Cave Girl - Cover

Cave Girl

Copyright© 2023 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Puta was beaten by her husband and banished from the cave for her slutty ways. She knew that she was justified for her actions because her cheating husband was Mister Butterfly to all the other females in the cave including her betraying sister Mako. She needs to find a safe place to sleep at night away from the wild animals and the dangerous humans all wanting one thing from her to satisfy their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Cannibalism   Nudism   Violence  

Greetings to you, my unseen strangers.

My name is Puta.

If you are reading my story, it is written in my simple picture language on the walls of my special place.

This cave was here long before my people crossed the high mountains and took it as their own.

This is a picture of me showing all of my secret personal places that we females hold in pride to entice our mates to vigorous joining.

As you can see my child feeding twin mounds are well shaped with firm tips at the end to help my offspring to joyful feeding. I don’t quite understand why males make such a big deal over their size and shape and they enjoy playing with them before copulating to make a new baby inside my down below baby making place. Such nonsense is still quite mysterious to me, a simple female with thoughts devoted to the rules of survival like warding off dangerous animals, finding enough food to fill my belly and finding a safe place to lay down at night to rest my weary bones.

Let me direct your attention to my baby-making slit between my legs that also is an exit for my liquid waste fluids spurting from my interior body parts.

Yes, there is a heavy mat of hair down there because I find it protects my sensitive lower lips and folds from the inclement weather. That same furry mat buffers the battering from male blunt instruments used as a friendly weapons to make me tingle from head to toe during the nocturnal hours in the darkness of the cave. Of course, it is all discreetly done under the animal fur blankets that keep us all warm in the cold night air.

This picture is a rear facing look of my nicely curved backside that has enough padding to make my sitting comfortable. It makes me tremble with weakness when it is spread open by my mate to use my other entrance as an alternative to the option of making yet another baby in these harsh years of dangerous weather and scarce food to feed us adults.

Yes, my father and now my husband strike me with their heavy hands down there on my bottom flanks to punish me for my many mistakes and unintentional bad attitude to manly rights and privileges. I know I should be angry at such unfair treatment but in all honesty, I confess that I enjoy the attention to my bottom and sometimes, it will trigger my juices to flow from my matted hair area between my legs like a spring shower unexpected and exciting to my chaotic insides.

It dismays me that my mate has been seen by me mounting a young female from behind feeding his large shaft to her baby making entrance in such a way that I feel slighted by his disregard for his loyalty to me, his mate of many years.

I must confess that I have fallen to the depths of despair and have taken young Marko the offspring of my sister Baku to my freely offered flanks to take revenge on my spouse’s carnal use of little Sosa’s heart-shaped bottom in front of our friends and relatives.

Of course, I did it in the deepest portion of our cave and cautioned him to be entirely discreet about his good fortune in reaming my sensuous baby-making slit and my rear facing entrance that was skilled in the two way traffic up deep and hard.

Marko usually grunted like one of the tree animals mounting their mate in noisy display of ape love making me take it from behind in the dark leaving the details entirely to the listener’s vivid imagination.

Unfortunately, this has continued for quite some time now and I have managed to become addicted to Marko’s pulsating business roaming about inside me freely touching me in places my mate had long ago neglected in his haste to find other sources of mating pleasure.

I was saddened by the betrayal of my younger sister Mako who informed my husband about my sordid offerings of my hindquarters to the young lad Marko. I had long suspected that my roving spouse had tasted the juicy interior of Mako’s feminine folds more than once in the past, but I had never caught them in the act and held my sister in the arms of family love.

My husband punished my bottom with his disciplining hands until I was forced to shed many tears of regret for being caught, not for the actual dirty deed itself, because I knew it was justifiable payback for his cheating ways.

When I saw my sister Mako’s sly smile I knew right away that she was one of his hidden whores that spread her legs whenever he snapped his fingers in her direction. I found that made me angry at being punished for my actions but that he had escaped all responsibility for his depraved activities. I wondered how many other females in the cave had their bellies filled with his offspring from the constant pestering for sexual favors behind my back.

Those unsympathetic females stripped me of all my garments and pushed me out of the entrance to the cave just as the sun was descending below the horizon. I stood there naked and unafraid of the terror of the unknown in the jungle. In all honesty, I was more afraid of the other humans in the cave who had judged me to be the miscreant unjustly.

I made my way down to the riverbank limping from the repeated kicks in my posterior from the former friends and relatives that I had formed ties with over the years. Looking back on it, I realized the clan valued a male food provider a lot more than a lowly female only good for making new babies and dishing out pleasure to her mate in the dark of the night.

The simple truth was that as a female, I was valued only on my merit of producing babies to continue the labor we needed to survive and I saw that I had no friends in the male population except perhaps for Marko because I had kept my sexual favors strictly for the use of my cheating mate who had moved like a butterfly amongst the females of the clan seeding their fertile internal parts with his copious sperm shouting out his victory like one of the apes in the trees of the jungle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.