formed in my eyes little. “I know I was like ‘fuck it’ when I decided to cheat on her with you, and she and I have been apathetic with each other for some time. I don’t know if that started when she began cheating on me, or if that started as a result of her and I kinda growing apart. Either way, I’m glad you and me did this together.”

“Me too,” Jules agreed warmly. “I feel really lucky that you came along.”

Her words made me smile through my sniffles. “And I’m grateful that you let me come along with you.”

Jules giggled knowingly, “I’m grateful we came together too.” She pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the lips. “But seriously, I am SO happy that you’re here with me right now. You’re such an amazing man.”

“Thank you,” I replied sincerely. “You’re a wonderful woman.”

Jules rolled onto her side to face me. Our faces were only inches apart. “So ... Okay, I gotta ask. Your daughters.”

I crooked my eyebrow questioningly. “What?”

She smirked at me playfully and leaned forward to whisper, “Because they’re hot. Really fucking HOT.”

My jaw dropped open. Then I laughed. “They kind of are, aren’t they?” I thought of my girls at that moment, reminding myself to not show any clue or tells that I’ve been physical with them.

“Fuck yeah they are,” Jules affirmed.

I laughed, and rubbed my hand on my face. “The last year or so, they’ve gotten, like, more mature. Like, I see changes in them every month.”

“Like?” Jules prompted.

I hesitated. “Well ... They’re starting to dress differently ... And act different.”

Jules raised her eyebrows. “Different how?”

I glanced down at Jules’ body and bit my lip. “Uh...”

She pouted slightly. “Come on, Drew. Let’s hear it.”

I blushed furiously and couldn’t stop fidgeting. Finally I blurted out, “They’re like way more sexual now!”

Jules burst out laughing. “Wow, that’s funny.”

I groaned and covered my face with my palms. “That wasn’t even supposed to be a joke.”

Jules stopped laughing and placed her hand on mine. “Hey, hey, it’s fine.” She squeezed my hand reassuringly and stared lovingly into my eyes. “I get it.”

I looked down at our intertwined fingers and whispered, “Really? Because I’m feeling super awkward right now.”

Jules chuckled again. “No worries, babe.”

I relaxed somewhat. I could trust her. That helped calm me down considerably. I tried to focus on what she was saying instead of getting distracted by my own thoughts. “Okay then. So, they’re dressing way more provacative. Especially at home. But outside of the house, they seem less provocative. They hide themselves more.”

“Hmm,” Jules mused while stroking her finger across my cheek. “Do they wear skimpy clothes around you?”

I nodded my head quickly. “Yeah. All the time. They used to wear long night shirts and stuff like that. Now, they’re wearing tank tops or spaghetti strap type things. Tight t-shirts. Or they’ll go braless under those things.”

“Mmhmm,” Jules murmured in agreement. “And do they show cleavage?”

“Oh hell yes! Tons! Every chance they get,” I answered enthusiastically. “Especially Lydia.”

Jules grinned knowingly at me and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. “Is there anything else they do?”

I thought carefully for a second before answering. What do I tell her? That I fucked them? Obviously not! My dick was semi hard at this topic, and growing, and I needed to watch what I said.

“They flirt with me almost. Sneakily.” I admitted reluctantly. “It’s weird though. It makes me feel uncomfortable at first, but then I start liking it.”

Jules smiled and sat up against her pillows. She crossed one leg over the other. She leaned forward, placing her elbows on her knees while watching me intently.

“Why do they do it?” she asked.

“You got me!” I exclaimed happily. “Because I’m a cool dad who lets them dress however they want and have fun without worrying about being embarrassed.”

Jules laughed again. “So, your daughters enjoy flirting with you?”

“Well yeah.” I replied hesitantly. Why did I have such a strong reaction to the subject? Did my subconscious mind already know that my secret would be exposed soon enough?

And if it was, my world obviously unravels.

Jules looked thoughtful for a few seconds. “Have you ever talked to them about it?”

I shook my head slowly. I didn’t really know what to really say about it. I’d be making something up. But then I said the partial truth. “They’ve seen my dick. I’m sure you noticed that based on the way they were joking with us earlier.”

Jules pursed her lips together tightly. “Yes, I noticed. How many times have you shown it to them?”

“I’ve never showed it to them!” I lied incredulously, raising my voice in protest. “It’s just, you noticed it all these months at the office with me wearing slacks and all that. Imagine if you lived with me, and I run around the house in sweats or shorts in the morning. Would you expect me to cover up my crotch every time I walk through the kitchen?”

Jules rolled her eyes. “Of course not.”

“So it dangles there clear as day. Or if I’m wearing briefs, it looks like I shoved a softball underneath my pants.”

Jules smirked. “Maybe so.”

“I’m sure they’ve snuck peeks at me that I’ve never known about,” I fabricated, even though that was probably true. I sighed heavily and slumped back onto the mattress. The guilt and shame were overwhelming me once again. I enjoyed it when me and the girls ended up fucking, but it was unequivocally wrong. But I did it anyway. I took advantage of them. I would go to jail for it if anyone found out. And yet I kept doing it. And I had every intention to continue, possibly tonight after I went home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.