These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

Once we left the restaurant and got inside the vehicle, I reached down into Jules’ pants between her legs and slid one finger along her pussy slit. She gasped lightly.

“You’re already dripping wet,” I commented. “Soaked. Fuck. You’re so fucking wet.”

Jules bit her lip seductively. “Yeah, well ... I’m a woman after all,” she teased.

I smiled and lifted her chin with my fingers. “No, you’re a goddess.”

She blushed, “thanks. And you know, you aren’t half bad yourself. You have the cock of a god, I must admit.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Uh huh,” Jules responded. “And the balls of Zeus.”

I laughed, turning on the ignition and driving off ... However my hand didn’t leave her pants. My middle finger moved easily along her slippery folds and found her clit hidden beneath her hooded pubic mound. I rubbed it with my thumb while I fingered her with two fingers while I drove.

She squirmed and bummed, thrusting her hips against my fingers. She didn’t speak - just moaned lightly.

After several minutes of this, she suddenly cried out loudly. My head jerked over in surprise and saw her face contorted with pleasure. She had closed her eyes tightly and was biting her bottom lip. I glanced at her and watched as she shook violently in orgasm.

“Holy shit!” I breathed aloud, watching her quivering form. “I was surprised she was cumming just from my haphazard touch.”

“Oh God yes,” Jules mumbled. “Fuuuuck. Mmmmmmmm.”

She kept shaking and moaning quietly as she came down from her peak. Finally, she opened her eyes again and looked at me. She smiled shyly, “Sorry about that.”

“Don’t apologize,” I chuckled. “Damn, that was unexpected. You gushed a little when you came.”

Jules blushed, “Yeah. Sorry about that too.”

“Don’t you dare fucking apologize,” I assured her. “Tell me how to get to your place.”

I began to pull my hand from her panties, but Jules stopped me. She held onto my arm and said, “Wait. Keep going ... Mmm, yeah. Don’t stop.”

I did as she asked, continuing to rub her slick pussy. She sighed happily and relaxed into the passenger seat.

“This is like a nice massage,” she cooed.

“Several minutes passed as I continued to stimulate Jules’ pussy. Eventually, she became quiet and still. After some more time had gone by, she squeaked, her voice quivering, “turn, um, turn right there please.”

I complied without hesitation, pulling off the main road and heading into a neighborhood. We parked in front of a three story townhouse complex and I shut the engine off.

Jules sat up quickly, grabbing hold of my forearm and holding my hand in place.

“Wait,” she pleaded. “Please wait. Just let me enjoy this moment for a minute longer.”

I waited patiently, letting her savor the sensation. She closed her eyes tight and remained completely motionless.

Finally, she exhaled softly, “Okay. Okay.”

With a sigh of relief, I released my grip and removed my fingers from her damp pussy. When I pulled my fingers out, they were slimy and shiny, her juices literally dripping down my hand. I wiped them on my pants leg and opened my car door while she sat there, breathing heavily. I opened up her door to help her out.

She stood and stretched. “Thanks,” she murmured.

“Anytime...”

She grabbed my hand and led me across the street toward the building.

“This is really happening,” she whispered to herself.

“It really is,” I agreed, smiling at her excitement and enthusiasm. She was practically skipping as we crossed the pavement towards her house.

When we arrived at the entrance, Jules fished out her keys and unlocked the front door. As soon as it swung open, I stepped inside first and turned to close the door behind us. Once the lock clicked shut, Jules spun around and threw her arms wide, pressing herself against me. She kissed me passionately on the mouth.

Our tongues dueled for dominance, exploring each other’s mouths with urgency and hunger. Our hands roamed freely over our bodies, feeling the heat of desire burning within us.

The kiss lasted for a minute before Jules broke away, panting slightly. She gazed into my eyes and licked her lips suggestively, “sooo good.”

I nodded, unable to speak due to lustful thoughts racing through my brain. I couldn’t believe I’d actually made it here - meeting this girl who I thought only existed in my fantasies.

Jules grinned wickedly, “wanna come upstairs? There’s something I wanna show ya.”

Her invitation sent shivers throughout my body. With great curiosity, I held her hand and I followed her up the stairs and into her bedroom. She closed the door behind us and then pushed me up against it. Her tongue traced circles around mine and her soft tits pressed firmly into my chest. We kissed needily again, our hands roaming everywhere except between our legs.

Eventually, Jules backed away from me and started unbuttoning her shirt slowly. I don’t know why, but her black bra and full cleavage just drove me wild. She tossed her shirt aside and kicked off her boots, leaving her clad only in a black and red bra and matching thong.

Jules reached back and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. My breath hitched when I saw her beautiful breasts again.

“Fuck, did I mention earlier your tits are perfect?”

“Yes, but I forgot,” she teased. “Remind me.”

“Your nipples are just, fuck, so big and the perfect shade of pink,” I gasped.

“You’re making me wet already,” she purred seductively, stepping forward and running her fingertips along the edge of my belt buckle. “What else do you want to say about them?”

“Just perfect,” I said. “They are so perky that they look fake but I know they’re real. They feel incredible too. So soft.”

“You don’t think my areolas are too big?” she asked, reaching out and touching one of the mounds gently with her finger.

“No way. The bigger the better.”

She ran her fingers across my crotch. “Speaking of ‘the bigger the better’...” She continued unbuckling my pants.

Once they fell to my ankles, she dropped to her knees and tugged my underwear off, my gigantic but only semi hard dick flopping free.

She giggled at its size and began licking the tip of it eagerly. She held it up with both hands and stared at it. “Mmhmm. This thing is huge.”

“Yeah, well, I guess so.”

“And you’re so modest about it, like, why would you downplay such a monster?”

I shrugged with a wink. “I’m not hiding it from you, am I?”

“No,” she chuckled, taking another lick of my shaft. “But maybe you should be a bit less modest.”

“Oh yeah? You want me to brag about it? I sensed you like it when I do, but it still feels weird to go it.”

Jules shook her head. “No, it shouldn’t. Tell me how much you love having it.”

“Welllll,” I paused dramatically, “I know that I can probably fuck 1000 different women, and I would always know I have the biggest cock they’ve ever had.”

“Wow!” Jules exclaimed, laughing. “That’s soooo hot. Do you really think that?”

“I fucking know it,” I said proudly, not showing any modesty, like she wanted. “Not even porn stars are 10 inches long ... you said it yourself, right?”

“Right,” she nodded, still grinning. “So let me hear more.”

I sat on her bed and leaned back, spreading my legs wider. Jules crawled forward and lowered her head, kissing the underside of my cock while stroking it with both hands. “Tell me more,” she asked again while she sucked on the end of my throbbing erection.

I groaned softly and opened my eyes to stare at her. I loved seeing Jules suck on my cock; she had an incredibly talented mouth. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip and her lips formed a tight seal as they slid over the head. I knew she was trying to get me fully erect again, and this talk was definitely helping.

“Well, I know I could get into porn if I wanted to, and would immediately get famous for being the guy with the biggest dick.” I laughed nervously, watching Jules bob her head up and down as I stiffened up. “I could be the guy that can’t fit into any size condom. Because it’s true. No matter what kind of condoms I try, nothing fits me properly. It’s too thick. I can’t even wrap my own hand around it. I’d have to mail order condoms that fit me, I’m sure.”

Jules pulled her face away from it and looked up at me, smiling as she moved both her hands to it. “It’s sooo big! But that means you must be able to cum a lot, right?”

I smiled and said, “you’ll have to wait and see.”

“Okay,” she replied coyly, looking back down at my dick and giving it another kiss. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and whispered, “but you were saying you can’t wear condoms because they won’t fit you. And I thought that meant you couldn’t use them anyway.”

“Nope,” I sighed happily. “I never fully used one once. Not to completion anyway. It pinches me off.” I stroked her hair while she suckled on my cock head. “You really like hearing me brag about my cock?” I asked seriously. “It feels weird.”

“Of course I do!” she gushed, continuing to slurp on the tip of my shaft. “I mean, you have a massive, super thick, beautiful cock! It’s probably one of the biggest dicks in the world, and it’s hot that I get to taste it and play with it. It’s mine, and I get to have it all to myself.”

I moaned loudly as she kept sucking my dick. My balls tightened painfully and I grabbed hold of her head firmly, thrusting upward and forcing my fat cock to the back of her mouth, causing her to gag a little.

After a few seconds, I released her head and she quickly wiped her mouth clean. Then she moved back down and resumed her blowjob.

“You’re gonna make me cum soon,” I warned her, breathing heavily.

She nodded eagerly and sped up her strokes. Her mouth felt wonderful around the top part of my dick.

But then, she stopped abruptly and sat up straight, pulling her mouth off my cock entirely. “Wait,” she said quietly, standing up and moving towards the bathroom.

“What are you doing?!” I called after her, confused.

Jules didn’t respond and disappeared inside the bathroom without another word or glance back at me. I waited patiently until she came out again, wearing only a small pair of panties. She walked slowly over to me and stood directly in front of me, looking at me intensely.

“Why did you stop?” I asked curiously.

She smirked devilishly, “because you weren’t ready yet.” She reached down for my turgid cock while she kissed me passionately on the lips.

Then she pushed me backwards onto the bed and straddled my hips. She grasped my stiff member in one hand, stroking it while she made out with me furiously. After a minute or two of making out, she broke away and climbed off the bed.

Jules went to stand in front of the full length mirror on the wall next to us. She turned to me and said, “come ‘ere next to me.” I got up and stood next to her while we both looked in the mirror at our reflection.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head while we looked at our reflections. Our faces were close together now. She placed her hands on my chest and pressed against me while she continued gazing into the mirror at ourselves.

Our bodies were touching intimately as we gazed into the mirror. “Fuck, we look good together,” I murmured softly.

Her face lit up with excitement. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then spun around, pressing her body hard up against mine. My cock got trapped between our bodies, rubbing along her stomach and, due to our modest height difference, the bottoms of her tits, while we kissed hungrily.

She broke the kiss first and stepped back slightly, still facing the mirror. Then she ran her fingers through her hair and stared intently at herself as she stood next to me. “Oh god,” she breathed, turning back to me and grabbing my hands. She led them behind her back, prompting an embrace while she turned her head and looked at us again. “Look how sexy we are together,” she cooed, staring into our reflected eyes. She put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to kiss me again. This time we lingered longer and kissed harder, grinding our pelvises together.

I lifted her chin and gently brushed my thumb across her lower lip. She giggled lightly before leaning in and biting my finger. I yelped and she laughed some more.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and she purred. Then I cupped both her breasts in my hands, massaging them lovingly. “They’re so perfect,” I cooed.

Jules grinned and closed her eyes while I fondled her breasts. Then she reached down and wrapped both hands around my cock, looking in the mirror at us as she held it. “Your dick is perfect,” she declared.

“Fuck...” I groaned and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. As we made out, I grazed my fingers along her sensitive bare flat belly while she caressed my erection.

“So fucking soft,” I whispered.

Jules smiled seductively, reaching down and running her hand over my throbbing pole. Then she gripped it tightly and started jerking me off slowly, twisting her hands as she did, her grip firm in so the right places.

My breath caught in my throat and I gasped, “you’re ... so talented.”

Jules giggled and leaned forward to press her tongue into my mouth. Her hand began pumping faster and I could feel myself getting close to climax.

“God yes,” I groaned, and we simultaneously felt compelled to look at ourselves in the mirror. I watched Jules jerk me off in the reflection as I writhed under her touch. The sight of my own rigid cock pulsating in Jules’ smaller hands was mesmerizing. A girl as mind-blowingly hot as Jules should never have a problem finding a boyfriend. But somehow, she’d picked me. I guess my big cock was her reward.

Jules suddenly grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and pumped rapidly on its head, eliciting a loud moan from my lips.

Suddenly, I felt the pressure building up within me, my entire cock humming ... And she sensed it too, so she let go.

When she did, a thick glob of precum escaped from the slit of my dick, eliciting a giggle from Jules.

She quickly wiped it on her palm and smeared it on her smooth thigh. Then she looked at me and said, “fuck, you make so much precum, don’t ya?”

“We both make a ton of lubrication,” I smirked. I pulled her close and kissed her before we looked at ourselves again. She grasped my cock and had a curious look on her face as she stared at us in the mirror.

“What’s wrong? You seem kinda nervous,” I teased.

Jules blushed and replied shyly, “well ... I’m not sure if this is gonna work or not.”

I chuckled nervously. “What do you mean?”

“You’re really big. Like, super huge!” she exclaimed. “How am I supposed to fit your entire thing inside me?!”

I couldn’t hide my embarrassment. I stammered, “yeah, I know. I’ve only been inside one woman and she could only get about half of it in.”

Jules bit her lip. “Well, uhm, maybe I’ll need a little practice first,” she offered tentatively. “Maybe it won’t hurt so bad after a few times. But it’s gonna be like losing my virginity all over again! Do you understand what that means?! It hurts so much the first time. How do I even start to prepare for something that big?!”

I tried reassuring her. “Don’t worry. Leave that to me.”

She looked at me quizzically, and before she got a chance to assess the situation, I picked her up and carried her to the bed, throwing her down onto the mattress with ease.

Then I straddled her waist and pushed my cock right up against her pussy lips, teasing her wetness there.

“Holy shit, what are you doing!?” Jules cried, trying desperately to cover herself with her hands.

“Relax,” I said calmly. “It’s okay.”

Jules looked at me skeptically, but didn’t flinch. I just quickly lifted her thighs up and gave her pussy one long, strong lick from taint to clit.

Her eyes went wide in shock as I licked her labia with slow strokes.

“Oh God!” she moaned loudly.

I kept licking her, looking at her menacingly. “I know you said you always get dripping wet ... But just in case you wanted a little extra help with lubricant...” I returned my attention to her swollen pink folds. My tongue slid easily between her lips and found her clitoris instantly.

“OH GOD YES!!!” Jules screamed, bucking beneath me frantically. Her juices were already flowing.

I continued to tease her, circling her engorged bud with my tongue. “Mmmm ... Your pussy tastes good,” I commented casually as I sucked gently on her clit. “Like nectar. A sweet taste of honey. Roman legions would’ve died for this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.