18 December 2009 - Cover

18 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan is Rita Davidson’s date to her Quinte University staff Christmas party. He helps her to fulfill one of her desires, but she doesn’t go home with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The music started with the three couples dancing with their partners for two songs, followed by a slow one.

“Thank you, Dan, for this, for me being with Trayvon, I mean.”

“He’s the black cock you wanted to try, and you don’t need my approval to be with him.”

“I don’t want you to have any hard feelings, though I do want your cock to feel hard. Will you take your Viagra?”

“I will. It also appears that Martin wants to be with you, or Tracy.”

“I could take them both on if Martin isn’t with Tracy. You, you lucky stud, get to have Anna for sure, and likely Tracy too.”

“I might be able to give my Viagra a good workout.”

“I should tell you, that Trayvon asked me to go home with him and Tracy after the party. I turned him down, saying I was going to your home for the night. He accepted that and offered for just me to be with him and Tracy tomorrow, and I accepted.”

“Good for you. I know you’ll have a lot of sexy fun with them. I think our fucking will have to wait until we get to my place. It isn’t written in stone that you have to go home with me. If you find that Trayvon is a good fuck, then take his offer and go home with him and Tracy.”

“What about you taking off my thong panties at our table?”

“I think you’ll set the mood for the night and get Tracy’s attention, if you ask Trayvon to take them off.”


“Tracy seems to have everything planned out for us six tonight,” Anna commented to her husband.

“Yes, she does,” he said, eyeing the deep cleavage of the three sexy women.

“Don’t be so overly anxious, like a little boy. Maybe Rita has her sights set on Trayvon and not you.”

“Are you willing to share Dan with Tracy?”

“I’m not sure, but having four wives, I’m sure he’s more than capable.”

“You know that I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself, so go for it.”

“What about you?”

“I’ll rescue Angie Davis from her obnoxious husband before another guy can.”

“Just remember who you’re going home with.”

“Always you, my love, and sometimes it’s more than us two.”


“Trayvon, I hope you know that once you cross that barrier with Rita, your working relationship with her will never be the same,” Tracy said as he held her close.

“I know it’ll change, maybe for the better.”

“I can see you fucking her at work and then bringing her home for us to enjoy.”

“I asked her if she’d like to come home with us, and she declined, because she’s going to Dan’s place for the night after the party.”

“That’s too bad. I’m anxious to taste her pussy as you are.”

“I did invite her to our place tomorrow, and she said, yes.”

“Mmm, I can just taste her pussy full of your cum. We get to enjoy her as our first white woman experience. Now don’t screw it up. Hopefully she wants your black cock as much as I do,” she smiled.

The song ended with the couples walking back to their table.

“Please excuse me, ladies’ room time,” Rita said as she kissed Dan.

“I’ll go with you,” Tracy said.”

“And me too,” Anna added.

“Why is it that you always see women going to the washroom together and not men?” Trayvon asked.

“So we can talk about our favourite subjects, men and sex, except you men talk about women and sex,” Tracy said as she kissed him on the cheek.

The men watched the women leave, eyeing the other’s partner. “Rita is a fine-looking woman!” Trayvon remarked.

“Tracy is certainly no slouch in the looks and body shape departments,” Dan replied, sipping his drink. “And Anna sure is a comfort to the eyes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.