18 December 2009 - Cover

18 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan is Rita Davidson’s date to her Quinte University staff Christmas party. He helps her to fulfill one of her desires, but she doesn’t go home with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Karen was parked in Rita Davidson’s driveway, giving Dan a good kiss and groping his cock. “Have you got a Viagra, just in case you and Rita can fuck at her party?”

“Yes, I have. I’m not expecting anything to happen. After all, these people have to work with one another.”

“That hasn’t stopped couples from having more than a good time at these kinds of parties. Remember to call when you’re about ready to come home, and one of us will pick you and Rita up.”

“Okay, I will.”

“Have fun, Dan, and please do everything I would do,” she grinned.

“I don’t plan on sucking cock or taking one up my ass,” he joked.

“You know what I mean,” she said, giving him a playful slap on the shoulder. He gave her a kiss and a good breast feel, then went to Rita’s front door. He waved to Karen as she drove away.

He was about to press the doorbell button when the door opened. He smiled at the presence of Rita. “Hi, I must be at the wrong address. I was looking for Rita Davidson, not Rita Hayworth, the famous movie actress. You look fantastic!”

“Thank you. I’m both, if you want. Hi Dan, right on time,” she smiled. “And wait until you see my Oscar performance tonight!” She whispered, ushering him inside. Her long brunette hair was brushed to perfection. Her ears were adorned with long, diamond-like earrings.

Rita turned around in a circle, modelling her dress for him. “You like it?”

“You look fantastic! You do the phrase, little black dress, justice.”

“Thank you, I’m glad that you approved. You are the first to see me wearing it. I bought it with you in mind.”

“I’m very honored. You’ll have to push the men away wanting to get at you in your sexy dress.”

“Do you think it looks too low? It is a party where I know most of the staff.”

“I’m a man. There is no such thing as a too low dress or top,” he said, looking at her dress’s wide, deep cleavage and long sleeves.

She laughed, embracing him. “And it’s so easy to sneak a feel of my tits when slow dancing. It’s also nice and short, with a higher cross-cross split up the middle. Easier for your fingers to reach my pussy.”

“My cock is stirring, just thinking about it.”

“I was talking to Karen to make sure it was alright for me to come home with you for the night, and she said they all want at my pussy. I’ll have Peter drive us to the Convention Centre.”

“I wasn’t sure if I should wear panties or not. Being with you, I doubt that they’ll stay on me very long,” she smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.