18 December 2009 - Cover

18 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan is Rita Davidson’s date to her Quinte University staff Christmas party. He helps her to fulfill one of her desires, but she doesn’t go home with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan escorted Angie through the front door. He introduced her to Karen, Tina, and Lisa. They admired her slender figure, barely covered by her sexy dress.

“Dan, again, you sure know how to pick beautiful looking women,” Tina commented.

“Angie looks very similar to Wendy with her strawberry blonde hair and nice figure.”

“Where’s your husband?” Karen asked, going to her.

“George can sometimes turn into an obnoxious jerk when he gets drunk. He was very rude to a woman at the party who gave him a blow job. I was attracted to Dan and quickly accepted his offer to be my date for the remainder of the party. I gave some of my coworkers something to see and talk about later. My dress was open, and Dan felt my tits as we kissed, and he fingered my pussy.”

“Speaking of pussy. I suggested to Angie that we could shave her pussy, like you girls do.”

“Mmm, we’d love to give you a bald pussy. We love to give men as show of our bare pussies in public,” Karen said.

“Angie has never had the erotic pleasure of licking pussy,” Wendy mentioned.†

“We won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to. We love pussy before, and after Dan has fucked it. We hope you’ll try to taste us too.”

“I will.”


Dan gave her a quick tour of their home, interrupting Hanna and Jenny’s sixty-nine.

He escorted her out to the backyard. “You have an indoor pool?”

“We can swim year-round and do it mostly naked,” Tina said.

“You can enjoy a swim later if you like. We’ve made our area our own little tropical oasis,” Dan said, leading her into the cabana.

“The two TVs show our own version of porn movies. I’d like to record you and Dan fucking to add to our collection of the men and women we’ve been with,” Karen offered.

Angie agreed, and Karen quickly set up two digital recorders.

Dan embraced Angie, kissing her, then turning her to face the others. He untied her dress, slipping it off her shoulders and arms. The girls admired her slender, naked body.

“Yes, your pussy could use a good shave,” Wendy commented.

“We’ll each take turns shaving you, then give you a good taste afterwards,” Lisa said.

The girls sat down to watch Angie strip Dan and then sit and suck on his cock. Dan made the mistake of placing her on her back, and each wife came over and took turns licking her pussy. She snorted breaths through her nose as she sucked on his cock while taking licking after licking. Tina cheered when she made Angie cum.

Dan settled on her, and she guided his cock into her. Angie eagerly met his thrusts as he established a good pace.

“Fuck her good, honey, make Angie your slut!”

“Sorry, Angie, I shouldn’t have said that; I’m caught up in the passion of your fucking.”

“That’s quite alright. I’ve never been considered a guy’s slut before, though I’ve been called one. This sure as hell beats sleeping beside a drunken husband. Fuck me good, Dan.”

Hanna and Jenny entered the cabana wearing thin nighties that did little to cover their slender, teen bodies. Lisa introduced them to Angie as Dan fucked her.

Dan was able to hold off once, but on the second urge, he growled as he fucked his cum into her. Again, Dan didn’t have the chance to lick his cum from her pussy, as his wives did that for him.

Angie had to watch as the youngest, Jenny, took her turn. The sensation of this young, blonde teen licking and fingering her was too much for her, and Angie released another strong cum.

“Hooray! I made Angie cum!” Jenny proclaimed. “I usually make the woman cum after Dan has fucked her.”


Angie relaxed while cuddling with Dan as Karen offered refreshments. “I still owe Dan a blow job.”

“We’ll enjoy watching him cum in your mouth,” Hanna said.

“Is there always a family gathering when Dan brings home a woman to fuck?”

“Yes, there is,” Wendy replied.

“It doesn’t happen as often as you might think, with him being so handsome and having such a great personality,” Tina added.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.