Cave Girl - Cover

Cave Girl

Copyright© 2023 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Puta was beaten by her husband and banished from the cave for her slutty ways. She knew that she was justified for her actions because her cheating husband was Mister Butterfly to all the other females in the cave including her betraying sister Mako. She needs to find a safe place to sleep at night away from the wild animals and the dangerous humans all wanting one thing from her to satisfy their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Cannibalism   Nudism   Violence  

I was tired of hiding in the tall grass watching the strange humans who had disappeared into the huge mound structure which was one of several in that remote place away from the trail and on the other side of a fast moving river that snaked down through the middle of the low lying fertile fields. They had several various crops growing from the black soil and I knew they were probably spreading their nets in the river for the delicious fish found in abundance.

I sensed these humans were more inclined to grow their food and catch the fish in the river than go on dangerous hunts for wild beasts to give them meat on their table.

I had noticed the males had not carried any weapons on the trail and that was out of character for the males in the caves behind me where danger lurked in every dark shadow.

I saw some units of mostly females out in the fields tending the crops and they looked well fed in comparison to my former encampment where hunger was only a step away after a bad hunt.

The females in my former home seldom left the safety of the cave and would probably find working in the fields as a step backward in their comfort zone rather than a sign of progress in changing their environment.

I saw one female watching a pack of young children to monitor their chores intended to form them into productive members of their dirt mound society.

Despite the benign appearance of this tiny corner of our prehistoric lifestyle, I refused to lower my guard because it seemed from what I had witnessed in the fields that the males in this part of creation were just as harsh in their treatment of the females in their group as my most recent cave dwelling experience.

I noticed that the females seemed more adjusted to their life of servitude and apparently took their sexual subjugation in stride with a positive outlook on life around them. They laughed and ran and played with the children leading me to think they were mind controlled in some magical way that precluded them from critical thinking.

A loud clacking noise from the direction of the mounds caused them all to pause in their actions and they immediately started to find their way back into the mud structures like domestic animals called home for feeding.

Then as darkness fell across the plains, a large bonfire was lit in the center of the mounds and all the residents shuffled out to form a huge circle around the fire silent and watching like they were expecting some sort of entertainment to commence.

Four females in their early years were led out to the center of the circle bound to each other by twisted vines from the nearby trees. I noticed right away that they all looked frightened and were as nervous as animals being led to the slaughtering stone for skinning and dressing into edible tidbits for the entire pack.

Their garments were removed roughly by the large males with clubs in their hands and the entire circle reacted to their naked bodies shining like beacons in the light of the huge bonfire in the center. The men prodded them in their posteriors and the young females started to dance in a ritualistic manner with little joy in their movements, only fear.

The guards selected four males from the circle and they stalked into the center of the circle quickly shedding their animal skins and proudly showing their manhood shafts of impressive size and girth.

The guards forced the four girls down into a submissive down on all fours position and I watched their hindquarters tremble with nervous anticipation of the obvious preparations of them being mounted by the four males with only one thought on their mind.

I noticed that several of the couples in the circle were already engaged in vigorous copulation, much of which was anal in nature surprising me because in the cave environment, it was considered an evil act not to be viewed in a public setting.

The guards paddled the four girl’s asses with their heavy clubs lightly so as not to damage them physically before the fun began. The sounds of their screams and the wood hitting them in the soft flesh of their posteriors made me intensely heated down below and I foolishly wanted to be in that group of four being readied for some sort of sexual ceremony that made no sense to me because such things were considered private and not public in the cave dwelling society.

The bonfire lit spectacle in front of me was both sordid and fascinating.

I watched all four males pounce on the young females with vigorous pounding of their own chests and shouts of victory in marking fresh virgin territory for their manly shafts. The onlookers all yelled and screamed their encouragement to their thrusting impalements.

It was difficult from this distance for me to discern if they were in the female’s natural slits of procreation or had entered into the forbidden paradise of their posterior place of pleasure.

I knew from my own virginal experiences that such matters were more random than intended due to the nervousness of the male or their complete lack of concern as to which target their shaft managed to penetrate at such moments of passionate intensity.

I nervously started to fumble at my anal opening with my dirty minded fingers imagining it was my rump under attack in the middle of the circle.

One of the young females who was smaller and somewhat younger than the others shouted out in despair “You are in the wrong hole, you silly asshole. It hurts too much for me to submit to your rite of passage.”

The burly man on her spine quickly pulled his shaft out of her sphincter and reinserted back into the wider and well-lubricated feminine folds much to her relief.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.