These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

The rest of the day went quickly. I spent a few hours editing manuscripts for publication. Then I received a call asking if I could edit some promotional material for an upcoming event. After finishing that task, I finished my day by attending a meeting with our marketing department.

Afterward, I walked back to my office and found Jules waiting for me outside. She greeted me with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Hi,” she purred. “What’s up?”

I responded with a smile and quipped, “Soon, I’ll be up.”

Jules giggled. “Oh yeah?”

I nodded. “Yep.”

“Want to grab a bite to eat first?” Jules offered.

I thought for a moment. “Sure ... Considering we got, um, distracted at lunch.”

Jules laughed. “That wasn’t a distraction! Just foreplay!”

“Whatever you say,” I joked.

Jules stuck out her tongue playfully and replied, “Fine then ... let’s get something to eat.”

“Ok. Let me call the girls real quick,” I said. Then I remembered I took their it’s away from them and I couldn’t call them. So I dialed Alice’s number and listened to it ring. And ring. No answer.

Shortly thereafter, I got a text from her: “Gonna be late today. I’m gonna miss dinner again. Work emergency came up and won’t be home ‘til after 8pm. Sorry.”

I texted her back: “No problem.”

Jules leaned forward intently. I looked at Jules and told her “as I expected, she is ‘late’ and ‘busy.’’

Jules raised an eyebrow and replied, “she’s still with him?”

“Yep. Probably,” I shrugged. “I don’t really know.”

“You should confront her,” Jules advised.

“No. I’m leaving well enough alone,” I sighed. “I’ll just have fun with you instead.”

Jules grinned. “Good plan!”

We walked out to my car, both frankly kind of nervous as we went out on almost a casual date, decided to go eat at a local restaurant called The Red Fox Pub & Grill. The Red Fox was one of those places that served a wide variety of food ranging from burgers and sandwiches to steaks and seafood.

They also had a bar area where they served craft beers and mixed drinks. We chose a booth in the corner farthest away from the main dining room. The waitress approached our table shortly afterward. She was a middle-aged woman wearing a bright yellow shirt and white shorts.

“What can I get you?” She asked.

“What scotches do you have?” Jules inquired.

“We’re known for our whiskey selection,” the server explained. “But we also offer a full wine list, beer and cocktails.”

“You’re a whiskey girl?” I asked, intrigued.

Jules blushed and replied shyly, “Kind of.”

“So I’m curious what you’re going to pick,” I told Jules. “and by the way, it’s on me, and if you don’t order some top-shelf scotch I’ll be disappointed.”

Jules chuckled. “Ok, ok ... I’ll try to find something good.” Jules asked the waitress, “so ok, I like scotch from the Scottish Highlands. Something smooth and mellow? Like, do you have anything that’s made by Glengoyne distillery?”

“Jesus!” I gasped, impressed with Jules’ knowledge.

Our waitress paused and considered. “I’ve never heard of that. I’m not sure what else is Highlands region scotch.”

Jules started rattling off, “well, there’s Glenfiddich 18 year old, which is a classic; Highland Park 15 year old, another great choice. Or why not try Dalwhinnie 16 year old? It’s a bit more expensive, but you did say Drew, it’s on you.”

My mouth was agape. “Wow! You actually have all this scotch knowledge off the top of your head?”

Jules smiled coyly. “It pays to study ahead of time.”

The waitress smiled, “We do actually have the Dalwhinnie 16 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. It costs $15 a pour.”

“Well, shit...” I exclaimed with a chuckle.

Jules laughed and replied, “but it’s worth every penny.” She addressed the waitress and said, “so I’ll take Dalwhinnie, please.”

“Two,” I volunteered.

“How do you want it?” The waitress asked.

“Neat,” I answered. Jules nodded “neat for me as well.”

The waitress walked away and I just looked at Jules in amazement. “Holy shit, Jules, I’d never expect such a sophisticated palate from someone your age.”

Jules blushed and replied, “I guess I learned a thing or two while working in bars and restaurants in college.”

“Oh yeah? What did you learn?” I asked.

Jules giggled and admitted, “I found out that most guys aren’t nearly as knowledgeable about alcohol and spirits as they claim to be.”

“I’ll admit straight up that while I like whiskey, I’m not enough of a nerd about it that I have Scottish regions memorized,” I confessed.

Jules burst out laughing and remarked, “you poor baby. That means you haven’t even tried a bottle of Lagavulin 16 year old yet.”

“I haven’t. Nor have I had the Glen-whatever you just ordered.”

She busted out laughing. “Dalwhinnie. I ordered us Dalwhinnie. Drew, you need to step up your game here.”

I chuckled and replied, “Okay, fine. I’m just really fucking impressed by your knowledge of scotch.”

She shrugged, “it’s nothing special. It was just part of the job. I didn’t spend much time drinking scotch before college. But now I drink it a few times a week. And it’s a lot cheaper than buying designer clothes or shoes.”

I smirked and teased her, “fuck, you’re definitely a different kind of girl.”

She smiled and leaned across the table toward me, her voice dropping seductively, “that’s right.”

“So what other secrets do you have besides being a fine alcohol connoisseur?” I asked.

Her lips curled into a smirk and she whispered huskily, “I know how to suck dick.”

“You established that earlier today,” I winked.

“And you liked it,” she said teasingly.

“Yeah, I loved it,” I agreed. “But you’re wrong - I don’t know everything about you. So tell me something new.”

Jules sat quietly for a few seconds, thinking. Then she reached inside her purse and pulled out a small black notebook. She opened it up and flipped through several pages until she found what she wanted. She handed me the book. It was a poem she evidently wrote - in pencil - called “A Letter To My Lover.” There were eraser marks all over it, indicating she proofread it and make lots of changes. It was a sign she was a serious writer.

“Can I read it for you?” She asked. Before I could answer, she began:

“Dear lover, Your touch sets my soul alight. Consumed in a pyre Possessed like a depraved calamity Enslaved by a ravenous appetite For the flesh of man His whimsical desires Erotically entwined Like a serpent slithering in the shadows Waiting for prey to appear Temptation lurks behind his eyes Wickedness beckons Desire is sated only by ‘the little death’ Spirited through me, your tongue licks Incessantly seeking a taste of my blood Delicious, intoxicating venom coursing through me Gushing. Dizzy. Weak. Unable to stand Raging against the restraints holding me down An insatiable hunger consuming me Flesh dissolving beneath your teeth Choking on the sweet essence of life As you drink of my veins Allowing my body to melt away Into the earth below Slipping deeper and further under To be lost forever sinking In the depths of desire.”

My eyes blinked after reading her own words. Her poetry was exquisite.

After a moment, I glanced up and saw Jules staring back at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

She spoke softly, “did you enjoy it?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “Sexy as fuck.”

She grinned mischievously and then gave me a sly smile. She leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially, “what else did you like?”

I could feel myself flush with embarrassment. “‘The Little Death’ line was pretty hot.”

“Good,” she purred. “Now tell me what else you liked.”

I stared at her intently and replied, “the way you read it, your lips were moving slowly...”

She laughed and said, “yeah, I thought I should add some sensuality to the piece.”

“The words were sensual enough, but when read it ... holy shit!”

She raised an eyebrow, “really? You liked it?”

I reached my hand out. “Can I read it again?” I wanted to see it instead of hear it.

“Okay,” she nervously chuckled, giving her book to me. I re-read, retracing the words...

“Spirited through me, your tongue licks Incessantly seeking a taste of my blood Delicious, intoxicating venom coursing through me Gushing. Dizzy. Weak.”

I paused and looked at her hungrily. “It made me hard as steel.” I confessed.

“Really?!” She exclaimed excitedly. “That’s great! Now let’s see if we can get you harder still.”

Jules got up and moved to my side of the booth and sat next to me. She put her hand on mine and began tracing circles on the top of my knuckles. She leaned close and breathed heavily in my ear, “are you ready for round two?”

I nodded, “I believe I am.”

“Excellent,” she smiled. She slid her hand onto my thigh and squeezed gently. Her fingers traced the outline of my erection through my pants. The movement caused my bulge to form underneath.

“You lied, you’re not hard as steel,” she pouted. “Ok, so? I was only mentally hard from your poem and you knowing your whiskey,” I confessed. “I’m starting to follow suit physically.”

Jules giggled. “Well, we need to fix that.”

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

She grabbed hold of my zipper and tugged downward slightly, just large enough for her hand to slide inside my underwear.

She gripped the base of my cock tightly and covertly began jerking me off while we talked. She looked at me coyly, trying to continue casual conversation, “So, I guess you’re not quite hard as steel yet. What does that say about me?”

“I think it says you need to step up your game,” I teased. “But maybe you are, because I’ve never been hard like this in public before.”

While she sat next to me, her hand in my pants, the waitress returned with our scotches.

“Two Dalwhinnies. Neat,” she said as she put the glasses down in front of us. “Are we ready for some food?”

Jules and I smirked at each other and laughed. “We haven’t even opened the menu yet,” she admitted.

The waitress shrugged and smiled, “that’s alright. Take your time. We won’t rush ya.”

“Actually!” Jules piped up, “we’ll order food now. Just get me an order of wings to start. And maybe a burger. Cut in half so me and him can share.” She covertly squeezed my cock and moved her hand as she talked.

“And you sir?” The waitress asked.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or blush. Jules started moving her hand faster as I tried to talk. Finally, I managed to reply, “the burger and wings are good.”

The waitress wrote everything down and then disappeared into the kitchen. Jules looked at me and smiled devilishly.

“Is something funny?” I asked nervously.

“Oh nothing,” she chuckled. “Just thinking about getting you home and fucking you senseless.”

I blushed again. “Fuck ... I hope nobody heard you.”

“And so what if they did?” She teased, “so what if they overhear us talking dirty? It’s fun and exciting, isn’t it?”

“Yup,” I agreed enthusiastically. “It really is.”

She grinned, “and you know why? Because you’re a pervert who loves to hear women talk filthy,” she stated matter-of-factly. “Don’t worry though; I’m not one of those crazy bitches who gets offended when guys call her names or use naughty language. In fact, I kinda enjoy hearing it. So, spill it, what do you like to hear most?”

I paused briefly, unsure how to respond. “Honestly, I’ve never been with a girl who’s a dirty talker.”

“Ahh, well, there’s a first time for everything,” she replied with a smirk.

“Yeah...” I muttered quietly.

Jules reached under the table and grasped my hand firmly in hers. She gave it a squeeze and pulled me closer to her.

Her face came right up to mine and whispered softly into my ear, “what are you gonna do to me tonight?”

My heart raced. My mouth went dry and my body grew hot.

“Mmm, I dunno,” I answered honestly. “I have some ideas though.”

“Tell me,” she insisted.

My head spun. Here she was sitting directly next to me in a restaurant, asking me for details about our upcoming rendezvous.

“Well,” I began, “I’ve already shown you that if you tease me, I’m going to tease you back.”

Jules nodded, “yes, you have.”

“So, here’s what I’d do,” I continued with a teasing whisper. “If I were teasing you, I wouldn’t stop until you were right at the edge, quivering, begging for more, until you begged me to fuck you.”

Jules giggled.

“Then, finally,” I added with a grin, “when you beg me to fuck you, when you finally talk me into shoving - as you put it, the biggest, fattest cock in America - inside of you, you’re going to cum all over yourself.”

Jules gasped loudly and stared intently at me. I saw her swallow hard several times.

“That’s what I thought,” I said with a smile. “You wanted me to finish telling you the story, didn’t you?”

She shook her head rapidly.

I leaned forward slightly and spoke slowly, deliberately choosing my words, “that was only trailer ... You’ll have to wait until the main feature for more.”

“What?!” she exclaimed excitedly, in a but of mock excitement, “but I need to know what happens! The trailer isn’t enough! Please tell me!”

I laughed out loud. “I’ll show you later.”

Jules rolled her eyes playfully and sipped her scotch.

Our food arrived shortly thereafter, and the temperature of our conversation went down considerably. Wings and burgers don’t exactly lend themselves to sexy conversation, after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.