These Girls Are More Than a Handful - Cover

These Girls Are More Than a Handful

Copyright© 2023 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Drew's marriage has become stale, and he's just going through the motions every day. His twin daughters are his life and his sanity (even if their precocious puberty is making them go a bit nuts). But a seemingly harmless crush on a fresh-out-of-college coworker sets a series of events in motion that turns a midlife crisis into something unexpected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Facial   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

On Monday, I returned to work like normal. And shortly after I arrived, I saw Jules.

She had such a hot vibe that I found intoxicating. Her short hair with red streaks, oversized black rim glasses, a cute nose ring, it made her look like a counterculture goddess, which made me melt.

Add to it, though, that she was dressed professionally in a dark blazer suit and wore a white blouse underneath her jacket. The top button of her shirt wasn’t fastened and the sleeves were rolled up to reveal her toned arms.

Her whole vibe was beyond sexy. She ticked every box for the kind of girl that could be professional in the workplace, but an absolute blast outside of it.

Jules walked over to greet me, smiling brightly. “Hi Drew! How are you today? How was your weekend?”

It’s not like I could answer honestly. I couldn’t tell her ‘I fucked both of my 14-year-old daughters and found out my wife is cheating on me.’ Though actually, telling her about my wife wouldn’t be a bad idea. So I played it up.

“Actually, I had a really rough weekend,” I explained. “Want to come to my office real quick because I wanted to talk to you about it.”

Her smile disappeared instantly. “Oh no!” she exclaimed. “What happened?”

“I’ll tell you. Come on.” Then I led her into my office and closed the door behind us.

I sat down at my desk and gestured towards the chair opposite me. “Have a seat.”

Jules glanced nervously at the closed office doors. “Okay...” she said hesitantly.

I watched her closely as she seated herself. “First things first: What did you do this weekend?”

Surprised by the question, she answered, “Um ... nothing special.”

“No plans with friends or family?” I pressed further.

She shook her head slowly and replied softly, “Nope.”

“And you didn’t go anywhere?”

Again, she shook her head.

I smiled. “Well then, let’s cut right to the chase.” I leaned forward in my chair and lowered my voice slightly. “I wanted to let you know that this weekend, I’ve discovered my wife is cheating on me.”

I paused. The concept of her cheating on me was still devastating. But starting to get physical with my daughters has softened the blow. Maybe if I continue fucking them, I won’t feel quite so devastated anymore.

Jules may help too.

Jules’ reaction was immediate and shocking. “How do you know?!” she gasped loudly. Her mouth dropped open.

“She’s gone all the time,” I explained. “‘Working late.’ I found messages on her phone. Even my girls know. Alice doesn’t know I know, though.”

The shock on Jules’ face gradually transformed into disbelief. “But why?! Why would she cheat on you?”

I shrugged. “Why does anybody cheat on anybody?”

Jules pursed her lips and frowned thoughtfully. “That’s true,” she admitted quietly.

I continued, “So now here’s my plan.” My eyes focused intently on hers. “You’re going to help me.”

Jules blinked several times rapidly and stared blankly ahead while she processed what I’d just said. Finally, she spoke again, her voice barely above a whisper. “Help you ... what kind of help?”

“I think you know,” I said to Jules. Then I actually listened to myself. “Ok, that sounded creepy as fuck,” I laughed. “Sorry, my brain is running faster than normal right now.”

Jules grinned back at me and responded, “Yeah, I kinda figured.”

I cleared my throat awkwardly. “Look Jules, I need your help.”

She pursed her lips, trying to anticipate what I was going to say. “Sure. Anything. You know that.”

“Thanks.” I exhaled heavily. “It’s complicated. I mean, it’s a lot of stuff.”

I hesitated briefly before continuing. “Here’s what I’m thinking: Do you remember what we talked about last Friday?” I couldn’t hide the shit-eating grin on my face.

Jules raised an eyebrow curiously. “So you mean ... Like, when I confessed I...”

I chuckled. “Exactly.”

Her cheeks flushed pink and her eyes widened as she realized what I meant. “Are you serious?”

I nodded enthusiastically. “Completely.”

Jules’ mouth fell agape. “Really? Are you sure?”

I winked. “Absolutely. You’re beautiful.”

She remained silent for a few seconds, digesting everything I’d just revealed. Eventually her expression relaxed into one of relief mixed with excitement. “Wow,” she breathed. “This is great news, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I smiled. “I think so. It could be.”

Jules reached across the desk and took hold of my hand. Her touch sent electric shocks through me. Our fingers interlocked tightly together as she gazed at me seriously. “I’m glad you finally confided in me,” she declared. “Because now, I want nothing more than to help you. Whatever you need.”

My heart raced and my breathing became shallow as I struggled to control my emotions. “Thank you,” I whispered. “That means a lot.”

“Good,” she said simply. Then her smile returned. She released my hand and stood up. With her hands clasped firmly behind her back, she approached me. She stopped only two feet away and asked, “May I kiss you?”

My breath hitched audibly and I gulped hard. A shiver ran down my spine and I quickly nodded yes.

Then she moved closer. “Can I?” she asked, leaning forward and placing her hands on my desk. She closed her eyes, and I closed mine as I leaned over my desk.

This was happening.

Our lips touched gently and my entire body hummed with adrenaline. It’s strange ... It was a different feeling than I got with my daughters. Not better or worse. Just completely new. And exciting!

My tongue slipped out between my parted lips and tentatively explored hers. She tasted sweet and tangy.

I departed from the kiss and she walked around my desk to stand next to me, and we continued.

After a moment, our tongues began to wrestle against each other and we kissed passionately. Jules’ lips were soft and pliant and her mouth was warm and inviting. As our kissing intensified, Jules moaned softly. A cute little squeak. We released the kiss and smiled goofily at each other.

“You tasted amazing,” I breathed. “Like strawberries.”

Jules giggled awkwardly. “I’ve heard that before. Strawberries are good!”

“Yes they are,” I agreed. “And you smell incredible too. What did you use on your skin today?”

“Coconut oil,” Jules replied casually. “It smells yummy, doesn’t it?” She then leaned forward and planted a light kiss on my cheek. With those parting words, she turned and walked away.

I stood there motionless for a minute after she left. I watched her hips sway seductively as she sauntered away. Her ass looked fantastic in her tight jeans. Fuck! Jules was incredibly hot ... I couldn’t believe how exciting this all was.

I looked down, and there was my big ‘ol tent sticking out. I quickly shuffled toward my chair and sitting back down behind my desk.


“We should go get lunch,” Jules suggested as she abruptly appeared at my office door. It was around 11:45 a.m.

I nodded slowly. “Sounds good.”

“Cool. Let me grab my purse real quick.”

While she gathered her things, I grabbed my keys and followed her to her cubicle in the middle of our shared office area.

“There’s a Thai place close by that serves really good pad thai,” Jules explained.

“Perfect,” I said with a nod of approval. I shook my keys to indicate I’d drive us there.

We walked to the parking lot, not actually talking but we were both flashing shit-eating grins.

Once inside my car, we drove to a restaurant called Siam Spice located less than a mile from the office building. During the short drive, Jules sheepishly said, “Can we stop somewhere first?”

“Like where?” I questioned.

She lowered her voice slightly and glanced sideways at me. “Do you trust me enough to pull over here?”

“Trust you?” I looked around, and saw nobody nearby. There weren’t even any cars parked along the side of the road. The nearest houses were several hundred yards away. “Why would I need to trust you?”

Jules bit her lip and stared at me intently. After a brief pause, she answered, “To let me suck your dick.”

My jaw dropped open. My heart pounded rapidly and I gaped at her. “You don’t fuck around, do you?” I laughed.

Jules smirked mischievously. “No, I don’t.” She blushed and began to laugh. “Never mind. I mean, you don’t ... I’m just curious and I’ve been building up...”

I grinned back at her. “It’s ... well, it’s okay ... I’d be an idiot to say no, right?”

Without saying another word, I pulled over onto a side street where the was a clearing of trees and cut off the engine.

Jules unbuckled her seatbelt and reached over the center console. “I’m sorry to be so bold, but you have to understand, for months I’ve fantasized about sucking your dick. Every day, I’ve seen it hanging between your legs and making that bulge and wondered...”

“Fuck...” I murmured. “Is that right?”

“Yep,” Jules confirmed. “So if you’re willing...”

She fumbled with the belt latch for a second, obviously a bit nervous. It was kinda baffling, seeing Jules’ nerves show though and what those nerves imply. She really did like me, didn’t she?

I pushed my butt up from the seat, and to help, leaned the seat back as she unzipped my fly and pulled my pants and underwear down. She gasped lightly as my semi hard dick flopped out into my hip.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed, almost laughing. “Your dick is huge! How could anyone possibly fit something that size inside them? It’s absolutely massive!!”

Her awe-struck tone made me laugh. “Thanks,” I chuckled.

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft squeezed it tightly and marveled, “oh my God, it’s not even hard yet?” She smiled widely. “How much bigger does it get?”

I shrugged nonchalantly. “Bigger.”

Jules licked her lips nervously and continued squeezing my cock while gazing up at me through her thick framed glasses.

“I legit don’t know if I can handle something this big,” she laughed as she continued to slowly stroke it and look up at me. “Holy shit...”

I smiled and winked at her. “It’s ok. Nobody has ‘handled’ me before. My wife was my first, but most women before that didn’t know what to do with it. But don’t feel pressured or anything.”

Jules giggled. “Don’t worry, I won’t disappoint you.” Then she leaned forward and engulfed the head of my cock, filling her mouth completely. I groaned loudly. She started bobbing up and down on my cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth. She tried to take it deeper with each stroke, but soon found herself struggling to accommodate my girth. Which visibly frustrated her, making her grumble.

“Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure nobody could fit it in their throat anyway,” I assured her.

Jules gave a half smile. “Good to hear. I can usually manage to swallow most cocks without choking.” She paused briefly to catch her breath. “But yours is just so damn big.” She held it up again, now stiff and turgid, smiling broadly in awe. “This thing is fucking enormous! Like, literally the biggest dick I’ve ever seen! By far!”

I didn’t say a word. Instead, I simply gazed at her lustfully as she stroked my cock in front of her face. She said it was the biggest she’d ever seen. I know it sounds cocky, no pun intended, but I knew it was the biggest any girl had ever seen. I was insecure as fuck about almost every other thing about me, but the size of my dick wasn’t one of those things. I knew it was a blessing and a curse.

Jules moaned softly around the head of my dick, stubbornly trying to deepthroat me despite its immense thickness. Her efforts only caused her to gag repeatedly and choke on it. Finally, she stopped and removed her mouth from my swollen cockhead.

She sat back, tears of exertion in her eyes, “Sorry ... I just can’t do it. You’re way too thick for me.”

“That’s ok,” I reassured her. “Just relax and enjoy yourself. Work your magic, Jules ... You know where the sensitive parts are, I’m sure.”

She nodded eagerly and resumed stroking me with both hands. “I definitely know that,” she teased. I watched mesmerized as her tongue swirled around my tip and she regularly fit four inches or so in her mouth, which was plenty for me. It was deeper than Alice or the girls were able to do. “Fuck,” Jules sighed heavily. “I can’t believe how thick you are! And you taste so good!” She licked the underside of my shaft occasionally and then returned to her steady rhythm. “You make precum like crazy. I bet you’re really sensitive here,” she said, rubbing her thumb across my frenulum.

I shuddered at the sensation and gripped the steering wheel tighter. “Yeah, definitely,” I grunted. “Do you like that?” she inquired excitedly, licking it lightly while keeping eye contact with me.

“Uh huh,” I replied.

“What else would you like me to do, Drew?”

“Anything,” I answered truthfully. “Something tells me you’re an artist when it comes to sucking cock.”

Jules giggled. “You mean like this?”

And with that, she began vigorously jerking me off, using one hand to squeeze my balls gently while she slurped and sucked my dick with the other.

“Holy shit,” I gasped. “Jesus Christ!”

Jules kept up a relentless pace, working me over expertly with her two hands. Her mouth was full of my dick, bobbing rapidly up and down. After a few seconds, she pulled back enough to allow my cockhead to pop out of her mouth, leaving a wet trail behind it, leaning back a little and smiling cutely at me.

Then she moved her face towards mine and kissed me passionately, wrapping her arms around me and holding on tight. Her face was sloppy from sucking my dick, but that made for a wet kiss that was even more fun.

Our tongues wrestled playfully together as I felt her hand grasp my rock hard shaft firmly. She quit kissing me and rubbed the base of my cock against her cheek and jawline, licking me from shaft to tip, teasing me.

She lifted her mouth off my dick and whispered into my ear, “you look so hot right now. Your big fat dick, you’re breathing heavy, you’re dripping tasty precum all over my face. Mmmmmm...”

“I always leak a lot,” I admitted quietly. “It’s embarrassing almost.”

She laughed and moved her head back up to my cock. “Doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like it. It tastes good too. Way sweeter than actual cum. Actual cum is kinda gross tasting, but precum...” She made a chef’s kiss gesture and smacked her lips together before returning to the task in her hands.

Without fanfare, she wrapped her warm soft lips around it once more, engulfing the top third of my cock inside her mouth. It was the deepest she’s taken me so far.

“Oh fuck,” I sighed happily as she worked diligently on my dick with her talented tongue. “Was that your throat?”

She said nothing. I glanced down at Jules as she looked up at me expectantly through her dark lashes and black rim glasses. The sight of my fully erect cock between her plump pink lips made was an intoxicating sight.

She was the sexiest girl I’ve ever known in my entire life. Bar none. This was already the closest experience to porn I’ve ever had (taking my girls’ virginities notwithstanding).

“God damn,” I mumbled as she continued sucking me off. My eyes drifted lower, watching her slim fingers moving up and down my pole. Her fingertips were coated in my pre-cum and her saliva.

She was incredibly skilled with her mouth, squeezing tightly and swirling her tongue around the tip. Occasionally, she’d pause momentarily and lick the underside of my dick with her moistened tongue. Then she’d return to sliding along the length of my shaft with her slippery digits, making me moan loudly. She did some tricks with her tongue that I didn’t even know what she was doing. I just know they felt amazing.

Suddenly, Jules leaned forward slightly and grabbed hold of my testicles, rolling them around in her palm. “Oooooh,” I groaned appreciatively, feeling my cock twitch uncontrollably.

“Mmmmm,” she purred seductively, continuing to suck me off. “I think you might kinda like all this, hm?” “Yes,” I panted with a chuckle. “How can you tell?”

Jules smiled and slid her mouth further down my shaft. As she did, the end of my dick hit the entry to her throat. She gagged briefly but quickly recovered, taking me as deep as she could without actually deepthroating me.

My body tensed involuntarily and I let out a low growl of pleasure.

“Shit,” I muttered breathlessly. “This is literally the best blow job I’ve ever had.”

“Really?” she asked innocently.

“Absolutely,” I responded, still trying to catch my breath.

Jules paused again, looking up at me curiously. “Are you sure?” I couldn’t tell if she was genuinely surprised by my statement, or if she was playing up the cute and innocent vibe.

“Very,” I assured her confidently. “By far.”

She grinned mischievously and went back to work, swallowing almost half my dick before pulling off with a loud popping noise. “See?” she said smugly as she sat upright. “Your biggest complaint is that you’re leaking a ton of precum ... but your cock tastes great because of it!”

“Seriously? I’ve never heard that before actually,” I protested weakly.

Jules shrugged dismissively and gave me another sloppy kiss on the tip of my cock, smearing more of my pre-cum onto her cheeks and chin. “It’s true. You should try some sometime. It’s delicious!”

“Ew,” I laughed as she started blowing me again, this time slowly stroking my entire cock with both of her hands while she sucked.

After a couple minutes of this, Jules suddenly stopped sucking and stood up straight. She unbuttoned her blouse, a black and red bra coming into view. She was literally shedding her businesswoman vibe and revealing the counterculture goddess underneath.

“Shit...” I mumbled. But smiled and reached behind herself to undo the clasp on her bra. She slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders and letting it fall open, revealing her perky D-cup breasts. Her nipples were perfect and she had the large areolas that I liked, almost freakishly so - about the size of her fist, topped with a thick pierced nipple.

I stared at them hungrily, lustfully. “Pierced even?”

Jules nodded and smirked knowingly as she watched my reaction. “Do you want these bad boys?”

“Fuck yes,” I breathed, reaching for them. “They’re perfect. You’re perfect.”

She giggled at my enthusiasm, then bent over and resumed sucking my cock. After only a few moments, she pulled back and looked up at me, grinning impishly. “Want to see something else that’s perfect?”

I nodded eagerly.

Jules removed her glasses and began playing with them nervously, twisting the frames around in front of her. “I have a secret,” she confided shyly.

I waited patiently for her to continue.

“Well ... I guess it’s not really a secret anymore...” She cleared her throat self-consciously. “I’m bisexual.”

I blinked in surprise. “Oh yeah?” I smiled. “Interesting...”

“Yeah,” she chuckled. “So anyway, I mention it because I wanted to ask if there was anything you would like to do together.”

“Like what?” I asked cautiously. “What are you thinking?”

Jules hesitated for a moment before responding. “Well ... you know ... I was wondering if maybe you’d like to meet some of my friends?”

“Friends?” I repeated dumbly. “But you and I just...”

Jules rolled her eyes at me playfully. “It’s not like I’m asking you to go home with somebody right now,” she explained impatiently. “I’m still getting to know you. I more mean like ... if you wanted to hangout with me and one of my girlfriends or something.”

“Okay,” I replied uncertainly.

Jules sighed heavily. “Look, I get that you’re kind of freaked out about everything right now, okay? But trust me when I say that my friends aren’t going to bite or anything.”

“And why would they do that?” I countered defensively. “Why would they be interested in meeting an old man like me?”

Jules answered that question by holding my cock up and widening her eyes, her expression indicating the answer was obvious. “Because you have a fucking enormous cock,” she exclaimed excitedly, cupping the base of my shaft firmly between thumb and forefinger. “I mean like seriously, look at this thing! How could anyone NOT be curious?!”

I didn’t respond immediately, instead choosing to stare in disbelief at the hand that held my cock.

She giggled squeezing my dick, “I can tell you’re turned on by it too.”

“Uh huh,” I murmured absently, lost in thought. “Who wouldn’t?”

“I’m sorry I’m thinking like that already, but my group of friends, well, all of us are kinda ‘sluts,’ I guess” she began, making air quotes, “but we’re just young, like to hook up and have fun, talk about it, play around with each other, that kind of thing. And none of us have ever ever ever seen a dick like this.”

Jules didn’t offer any more explanation and shoved my cock back into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down rapidly. Her technique was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced: slow and steady, taking full advantage of the length and girth of my cock, coaxing copious amounts of precum out with every stroke.

My cock was pulsating inside her warm wet mouth. The sensation of her lips wrapped tightly around my glans made it feel even bigger than usual. My balls ached and tightened slightly as they drew closer to orgasm.

The combination of the warmth of her breath, her stroking with both hands, and the soft suction of her tongue, sent electric jolts through my body.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Jules moaned happily as she continued sucking me off sloppily, occasionally pausing to lick the underside of my shaft before resuming her blowjob.

Her fingers gripped the sides of my hips and gently squeezed, encouraging me to thrust my pelvis forward into her face.

A minute later, she abruptly released my cock and sat back against her seat. “That’s enough for today,” she panted.

“Huh?” I gasped in shock, my eyes wide. “But-”

“Don’t worry,” she assured me hurriedly, putting on her glasses and pulling them down to rest below the bridge of her nose. “You won’t miss your chance.”

I swallowed hard and tried to compose myself. “Wait, what did you mean by that?”

Jules laughed loudly, shaking her head at me, beginning to put her bra back on. “God, I love talking to you!” She winked mischievously. “Just relax, okay? Everything’s gonna be fine.”

“Alright,” I mumbled.

“I’m hungry,” she announced suddenly. “Let’s grab some food. It is our lunch break still. Ready for that Thai restaurant?”

I looked down at my dick, still hard and twitching. “Ok, I don’t think I’m going to be in any condition to leave this car anytime soon.”

Jules snorted and reached over to pat my leg reassuringly. “Relax,” she said soothingly, running her index finger along my thigh. “I promise, nobody’s going to...”

“ ... No you don’t get it,” I interrupted with a laugh. “I’m too big ... I can’t fit it back in my pants unless I go soft.”

“Wow,” Jules whispered softly, leaning across the center console towards me. “Are you serious? I suppose that makes sense.” “There’s no way,” I shook my head emphatically. “Trust me. Look at it. I can’t angle it...” I demonstrated, showing I couldn’t fit it back inside while I’m sitting down. “ ... unless I open the car door and step outside, in which case I’m flashing the entire neighborhood.”

Jules burst out laughing again. “Oh my god!” she gasped dramatically. “You really are hung like a horse! That must be so frustrating for you.”

“Yup,” I shrugged. “It really is too big, to be honest.”

Jules nodded solemnly, apparently satisfied that I wasn’t making fun of her. “Well, maybe I can fix that for you.”

“What do you mean?”

Jules threw her bra back onto the floor and leaned across the center console once more and began stroking my cock slowly. “I’m pretty sure there’s nothing wrong with your cock,” she said quietly, tracing the outline of my swollen crown with one fingertip. “In fact, it looks perfect to me.”

“Gonna give me blue balls again?” I laughed. “Please stop teasing me.”

She chuckled, then put her fingertips together and rubbed them lightly over the tip of my cock. “I know you’re embarrassed about being too big, but trust me when I say this: I’ve never seen a man who has a better cock than yours.”

“Really?” I asked skeptically.

“Yes, really,” Jules insisted confidently. “It’s not only big, it’s perfectly shaped. And look at those veins. Your skin is so smooth. So firm and tight. The curve. The head is so big. And it gets so hard. I’ve seen porn with guys hung like you, and they can’t even stay hard. But your dick stays rock solid. All the time.”

I groaned involuntarily.

“And it’s so thick,” Jules went on excitedly, tracing its length with two fingers. “Like a baseball bat. How could anyone resist such perfection?”

“Thank you,” I muttered sarcastically.

“You’re welcome,” she replied cheerfully. “Sorry I’m leaving you hanging here. I’m getting hungry though. Let’s find something to eat.”

I groaned. “Why are you teasing me?”

Jules smiled innocently. “Because it turns me on.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily, frustrated that my erection wouldn’t subside.

Jules giggled. “Seriously, I’m teasing you because I enjoy seeing a grown man squirm. It makes me feel powerful.”

“Yeah, you definitely have all the fucking power right now,” I groaned with a laugh.

“Do you need me to stop?” she asked hesitantly. “Or would you prefer if I kept doing this?”

“Teasing me?” I gritted through clenched teeth. “This is hot but I need to cum so bad, Jules.”

Jules smirked and slid closer to me, reaching between us and grasping my shaft firmly in her hand. She started jacking me slowly at first but sped up quickly. My cock swelled to its apex. “Maybe if I tell you the method to my madness, you’ll calm down.”

“Go ahead,” I breathed hoarsely.

Jules licked her lips nervously and continued jerking me off. “There are several reasons why I’m giving you blue balls,” she explained breathlessly. “First, I want to see how far you can take it without cumming. Second, I want to actually hear how much pleasure you’re experiencing. Third, I want you to experience how good it feels to be teased, denied and tortured by a gorgeous woman.”

“Jesus Christ,” I grunted, trying desperately to hold back. “I swear, Jules, I’m gonna literally lose my mind here.”

Jules stopped moving her hands abruptly, put her elbow on the headrest of the passenger seat and rubbed my thigh with one fingertip while my cock twitched. “That’s a shame,” she cooed softly, gazing intently into my eyes with her bright green irises. “You want to know the big reason why I’m teasing you? Because I know that for the rest of the day, your cock will ache, and you won’t be able to focus on anything else but me.”

Her words made my cock twitch uncontrollably, which made her giggle. I groaned loudly at her absolute commitment to giving me blue balls.

Jules grinned wickedly. “But you already know that, don’t you? That you’ll be thinking about nothing but me.”

I nodded my head weakly and groaned again.

“So instead of answering me directly,” she went on, “why don’t you ask me a question?”

“Okay ... What’s the big reason why you’re teasing me today?” I asked tentatively.

Jules continued tracing her finger on my thigh, careful not to touch my cock or balls. “I wanted to see how far you’d go without cumming,” she whispered huskily. “I knew you were horny after talking to me earlier during our meeting.”

My heart thundered inside of me. She was right.

“You’re impressive how you held out. I blew you a lot just now and fuck, you still didn’t cum!” She chuckled playfully. “Like, if I didn’t know better, I would’ve thought you weren’t enjoying yourself.”

“God damn it! You’re making me crazy,” I growled, frustrated.

“Oh yeah?” Jules asked mischievously. “But just think, once you follow me home tonight, and you are coming with me to my place after work, there’s nothing stopping me from taking care of this problem for you ... fully.”

The mere mention of that sent shivers down my spine. I couldn’t wait to finally relieve myself of these intense urges.

Then she painfully touched it again, giving me a menacing glare.

“Mmm...” I purred, closing my eyes and savoring the sensation of being touched by Jules.

“What are you thinking about?” she inquired.

“What I’m going to do to you later,” I told her firmly. “How I’m going to get revenge on you.”

Jules laughed throatily. “Revenge huh? Are you sure you want to start that fight tonight?”

“Yes,” I answered confidently. “If you think I’m just some guy who whines and just wants to receive, then you’re mistaken. That’s not what I want. I want to punish you for teasing me like that.”

“Well, I don’t blame you,” she said sweetly. “After all, it’s pretty fucked up of me for doing this. But let’s face it: we both know I’m going to tease you again and again until you beg me for mercy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.