18 December 2009 - Cover

18 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan is Rita Davidson’s date to her Quinte University staff Christmas party. He helps her to fulfill one of her desires, but she doesn’t go home with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Rita leaned out the driver’s window, showing Peter her breasts and kissing him good night. He watched her and Dan walk hand in hand through the main entrance of the Convention Centre.

“My son, Brad, and his wife, Abby, had their wedding and reception here,” he mentioned.

They entered one of the large banquet rooms, this one partitioned off for their use. They passed their coats to a teenage girl, likely a student, and were given a numbered disc. Entering the main room, their eyes adjusted to the low lighting.

“There wasn’t any seating plan arranged, so we just sit where we want,” she mentioned, holding his hand. “Expect to receive the third degree from some of my friends about your intentions with me, plus you look identical to Tom Hanks.”

“Should I tell them I already have four wives?”

“Yes, be truthful. Lies will only hurt a person in the end.”

“Is that from a sad experience?”

“Yes, unfortunately.”

“I’ll say I have four wives, and I’m shopping for a fifth,” he smiled.

“Fuck, if only you were, I’d be yours in a heartbeat.”

“See anyone you’d prefer to sit with?”

“Not really. The university is largely staffed with so many departments that you can go weeks or months without seeing a particular person, except for the staff kitchen.

Rita said a friendly, hello, to many as they walked around the room. He directed her to an empty table to the rear, pulling out her chair to sit. Dan sat on her left, giving him a better view of her deep cleavage.

She watched as many more couples and singles entered the room. “Would you like a drink?”

“Yes, rye and ginger, please.”

“Two rye and gingers on the way.”

As Dan walked to the portable bar, many eyes looked at him, not for his appearance in a sharp-looking suit, but for his Hollywood look-alike facial features.

He returned and sat, taking her hand as they toasted the night and drank. “One thing about a party like this, it sure brings out the breasts in women.”

“Yes, we do appear to flaunt our assets to men in a fashionable manner.”

Several minutes later, a woman, with her husband came to speak to her. She leaned over, her breasts practically spilling out of her dress. The guy eyed Rita’s deep cleavage as the girls talked.

“You weren’t interested in him?” Dan asked.

“Not really. I’m friends with his wife, but he acts like a pig around the women when he gets a few drinks in him. I saw her smiling at you as we talked. Maybe she’s one for you,” she teased. “Her name is Angie Davis.”

Rita smiled, recognizing a beautiful face. “Now this couple can join us.”

“Hi, Rita, can we join you?” The man asked.

“Of course you can, the more the merrier.” Rita made the introductions of Martin and Anna Turner. Dan and Martin exchanged handshakes, each staring at the other partner’s cleavage. “Martin and Anna both work at the university, in different departments.”

Martin asked Anna if she wanted a drink, and Rita asked for another. Anna was looking at Dan as she leaned to Rita’s ear as Dan and Martin walked to the bar. “Now I know why you didn’t want me to set you up with a blind date. Where did you snag that handsome-looking stud?”

“I met him through a friend at the Constellation Lounge.”

“And you left there with your clothes still on? I’ve heard about what goes on in there.”

“I kept my dress on, barely,” she smiled.

“So, are you and him, you know, serious, and fucking?”

“We aren’t serious, but are we ever fucking! He’s the best fuck I’ve ever had!”

The men returned to their table with the drink order. Anna looked wide-eyed as Dan lifted his glass with his left hand. “Rita, is Dan married?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.