These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

We instinctively moved our hips together as we kissed, and the sensations running along my dick joined with the feelings of the moment and made my stomach churn with butterflies instead of just pure sex.

She said, “You taste really good.”

I replied, “Thanks. You taste even better.”

Jules moaned softly as she looked down and rubbed my cock up and down with both hands. She looked at my cock and giggled, “I always knew you were packing since I could see your bulge in your pants at work. But I never imagined it would be this big.”

“Well, I haven’t been able to find anyone who can handle my size. My wife had only tolerated it all these years.”

“This is weird,” Jules blushed, “but ... you said earlier ... um ... I could...”

“What is it?” I smiled.

“Can I measure it? Please?” She gasped.

I laughed and responded flatly, “Sure, that sounds hot.”

She blushed and covered her face with her hands. “Sorry, it’s just ... I kind of admit, I’m a bit cock crazy. I have never once complained about a dick pic, unsolicited or not, because penises have always intrigue me. Like, I can’t imagine what it’s like to have a body part that literally grows.” I smiled at her explanation. Then she added, “I have a tailors tape in here somewhere,” she smiled shyly as she dropped the pillow she’d been holding and got off the bed, “I’ll go get it.”

In seconds she returned with the measuring tape. She had a nervous smirk on her face. “Are you sure you want me to do this?”

“Yes!” I exclaimed, “It turns me on knowing that you’re getting excited over my cock. Alice never really liked my cock, so I’m really enjoying all the attention you’re giving me right now.”

Jules crouched directly in front of me, my hard cock pointed straight up towards her face. She put her hand on top of my cock and squeezed it, then licked it. “We need to get you as hard as possible so I can wrap this tape around it.”

Jules continued licking and sucking on the head of my cock while jacking me off. Then she slid her wet tongue across my entire length before continuing to suckle. I groaned loudly, “Oh god yes! That’s so fucking good.”

Jules moved her mouth lower and sucked on my balls, rolling them between her fingers as she did. After this, I was definitely as hard as a rock.

Jules then grabbed her measuring tape and held one the at the base of my cock and letting it reach the tip. “Holy shit,” she murmured as she looked at the tape. She reported, “That’s 9 3/4 inches. So that’s pretty much 10.”

“See, I wasn’t lying,” I chuckled.

“You lied about that just ¼ inch,” she teased.

“I’m nervous, okay?” I laughed.

She winked at me, then found the fattest part of my dick and stretched it taut. “Fuck, 3-1/2 inches wide...” She said before wrapping it around to find the girth. “Jesus. It’s 8 3/8 inches around. Holy fuck.”

I let out a satisfied sigh, “and that’s why nobody else has been able to take my whole thing.”

Jules didn’t seem fazed by it though, “So does that mean I’m a super slut for wanting to try it?”

“Not at all,” I smiled. “Unless that’s the descriptor you want to use.”

“Nope, sorry. Not slutty. Just horny.”

I laughed and said, “I understand.”

“What about you? Do you consider yourself a freak?”

I laughed, “definitely. It’s literally the same dimensions as the end of a baseball bat.”

Jules gasped and covered her mouth in shock, “No way!”

I nodded with a proud laugh, “Yep, it’s true. I was curious and measured the girth of the barrel of a bat once.”

Jules shook her head in disbelief. “Wow, okay ... I don’t think I can fit a baseball bat in me.”

“I’m sure you can do it,” I smiled at her. “I mean, if it fits inside my g...”

I almost said it. Out loud. Did I really just do that? Did I almost tell Jules that it could fit inside of my girls? I quickly corrected, hoping she wouldn’t realize.

“ ... inside my wife, I mean, if it fit inside of her, then you know it’s at least possible,” I rebounded, hoping desperately that she didn’t notice my misstep. “But I get that most women aren’t equipped for my size. If any. I mean, shit, I got three fingers inside of you and that was a tight fit, so I’m really worried I’m going to hurt you.”

“Don’t worry about hurting me,” Jules reassured me, “I trust you and I know you won’t do anything that hurts me. Intentionally anyway.”

“Good,” I smiled and leaned in closer to her, kissing her soft lips again. “But still ... I want to make sure you’re okay with this first.”

“Of course I am. This is what we both wanted, isn’t it? I’m glad I tend to get as wet as I do. Talk about feeling like a freak ... I get so wet at work thinking about you, my panties get soaked. Literally. It’s always been that way. I probably have a glandular problem or something. I have always been wet like non-stop.”

I decided to kiss her softly, slowly moving toward giving this a try. I pulled her close into me. The feel of her body against mine sent shivers through my entire being. I ran my hands over her smooth skin and pulled her on top of me. “So it sounds like it’s going to come in handy tonight.”

Jules gave me a naughty smile and resumed stroking me with both hands. “You think?” She teased.

“I do,” I smiled. “So do you want to be on top so you can be in control, or should I be on top so I could be in control and maybe be more careful?”

Jules thought for a moment before responding, “You on top. I think you’re probably right. You do have a lot of experience wielding your own dick and whatnot.”

“That is true. I won’t hurt you, I promise,” I assured her. “Just relax and enjoy yourself.”

Jules nodded and lied down on her back. Her expression became serious as she looked me in the eyes and asked, “Is there any chance I can stop if it gets painful?”

I paused to think for a moment, “If that happens, just say the word. Don’t hesitate at all. I won’t be upset, I promise.”

Jules nodded and closed her eyes tightly. She bit her bottom lip nervously as she waited for me to start moving.

As she got comfy, I grabbed my cock and began to move it closer to her opening. She was looking down at me with her bright green eyes and biting her lip even harder now. As soon as my glans touched her pussy lips, she moaned softly.

“Oh my God, your dick is so hot,” Jules whispered.

“Mhmm,” I said as I moved my dick up and down her labia, trying to moisten her up as much as possible. My hand reached under her ass and I lifted her hips up slightly higher towards me, placing a pillow underneath her. I knew that would allow me to go deeper without causing discomfort.

Once she was comfortable, I asked her, “Ready?”

“Yes,” Jules breathed heavily. She placed her hands behind her head and spread her legs open wider. “Please put it in me.”

I notched my cock into her opening, which already had the effect of stretching her out ... And I hadn’t even put it in yet.

“Holy shit! That’s fucking huge!” Jules exclaimed as my head began to pop inside of her.

“It is pretty big, huh?” I grinned.

“Yeah ... Fuck!” Jules grunted loudly. “This is going to hurt, isn’t it?”

“Probably,” I admitted honestly. “You said it yourself, it’s gonna be like losing your virginity all over again.”

“Fuck...” Jules groaned and closed her eyes tight. “I hate pain.”

“Hey,” I said as I rubbed her shoulder gently, “Trust me, ok? And I’ll stop if you need to, or need a few seconds to adjust.”

Jules opened her eyes and stared into mine. “I trust you.”

“Then let’s try to relax and see how far we can take this,” I suggested. “Let me push in a little more. Or I can just push in and not take it so slow. It’s up to you.”

“Ok,” Jules replied.

“How about I try to get the head all the way in first, and then I’ll push the rest of the way in. At that point, it’ll be like peeling off a bandaid. Just rip it right the hell off, you know? But we’ll take our time getting there.”

“Sounds good to me,” Jules agreed. “I’m ready either way.”

I nodded and very slowly continued pushing to get the head inside. The head of my cock was the size of a doorknob, so I needed to take it one inch at a time. I continued pushing very slowly, watching Jules closely for any signs of discomfort. The second the head popped in, Jules gasped and clenched her teeth together hard enough to make her jaw ache. “Ow!” she cried out.

“Shit, sorry,” I apologized instantly. “Didn’t mean to hurt you.”

Jules shook her head and tried to regain composure. “No, I’m fine. Keep going. Please.”

I pushed forward another half an inch, which caused her to grunt and wince. Once it was halfway in, I stopped and held still. “Are you ready for me to just go for it? Or still go really slow?”

“Go ahead and just shove it in. I don’t want to wait anymore,” Jules responded quickly.

I nodded and began thrusting forward again, trying to push my length in. I was pushing with medium force so I wouldn’t hurt her, but it was also forceful enough so I wouldn’t draw the process out.

Grabbing onto her narrow waist for leverage, I began to push, watching her face carefully. As soon as I saw her tense up, I pulled back and slowed down.

“Sorry,” I apologized. “Can you feel my dick hitting against something? Is it uncomfortable?”

Jules shook her head and sighed, “No, it’s actually feeling kind of good. Just ... Fuck ... You’re huge.”

“I know. You’ll get used to it eventually,” I reassured her, “and maybe you won’t even notice after a while.”

Jules smiled at me shyly. “Maybe, but I doubt it. You’ve got such a massive cock.”

I chuckled at her comment and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Then I resumed moving my dick in to her, her mouth hanging wide open as I did so. I pushed firmly, still watching her reaction, but only taking about 3 inches at once.

Jules started breathing heavier as I kept working myself further into her body. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and shut her eyes tight. “Keep going,” she whispered urgently.

I paused momentarily, giving us some room to breathe and recover. “Alright, here goes nothing,” I said as I shoved forward again. This time, I wasn’t going to stop until I felt a barrier.

Jules’ eyes flew open and she grabbed onto my shoulders tighter. “Oh god, so ... Fucking ... Deep! So deep!”

I gave her a reassuring smile and went deeper. With each additional inch, Jules moaned louder and made increasingly loud grunts. After about 8 inches were buried inside of her, she finally broke free from my embrace and fell backwards on to the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.